Takeoff Music Imagines

By no_thisisalex

Takeoff imagines inspired by song requests from the readers. I haven't seen any imagine stories just for take... More

Kiss Me
Boyfriend #2
Dance For You
The D Word
Body Party
Take Her
Makin Good Love
Thru Your Phone
Studio Luv
When I See You
Me and My B*tch
Next Lifetime
Sure Thing
What you See
Come Thru

Teacher's Pet

541 7 0
By no_thisisalex

Inspo: Teacher's Pet By B5

I didn't know they still did this breakfast with dad shit in middle school. Either way I don't know, shit, I don't have no kids, but my sister asked me to come so I came. I walked into the school and I could think about was how small everything was. I stepped into the building and I felt like I was standing in a dollhouse. The water fountain was below my waist and I could lift my hand up and touch the wall above the lockers without having a stretch.

There were signs in the hallway welcoming all the fathers that were coming to the school to support their kids. My sister grabbed me by the hand and started pulling me down the hallway. "come on imma show you my classroom."

She took me down the hallway, around a corner, and up a flight of steps before we got to where she was leading me. We stopped in front of a bulletin board and showed me pictures that they took from the science fair. She was so excited to have me here.

"and look last month for earth day each class planted a tree in front of the school." she said going over to another bulletin board.

"that what them ugly little bushes was in front of the building?" I asked her.

She looked up at me and rolled her eyes. "shut up, they not gonna grow over night."

"all I'm saying is, they could have about a bigger tree for yall to plant." I laughed and she hit me in the arm.

"you know, you aren't supposed to be in the hallway before the first bell rings," I turned around and there was a girl standing there.

"Hey, Ms. T." heaven chirped.

"sorry, she just wanted to tell me about the bushes." I said to her.

"they aren't bushes they're trees." heaven said to me.

"they are small right now, but trees don't grow overnight." she said.

"so, you are where she got that from," I said. Heaven stepped over and wrapped an arm around Ms. T and she threw an arm over her shoulders.

"Little heaven is one of my best students. Are you her dad?" she asked me.

"I don't look that old do I Mrs. T?" I asked her.

"not Mrs. Do I look old enough to be married?" she asked with a smile.

"you don't look old enough to be a teacher, are you sure that you work here?" I asked her. She smiled.

"I'm here every day of the week." she replied.

"So, what's the T short for?" I asked her.

She held her hand out to me. "Tiara Thompson."

"Double T huh," she grabbed her hand and shook it. Damn her hands soft as hell.

"Triple." she replied. "My mama named me Tiara Terrell Thompson"

"Terrell?"

"My daddy's name. She wanted to make sure everybody knew who my daddy was." she said with a laugh.

"well it's nice to meet you Ms. Tiara Terrell Thompson," I said. "I'll see you around sometime."

"you plan on coming back up here sometime soon?" she asked.

"as long as yall giving away them dry chicken patties with them burnt biscuits I'll be here." I replied.

She laughed. "you're funny. I see the sense of humor runs in the family."

Two weeks later heaven came home and threw I piece of paper in front of my fact about a fund raiser that they throwing at the school. All she doing is trying to get money out of me to run down to the school and spend it on those bullshit games and penny prizes.

"alright I'll give you 20 dollars to go." I said to her.

"you gotta bring me. It's on a Saturday and mama gotta work."

"why they having a fund raiser on a Saturday?" I asked.

"that's just how they planned it. will you bring me?" she asked.

"there's a million and one places I would rather be on a Saturday than be at a school fundraiser." I said to her.

"Ms. T gone be there." she said. I looked at her and she was smiling as if she knew I was gonna agree to go.

"I'll think about it," I replied.

Saturday

Heaven woke me up at the crack of dawn for this damn fundraiser. I thought that it was just gonna be some little fundraiser at the school, but this is a lot more than I thought. They had a whole damn fair set up out here. Games, little rides and all, but you had to pay for everything.

"Heaven, I just gave you 20 dollars ten minutes ago, what did you do with it?" I asked her.

"I spent it," she replied with a shrug. "i just want to go play some games."

"you trying to bleed me dry out here man," I handed her another 20-dollar bill and she and one of her little friends turned and disappearing into the crowd.

I put my hands in my pockets and followed behind in the direction she had gone. I stayed close enough to be able to see her but far enough away that her and her friends would feel like I was hovering over them. I don't want to hear what they talkin about anyway. I saw them pointing at some lil ugly ass boy earlier so if they talking about boys the I do not wanna be around to hear that shit.

"You might be the only person I've ever seen frown at a carnival." I looked over and Ms. T was standing behind a cotton candy machine.

I need to know where they making these teachers at, cause when I was in school by 8th grade teacher was missing a tooth on the side and had coke bottle glasses. Her hair was pulled back into a curly ponytail at the back of her neck and I'm guessing it was because she was wearing a hat over her head. Her hat, clothes, and face were all covered in tiny little balls of pink cotton candy. She smiled at me and went on making cotton candy for the army of little kids that was gathered around her.

I stood back and waiting until she had given them each a cone of cotton candy and they ran away before I walked over to her.

"you look like you're having fun." I said to her.

"this was the last job they had open when I got here this morning. It was my first choice but it isn't that bad." she smiled again.

"So, you got any plans for after you get off?" I asked her.

She looked at me with one raised eyebrow. "plans as in?"

"you know, after this if you wanted to go do something. You know if you didn't have anything planned." I said.

"......I don't think that it's appropriate for me to go out on a date with the parent of one of my students." she said.

"Well that great cause I'm not her parent, I'm her brother." I said.

"there is a line forming behind you," she said. I turned and looked over my shoulder and there were parents standing with their kids. I pulled some money from my pocket and held it out to her. She pointed to a jar that was on the table labeled donations. I dropped the money in the jar.

"Red, blue, or yellow?" she asked me.

"Blue," I replied. "so, what do you say.

"I said what I said. I don't think that it's appropriate." she replied.

"come on,"

She smiled and shook her head before handing me the cone of cotton candy. "thank you, next in line!" she shouted over me.

"me!" I little kid jumped up with his hands in the air.

"here you go," I said.

"thank you," he said before he turned and skipped away.

"you know what, I'm gonna pay for all yall cotton candy since I was holding up the line. The kids cheered and the parents looked happy that they didn't have to pay for it. One by one they stepped up and got their cotton candy and once they were all done, I looked at her.

"how much?" I asked her.

"each one is a dollar a piece so 28 dollars," she replied.

"I took a 50-dollar bill from my pocket and dropped it in the jar. "don't worry about the change,"

"Whoa, you a baller huh?" she said with a laugh.

"not a baller, just a man looking for a chance," I replied.

"really?" she asked.

"all I wanna be is a teacher's pet," I replied.

she made a face. "What?"

"you know, that sounded way better in my head than it did coming out of my mouth." I said to her.

"you know I would like to go out after this but, we gotta clean up." she said with a shrug. "it would be nice if we had a few more hands of help."

"so, you wanna exchange a date for free labor?" I asked her.

She shrugged again and smiled. "you wanna be the teacher's pet, right? Why don't you help the teacher out?"

I sucked in a deep breath. "What time is this thing over anyway?" I asked her.

"it ends at 5," she replied.

"Well Ms. T. I'll be back at 5." I said stepping away from the table. "you better be here when I get back."

"I'll be here," she gave me one last smile before I turned and walked off to find my sister. I've spent over 200 dollars out here today and after she spends that last 20 it's time for her to go home.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.5K 3K 52
Loni is a hard working woman trying to achieve her dreams but when she's hired to be a assistant for the rap trio Migos she starts to fall hard for T...
12.2K 418 27
Y/n and takeoff story: It was supposed to be a simple arrangement. she would be his wife and he would buy her freedom. little did they know, this sim...
29K 705 48
A book of Takeoff imagines♥️ Long Live The Rocket 🚀
159K 5.1K 58
Y/N & Takeoff story since there arent that many take off stories on here. Y/N just wants her one night stand with Kirshnik to disappear but after so...