🌹My Best Friend's A Witch (G...

By IvBeauty

When preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines go to live with their great uncle Stan, they're forced to stay and work... More

🦕Ep.2: Legend Of Gobblewonker🦕
🪓Ep.3: Head Hunters🪓
🔮Ep.4: The Hand That Rocks The Mabel🔮
👻Ep.5: The Inconviencing👻
🏋🏽‍♂️Ep.6: Dipper Vs Manliness🏋🏽‍♂️
👬🏽Ep.7: Double Dipper👬🏽
🔑Ep.8: Irrational Treasure🔑
🐷Ep.9: Time Traveler's Pig🐷
👾Ep.10: Fight Fighters 👾
🔦Ep.11: Little Dipper🔦
🎃Ep.12: Summerween🎃
💸Ep.13: Boss Mabel💸
🕳Ep.14: The Bottomless Pit🕳
🌊Ep.15: The Deep End🌊
⚡️Ep.16: Carpet Diem⚡️
🎼Ep.17: Boyz Crazy🎼
☄️ Ep.18: Land Before Swine ☄️
⚠️Ep.19: Dreamscaperers⚠️
🤖Ep.20: Gideon Rises🤖
🎉💖Mabel's Guide To Life!!!💖🎉
🌲Dipper's Guide To The Unexplained🌲
🧟‍♀️Season 2 - Ep.1: Scary-oke🧟‍♀️
🥽Ep.2: Into The Bunker🥽
⛳️Ep.3: Golf War⛳️
🧦 Ep.4: Sock Opera 🧦
💞 Ep.5: Soos And The Real Girl 💞
🧪 Ep.6: Little Gift Shop Of Horrors 🧪
👁 Ep.7: Society Of The Blind Eye 👁
🖲 Ep.8: Blendin's Game 🖲
🎨 A Gift For You Readers! 🎨
👼 Ep.9: Love God 👼
🩸 Ep.10: Northwest Manor Mystery 🩸
💳 Ep.11: Not What He Seems 💳
⛵️ Ep.12: A Tale Of Two Stans ⛵️
⚔️ Ep.13: Dungeons, Dungeons, And More Dungeons ⚔️
🦅 Ep.14: The Stanchurian Candidate 🦅
🦄 Ep.15: The Last Mabelcorn 🦄
🚐 Ep.16: Roadside Attraction 🚐
🎂 Ep.17: Dipper And Mabel Vs The Future 🎂
💥 Ep.18: Weirdmageddon Pt.1 💥
💫 Ep.19: Weirdmageddon Pt.2 - Escape From Reality 💫
🌎 Ep.20: Weirdmageddon Pt. 3 - Taking Back The Falls 🌎
🌔 Epilouge: Adventure Awaits 🌖
Ideas
Published!

📕Ep.1: Tourist Trap📕

19.1K 235 922
By IvBeauty

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

Ah, summer break. A time for leisure, recreation, and taking it easy.

... unless you're me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

My name is Dipper. The girl about to puke is my sister Mabel, and the girl on top is our friend (y/n). You might be wondering what we're doing in the golf cart fleeing from a creature of unimaginable horror.

Rest assure, there is a perfectly logical explanation.

Let's rewind.

It all began when our parents decided we could use some fresh air. They shipped us up north to a sleepy town called Gravity Falls, Oregon to stay at our great uncle's place in the woods.

Our new room was the attic, and Mabel actually didn't mind it much. "This attic is amazing! Check out all these splinters!" She said as she raised her hands, making me cringe.

I backed away, stopping at the sound of a goat. "And there's a goat on my bed."

"Hey friend!" Mabel said as she walked over, the goat soon starting to eat her sweater's sleeve. "Oh! Yes you can keep chewing on my sweater!"

My sister tended to look on the bright side of things, but I was having a hard time getting used to our new surroundings.

"BOO!!!"

"AH!!!" I fell back as someone startled me, seeing the person take off a mask as they laugh.

That would be our great uncle Stan. Our uncle had transformed his house into a tourist trap he called the Mystery Shack. The real mystery was why anyone came.

And guess who had to work there.

It looked like it was gonna be the same boring routine all summer. Until one fateful day, I was cleaning some things on the shelf while Mabel hid behind the counter, starring at a boy at the other side of the room who held a note.

"He's looking at it, he's looking at it!!!" She whispered to herself.

The boy looked down, reading the note in confusion. "Uh, do you like me? Yes. Definitely. Absolutely?"

"I rigged it!!!"

"Mabel?" I turned to look at her. "I know you're going through your whole "boy crazy" phase but I think your overdoing it with the 'crazy' part."

She looked at me as she blew raspberries, as if dismissing my statement. "Come on, Dipper!!! This is our first summer away from home, it's my big chance to have an epic summer romance!!!"

"Yeah, but do you need to flirt with every guy you meet?"

"Mock all you want, brother, but I got a good feeling about this summer. I wouldn't be surprised if the man of my dreams walked through that door right now!!!" She pointed at the door, where our great uncle Stan walked in, drinking a Pit Cola, a burp getting stuck in his throat.

"Uh- oh oh, not good, ow."

"Aww, what?!?" Mabel whined in disgust as I laughed.

Stan then walked over to the desk, and it's when I noticed the signs he was holding. "Alright alright, look alive, people, I need someone to go hammer up these signs in the spooky part of the forest."

"Not it!!!" Mabel and I said in synch.

Soos, one of the workers here who had tanned skins and brown hair, was on a ladder fixing a lightbulb, then spoke. "Uh, also not it."

"Nobody asked you, Soos." complained Stan.

"I know, and I'm confortable with that."

He then looked at one of the other employees, a girl with long red hair, light skin and freckles one her cheeks. "Wendy, I need you to put up this sign!!!"

Wendy lazily reached for the signs without looking up from her magazine. "I would but I- ugh- can't- ugh- reach it- ugh."

Stan let out a sigh, then looking at the last employee. A young girl, probably around my age, with (s/c) skin and (h/l) (h/c) hair, which faded to (f/c). "(y/n), take these outside."

"Sorry, Mr. Pines, kinda busy here." She replied as she rearranged some of the things on the shelf.

"I'd fire all of you if I could." He than started pointing at all of us. "Alright let's make it: eeny meeny miny, you." I finally pointed at me, making me groan.

"Aw, what? Grunkle Stan, whenever I'm in those woods I feel like I'm being watched."

He slightly pressed the ridge of his nose in annoyance. "Oi, this again."

"I'm telling you, something weird is going on in this town. Just today my mosquito bites spelled out BEWARE!" I said as I showed my uncle my arm, which was covered in red mosquito bites.

He looked at it, raising an eyebrow. "That says BEWARB."

I looked down, a bit embarrassed as I rubbed my arm.

"Look, kid, the whole 'monsters in the forest' thing is just local legend dumped up by guys like me to sell merch to guys like that." He nodded over to a man laughing at a Stan bobblehead, then threw the signs at me as I stumbled to catch them. "So quit being so paranoid."

"But-!" I tried to protect, but I was soon interrupted.

"You know what, I'm done with what I was doing, I'll help the kid get those signs up." (y/n) said as she walked over.

'Kid'? If anything, she looked younger than me.

I let out a sigh, following her outside and into the forest. It wasn't long until I began to hammer the signs into the trees.

"So, Dipper was it?" I heard (y/n) speak. "We haven't formally met yet. I'm (y/n)."

I remained silent, not really wanted to have a conversation. However, it didn't stop her from continuing. "Not much of a talker, huh?"

I moved on to another tree, trying to get farther away. However, I was sent back in fear as she suddenly appeared in front of me, hanging from a tree, her arms crossed. "Hey, it's rude to ignore people."

I let out a sigh. "Alright, fine, I'm sorry."

"Thank you." She jumped down, landing on her feet as she moved her hair out of her face. "Now, why the long face?"

I thought for a while, not really knowing whether to tell her or not. I barely knew her, we hadn't even had one full conversation before.

"I just think it's unfair that no one believes everything I say. I know there's something weird going on in this town, something that I'm going to find out sooner or later."

"Something weird you say?" I noticed something happen in her eyes, making me grow curious yet afraid. "Could you define what 'weirdness' means to you?"

I grew confused at her question. What did she mean by that? But I quickly shook my head, going to another tree. "Look, right now I just wanna get this over with."

She shrugged, as if accepting me avoiding the question. I then walked to another tree, taking a nail and hammering into it. However, I tensed up as a metal sound emanated from it.

I could hear (y/n)'s footsteps as I gently hit the hammer against the tree's surface. "What'd you find?"

"I'm not really sure.." I passed a hand over the bark, dust being pulled off, and soon opening a strange small vault with some machinery inside.

Both (y/n) and I stared in surprise, although she was more excited while I was a bit nervous. "Whoa, wicked cool...!!!"

"What is it...?" I asked, flipping some of the switching.

We both jumped as we heard something from behind, turning to see that the ground had opened a small hatch. We walked over, a maroon colored book with a golden handprint on the front, the number 3 in the middle.

We exchanged a glance before I took the book in my hands, opening it on the first pic, starting to read.

"It's hard to believe it's been six years since I began studying the strange and wondrous secrets of Gravity Falls, Oregon."

I kept turning pages, weird creatures shown in every single one. "What is all this...?"

(y/n) leaned over, reading over my shoulder. "Unfortunately my suspicions have been confirmed, I'm being watched. I must find this book before he finds it. Remember: in Gravity Falls there's no one you can trust."

No one you can trust...

"HALLO!!!!"

We let out a scream as we were startled by a sudden voice, I tightly clutched the book as an instinct. I soon realized it was Mabel, leaning from behind a log as she laughed at her reaction. "Watch'a guys readin'? Some nerd thing?"

"Uh, uh, it's nothing!!!" I tried to hide the book from her, failing miserably.

"Uh uh it's nothing!!! What, your actually not gonna show me?"

For some reason, I found myself looking at (y/n) who only gave me a shrug. I let out a small sigh, looking back at my sister.

"Let's go somewhere private."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's amazing!" I started explaining as I paced around the room, Mabel sitting on the couch's armrest while (y/n) leaned against it. "Grunkle Stan said I was being paranoid, but according to this book, Gravity Falls has this secret dark side!"

"Woah!!! Shut. Up!!!" Mabel pushed me in excitement.

I could only smile as I read. "And get this!!! After a certain point, the pages just stop!!! Like the guy who's writing it mysteriously disappears!"

"Kinda creepy, yet so awesome!" (y/n) added.

The moment was stopped when we all heard the doorbell. "Who's that?"

"Welp, time to spill the beans!!!" Mabel poked a nearby can of beans which tilted over. "Boop! Beans! This girl's got a date!!! Woot woot!!!" She fall back while giggling.

"Let me get this straight, in the half an hour that I were gone you've already found a boyfriend?!?"

"What can I say, I'm just IRRESISTIBLE!!!" She replied as she wiggled her arms around. The bell then rang, making Mabel stand up and run over. "Coming!"

I sat on the couch, opening the book. "What ya reading there, slick?" I quickly stumbled as I tried to hide the book, taking whatever one was nearby.

"Oh, I was just catching up on .... 'Gold Chains for Old Men' magazine?" I heard (y/n) snicker at the scene, making me glare at her.

"That's a good issue."

"Hey everyone~!!! Meet my new boyfriend!!!" We all looked over to see Mabel standing beside another boy. He looked a bit older than her, with pale skin and half his face covered with brown hair, along with a broken black hoodie.

"'Sup."

We all greeted, though I was kinda weirded out by his presence, and I could tell (y/n) felt it too.

"We met at the cemetery. He's really deep." My sister explained as she hugged his arm, then pulling back a bit surprised. "Oh, little muscle there! That's... what a surprise...!"

"So what's your name?" asked (y/n).

He seemed to hesitate at the question, taking a while to answer. "Normal... MAN!!!"

Mabel hugged his arm again in a comforting manner. "He means Norman."

"Are you bleeding, Norman?"

Again, he hesitated at my question. "It's jam."

She let out a gasp. "I love jam!!! Look. At. This!!!"

"So you wanna go hold hands or whatever?" Norman asked Mabel a bit awkwardly, who giggles as a response. "Oh, oh my goodness! Don't wait up!"

Mabel ran off, and before Normal could follow, he pointed at us playfully before hitting himself into the wall, following behind.

There was something off about Normal. I felt (y/n) nudge my shoulder before nodding for me to follow. We went up to the attic, the feeling of getting answers from the book was strong.

She took the journal from my hands, starting to search through it. I eventually placed a finger over one of the pages, signaling her to stop.

"Known for their pale skin and bat attitude, these creatures are often mistaken by... teenagers?!?" Beware of Gravity Falls' nefarious-"

"ZOMBIE!!!" I yelled in disbelief. I knew this town had a supernatural side, but to actually have seen something of it scared me!

We looked out the window to see Norman walking towards Mabel in a zombie-like manner. We screamed for her to get out of the way, but she couldn't hear us. In the end, he gave her a necklace made out of daisies?!?

I placed a hand over my forehead. "Is my sister really dating a zombie, or am I just going nuts?!?"

"It's a dilemma, to be sure."

I let out a gasp, about to yell, only to see it was Soos fixing a lightbulb. How did we not notice before?

"Sorry, I couldn't help but overhear you both taking in this empty room." He explained.

"Soos, you saw Mabel's boyfriend. He has to be a zombie, right?"

"Hmm, how many brains have you seen the guy eat?"

(y/n) and I exchanged a glance at his question, and she soon let out a sigh. "Zero.."

"Look dudes, I believe you. I'm always noticing weird stuff in this town. Like the mailman, pretty sure that dude's a werewolf. But you've gotta have evidence, otherwise people are gonna think you're a majorly cuckoo clock."

"As always, Soos, you're right." (y/n) replied, walking over to the closet at the other end, taking out a camera. "Which is why we're gonna gather as much evidence as we can get. What do you say, man?"

I nodded in determination.

Soos stared at the wall with a serious expression. "My wisdom's both a blessing and a curse."

"Soos, the portable toilets are clogged again!!!" We all heard Stan yell from downstairs.

"I am needed elsewhere."

And so our search for evidence started. Sadly, we didn't find anything that could show he was truly a zombie. Hours passed, we'd seen enough. We then go up to see Mabel brushing her hair.

"Mabel, we have to talk about Norman."

She turned to face us with a smile. "Isn't he the best? Check out this giant smooch mark he gave me!!!" As she spoke, she turned her head to the side, her cheek swollen, making me let out a yell as (y/n) cringed in disgust.

Mabel only laughed at our reactions. "Gullible. It was just an accident with the leaf blower. Yeah, that was fun.

"No, Mabel, listen. I'm trying to tell you that Norman is not what he seems!" I tried to explain as I took out the journal, only to be stopped as she gasped.

"You think he might be a vampire?!? That would be so awesome!!!"

"Guess again, sister. Sha-BAM!!!" I showed her the now opened book as she let out a scream.

I noticed (y/n) roll her eyes as she flipped through a few pages, making me realize it was the wrong one and apologizing for ruining the tension.

"Sha-BAM!!!"

Mabel places her hands on her hips. "A zombie? That is not funny, guys!"

"We're not joking! It all adds up! The bleeding, the limp! He never blinks!!! Have you noticed that?!?"

"Maybe he's blinking when you're blinking!" She said, trying to defend her 'boyfriend'.

"Mabel, remember what the book said about Gravity Falls? Trust no one!!!"

"Well, what about (y/n)? Or me, huh?!? Why can't you trust me?!?" She put on two star earrings after speaking. "Beep-bop!!!"

I waved my arms, trying to get her attention. "Mabel, he's gonna eat your brain!!!"

A grim and angry expression took over her face. "Guys, listen to me. Norman and I are going on a date at five o'clock and I'm gonna be adorable, and he's gonna be dreamy, and I'm not gonna let you ruin it with one of your crazy conspiracies!!!" As she said all that, she walked over, forcing us back until she was able to shut the door on our faces.

I let out a sigh. Maybe she was right..?

We we downstairs, (y/n) leaning against the couch as I sat on it. She continued to look at videos of Mabel and Norman, but I was questioning everything at this point.

I let out a sigh in defeat. "Soos is right, I don't have any real evidence. I guess I can be kinda paranoid sometimes."

"No, there has to be something that can help." She replied, scrolling through all the pictures and videos.

"(y/n), we've been following them all day! There's no sign that Norman is anything other than a normal hum-"

"AHA!"

I was startled at (y/n)'s sudden yell, looking over as she showed me a video where Normal's hand fell off, then he sticked it back in place. I quickly jumped onto my feel. "We were right!!! Oh my God, oh my God!!!"

I ran outside as (y/n) followed behind to see Stan talking to a group of tourists. We tried to get his attention, but it was no use. Eventually, Wendy came in her golf cart and (y/n) and I ran to her.

"Hey, Wendy!!!"

"Wendy, Wendy!!! We need to borrow the golf cart I can save my sister from a zombie!!!" I tried to explain as briefly as I could.

To my surprise, she placed the keys in my hands. "Try not to hit any pedestrians."

We got into the car, I was on the driver's seat, stopping as we saw soon beside the cart.

"Dude, it's me, Soos. This is for the zombies." He offered a shovel, I thanked him as I passed it over to (y/n), only to see Soos now offering a baseball bat. "And this is in case you see a piñata."

"Uh... thanks?"

We drove into the forest, starting to hear Mabel's screams for help. Perfect, that can lead us to her!!! We eventually found fighting against hundreds of tiny men in pointy hats around.

"What the heck is going on here?!?"

Mabel immediately looked over. "Dipper, (y/n)!!! Norman turned out to be a bunch of gnomes!!! And they're total jerks!!!"

"Gnomes?" I whispered to myself as I took the journal out.

(y/n) let out an annoyed groan. "We were way off."

I soon found the page where the gnomes were explained, reading out loud. "Gnomes: Little men of the Gravity Falls forest. Weaknesses: Unknown."

"Aw, c'mon!!!" I looked up to see Mabel now tied up against the ground.

"Hey, hey!!! Let go of my sister!!!"

One of the gnomes looked over. "Oh, hey there! Um, you know this is all just a big misunderstanding. You see, your sister's not in danger, she's just marrying all one thousand of us and becoming our gnome queen for all eternity! Isn't that right honey?"

"You guys are butt-faces!!!" Another gnome covered Mabel's mouth as she spoke, stopping her.

(y/n) held the bat in her hands, tightly gripping it. "Give her back right now, or else!!!"

"You think you can stop us, kids? You have no idea what we're capable of. The gnomes are a powerful rase!!! Do not tribal with it!!!"

I scooped him up with the shovel, dropping him not too far away. I then ran over to Mabel and cut off the strings, pulling her away as we ran back to the golf cart, (y/n) fighting off other gnomes before jumping into the cart, now beside Mabel as I hit the gas petal.

"Hurry, before they come after us!!!"

I let out a chuckle. "I wouldn't worry about it, see their little legs? Suckers are tiny."

"Uh... guys...?"

I stopped the car, Mabel and I looking back at whatever (y/n) saw, my eyes widening. A ginormous gnome shaped monster, formed by thousands of tiny gnome people, running in our direction with Jeff at the top. I didn't know if I was amazed or traumatized!

"Dang!"

Jeff's voice was heard from the monster. "Alright, teamwork guys, like we practiced!!!" The ground shook as it let out a loud roar.

"DRIVE!!!" I harshly stepped on the gas pedal at (y/n)'s scream, driving as fast as the cart could go.

"GET BACK WITH OUR QUEEN!!!"

Mabel looked back in fear. "It's getting closer!!!!"

The monster reached his arm in our direction, many gnomes flying over and landing on the cart. I tried to focus on driving as Mabel and (y/n) fought them off.

Unfortunately, one of them landing on my face, causing me to panic since I couldn't see the road. Mabel began to punch it off, though she ended up punching me several times too. Luckily she was able to get it off me, and I shook off the daze that dawned on me.

Mabel looked back to see more gnomes flying over. "Can't this thing go any faster?!?"

"This is as fast as it can go!!!"

(y/n)'s eyes soon lit up, looking at us. "Keep it steady, I have an idea!" Before we could reply, she climbed to the roof of the cart, hearing her footsteps and voice above.

"My dearest proud and noble steed, please give us all your speed!!!"

Mabel and I exchanged a confused glance. However, I grew nervous as the whole cart began to glow (f/c), (y/n) soon climbing back down. "Hold on tight!"

On its own, the cart began to drive even faster than before, forcing us to grab on as tight as we could. However, it lost control and caused us to crash in front of the Mystery Shack. We climbed out with what little strength we had left, only to see the monster a few yards away.

"S-stay back, man!!!" I yelled as I threw the shovel in its direction. I felt chills run down my spine as it broke the shovel in its fist.

"It's the end of the line, kids!" We heard Jeff speak. "Mabel, marry us before we do something crazy!!!"

"There's gotta be a way out of this!" (y/n) said as she looked at me, however, both our gazes shifted to Mabel who walked forward.

"I've got to do it."

"What?!?"

"Mabel, don't do this! Are you crazy?!?"

"Trust me." Was all she said.

"What?!?" I tried to pull her back, trying to change her mind, but she turned to look at me while whispering.

"Dipper, just this once. Trust me!"

I looked at the monster before back at my sister, staying silent. I gave in, walking back to where (y/n) was as Mabel looked at the monster.

"Alright Jeff, I'll marry you."

"Hot dog!" He began to climb down the monster, soon reaching the ground as he offers a crystal ring to Mabel. "Eh, eh?"

She offered her hand, Jeff slipping the ring onto her finger before cheering. "Badda-bing badda-bam, now lets get you back into the forest honey."

"You may now kiss the bride." Jeff stopped to look at her, liking the idea. (y/n) had to keep me from messing up whatever Mabel was planning.

"Well, don't mind if I do."

They both leaned over to the other. However, Mabel grabbed the nearby lead low, pointing it at Jeff who screamed in surprise, (y/n) and I letting out a gasp.

"Hey hey, wait a minute. Woah woah woah, *tries to run* what's going on?!? A-ah!!!!"

"That's for lying to me!!!"

Mabel changed the mode as Jeff got sucked into the leaf blower, and angry look on her face. "That's for breaking my heart!!!"

She then walked over to (y/n) and I. "And this is for messing with my brother and new best friend!!!" Her glare soon turned into a sly smile, looking at us. "Wanna do the honors?!?"

"On three!" (y/n) ran over.

"One, two, three!!!"

I turned the handle, sending Jeff flying through the monster, all gnomes flying everywhere. Mabel continued to blow them off, I crossed my arms with a smirk on my face. "Anyone else want some?!?"

After all the gnomes ran back to the forest, my eyes widened a bit in realization. Mabel must've though the same as me because we both turned to (y/n).

"Um-"

"How did you do that earlier?!?" Mabel was the first to ask.

(y/n) grew a bit pale at her question. "What do you mean?"

"Earlier when we were trying to escape, you went up to the rough and said something weird, then the whole thing started glowing and it went super fast!"

I crossed my arms, my eyes slightly narrowing. "Yeah, (y/n), that was really strange."

She stayed silent for a while, soon letting out a sigh as she gripped her arm. "You know how you think that this town has a weird side to it?" She looked at his, an awkward side on her face. "I'm sort of... part of that weirdness."

A (f/c) orb-like light formed in her hands, Mabel and I staring at her in shock. "I'm a witch....."

"That. Is so. AWESOME!!!!!" Mabel ran over to her, tightly hugging her as she stumbled back. "You have magic?!?!?"

(y/n) quickly covered Mabel's mouth with her finger, shushing her. "Um, yes, but it's not something that many people know, so shh!"

"Oh, a secret! Got it! I'm amazing at keeping secrets!"

"That's incredible! Do you have the freedom to do whatever you want? Were you born like this? Are there more like you?" I wanted to ask so many questions, but she raised a hand, signaling me to stop.

"Sorry, Dipper, but after today, I think we should leave the questions for some other time."

"Heh, r-right, sorry.."

We both started walking to the front door when Mabel called for us. "Hey, guys? I um, I'm sorry for ignoring your advice, you really were just looking out for me..."

I gave her a smile. "Hey don't be like that."

"Yeah, you totally saved our butts back there." added (y/n).

"I guess I'm just sad my first boyfriend turned out to be a bunch of gnomes..."

"Look on the bright side, maybe the next one will be a vampire." I said with a shrug, getting a chuckle out of my sister.

"Oh, you're just saying that."

I opened my arms, a small smile on my face. "Awkward sibling hug?"

"Awkward sibling hug." She hugged me back, both of us patting each other's backs. "Pat pat."

We then walked inside, seeing Stan counting dollars behind the counter. "Yeesh, you three got hit by a bus or something? Haha!!!"

We all ignored his comment, continuing to walk. "Uh hey!!! W-wouldn't you know it um, I accidentally overstocked some inventory so uh that's about each of you takes one item from the gift shop, on the house, you know."

We all turned to face him, Mabel's eyes lit up. "Really?!?"

"You never overstock~" (y/n) said as she crossed her arms.

I raised an eyebrow. "What's the catch?"

"The catch is do it before I change my mind, now take something." Yikes, so salty.

I look around and see a few blue and white baseball caps with a pine tree. Realizing my old hat was lost in the fight, I took one and put it on. "Huh, that should do the trick."

"And I will have a..." Mabel picked up something from the box, soon revealing it. "GRAPPLING HOOK!!! Yes!"

Stan looked at me a bit confused. "Wouldn't you rather have like a doll or something?"

She pointed it up, causing the grappling hook to wrap around a plank on the roof, lifting her up. "Grappling hook!!!"

"Fair enough!" He then looked at (y/n) who had been picking up her stuff, throwing her bag over her shoulder. "Aren't you gonna get something to, (f/c)?"

"I've told you to stop calling me that, Wrinkles." She said as she rolled her eyes with a smile. "But nah, I'm good. Thanks anyways."

"Alright, see ya tomorrow, kid."

"Bye, Stan. Bye guys!"

"Bye (y/n)!!!" Mabel waved joyfully, making (y/n) let out a chuckle before leaving the room. I felt a smile grow on my face, she was actually cooler than I expected, without the whole witch thing.

Nighttime soon came, I was writing in the journal and Mabel was jumping on her bed. When I finished, I asked Mabel to turn of the lights, who shot her grappling hook to the light knocking it out the window. "It worked!!!" she yelled in accomplishment, making us both laugh.

This journal taught me that there's no one you can trust in Gravity Falls. But when you battle against a bunch of gnomes, you know that they'll probably always have your backs.

Maybe this summer wouldn't be so bad after all.

Thanks for reading!!! And here's your character!

You can change her no matter how you want! Actually, you can edit her to look like your oc, and I'd love to see what you all come up with! However, her gloves are important, so those need to be part of the outfit.
'Till next time!!!

❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 6.6K 76
"Humans are dangerous and cruel. They'll hurt you Pine-Tree. I'm the only one you can trust." - Bill Mabel and Dipper Pines. The two mystery twins ar...
36.5K 981 20
Since Weirdmageddon, Dipper could never get a certain Cipher out of his head. Originally, he assumed it was just hatred for the demon and him reflect...
34.2K 1.3K 26
The Dream Flower~ One of the most rarest flowers ever. Only a few exist now but no one can find them. They are considered only myths or legends. Some...
28K 1.1K 30
When young preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to the hidden town of Gravity Falls in Oregon to spend the summer with their great uncle Stan, th...