The Ultimate gamer goes to a...

Av GodofWrath19

I was your average guy in a average world that was a bit of a pain but I'm special from the rest. Because I w... Mer

My new life and world
After one whole year later
A new day, A new experience
A new challenge and a "NEW GAME+"
A new problem with a "Hard" level
Well.... back to the basics of life
My first "Boss fight" in a new world!
When one game is done play another
Game day with the team (bonus chapter 1)
A new day to play a new game
One problem after another
The second stage of the game
Forgiveness and the Truth
It's time to "Just Dance" and sing
A new mascot to the team and adventure
Exploring and a uninvited guests
A deal and TRUE power of the GAMER reveals
Hanging out with JNPR for a day (bonus 2)
Another day with the team and a date (Bonus 3)
The talk also an old friend and a bad dog
When does a GAMER take a break from a game?
The big surprise and "Talk"
Welcome back... my old and dear friend
Its time for a REAL boss fight
Going to the future to help a friend(bonus 4)
Hey.. kept you waiting huh? ...Rose(Bonus 5)
New Bio
REMASTERED!? PLOT TWIST!
Not a chapter or anything just a note!

A new kind of "Level Up!"

1.9K 25 23
Av GodofWrath19

Y/N POV

I was seated helplessly watching my friend Jaune get his ass beat by Cardin. I tighten my grip to my "Ace of Spades" as watch helpless to do anything but... I have plan.

Cardin: This is the part where you loss.

Jaune: Over my dead-

Cardin spartan kicked Jaune across the stomach.

Y/N(mind): Time show my Ace...

Ruby POV

As I watched Jaune get kicked violently he was in pain and he spoke up.

Will: Finish him!

Cardin raises his mace about to finish the job until...

Goodwitch: That's enou-

*BANG*

Cardin mace falls off his hands and I see that his hand were deep red also he screamed in pain.

Cardin: AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Will: WHAT THE HELL DID- oh its you!

I then turn my head around and see Y/N holding out his "Ace" and pointed at the direction of the arena.

Y/N: Huh, my finger slip.

Goodwhitch: Okay, that's enough Mr.Y/N!

Y/N: Alright. Puts away the Ace

Ruby(mind): Y/N... your a perfect friend to be with.

(Time skip to Goodwitch explaining to Jaune and Cardin being a dick)

Back to Y/N POV

Goodwhitch: Remember everybody, the Vytal festival is only a few months away. It won't be long before students from the other Kingdoms start arriving in Vale so keep practicing!

Ruby then looked at me with concerned and a little bit of happiness.

Y/N: Be sure to win the festival for me.

Ruby: Y/N I'm sure we'll figure something out for you to join. She say as Will walks pass her.

Will: If he still be part of your team that is. (He kept walking)

WBY: What's he talking about?

Y/N: Right, let me get Jaune then I start a long story.

Damn... Cardin did a number on you

Y/N: Jaune, buddy you alright there?

Jaune: Yeah, kinda of.

Y/N: Hey, I know! the foods on me today Jaune okay just relax until we get to the lunchroom.

Pyrrha: Mind if we join you?

Y/N: Sure the more the merrier they always say! also I think you guys want to hear this too.

Location Cafeteria 

I started to explain the whole me switch thing to the guys. When I was finish Yang spoke up with anger.

Yang: Hell with the fighting! You should  find him and beat him up! she says with anger

Y/N: Yang, you do know I would get in trouble if I did that also it's organized.

Yang: Just do it! 

Ren: I would say that there's a peaceful way to resolve this, but I might think Yang has a point here.

Nora: Well, you should think about it later and listen to my story.

Ren: Again, Nora?

Nora: So, there we were in the middle of the night.

Ren: It was day.

Nora: We were surrounded by Ursai.

Ren: They were Beowolves.

Nora: DOZENS OF THEM!

Ren: There were 2

I look over to Jaune and he was not eating so I need to cheer him up.

Nora: In the end, Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of lien selling Uras skins rugs! 

Ren:*sighs* She's been having the same dream nearly a month now.

Y/N: Okay Jaune! what's the problem!

Jaune: Huh? 

Ruby: It's just seem that your a little off today.

We all began talking to Jaune trying cheer him up also accepting that he need a bit of help until I heard a familiar voice that belonged to a certain bunny.

Velvet: Please stop!

Cardin: I told you they were real.

Russel: What a freak!

Y/N: Show time..

Ruby: Y/N you can't take on-

Y/N: I'll be right back Rosemary.

Ruby: Did you just called me Rosemary?

Y/N: Yup, what you don't like it?

Ruby: No, I do like it but don't fight them.

Cardin: Hey, RED! did you imagine Will last night! the whole team laugh at her.

Yang: That it!

Y/N: Yang, please let me do it.

Yang: Fine! make it quick then!

Y/N: Time stop. I snap my figures.

Yang: Wha-

Thanks to the time stopping ability also the GAMER I was able to stop time of the whole plant. But it does have limited time so I used Saberwulf speed to the MAX. So I ran up to Velvet got her put her outside of the Cafeteria. Next was team CRDL so I punch the ever living shit out of them each punch was a powerful and painful one at that after a few moments of me punching each one with different spots I then ran to the garden and pick a rose without thorns and put it in front of Ruby. *SNAP*

I sat down before I snap my fingers and everyone look at team CRDL and they were in shook. All of them were beaten up really bad all of them groan in pain.

Yang: I.... what.... huh..

Nora: THAT WAS AWESOME!! do it again!

Ren: No, but that was cool of you.

Weiss: You did that?

Y/N: Of course! my speed is my semblance after all.

Blake: But Why?

Y/N: Well, were all equal and trying to be huntsmen and huntress and I HATE those kind of people like CRDL.

Blake gave a slight smile at you.

Ruby: Huh?

Ruby now notice the rose.

Y/N: Do ya... like it? I ask nervously .

Ruby: Like it... I love it! thank you Y/N!

Y/N: Don't mention it.

We both stared each other for a moment and I see Yang waiting for me to make a move until...

Will: Y/N!!!!!

Y/N: What is it now Will?

Will: You know what is it! now tell me what did you DO.

Y/N: Look if you looking for a fight just wait okay I need to do some stuff. I said walking away putting my hoodie up.

Will: Run coward! NO WONDER YOU COULDEN'T SAVE LILY!

I stopped.

Ruby POV

When I heard that I knew that Will is steeping to far.

Will: WE ALL KNOW IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU KNOW! YOU WERE WEAK THAT ALL YOU ARE!! WEAK!!

Ruby(angry): Will stop this!!

Will: OR WHAT!? HUH! YOU AREN'T IN THIS!

Ruby: Your being mean to him because of her death that's-

Will: ENOUGH YOUR JUST A SIMPLE NO GOOD B-  *BANG* 

I then turn my head to Y/N but something seem off.... he was giving an aura like some kind of...... demon.

Y/N(demon): YOU should NOT speak to her that way.... WILL. he said with demon tone

I heard him speak it was dark, grimm, and most of all hostile voice and I see what he's holding it was a hand cannon but it seemed evil.

Will: And what if I- *BANG*

Y/N: Do I Have.To.Say.It.Again. he says in a demanding tone.

I saw the bullet hit the side of his face leaving him a mark and it was bleeding. Y/N is not himself he's remembering the time that Lily..

Will: What the Hell! NOW YOU DONE IT EAT THIS! he throw a knife at him but it hit the side of his hoodie that pulled his hoodie down and showing his face now.

Will: HAHAHA! LOOK AT you n-now... w-what the fuck!? he said with fear.

I then look at Y/N he looked horrible... his eyes were dead like they haven't seen light, I then see dark bangs around his eyes they seem like he didn't sleep for like forever, and the revealing part of this was his face it was bored like he was staring at trash more then that he see that Will was not even worth a lien.

Y/N: Lets make a deal if I win you don't get near Ruby, my friends, or any faunus and if you win well... I leave Beacon better than that I'll leave the Kingdom! so do we have a deal.

Will: DEAL!

(Time skip to Y/N leaving the Cafeteria and Ruby with sadness)

I was in my dorm waiting patiently for Y/N because he didn't show up in the next class then I heard knocking at the door so I open it and it was Y/N at the door.

Third POV

Y/N: Hey... um Ruby I know that *slap*

Y/N: OW! that hurts!

Ruby: Where have you been!?

Y/N: I needed a break... I snap and I just needed-

You stopped and looked at Ruby and she was crying.

Ruby(crying): I don't want you to leave! I don't want you to get hurt by him! what happens if he hurts you so bad that you can't fight anymore!

Y/N: Ruby, I'll be fi-

Ruby: WILL YOU STOP THAT!? YOUR NOT FINE! WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU LOSE!? I NEED YOU IN THIS TEAM!

Y/N: You're already have what it takes! you have 3 dependable teammates. You can do this without me! I believe in you! (mind) This never happen in the show and Ruby is not that type of person to take interest to ANYONE WHAT'S GOING ON!?

Ruby: No.... you don't! you don't understand I can't!

Y/N: And why is it that-

Ruby: BECAUSE I LIKE YOU! not as friend more than that... since that day we met and the first day we got into Beacon I was in LOVE with you! I can't lead the team without you! I just... can't!

Y/N: Ruby I- (mind) OH.MY.GOD DID SHE JUST CONFESSED TO ME!!!????

Ruby(sobbing): Do you see now!? why I don't want you to leave? I need you. Then without hesitation she put her hand on your face and you're now kissing with the one and only Ruby Rose a few moments later both of you pulled away.

Y/N(Red, freaking out, and rebooting): I-I-I love you too a-a-and I f-f-feel the same w-w-way and that why I-I-I'm not going t-t-to lose. I-I l-l-love y-y-you R-R-Ruby.(mind) MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! Windows XP is spreading, The Red Rig of Death is getting OUT OF CONTROL! AND THE BLUE LIGHT OF DEATH IS COMING ARE WAY RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

Ruby(sobs): I love you too Y/N!

Ruby hold on to you like it seem forever until it's time to tell her the truth. Also she stopped crying and you stopped having a metal breakdown.

Y/N: I think it's time... that I tell you who am I also Will... are you ready? because this is going to be a long story.

Ruby: I'm ready.

Y/N: Will and I *sign* are from a different dimension,

You then started to explaining to her about how you got to Remnant, your GAMER ability, and your knowing about the timeline also how I knew her mother and her.

Y/N: So here we are.... I know this sounds crazy and all but let-

Ruby: Can you prove it?

Y/N: What?

Ruby:Well, it's hard to believe this.. so can you prove it to me?

Y/N: Well okay it won't effect me if I tell you and only you so I'm in the clear. When we go to the Forever Falls tomorrow Jaune will save Cardin and slay a Ursa major also if I'm wrong you will send me to a mental facility for the insane.

Ruby: And if your right.

Y/N(red/fidgeting): If I win... I-I-I take y-y-you on a-a-a  d-

Ruby: Sure Y/N! but IF you win and don't worry about you trying.

I was embarrassed that I couldn't say what I was trying to say.

Ruby: I have a another question do we d-

I then hugged her without me thinking and said.

Y/N: Ruby I'll make sure that non of you get hurt you can count on me!

Ruby(blushing): Y/N your so soft guy you know.

We then stare each other for moment she see my brown eyes and I see her beautiful sliver eyes. We then got closer and about to kiss until

Weiss: You two make me sick!

Yang: Come on Weiss! there were getting to the good part.

Ruby: YANG!

Blake: I knew it was matter in time for this to happen.

Weiss: You'd think they were together already.

Yang: All's well that end well right Y/N!

Y/N: ....

Yang: Uh, Y/N you there...

Blake: Y/N you good there?

Weiss: What's wrong with him!?

Ruby got worried and poked you and you fell on the ground while foam came out of your mouth.(Note: When they spoke up out of nowhere you fainted while standing up)

Ruby: OH NO! Y/N STAY WITH ME!

Blake: I think he fainted from the embarrassment when we were watching them in the dark and came out of nowhere.

Yang: Man, he went out with a Yang! (BA DUM TSS)

Ruby: Yang! not now! we have a down teammate!

After what happen they put you on Ruby's bed and they all got on there beds. They all said there "goodnights" and they all went to sleep.

Y/N(mind): I'm such a weak man! *crying* god damn it!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

507 3 29
He is the most handsome guy I've ever seen. No, the most handsome guy in the world. And yet, he was into me. How did I ever get so lucky? I'm practic...
586 72 32
Hi I'm Conner, I used to be a normal teenager, with a somewhat normal life and a normal best friend. The only thing is I'm gay and my parents aren't...
77.1K 1.6K 14
Defeating Melissa didn't come without a price. (Y/N) has suffered a handicap that could potentially kill his future career, but have no fear, for his...
61.1K 2.2K 21
I don't deal well when I'm pissed sometimes I'll punch a wall, thats weird isn't? Bad start anyway my parents are abusive and aren't the parents some...