Trust Me Or Ruin Me

By LawyerESH

Xavier King:- 28 years Old business man. CEO of Maxwell & King Co. Multi-billionaire, Sexy, Intelligent, Cock... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
TEASE
REASON BEHIND MY SMILES
MY KNIGHT
SLEEPLESS NIGHTS
WITH A STAR
UNDERSTANDINGS
WHO IS SHE?
INTRUDER
DAY OUT
TRUTH UNLEASH
MAKE ME LOVE MY BODY
CONFUSED
I'M A BITCH
I FEEL LUCKY
I TRUST HIM
LOSE TO WIN
BITTER REALITY
STRIP
SHOCKER
LISTEN TO ME
WILL FIGHT AGAINST
I'M A LOSER
I CAN'T DO THIS
DETERMINED
RUNNING AND RUINING
A LAST CHANCE
ROALLY RUINED
HE LOVES ME MORE
PUT THE KIBOSH ON
EPILOGUE
New Story?

MISUNDERSTANDINGS

13.4K 424 32
By LawyerESH

XAVIER'S P.O.V:-
I went to Dubai for inauguration of my new branch and business deals related to oil referanery.

I wanna spread my business further in Asia. I asked Aliana to join me. She is my P.A after all but still she refused me, to quote her sentence 'I'll be of no use there. Everything is done and Max is going with you. Someone needs to be stayed behind'.

During day, I have works to keep myself busy but during night, I can't help but miss her to the end.

Every night, we Skype and during daytime, we keep texting. These days are like hell. It's like I am missing something very important, like my half.

In a short span of time, my feelings are grown very intense for her.

Sometimes I feel like, I am on roaler coaster ride but the best part is, I am not riding alone. She is with me.

I avoided clicking pictures with models and other woman. Even, I attended my event without a plus one because I don't want Aliana to think of other way around.

All I want from her is to trust me. I know it's not easy for her, due to her past but I have faith in her. I am very positive.

When she slept on my chest, I was on cloud line. I felt like I achieved something which money can't afford. I was self-satisfied. I lo.....no...no....i can't, I think I like her, maybe more than like. Yeah, I like her.

Today is Thursday and tomorrow I have to attend family dinner. I arrived at airport in dawn.

I thought to surprise Aliana, so I directly went to my penthouse in order to rest.

After a good sleep, I booked restaurant for Saturday and called my aunt to book her boutique. Because I remember my promise to Aliana.

Then I called dad.

"Dad! " I greeted him.

"Son, We are already here. Where are you? " he asked expectantly and worried. I don't know what he is worried about.

"I'm on my way dad." I hop in my car to go to the given address.

"Xavier!" he sounds nervous.

"Yeah? Is everything okay?" I asked worried.

"We miss you" he said at verge of crying that made me angry. I love them but still I can't forget their absence in my childhood.

"I missed you too dad" I said calming my anger.

"Come soon" he said sadly.

"Coming dad" I hung up.

I increased my car speed but was interrupted by a call. I received without seeing caller ID.

"What?" I spat on the caller.

"Calm down Xavier. We don't want to burst my eardrums, now don't we? " Aliana. She said jokingly. My humourless women.

Her voice itself calmed my anger and brought smile on my face.

"Aliana! " I said relieved.
"Are you okay? What is bothering you? " she asked in serious tone, now genuinely worried.

"Work stress" I lied because, I wanna surprise her.

"Oh! You can discuss to me. I am more than happy to help you. You know that right?" her caring voice made me smile like a cheshire cat.

"Now I'm relieved" I mumbled.

"Good, because I don't want my friend to stress himself. That's my right to stress you out" she tried to lessen my stress which is clearly working.

She is stupid to even think that she can stress me in at any extent.

"You can never stress me out" I replied smiling to myself.

"We'll see. I am busy now. See you"

"I miss you" I said honestly.

"Me too" then she hung up.

I reached on time and approached the receptionist.

"Is there a booking under Mr. Maxwell?" I asked the lady who is giving me flirtatious smile.

"Yes master. This way" she winked and lead to the table while swaying her hips.

I internally rolled my eyes. I spot my parents, so I gestured her to leave. I reached them and hugged my parents lovingly, then Stacy crushed me in bear-hug.

"Xavy-wavy!" she squealed.

"Shut up" I said playfully.

"Nope. Xavy-wavy! I missed you" she said kissing me cheeks.

"I really missed you sissy" I kissed her back.

We all got seated on our seat.

"How's everything going in your life? " Dad asked me.

"Business is going great. I recently cracked the deal in Dubai and inauguration ceremony was all over the tabloids which resulted in huge publicity" I said excitedly.

"We are so proud of you son" he patted my back lovingly. I missed that.

"Tell me about your love life dear" this time mom asked expectantly.

"Still single" I replied digging in my food.

"Why can't you get a decent women Son? We want you to get settled, my love" she said emotionally and Stacy giggled.

"Actually, I have a girl in my life" they all got excited, I cleared my throat and continued "But, but, but, I haven't confessed my feelings to her."

"Why?" mom-dad asked at same time.

"She must be out of his league" Stacy mocked me.

"Indeed.I like her and I am willing to do anything for her. She is very special. She is everything a person wants in his partner. She is beautiful, elegant, decent and many more you can ask for. She is just...just perfect!..." I trailed.

All three of them are looking me surprised with open mouth.

A single tear escaped from my mom's eye. She kissed my forehead and said
"You are in love Xavier" she remarked as if it's a universal truth.

I didn't reply because I'm in denial. But listening from mom, it felt right.

"Call for celebration" Stacy jumped on her seat excitedly, gathering some attention from others.

I looked around to hide my burning cheeks. At a far corner I spotted the girl, I'm dying to see. Aliana! But she is with a guy. She is speaking seriously. But what is she doing here? Toady is Friday, she asked me out and now she is sitting with my replacement. How can she replace me that easily? I thought I am special to her, whatever we shared was special for us. Or was it for only me? I was holding my fork tightly.

"Xavier? Are you okay? " Dad shook my shoulder but I didn't budge.

Aliana placed her hand on top of his hand then she lifted their hands and held with both of her hands. Then she spoke something smiling genuinely. She stood and hugged him, then whispered something in his ear. He smiled. He fucking smiled. He touched what's mine.

Yes she is mine. I'm not playing game here. I don't keep kissing girls randomly and take them on dates. I only fuck.

"I'm perfectly fine dad" I said through greeted teeth and turned back to eat my food.

He glanced behind me and said surprised "Oh it's Aliana" I snapped my head towards him.

"How do you know her?" I asked him suspiciously.

He open and closed his mouth like a fish out of water.

"She is.....my.... I mean your assistant right? I met her once. She is a really loving child." I nodded my head unconvinced because he is hiding something. In fact Aliana is still hiding something.

"But why is she sitting alone?" mom asked, surprising part is I can sense concern in her voice.

"She is not alone. She is having a company" my replacement, I wanted to add further.

I glanced back to her, she is sitting alone and the guy is nowhere to be seen. She is eating alone while working on her laptop.

My dad stood and was about to go towards her but I stopped him.

"Let me call her." he sat back.

I called her, she shut her laptop and picked her phone. A bright smile spread on her lips seeing my call that instantly warmed my heart.

"Hello" she said smiling.

"Where are you?" I asked without any expression, void of any emotions.

"Umm.....I am at a restaurant named Ficaso. Why are you asking me my whereabouts?" she asked sounding a little suspicious. "Wait...Are you in New York?" she asked happily and stood. She started gathering her stuffs to leave. I instantly stopped her.

"No! " she sat down slowly.

"Oh! " I can sense hurt and disappointment in her voice. Soon baby.

She pouted and placed her chin on her knuckles by resting her elbows on table. She looks kinda sad and cute.

"I'll call you tomorrow" I hung on her. She glanced her screen because this is the first time, I disconnected on her without letting her reply.

She nodded to herself and pushed her half ate plate. And left. I am feeling guilty now but I'm hurt. I'm hurt because she replaced me. I wouldn't have acted this way, if she has not replaced me. I am jealous but more than it, I'm hurt. She can do whatever she wants, I am not narrow minded but she asked me first.

ALIANA P.O.V:-
I arrived back to my apartment after meeting. That was hectic, I'll have to confront Ellie. I am confused between my heart and my mind.

Sigh!! After bath I changed in comfortable clothes.

Aliana's cloth:-

I am missing Xavier but his recent behavior is worrying me. He sounded distant. It was so abnormal of him.

I'm not gonna deny that I'm hurt of his behavior. I closed my eyes and rest my head back on couch.

I was thinking about Ethan and Xavier. I was about to call Liam but my door bell interrupted me.

I lazily dragged my body to open the door. Surprise is an understatement. I am so happy right now. Xavier is standing at my door with an mysterious smirk. I moved forward to hug him but he beat me into it.

MATURE CONTENT:-
He pushed me inside a little roughly. He didn't give me time to react and kissed me possessively. My hands automatically went around his neck. He pulled me impossibly closer, tightly holding me by waist. He held my neck and plunged his tongue inside my mouth. Sucking and biting my lips. I can taste alcohol in his mouth and mint.

I tried to push him but he held me more tightly and squeezed my ass gaining a moan from me.

He closed the door by his leg and lifted me to couch without breaking the kiss. My knees are being a jelly now. I can even melt into a puddle. He laid me down and broke the kiss to remove his shirt. I pulled him back to kissed him passionately. He pulled my zipper down and bite my shoulder, I groaned in pain and pleasure, then he licked the spot and sucked there. His hands roamed behind my back and unclasped my bra. Pulling it out, he threw it down and squeezed my left breast and twitched my nipples using his thumb and index finger. He sucked my right breast, biting my nipples.

"You are mine" he groaned breathlessly.

I am out of control now. I can't even feel my own body. I roamed my hands on his back and held him tightly.

"Say yes" he said in authorative tone and squeezed my breast a little harder. I moaned loudly.

"Yes baby! A little louder" saying this he captured my lips. Then pulled my lips between his teeth and spoke against my lips.

"Say yes " he squeezed my lower waist.

"Yes! " I replied breathlessly, too engrossed in pleasure and desire.

He smiled and rubbed his bulge on my abdomen.

"See, this is what you do to me. I am so fucking hard for you baby. Feel it"

"Fuck!" I moaned in pleasure.

He reached under my dress, touching my panties. He rubbed my womanhood over my panties.

"He can't replace me. No one can. You are mine right?" He tore my panties and pushed my dress down to my knees.

Watching me, he licked his lips and said huskily "You are so beautiful babe" he closed his eyes and groaned rubbing my pussy he moved down.

"He can't pleasure you, Like I do"

MATURE CONTENT OVER:-

hearing this, I pushed him away, putting my dress on hurriedly I ran to my room and closed the door. I held my hairs tightly.

I screamed! I feel disgusted of myself. The same way I felt before. All men are same. They just wanna own your body. And what he was talking about? Who is He? He kept banging on my door but I sat down, bending my knees to my chest, holding it tightly. I cried hysterically after 7 years. For fucking 7 years I never cried. I stood strong but today he made me feel so low of me. I felt pathetic. Again and again and again, all they want is my body.

I hate it. I hate my body. I scratched myself wherever I can.

Now I understand his previous behavior. Distant and rude. He saw me at restaurant. That's why he asked me. He was there but he fucking lied me. And now after drinking, he wanna possess my body.

I made myself a big fool by trusting him. I was not happy earlier but I was strong.

I feel so weak. I can't breathe. My body felt cold, I can see black dots. I tried to move but my body is numb. This is the same panic attack, I felt 7 years before. Everything went blank and I fell down with a thud! Last thing I heard a voice from distance calling my name "Aliana!"
........................................................................
How will Xavier earn her trust back?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 1.9K 6
Alison Smith escaped her oppressive past, leaving behind a home that felt like a dungeon. In the City of Light-New York City-Alison sought refuge, lo...
1.1M 40.5K 80
♤♤ MATURE CONTENT warning ♤♤ • • • He's charming. He's handsome, hot as f*ck, talented, charismatic. People hang on to his every word. A bachelor, st...
5.7K 207 45
Brandon Stevens, a business tycoon who owns the largest business empire in the country has the good looks, immeasurable wealth, and the rock hard bod...
23.4M 805K 64
Alexander James is at the top of the food chain with his multi billion dollar company. Just the sound of his name makes men's blood boil in jealousy...