Defender ||Lloyd x Reader||

By SierraFantasies

A girl with h/c hair and e/c eyes attracts the attention of a certain blond boy during her first day at Ninja... More

Chapter 1: An Enemy And A Friend
Chapter 2: Snarky Sharky
Chapter 3: I'm In A Gang Now
Chapter 4: The "Void" Prophecy
Chapter 5: Mackenzie This, Mackenzie That
Chapter 6: They Need A Pay Raise
Chapter 8 Part 1: A Class, A Cruise, A Burden, A Bruise
Chapter 8 Part 2: A Class
Chapter 8 Part 3: A Cruise
Chapter 8 Part 4: A Burden
Chapter 8 Part 5: A Bruise
Chapter 9: Broken Things
Chapter 10: New Family
Chapter 11: The Return Of The Snarky Sharky
Chapter 12: Beyond Space
Chapter 13: His Deal
Chapter 14: I'm Sorry
Chapter 15: Midnight
Chapter 16: Saving A Relationship
Chapter 17: Back With The Team
Chapter 18: The Ninja's Sensei
Chapter 19: A Day With The Enemy
Chapter 20: The Quiet One
Chapter 21: From Another World
Chapter 22: Detective Y/N
Chapter 23: The Prison of Reunion
Chapter 24: Chaotic Uprisings
Chapter 25: The Turntables
Chapter 26: Shattered Hope
Chapter 27: The Domino Effect
Chapter 28: Duplicate

Chapter 7: Stalkers Stalk Each Other

7.1K 187 938
By SierraFantasies

I don't know what to write for an intro and it's late at night so here you go! But anyways! Enjoys!

Y/N's POV:

I walked through the dull hallways of school that screamed torture and death. Like usual, kids looked at me and whispered things, probably about me and Lloyd. Why do people have to be so mean these days? 

And then... there was Mackenzie and her group of friends. The "popular" kids. In my fantasies they were the villains that thankfully didn't live in the real world and would only torment the main character of the said book,  but sadly, this is no book.

I turned my head away from her group in hopes that they wouldn't see me but life doesn't always work that way.

"Hey Y/N! Whatcha up too?" Leslie called to me, her brown hair swaying behind her back. Two minions in that group snickered at me like they were trying to hide something.

Mackenzie pushed through her minions to walk up to me, "So... you and Lloyd?" She smirked as she examined her hundred dollar nails.

My face brightened red at the thought of him, I wasn't expecting her to ask about that. I didn't respond to Mackenzie but glared at her while I tried to contain my color changing face. Hopefully she'd mistake it for me being mad.

"Oh so you do like him?" She raised an eyebrow with that ugly smirk of hers.

I looked to the side of her, not wanting to see her annoying face at the moment.

"That's what I thought. Wouldn't want him to find out know, would we?" Her words dripped like venom out of her mouth as she threatened me.

My eyes widened but I replaced my shocked look with a stern one to show that I wasn't afraid of her and that it was just an empty threat even though I was freaking out in the inside. I turned my heel, my hair smacking her face as I walked off. I could feel her icy glare stare straight through my soul.

Sorry not sorry Mackenzie.

Mackenzie's POV:

I went back to my friends with an all knowing smirk plastered on my face. It's so obvious that the idiot girl likes the one and only Evil Lloyd Garmadon! They're perfect for each other but, both evil and annoying but that's not why I am here. I'm here to fight fire with fire. Wouldn't be so proud if she wasn't annoying but with some friends and some luck, she will blow away like dust.

I threw my phone at my best friend, Leslie, "Hey call my brother Ace, will ya?" I asked.

I could see the hearts in her eyes when I said Ace. I knew she had a thing for Ace and I also knew Ace liked Y/N, for some unknown reason. Being the perfect friend I am, I will get Leslie and Ace together, we will have to go through Y/N first, not that I mind, but I have more plans for Y/N than just some stupid high school drama.

"Calling Ace Levi" A monotone voice said from my iPhone that I got a week ago, newest version and all. The iPhone rung three times and then it beeped.

"Hello?" A deep voice came from the phone. I could see the hearts in Leslie's eyes.

"Mackenzie Lillian Levi! If this is about project..."

"Y/N likes Lloyd!" I cut him off, yelling into the phone Leslie was holding while trying to get something out of my backpack.

"Why that little..." Ace seethed through his teeth.

"Sorry Mackie! I got to go, I've got some work to do!" Ace said with a mischievous tone.

I smiled, my work had been complete... almost. 

"Ok bye dear brother! See you at home!" Leslie hung up, gave the phone to me, then let me proceeded to dial a new number.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Beep

"Oh hey Chen! I was wondering if you could do me a favor... mhmm.... yeah... it's her.... thanks!" Now I was complete with my work. What a successful day, now I just have to get through the boredom of my classes!

Y/N POV:

I was walking to my history which Lloyd was in too. I heard from someone that Mrs. Williams apparently had some news to tell me, about a school field trip or something. It was apparently big and only my a select few from my grade could go on it. Well I can't be late to that class and on top of racing against the clock, Mackenzie has already made my day kinda bleh.

"Fancy seeing you here" an all to familiar voice said.

Right after I finished throwing up mentally I turned around to face,

"Chen" I sneered.

"Hello to you too!" He sarcastically mocked me before proceeding to the normal I-Am-A-Villian-So-I-Will-Tell-You-My-Whole-Plan speech, "Now why might have I come here?" he started but I rolled my eyes and walked away leaving him in the dust just before he was going to start his paragraph about how terrible I was and how I was a disturbance to the school atmosphere so he was going to be the knight in shining armor and fix it. 

I continued walking to history class with no care in the world until I got pushed up against a locker and pinned by the taller boy.

"I wasn't finished with you!" Chen tightened the grip around my shirt.

"Well I was!" I snapped as I longed to go to class and be done with highschoolers for the day, maybe even the rest of my life.

"That's how this works now, is it?" Chen spoke darkly, I winced a bit at his unnaturally dark tone.

The bell proceeded to ring and the bystanders strolling through the hallways used the 5 seconds that the bell rung to hop into class before being counted tardy. Darn it, I'm going to be late again!

I tried to get out of Chen's grip but the more I squirmed in his grip, the tighter he gripped his hands on my shoulders. I was sure I had bruises by now.

"I heard a few things about you today... you want to know what I heard?" Chen smirked as he towered over me.

"Not really! I just want to go to class" I replied to challenge his imaginary dominance.

To my surprise, Chen let go of my shoulders causing me stumble forward to catch my balance. With that, he turned around and began to walk away from me.

I smiled at my victory and proceeded to look down at my body and dust off my clothes. I stupidly replied to the quiet air, "That's what I tho..." I was cut off by something hitting my stomach causing me to fly backwards into the hard, cold lockers and drop to my knees.

I clutched my stomach as he tilted my chin up to have my eyes meet his, "It's such a shame, if you chose the right crowd this would have never happened to you. There's still time to change."

"Like I'd ever become one of YOUR minions!" I spat.

"You're stubborn, I'll give you that but... wrong answer." He lifted my chin with his left hand and held up his right to punch me and before I knew it I was out like a light bulb.

Sleep... I need sleep...

No Mom... I don't wanna go to school!

Ugh, chemistry sucks...

Why is Lloyd so...

"Y/N WAKE UP!" Something kept shaking my body while yelling in my ear.

"I'm up Mom!" I grouchily said as I waved my hands in front of me.

The voice chuckled and said, "But Honey, it's your birthday!"

"MY BIRTHDAY!" A wide smile filled my face as I jumped up from the ground I was laying on. I looked around to see Lloyd holding his sides while laughing... on the school floor. Just me and him... on the school floor

"Wait a sec? It's not my birthday?" My eyes became glossy as I pouted giving my best puppy dog face.

Lloyd panicked, "WAIT NO! Don't give me that look!!! I can't take those puppy dog eyes!"

I quit giving him the look and frowned while Lloyd smiled sheepishly, "Cmon, we have to get to history! We are already 30 minutes late. I don't think Mrs. Williams will be very happy..."

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"Long enough for me to bandage up your wounds" Lloyd said pointing to my shoulders while giving me a concerned smile.

I looked down to see bandages around my arms and up to my shoulder. My sleeves were pulled up probably so Lloyd could reach the area. I started to blush thinking about Lloyd helping me out while I was internally dead and physically passed out.

I looked back to Lloyd noticing I wasn't the only one with bandages, he had a type of wrap around his whole entire left arm and the same wrap around both his ankles, "What happened to you?"

Lloyd studied his arm, "Ace happened, what about you?"

"Chen..."

"Are you alright Y/N?"

"I'll be fine, thanks for helping me. What about you? What happened? Will you be alright?"

"I'll be fine, it happens all the time so... you could say that I am used to it by now. You don't need to worry about me. What we should worry about is getting to class." Lloyd said getting up off the ground while keeping his green eyes shimmered from the school lights.

I stood up next to him and went in for a hug, "I'm so sorry"

Lloyd was hesitant to hug me back but he slowly wrapped his arms around me and he buried his face into the crook of my neck, "Th..thank you Y/N. I'm sorry too"

I smiled and released myself from the hug, "So... history?"

A sudden look of realization washed over Lloyd's face, "Omgosh! I totally forgot!"

Lloyd reached out for my hand to grab as he pulled me to our history class. He knocked on the locked door to be let in, a student groaned but got out of their desk to come help us out. While the student walked over to us Lloyd turned to me and smiled which sent sunshine and butterflies to my heart and stomach, "Your going to love my surprise!"

"Surprise?"

The student opened the door to let us in, I glanced at the teacher who glared at me as I walked in. I think coming to class was a mistake.

"Welcome back from the bathroom Lloyd and you, Ms. Y/N L/N, are late to my class!" The teacher scolded to me in front of the class. "Do you have a note or did you just skip class?" I put my head down in shame.

"That's what I..." The teacher began.

That's when Lloyd spoke up, "Actually she just got to school! Here I have her note from the office telling you to excuse her tardiness!" Lloyd handed a blue sheet of paper to the teacher.

I looked at Lloyd and raised my eyebrow. The teacher looked at the note and raised her eyebrow. Chen who was in the back of the class, the person who was really the reason for me being late, looked at me and raised his eyebrow. And Lloyd... he had the proudest smile anyone has ever had in centuries. 

"Okay! Well it seems that Ms. Y/N here was really just late due to a doctor's appointment for... your back... and it's even signed by a doctor so I guess your excused." Mrs. Williams said then walked back to her desk. She turned around to face me and Lloyd once more before retreating to her desk, "You two see me after class, I have important news to tell you. Luckily Ms. L/N this still will apply to you since you weren't actually late. You got lucky this time."

"Okay" Me and Lloyd said her and walked to the back of the room next to our seats. One of us with a wide grin and the other with wide eyes.

What

Just

Happened????

"How did you do that?!" I whisper/shouted to Lloyd so that the teacher wouldn't notice.

"A ninja always has their ways!" Lloyd smirked.

"Since when did you become a ninja?" I rolled my eyes and let out a few laughs.

Lloyd's eyes widened and I could see regret in his eyes and also what looked to be him mentally face-palming himself but I wouldn't know how you could see that in someone's eyes, "Well um... since never? I mean I like to think I could be a ninja!"

I patted Lloyd's hair causing his hands to swat my hands away, "You'd make a great ninja! You know what, I think you could even be the green ninja!"

Sweat beads rolled down Lloyd's face as he fixed his hair, "Y..you think!?"

"Yeah of course I think so! Did you know that the green ninja even has green eyes too! Almost like yours if not identical!" I threw my arms up as I giggled about the idea of Lloyd being a ninja. Haha, like that would ever happen!

"Uh um... n..no I don't think I um knew the g... green ninja had green eyes!" Lloyd said, letting out a small squeak.

"You know what would be funny!" I kept adding on to our conversation about Lloyd being a ninja.

"What?" Lloyd started fidgeting with her fingers and his foot started bouncing rapidly.

"If your whole gang was the ninjas!" I let out fits of giggles thinking about it.

"No, I don't think that would be the cas..." Lloyd began to stutter.

"MR. GARMADON AND MS. L/N KEEP IT DOWN OR I'M SEPARATING YOU TWO! ALSO FINISH YOUR ESSAY ON WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF SOMEONE YOU LOVED DIED! OH, AND ADD HOW THAT RELATES TO THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION!" Mrs. Williams yelled from across the room.

We both yelped and closed our mouths for a few seconds and continued our confusing papers before we went back to quietly whispering, this time trying not to provoke Mrs. Williams.

Lloyd seemed to stop his fidgeting but the nervous aura surrounding him never went away, though he did stop stuttering, "Like I was saying, I don't think we would be the ninja" he stated.

" Do you at least have any theories on who the vigilantes are???" I whined to him.

"Nope!" Lloyd popped the 'p'.

"Your no fun... Can you just here me out! I mean it's fun to at least make up the craziest scenarios for things we don't know about!" I pleaded.

"Ugh, fine" He pouted. "Hit me with what you got."

"Yes!" I jumped up but quickly sat down before Mrs. Williams noticed us.

My voice went back to a whisper as I told Lloyd my theory, "Okay so... what if you were the green ninja and like I said, your friends were the other ninja!"

"Okay... go on" Lloyd nodded, the unsettling atmosphere never seeming to change.

"Like, Kai would be the earth ninja or maybe fire. I think red suits him better which would make me put... Cole as earth ninja. And Jay and Nya would be the blue and grey ninja. Lightning and water. Nya is soothing and calming but can be very strong and powerful so I would say she is water ninja while Jay has bursts of energy which would make him lightning. Zane will be the white/ice ninja because he is cool! Yeah I really don't know..." I laughed at my pun and looked at Lloyd to see if he liked my theory.

"I think it would be funny because you would be fighting your father and it would be a father vs son cliche and to make things even better, Garmadon wouldn't even know it was you fighting him" I added.

"Y..yeah good theory!" Lloyd gave me a quick smile as his eyes widened then shrunk to a normal size.

After a few seconds of awkward silence and an unsettling sweaty atmosphere, Lloyd seemed to calm down to ask me a question, "If you were a ninja, what ninja would you be?"

"You know, I've always wanted to be the green ninja! To be important... to be somebody useful..." Lloyd gave me a soft smile as if he knew what I was feeling. "But that position is already taken so I think I would be a PURPLE ninja!" I giggled, relieving my mind of the self doubt.

"Purple would actually suit you!" Lloyd nodded in agreement as he gave me small glances of concern.

"You think?" I asked while I scribbled down a few more sentences on my paper.

"Yeah, purple is a color that signifies royalty, nobility, luxury, power, and ambition. Purple also represents meanings of wealth, extravagance, creativity, wisdom, dignity, grandeur, devotion, peace, pride, mystery, independence, and magic."

"How do you know that? And why do you have that memorized? It's almost like you copy and pasted it from the internet into you mind." I asked.

"I honestly don't know. But back to the subject, I also know that purple is a rare color in nature... kind of like you." Lloyd scooted a little bit closer to me and took both of our hands and held them in front of our bodies,  "You're a rare color to this world. Your special, unique, not to mention beautiful. Without you, this world wouldn't be the same. Living without purple is something you could only think about. Me, living without you, not meeting you, I don't even want to think about it!" He quickly let go and looked away, his face turning red.

I looked back over to Lloyd who was back to looking at the white laces of his shoes, the red color on my face went from 0-100 in the matter of seconds as I spoke to him, "Living without you would be unimaginable, impossible maybe. What I think I'm trying to say is... Lloyd I..."

RING RING RING

"Ok! Have a great day everyone!" Mrs. Williams called out. "L/N! Garmadon! Front desk, now!"

Omgosh omgosh omgosh! I can't believe I almost said... UGH! I'm so stupid! He would never like you like... that.

Me and Lloyd quickly got out of our seats and made our way towards Mrs. Williams desk, "Mrs, you wanted to talk with us?" Lloyd said.

"Yes, you two were nominated to go on a school trip that will last over the 4 day weekend. Y/N your lucky you weren't late to class or else that might have just exempted you from this trip. Other than that, the select few other students are... and Ace, Jay... Nya....... and Leslie and then you two. That makes up the 20 students that will be leaving at the end of Friday!"

"What is this for exactly?" I asked.

"The select 20 will be going on a cruise and while on the cruise you will be learning about marine life and how to save people's lives if they float off to see. This will happen over the 3 day weekend" She explained.

"That sounds awesome!" I exclaimed with sparkles in my eyes.

"Surprise!" Lloyd said, giving me jazz hands.

"You knew!? Why didn't you tell me???" I shook Lloyd back and forth.

"You never asked. Duh!" Lloyd rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue.

"Here are the permission slips, since the 20 of you are all top students the trip is free and is sponsored by the school. All you need to do is get your parents to sign them and then your off onto you adventure away from home!" Mrs. Williams said while handing us 2 sheets of white paper.

Me and Lloyd thanked Mrs. Williams then we walked out of the classroom with our backpacks killing our shoulders and our permission slips in our hands.

"I'm surprised Zane didn't make it! Knowing how smart his is and all, he should've been their first choice!" I commented.

"Oh he was their first choice, he just declined the offer, in the politest way possible, because he said he already knew all of the stuff we would learn." Lloyd stated.

"That's our Zane!" I joked. "I'm surprised I even made it!"

"You and me both" Lloyd chuckled.

"Welp, class for me is this way and I'm pretty sure chemistry for you is somewhere..." I pointed to the opposite direction, "...down there!"

"Wow! I've got a stalker who has memorized me whole schedule down. I didn't even tell them what class I had! Honestly, I didn't think I'd get this high in life" Lloyd joked as I suddenly felt hot.

"Anyways, have fun in algebra!" Lloyd laughed as he gave a small wave and turned to run to his class.

I gave out a few small laughs realizing that I didn't tell Lloyd my schedule either but he knew it anyways.

I sighed longingly at the green eyed boy whose blond hair bounced as he ran to his class. I know he would never feel the same way about me...

I liked him.

But did he like me?

I'm proud of myself for finishing this one. This is the longest one I have made so far. Most of them range from 1,000 to 2,000 words but this one hits 3,651 words! Anyways, I hope it isn't as late at night for you guys as it is for me. You get to go on a school vacation with Lloyd soon so that should be fun! Also it has been revealed (if you caught it) that Mackenzie and Ace are siblings. That's right, we've got double trouble now. Lloyd has competition with Ace and Y/N just doesn't like Mackenzie. I will let you guys continue your day so on that note, like, comment, subscribe, read, vote, heart, swipe right, share, follow, save, etc. Have an amazing day! Until next time! 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
624K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...