Pura

By germzzz

He was an outcast. A moping loner. A useless Prince who couldn't even stomach the taste of blood, and never... More

00
11
12
13
14
15
1⒍
17
18
19
20
2⒈
2⒉

10

6.1K 270 11
By germzzz

I hugged her close to my body,

letting the words I was too scared to speak, silently flow through our bodies instead. She was silent too, but we both knew words were useless at this moment.

If I could speak, I wouldn't even know how to verbally put my thoughts into coherent sentences. The feelings that swarmed my body felt immeasurable, something so unbelievably unworldly.

My chest breathlessly heaved as she sat atop my lap, surging her pure aroma and warmth straight into my body like a shot of adrenaline. She felt as if she had always belonged there- tightly embraced in my arms.

I gazed into her eyes as I pushed back a dark strand of hair that had escaped her messy braid. I had almost hoped to find boundless nerves tainting her brown orbs, yet I only found eyes filled with anticipation and bewilderment.

I blew out an uneven breath of air as we locked onto each other's gaze. I was shocked, almost scared she had something else up her sleeve for her sudden ounce of compliance to all of this. Maybe her intentions were malicious... or maybe she had just been perfectly made for me.

The small ounce of logic that still clung to my frazzled brain told me to be more cautious, but I couldn't hold back anymore. If I had to wait for even another second to have her on my tongue, I was sure I'd explode.

I held her eyes as I shifted my grip away from her waist and instead grabbed for her wrist. I lifted her hand, letting my attention drift down to the small drop of red that gathered at the shallow incision. I glared at the light trickles of blood that fell from the thin cut, hating how even the smallest amount of her essence drove me to insanity.

An uneven breath fell from my lips as I brought her wrist up to my awaiting mouth, licking away at her deep crimson blood and helping to heal her wound.

My eyes fell closed as my whole body exploded into an instant euphoric warmness; a warmness I hadn't known I had missed as much as I did until her flavor hit my tastebuds for the first time in days.

An unexplainable lust for her blood bubbled within me, waiting to drink freely. Needing nothing more at this moment than for her flavor to be the only taste swirling on my tongue.

I let my head relax against her shoulder as I tried to collect an ounce of willpower for Livia and I's sake. I wanted her more than life itself, but I couldn't live with myself if I hurt her again.

"Livia..." I whispered as I let my breath fan against her skin and take in her sweet scent.

My head turned to the crook of her neck, letting my lips run across her velvety skin; caressing her flesh with my barely there touch. She inhaled a deep breath of air as she readied for me to puncture her flesh, but I felt her tremble against me in shock as my tongue swiped against her skin where I'd soon bite her.

"...is this okay? Is my touch-" the mumbled words stayed stuck in my throat as she quickly nodded her head in acknowledgment. It wasn't much, but knowing she was enjoying this just as much as I did drove me crazy.

My body felt like it had been electrocuted- filled with the energy of Livia's essence. It scared me; it had me almost ready to reel back in fear with how strongly the pull towards her affected me.

I just wanted her. Wanted her decadent blood filling my insides, giving me the strength I needed to survive.

My body was going into a frenzy and I hadn't even feasted on her veins yet. Every little thing she did had me riled up, whether it was a small sound or a blissful sigh, it had burning desire warming the whole of my body without showing me any signs of mercy.

God, it was too much. She was too much, and the little garbled sound that slipped past her perfectly pink lips didn't help to calm the simmering emotions that attacked my body all at once.

"I'm gonna..." but again the remaining words turned to silence as my fangs painfully poked through my gums and commanded me what I needed to do.

My sharpened teeth grated against her skin, unable to withhold myself from feeding from her for much longer... she was too enticing to make me want to wait.

Before the second was up, my fangs had pierced her skin and eagerly sought out her crimson fluid.

As the first drop hit my tongue, I couldn't hold back the husky groan that fought past my lips. Somehow, it tasted even better than last time and instantly had my addiction to her flavor increasing tenfold.

I drank heavily, taking deep gulps as if the well within her body would run out. I couldn't stop myself from pushing deeper into her flesh to draw out more blood, instantly eliciting a groan from her mouth as her hands now tautly clenched onto my shirt.

It was all too much, but I didn't want to stop and I didn't know if I could. Her taste was so addictive and drove me to think and do crazy things. She was my new muse; the thing my mind branded as my drug, and I couldn't be bothered to oppose those thoughts as I gulped down her flavor in an animalistic fashion.

"Damek," my name fell from her lips unexpectedly, making a moan escape me before I could pull it back down.

It flew through my ears gently, leaving behind a sweet hymn in my head, and drew me further and further away from reality as I became enthralled by her. By us.

I gripped her waist and tightened my hold as I slightly lifted us, before quickly flipping us onto my bed. Livia laid comfortably against my sheets, and I instinctively settled between her long legs.

Instantly, my body seemed to move on its own accord; grinding my hips against hers in slow and tantalizing strokes. It made my already overheating body rise to a higher level of scorching. The heat only rose as a quiet moan fell from her lips, and I couldn't stop myself from rewarding her with another strike of my hips.

I had never been so intimately close with someone- I never had the desire for it before now- and I never wanted to leave. The feel of her skin against my own sent a rush of fire through my veins and into parts of my body that hadn't been stimulated in months. It was scary but so beautifully pleasurable.

It was a transfer of energy surging between us: I took and she gave. It was a bond springing to life between us, and it would only grow the more we continued these feedings... if she allowed me to continue.

The way my mind could focus on nothing but the feel of her against me, I knew it would take for me to die to be pulled away from whatever was growing between Livia and me.

"Dam-" her voice brokenly spoke as we both fell deeper into the hazy reality we had created for ourselves.

My soul felt sated, my body felt sated, my mind felt sated, and yet I couldn't pull myself away from her tender flesh. My body clung to her the same way my fangs attached to her veins.

I had never been so close to another human in my whole life, and something about what we were doing brought comfort to my soul. It gave me the false hope that everything that had gone wrong would just fix itself. Her being next to me was all it took for all those bad thoughts to go away, and I wasn't ready to let that escape go.

The feeling of her hand pulling at my hair brought my attention away from her blood and back to a still slightly warped reality. My eyes fluttered open and close a few times before I could finally focus on her flushed-looking face.

My heart sped up as I noticed that the hands I had wrapped around her body felt how increasingly cool her skin had gotten, and the fear of repeating my same mistakes made me finally slow down and begin to pull my fangs from her flesh.

I slowly pulled my incisors from her veins, trying to hold back the whimper from escaping my lips at the loss of her against my tongue. My body instantly grew cold and an aching pierced my chest as I slightly pulled away from Livia.

I resisted the urge to strike her neck again and opted for licking the small wounds on her neck instead. And even as that was done, I couldn't find myself wanting to move away from her. I stayed planted between her legs, but made sure to lift my weight away from her weakened person.

I closely scrutinized the rosy blush that coated her cheeks as my eyes moved up her face and locked onto her brown orbs with an intensity she probably hadn't expected. I quickly broke away from her gaze, then focused on studying her body for any damages I could've given her while in my mind-altered state.

A sigh of relief blew from my lips, realizing I hadn't hurt her. A smile ghosted on my lips as I focused back on her pretty face. Her golden eyes were open, but sagged lower with each second that passed. Her chest rose and fell at a slow pace, indicating that she needed to sleep badly.

"I'm... I think I'll head back to my room," she softly stuttered as her hand limply dropped from my body onto the bed.

"No, you're staying here tonight because you're too weak to be on your own right now," I gruffly demanded as my eyes instinctively drifted back to the spot on her neck that called out to me.

"I'm- I'm fine. Just let me g-go." now her warm eyes had fluttered closed as the words slowly fell from her lips defiantly.

A scoff passed through my lips as I made the hard decision to leave the spot between her legs I had so eagerly occupied for so long.

"You're staying," I grumbled under my breath as she, despite her wishes of leaving, drifted off to sleep.

I watched for a long second before noticing how uncomfortable she looked in her clothes.

"Livia, I'm going to take off your dress... Okay?"

"Mmm."

I let out a light chuckle at her sad excuse of a response, then immediately slipped off the old and stiff dress from her body. I threw the dress onto the floor, leaving her in the thin slip gown that swallowed her small body with its excessive fabric. I then gently pried the worn-in boots from her feet, and proceeded to pull the covers over her limp body as she exhaled a breath of air.

I gazed down at her again, watching her chest rise and fall with each unconscious breath she took. The smile I had tried so hard to hide earlier, rose onto my lips as I pushed back that same strand of loose hair that had fallen from her braid.

She looked so angelic like this: pink-stained cheeks, perfectly messy hair, long dark lashes flared from her closed eyes, and the white satin dress that pooled around her feminine body.

I shook the growing addiction from my head, then pulled off my shirt as I walked to the other side of the bed. I knew it wasn't the best idea to be sleeping next to the one thing that drove me to blissful insanity, but I knew I couldn't leave her side for long after our first feeding.

So against my better judgment, I climbed onto the opposite side of my bed and willed my restless body to fall asleep.

And decided to deal with the consequences later...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I'm appreciating the editing process, so let me know if you guys are too!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7M 350K 47
Highest rank - #1 in Vampire ** In a world far beyond human imagination, into the deep roots of the vampire realm he ruled. For over a century, he's...
1.1K 233 36
"You can't go through this and she can't come out of it. " Vampire told me and I snapped back to punch him again. "Get her out. NOW." I yelled. He wa...
10.4M 350K 32
"When will you accept me?'' Lucian murmured against my skin. The wonderful feeling only grew as he stepped closer, the thick muscles between our laye...
147K 5.1K 34
"Please" Her back hit the wall as she stepped back. Tears were continuously streaming down from her eyes. He licked her making her shiver. "You taste...