Started With A Kiss 2 || Astr...

By Queerlity

They were supposed to ACT Not to fall in LOVE. ------- As the Title implies, their Story started with A Kiss... More

SWAK2: Prologue
°1°
°2°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•|
•30•
•31• Epilogue •
SWAK2: END NOTE & SWAK 3 progression.
STARTED WITH A KISS 3 || PUBLISHED!

°3°

630 40 15
By Queerlity

3. Operation Proposal.

TaeHa's POV

            No. It wasn't enough that Cha Eunwoo was avoiding me after giving that pathetic speech of his. I mean who does that.? Did People still  believe trash? How could someone just claim a total stranger as a girlfriend and everyone believes it?

One, its either society is finally falling apart or We are just getting dumber.

   Picking up my book, I stood up scolding myself for not paying attention in my First Lecture. I really did not have the luxury of thinking about Eunwoo when I was paying through my nose to school here. No, I did not want to think about him but you see sometimes, the Heart just does what it wants and it also affects the Brain.

   “You know, if you told me you were dating Cha Eunwoo, I might not have been as shocked as I was when he announced it” a smiling Kihyun mentioned, handing me a food pack. I felt really touched.

Please don't tell me you fell for that too?” I rolled my eyeballs finally taking a seat on an empty chair in the cafeteria.

Kihyun shrugged, simply taking his seat in front of me rather than beside me. Why did I suddenly have this feeling that he was indirectly reserving the seat beside me for Cha Eunwoo?

You know how I said you look familiar?” he explained as I nodded. “Well guess who was on the Cover of Dispatch last month?”

Why did I have a feeling that person was going to be me?

Here” Kihyun said, handing me his tablet. “Read”. A page was opened on it already.

The title read: RIR Co-Operation's heir finally Chooses A Partner for Life.

A photo was attached under the title. It was a couple kissing. I inspected the image further only to find out that it was -

CHA EUNWOO and I, Kissing!

Is the world kidding me? Someone actually took a picture of us doing that? This could ruin both of our lives, do this People not know that?

    “H-How..” I began, too confused to even speak. Kihyun nodded, taking his tablet out of my shaky hands.

This is one of South Korea's Famous Business Schools and Of course there will be Reporters every where” he uttered, placing his tablet aside. “Tell me Taeha, are you and Eunwoo in a Relationship?”

One No. Two, I think he needs to see someone because I think he has an issue with keeping his lips to himself ” I huffed, leaning back.

Kihyun chuckled lightly. “Do you have a boyfriend?”

No” I said straightforwardly.

Why?” a curious Kihyun asked.

I shrugged, obviously not wanting to answer the question but... “Because the Last one I had was bisexual and he told me he had fallen in love with a boy”

So what you're saying is that your Ex left you for another Boy?”

Not one of my happiest moments but life goes on” I said, finally opening my food pack. My God! Kihyun was a Keeper. My Eyes widened at the amount of meat that was in the food back. My Stomach churned loudly as I examined the box. “Kihyun...has anyone ever told you that you are Awesome?”

Grinning widely, he opened his food pack. “Well I get that a lot but....Are you sure you want to go through with this? I've met Eunwoo's Parents and they are Scary”

I am not going through with anything. Eunwoo and I aren't dating and that's final”

Hmm” Kihyun muttered picking up his chopstick. “Just in case you and Eunwoo don't work out, You and I can always go on a Date”

  I paused, slowly raising my head to stare critically at Kihyun. My eyes bore into his, searching for ingenuity but there was none. None at all.

Sure” I replied. “Lets do that”

••••

         I stopped in my steps immediately I caught a glimpse of Cha Eunwoo heading towards me. Oh, so now he finally wants to talk me.

Do you realise that you of all people should h-” he interrupted me by grabbing my wrist, pulling me away with him. As we passed through the hallways, I could hear people murmuring again and I sighed.

Why Me? Why Today?

He finally stopped in front of the school and huffed. Then he turned to me making me jump at the sudden movement.

No one said a thing as silence spoke louder on our behalf.

             “Hey..” he finally spoke, running his hands through his hair.

Ah. He's basically greeting me. Wow. Something we never said to each other but here we are in a relationship. Isn't Life interesting?

Look Eunwoo, if you are going to kiss me again without my consent, I swear I am going to knee you in your baby maker.”

He scoffed, folding his arms. “Will you be calm? Its not like I enjoy kissing you.”

WHAT?! He did not enjoy kissing me?! You know what? I don't even care.

That's your problem. I did not ask to be kissed by you and why are you even kissing me? What exactly is going on?”

Sighing, he ran his hands through his hair again. “I was trying to call off a relationship, I couldn't but I saw you and I couldn't help but use you..” he paused to stare at me.

No I wasn't hurt. “Go on” I snared.

but Dispatch apparently got it wrong and now you are supposedly my Fiancé” he concluded.

So?” i shrugged. “We can tell them it was a misunderstanding

Cha Eunwoo shook his head disagreeing. “My Parents cancelled the arrange marriage they had planned for me because of you...”

Because of Me?!

“....I told them I want to Marry You

WHAT?!

Why would you say something so Stupid?” I snapped as he rolled his eyeballs. Did..Did he just roll his eyes at me?

The only reason why I told them that was because I needed time. I didn't want to marry a total Stranger..”

And I am What Exactly? A reincarnated Version of his first love in some other world? Cha Eunwoo needed to get his head straight, this was not The Legend of the Blue Sea.

“...So I took this opportunity and decided to keep you as my Fiancé until I get the girl I love and you can break up with me” he ended.

So he was basically using me? Just great.

“..Name whatever price, I'll pay” he said as I glared hard at him.

Price? Excuse you, but do I look like a thing to you CHA Eunwoo?

You can keep your money cause I do not agree to it” I retorted about to leave when I heard him speak.

Taeha, you can't run away from it no matter how you try. Half of the Country now sees you as my Fiancé. The School knows that you are my Lover and My Parents also.. ” he said, taking my hand in his. It was funny that I let him.  “..There are some benefits in this for you too. Exposure, Popularity and Respect.”

One, I think I have enough exposure. Two, Popularity is not something I am interested in and Three, Respect is something you earn” I replied as Eunwoo sighed.

This is the world we live in. If you reject me, you will be rejected by people around me. People will Reject you. Offices will not offer you employment. You need to think about this.”

Sighing and suddenly overwhelmed with a lot thoughts going through my head, I muttered. “I don't have a choice, do I?”

I'm sorry” he apologized.

Let me think about it” I responded. I heard him sigh heavily too. Even though I had to say yes, I needed to still think about it. Playing the role of a pretend fiancé was no joke.

    My phone suddenly rang as my mom's contact flashed across the screen. Why was she calling me?

Eomma..”

“..Taeha-ya..” she began with a happy  tone in her voice. “You didn't tell me you were dating A Chaebol

Uh..Eomma how did you k-”

Some men came to the house to drop off a lot of things. There's even a new TV. How did you not introduce him to me?” she questioned and suddenly I felt my head ache as I turned to look at Eunwoo who seemed busy with him phone.

He even went as far as reaching out to my mom.?

“I was going to tell you today Eomma” I bit my lips as I spoke.

Its fine. Its all fine. Just make sure he takes good care of you. Maybe you'll finally rest now that you have him. You have made me happy Dear. Eomma loves you”

I didn't know when the tears started to fall from my eyes. “I L-love you too.”

Is he handsome?” she inquired as I laughed staring at him.

Yes. Yes he is”

Arraseo. Make sure you both don't let go of each other. True love is difficult to find this days” she cautioned.

Yes Eomma.”

Alright Dear, I'll call you later. Bye”

Sure. Bye” I said as she hung up. Turning to face Cha Eunwoo, I inhaled and exhaled.

Alright.” I huffed. I was doing this for Eomma. “I'll do it”

He didn't reply. He just nodded, staring curiously at me.

But can we leave my Mother out of this? She's very fickle and she doesn't need to be told lies

Ofcourse” he replied. “..I just thought it would be weird for your Mother to find out about your engagement on the news, so I did it myself.”

It was my time to nod. He had a point.
Do we need to sign a contract? Write out some rules?”

No” he shook his head. “I want it to be real as possible.” closing the Gap between us, he leaned close. Looking down at me, both of his hands held my cheek as he began to close the Gap.

No” I pulled away immediately, distancing myself from him. “No. You do not..I repeat...do not get to kiss me without my permission. Let that be Rule No 1, Cha Eunwoo” I emphasised, walking away like the Boss I already was.

•••••

I still haven't heard your feedback. Do I keep going? Or do I simply forget about it?

If you are probably shy about talking to me, you can DM me.

How did your day go?

-Lee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 3K 24
❝If I had the power to choose, I would not want to be born.❞ Copyright © 2016 by @bearhug- . All Rights Reserved. None of the medias used are mine, u...
805 166 24
Can you please give me one last hug?? It's the story of 2 best friends and their journey towards each other. One of them isn't fully aware of his fee...
71.3K 2.2K 27
"Congratulations, you're officially Astro's Makeup Artist" Started: March 28, 2019 Ended: April 8, 2020 Note: The story came from my imagination, if...
39.1K 1.8K 30
Due to other students misbehavior, Eunwoo started to form a huge hatred towards school. Everything about the environment irritates him until he met...