Hidden Pain (BoyxBoy-Jastin)

By dawinabieber

Justin Bieber is a 17 years old international pop star that everybody loves and adores. He's caring, friendly... More

Hidden Pain
Chapter 1
Mom's New Boyfriend?
Nightmare Begins
The worst pain.
He's not the same
Something's wrong.
He Hurt You?
Is Anybody Out There ?
He tried to kill me
They know
Let Him Go!
My Baby Boy
So much Tears
Worst than a Devil
We Cant Give Up
You have the right
Kinda Cute
First Session
Our Blessings
Hugs
Paparazi
Might Just Fall For You
New Story
He will wait for you
Emotions
I'm Ready
My Flashlight
NEW STORY!
My Heart Is Taken
Happiness

Don't Hurt Him Anymore

2.4K 74 20
By dawinabieber

Justin POV

I smile as I remember my conversation with my friends. They were so worried that it warms my heart listening to them talk. It gives me strength to stay alive and get out of here alive, at least. I broke down when they told me what’s happening at home. My mom, dad, jazzy, jaxon, the team and beliebers. Hearing how distraught they are with my missing. I so badly want to go back and tell them not to worry even though it’s impossible. I bet they all already knew about the things Mark did to me. Ryan said Mom has been blaming herself for all of this. I don’t want her to blame herself, it’s not her fault. It never is.

“Justin?” a soft voice snap me out of my thought. I look up to see Jason looking at me frowning. He kneels down in front of me. “Are you alright?” he ask. He ask me that a lot. I find it sweet that he was always trying to make sure I’m okay. The way he hold me at night just so I can go to sleep peacefully. The way he cleans my bruised and cuts and how gentle he threats or talk to me. I never ask though, I’m too tired to ask that, I’m just too busy being grateful for his kindness. I nod as I stare back at the wall.

“I brought you food.” He said with his soft voice as he puts down the tray in front of me. I look down at the food and stare back at the wall. “Where is he?” I whisper not finding my voice that I had use for screaming this past 2 weeks. “umm.. he’s out.. he had to do something I guess.” Jason answered. I nod slowly. “You should eat.” He said again. “I’m not hungry.” I croak. I heard him sigh. “Can you at least eat just a little, your stomach has been empty since morning?” he said in pleading voice. I advert my eyes to his face, seeing his worried expression and that’s when I decided to ask.

“Why are you doing this?” I croak looking in to his eyes. He frown and look at me confuse. “Because I know you’re hungry Justin.” He answered. I shook my head slowly. “I mean, why are you being nice? Why do you care so much? Is it because you feel bad for me? Is it because Mark ask you too so you could gain my trust and hurt me even more? ” I ask struggling with my own voice. He look taken back by my questions as he looks down at his hand. The room went silent suddenly. I never took my eyes from him, waiting for him to answer.

“Because I want to.” He mumble and look up at me with a small smile.

“I want to Justin. I know your confuse on why am I being nice to you. On why am I always taking good care of you? Honestly, I have no answer for that. At first I do feel bad because of all the things my uncle did to you, I have never agreed with this since beginning, before you even met him. But I never thought this would happen to you Justin, I swear. I swear that if I knew his twisted plan, his plan to hurt you, to hurt you so badly, I would do anything in my power to stop him. But I know it’s too late and I don’t blame you if you don’t trust me Justin, I understand how broken you are and how exhausted you are. I know how much pain you have been through and I know I can never heal those scars, I can never understand the pain that you went through but I’m here Justin. I’m here to tell you that you’re not alone and I will help Justin. I didn’t do that since the beginning because of how stupid I am but  now, I promise you I will get you out of here even if it kills me.” He said and I look at him with tears that’s already falls down my cheek.

He caress my cheek gently and look me in the eyes. “You don’t deserve all this Justin. I’m sorry this happens to you. This should never had happen. You’re the most beautiful human being I ever lay eyes on and it broke my heart to see how much Mark has broken you. It hurts to see you cry and in pain, it pains me hearing you screams every time he hurts you and how mad I am at myself of not doing anything. You don’t deserve all of the pain that you been through Justin.” He said again and I broke down instantly as I let out a sob. He looks at me sympathetically and pulls me in to warm hug as I cried in to his chest.

He tighten his hold on me, as if he was telling me he got me. “Shhh Justin. It’s okay. I’m here. It’s alright.” He coo. “Please..pl..ease .. help.. me..me..” I sob. “I will Justin. I promise you.” He said firmly as he hold me making me feel safe.

Jason POV 

I sigh as I look down at the young boy. He fell asleep after he cry for who knows how long. Even I feel like crying seeing him like that. I just don’t know how to stop those tears from those beautiful eyes. Yes, I said beautiful. I’m bi if you may ask. But I never think anybody beautiful before, honestly, never even have a relationship before.

I was glad that Mark wasn’t here today. He leaves early this morning saying he had to settle something. I have to do something to get Justin out of here. He had suffer enough. I’ve talk to Justin’s friends when we called them. I let Justin talk to them and for the first time I get to see him smile even it was small but I was the most beautiful thing ever. But of course that’s the only time I get to see it. I’ve make plans with them, I do need their help to get Justin out of here safely. I can’t do it alone. Justin didn’t know about this plan but I will make sure he gets out of here. I caress his soft cheek that use to be flawless as now is full of cuts and pale. His lips were dry and there’s bags under his eyes. He looks so different, I won’t be in shock if people don’t recognize him anymore. I kiss his forehead as I wrap the thick blanket gently around his tiny body. Carefully, not wanting to wake him up from his sleep. I kiss his forehead again. I’ve been doing that a lot. I lay him on the ground making him comfortable and I stood up leaving the room. As I made my way to the living room, Mark was coming in from the front door.

I frown at the thought what he would do to Justin. I have to stop him this time. “Hey kiddo.” He said with no emotion. I roll my eyes. “Where have you been?” I mumble not looking at him. “I think that’s none of your business isn’t it?” he snap as he make his way to the basement. I walk to him and block his way. I finally look up to his fury face. “Get out of my fucking way.” He hissed. Somehow, I wasn’t scared like I always did. “No.” I mumble. His eyes widen as he look at me. “What did you just say?” he ask disbelief.

I gave him a glare. “I said no! You’re not going in there. Give him a break. You been tortured him for 2 weeks now, not even a day you let him breath properly. You’re going to end up killing him.” I said still glaring at him. He scoff as he let out a laugh. “Why do you care anyways? He’s just my sex slave Jason. Who cares if he dies anyways.” He said bluntly. I look at him in shock.

“You don’t care if he dies? I thought you want him uncle. I thought you wanted to keep him because you want him.” I said trying to reason something with him. I remember Mark said that he wants Justin to be his, not only to fulfil his sick desire but he really wants Justin. If he only wanted sex, he wouldn’t go this far by stalking him, having to date his mom and now kidnaps him with the whole world knows about it. He would just find other teenage boys to fulfil his needs right?.

He roll his eyes. “Well, I think I got bored of him now and he won’t fucking shut up. He acts like he didn’t want my dick in his fucking ass. He acts all so fucking innocent. It’s been 2 months I have fuck him every day and he still act like a bitch. So, I don’t care if he dies in there, as long I got to do what I want with him, it is the only reason he’s here anyways, to fulfil my needs, so I don’t care if it even end up killing him. That would be easier, don’t you think? Besides, he’s already dead anyways, I mean, there’s nothing that could help him be his normal self anymore. Somehow, I feel proud of being able to do that to him.” He smile like crazy paedophile he is making me feel sick to my stomach.

“And he had been asking me to kill him anyways, I’m just fulfilling his wishes.” He continue with a  smirk and I was shock by his words. I wanted to punch him across the face or worst, shoot him in the head. My jaw clench as I never lose my glare at him.

He looks at me confuse. “What’s got in to you kid? You should be on my side. You should be supportive of your uncle. It’s strange enough that you’ve been nice to him..” he trail off and suddenly his face turns in to a wicked grin. “You want him too, don’t you?” he ask. My eyes went wide and look at him confuse. “What are you talking about?” I ask. “You want to fuck him too don’t you? Why didn’t you just tell me Jason? We could do a lot of stuff to him together. We could actually record it and sells the video. That would make a fortune you know. Damn, why didn’t I realize how much I can gain from that boy.” He said with his sickening eyes. I look at him disgust. “You’re a sick man.” I hissed. He raise his eyebrows. “I’ve heard that a lot you know. But do I look like I give a shit. Now, get out of my way, my little slut is waiting for me.” He growl as he trying to push me aside but I didn’t move. He grab my collar harshly. “What are you trying to do boy? Last warning, get out of my fucking way!” he growl. I kept a straight face as I just continue to glare at him.

“No. you’re not hurting him anymore. I’m sick and tired of just stand by the side like a stupid dummy. You hurt him enough, you destroyed him and I might not stop you before but now, I won’t let you lay a fucking finger on him. You’re the most twisted old man I’ve ever met, no wonder my dad hates your gut.” I yell. Before I know it, I felt my face sting at the contact of his knuckles. It hurts like a bitch but I got worse than this. He gave me the most deathly glare ever.

“You ungrateful child! I took care of you. I fucking fed you since your worthless father died. You have a fucking place to stay because of me. I took you in when no one wants you.” He growl. I just continue to glare at him as rage taking over my body. “You took me away from my grandparents. They wanted me but you fucking destroy my life by taking me away from them. Is that all you’re good at? Destroying others life because you don’t have one? My dad is not worthless, you’re the worthless one here. You never fed me, you let me feed myself. I don’t fucking owe you anything!” I growl with so much rage as I remember all the thing this bastard have done to me.

 He use me as a punching bag, make my life a living hell. I was just lucky enough he never touch me like he touch Justin and I don’t know why. I never knew why he took me away from my grandparents. I was just 12 years old when my parents died in a car crash but my dad had prepared me for everything. Like he knows, that I needed to know how to protect myself. He look at me like he was about to explode. He hit me again making blood come out from my lips. I wipe it away and just continue looking at him with no emotion on my face.

“You better take that back kid. Or I’m going to make you regret for ever being born.” He hissed. “I regret that the minute you took me away, so don’t bother.” I said bluntly. I don’t know where I got all this confident, maybe I have something to protect and now that is Justin. I need to protect him, I promise him I’ll get him out of here. His eyes went wide. “Now, you got anything else to say?” I ask. He look at me in shock but soon grin as he push me away without a warning. He ran straight to the basement door with me chasing him. I watch in horror as he reach the door and unlock it, as I was about to reach the door, he opens it and slam it shut locking it from inside. I pound at the door like a maniac.

He cackle evilly from the other side. “You mess with the wrong person kid. Maybe I can’t touch you but I can definitely touch him.” He said as my stomach churn at the words. “No! Open the door! Open the fucking door now Mark! Don’t you dare hurt him anymore!” I growl as I pound and pound at the door. Minutes later, I heard the most heart wrenching screams. It Justin’s screams. I can’t listen to those screams anymore, I’ve heard enough and I can’t take it anymore. I began to panic at the thought of what Mark is doing to him. “Mark! Stop! Let him go!” I yell loudly but was muffle with Justin’s screams. I tear up as I hear him screaming for help, for that old bastard to stop.

“JASON!” he suddenly screams and that made my heart drop. I slid down the door as tears streaming down my face. Hearing Justin’s continues cries for help. I feel hopeless. I promise to protect him and now I broke that promise. He’s hurt and I can’t do anything to help him. I clench my fist as I stood up. After a few minutes, the cries stops and I know Mark is done with torturing for the day.

The door opens slowly revealing Mark’s sick satisfied face. I glare at him as he look at me amuse. “That’s a warning, if you dare pull any other stunt, I won’t hesitate and kill him.” He warn as he walk pass me. “And, I might kill you too, so don’t fucking mess with me.” He continue and walks out of the house as the door slam shut. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself. “Jason?” a weak voice croak make me snap out of my thought and I ran straight inside the room.

“Justin.” I said as I kneel down to his weak exposed body that has fresh cuts and I tried my best not to burst in to tears. Gosh, what did he do to ever deserve to be hurt like this?. I thought in my mind as I do what always do, clean his cuts and bandage what need to be bandage. The difference this time is that the tears keeps escaping my eyes as I clean Justin up. I know he was staring at me. He didn’t even flinch anymore when I touch his wound, that make me scared because it shows that he’s numb. “All done.” I said trying to smile but it didn’t reach my eyes. I look up to Justin as he was just staring at me with his tired looking eyes. “Don..dont cry Jase.” He croak. I started to tear up again and this time I let myself shed those tears in front of him. “I’m sorry Justin. I’m so so sorry.. I .. I promise you.. I promise you to help you.. to protect you but i.. I f..failed.” I try to hold my sob. He gave me a small smile as he reach his small hand to my face, he caress my cheek as he frown.

“What happen to your eyes Jason?” he ask frowning. I shook my head. “Don’t worry about that okay, its fine.” I assure him smiling a bit. The frown never leaves his beautiful face but he nod slowly. He sigh heavily. “I’m tired.” He whisper closing his eyes a bit. I hold him closer to me. ‘I know Jay. I’m sorry.” I whisper. He opens his eyes and look at me as a tear fell down his cheek. “It’s not your fault Jason. Thank you for being nice to me. I could never repay your kindness to me. One thing I never regret being here is to get the chance to meet you.” He said softly. I smile lovingly at him. “Don’t you worry Justin, I’ll get you out of here.” I said as I watch he close his eyes drifting off to sleep.

Narrator POV

Ryan listen to Jason through the phone as they were planning on how to get Justin out of there by tomorrow. Jason can’t stand watching Justin being tortured by his sick uncle anymore. He needs to save Justin as fast as he can, he didn’t care if he risk his life for it.

“I settled everything with them already Jason.” Ryan said. Jason sigh in relief. “That’s good, I hope it’s going to work.” He said sighing again. “I’m sure it will Jason. Ummm… Justin’s dad .. Jeremy would like to talk to you though.” Ryan said as he past the phone to the old man. Jason gulp as he wait for Jeremy to say something first. “Jason son?” Jeremy said. His voice was hoarse. Jason could hear the pain in Jeremy’s voice. “Yes sir?” Jason say softly.

Jeremy take a breath as he continue to speak. “Thank you. Thank you for doing this for us, for Justin. Thank you so much. I .. I don’t know how to thank you. Ryan said you’ve been taking care of my son over there. I just.. I just want to say thank you.” Jeremy said sincerely as he felt really thankful that Justin at least has someone that took care of him and want’s to help and save him from that dreadful place. “Don’t thank me first sir. Justin is not out of here yet and I don’t deserve your thanks sir. I didn’t save Justin from the beginning. No matter what, I’m a part of the suffering Justin had too went through. Mark is my uncle anyways..” Jason said above whisper.

“No Jason. You’re not in fault in this. You took care of him Jason. I know you did. Justin probably won’t still be alive if you weren’t there, so don’t ever say you’re a part of your uncle psycho crime.” Jeremy said sternly. Jeremy didn’t want the young boy to blame himself. From what Ryan told him, Jason is the one who called them first, trying to save Justin. How could Jeremy blame the boy? The boy most probably stuck with his sick uncle anyways. Jeremy thought.

Jason didn’t say anything as he try to sink in everything that Jeremy said to him. “We’re going to save Justin tomorrow and we’re also going to save you Jason. I know your grandparents can’t wait to see you son.” Jeremy said and Jason eyes went wide at what he heard. “Wh..what?” he ask thinking he heard it wrong. “Yes Jason. When Ryan told me about you, we had to do research about you, not wanting you to be some criminal that tried to trick us but what we found is a missing person file. You were taken away from them when you were 12 right Jason?” Jeremy ask slowly and softly.  

Jason couldn’t believe what he heard and couldn’t stop the tears from falling. He never thought his grandparents was looking for him. He didn’t know. He never gets out of the house after Mark took him. He was lock in Marks house after he was taken. Mark only let him go out when Mark is with him, so he won’t run off, he was not allowed to go to school too. Mark told him every day that his grandparents didn’t want him anymore, that’s why he took him away. For a 12 years old that just lost his parents, he just believe Mark’s word even though he knows that his uncle is lying. As he reach 17, he didn’t care to run anymore and Mark       don’t lock him at home anymore.

“They loo..looked for me?” he ask holding a sob. “Yes Jason. In fact, they’re still looking for you until now.” Jeremy said softly as Jason heard shuffle from the other side. “Jason?” a voice that Jason had miss so much calls his name. “Jason sweetie, it’s me mama.” The old woman croak. “Mama?” Jason whisper disbelief. That’s what he called his grandma. “Jason oh god. I miss you sweetie. Where have you been? Why did you leave us sweetie?” the woman said trying to hold her sob. “I didn’t .. I ..didnt .. didn’t leave you. He took me .. he . took me away.” Jason sob in to the phone, tears rapidly falls down his cheek. “It’s alright sweetie.. don’t cry now alright.. we will see you tomorrow and I promise I never letting him took you away from us anymore. Mama promised Jason.” She said through tears.

“Jason son, we will see you guys tomorrow alright. Take care of my boy Jason.” Jeremy plead lastly as they hung up.

Jason stare at the wall blankly. His face was wet with tears but it was blank, there was no emotion on his face.

“Mark will get what he deserve, no matter what, I will make sure of it.” He said to himself with venom in his voice.

Hey Lovelies,

I know I update really late and I’m sorry. Been busy with college and my finals is next month so yeah.

I will update really slow until my college break, so do forgive me.

Anyways,

This chapter is more about Jason’s life, if you notice. Just wanted to make you guys know Jason’s past is because he will be a very important character in the future.

So yeah,

What do guys think about this chapter ?

Please vote and comments so I can know you guys love it or not. Ideas are welcome too.

Okay then, I ramble too much.. hahaha

Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 4.1K 31
Justin Bieber lived in a house with three sisters who loved to torture him, his father is a rich man and always spoils his sisters, Justin's father d...
12.6K 387 41
Jason comes home from school when his mother has big news for him. he's only fifteen and who becomes his babysitter. well it's none other than the th...
2K 40 32
this story is about jeremie, a sixteen year old who is living a, well..trying to live a normal life. a normal teen life i'd say..:)she has her issues...
63.9K 3.3K 23
Justin Bieber, a 17 year old boy lives with his mom and his sister Jennifer in Sacramento, California in a horribly small house for the three of them...