His Secretary | Park Jimin FF...

By _Infernalroses

๐–๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐š ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐จ๐ง... ๐…๐ซ๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

WELCOME
1 : His Secretary
2: Bulletproof Boys
3: Games To Play
4: Mission No 1
5: Chocolates
6: Mission No 2
7: The Story of Salad
8: The Gala
9: The Bid
11: Mission No 3
12: Crashing Her Date
13: I can't let go
14: The Story of the drunk
15: Drunk Problems
16: To like someone
17: Too late to Catch up
18: Finding You on the Horizon
19: Truth Or Dare
20: I like You
21: Texting You
22: Stupid Love
23: The Storm
24: Crystal
25: The Effects of Love
26: Bros to the rescue
27: His Fiancรฉe
28: To My Love
29: Fight For Her
30: Incomplete
31: To Chase you Once Again
32: The Last Wisp of Hope
33: The Devil's Secretary
34: A Dead Flower
35: A Red Paper Rose
36: A Disastrous Plan
37: The Devil's Wife
38: Making Things Clear
39: Confessions to my Angel
40: His Girlfriend
41: Exclusively Yours
42: Dinner in Hell
43: Spaghetti and Love
44: Back To The Ferris Wheel
Thank You So Much!
45: Haunted House
46: On The Horizon
Epilogue: Love Forever
New Book: Follow You
New Book: Infernal Roses
1 Million Reads

10: The date

40.7K 2.4K 1.2K
By _Infernalroses

As soon as we were out of the hall, I left Jimin's hands. He realized that he had been holding it all the time and he became surprised after suddenly coming to that realization.

I held my clutch tightly as the events inside the hall started running in my mind. When he came on the stage and held my hand, I felt something...something weird which I couldn't understand. It was the first time I had felt anything like this. My heart was fluttering and my stomach was churning. What the hell is happening? It all seemed blurry, my surrounding seemed blurry but I had a clear picture of him in my mind.

I got inside the car in the front seat while Jimin took the driver's seat.

"Miss Kim", I looked at him when I heard him calling me.

"Mr. Park, we need to talk.", I said.

"Yeah, about everything that happened inside-----"

"Yes, Mr. Park, I am absolutely offended.", I said.

"Mr. Park, $1.5M isn't a joke. You know that it wasn't necessary. That's money worth some big multinational projects. You couldn't just throw it away to charity. Let me calculate how much it might affect the business. I have saved the monthly expenditure and savings of your account for last month. $1.5M was taken out which could have been used for buying shares in that $600k worth five-star hotel and a wedding agency had contacted us for investment which was of $300K, these were all projects with big returns and you just threw $1.5M away. Mr. Park, I think we should go and cancel it. Don't worry, I will manage everything. We can do a donation of at least $850K which is already a big sum but that $1.5M was outrageous. I--"

"Miss Kim, Stop." He cut me off.

"Was I rambling too much? I am sorry Mr. Park, I just have to finish those calculations and explain it to you.", I said typing the numbers on my mobile.

Suddenly, he moved closer to me and when I looked up, his face was just 3 inches far from mine. I felt his hot breath on your face and my heart rate accelerated. His deep dark eyes stared at me intently, the tables had turned. I just now realized what I had done. Nobody interrupts Park Jimin. I just did it. Fuck, today's the worst day.

"Mr. Park, I---"

"Miss Kim, I think you forgot something."

"Yes Mr. Park, I apologize for my behavior. I shouldn't have interrupted you."

"Good to hear. You will be forgiven since it's not a big matter and...."

"A-And?", I was freaking out by him being so close to me. He had never been this close to me. My heart was beating so hard that it would almost leap out of my chest.

"And don't worry about the money. No price in the world can shake Park Jimin. Money will come and go. I am in a good mood today." He smirked.

His hand moved to my left shoulder and he swiftly took out the seat belt and fastened it. Then, he got back to his seat.

I heaved a sigh of relief. What the hell was that? I thought he was going to-----What did you think? You thought nothing alright. I mentally slapped myself.

He started driving and I was silent. "Mr. Park, you can drop me to the next stop. My apartment's not that far from there.", I said.

"You aren't leaving so soon.", He told while driving, his eyes fixed at the front.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"Miss Kim, Should I remind you that I just spent $1.5M on a date with you?

"Are you serious?"

"Do I look like I am in a mood to joke?", He replied.

I shook my head. "No, No!"

The atmosphere became silent and Jimin turned the car to the other side. I slowly asked, "Mr. Park, what am I supposed to do?"

"What are you supposed to do on dates?"

"I don't know....."

"You have never gone on dates?", He asked.

You nodded.

"Alright. So, I guess this is your first date then."

"Yes. Mr. Park, You don't have to do this. It's not necessary....", I told.

"Just be silent. I have a surprise.", He said.

I turned quiet after that. After a while, he pulled up in front of a restaurant. A very familiar one to me.

"Mr. Park! This is a very famous restaurant! The restaurant of Ahjumma! Wow, Samgyeopsal!!!!", My eyes lit up and I happily squealed seeing that he had brought me to my favorite restaurant.

He gave that gorgeous smile and followed me as I walked out of the car, excitement bubbling within me.

The chilly wind made me shiver and I realized that I didn't have any warm clothing. My exposed shoulders were practically frozen.

Then, I felt something warm on my shoulders. I looked at Jimin who had taken off his coat and wrapped it around me silently.

"I-I don't need it.", I said hesitantly.

"Just take it. You don't want to be frozen to death.", He told.

"Thank you Mr. Park", I said while hugging the coat tightly. The warmth engulfed me. I could smell the fresh scent that was all over it. He gave a small smile and we both walked inside.

"Why aren't there any people here?", I walked in to find an empty restaurant. It is always so crowded here. We have to make a reservation before two days. So, the sight of this empty restaurant surprised me.

I eyed Jimin suspiciously. He had his hands inside the pockets of his pants and he replied, "What?"

I was sure that he had probably done this. "Mr. Park, did you reserve the whole restaurant?", I  said.

"Yes, I can't deal with crowds.", He told.

"Then, you could have just gone to your famous five-star restaurants. Why come here?", I mumbled quietly under my breath which wasn't noticed by Jimin.

"Where do you want to sit?", He asked.

"Anywhere you would like.", I replied.

"Then let's sit at---", He stopped abruptly. Jimin, remember what Areum told you, you need to go along with her choices. Not yours. Remember that being considerate and caring is the key.

"No, you choose.", He said.

"Okay. Let's sit by the window. ", I walked to the table by the window and sat down. Jimin came and sat opposite of me.

The waiter soon came to take the orders. "Hello, What would you like to have?"

"Can I have continental salad?", Jimin asked and I stared at him wordlessly. How am I supposed to tell him that this is not his typical five-star restaurant? This is embarrassing.

"Uhmm, sir, we don't have that item on our menu.", The waiter patiently replied.

"Ok, then, chicken salad.", He said.

I internally facepalmed. God Jimin, how was it even a good idea for him to be here?

"Mr. Park, they don't serve salad here. Only Korean local foods are available here.", I  said.

"Uhh...Ok, You can order then.", He said looking lost.

"One Samgyeopsal. Two portions of Japchae. One Tteokbokki. Two plates of Bulgogi. Two rolls of Gimbap. ", I listed.

"Wow, that's a lot of food for two people.", He said.

"I guess I am hungry.", I chuckled.

"Do you want any hard drinks as well?", The waiter asked while writing the order on the paper.

"I wonder if you have Chardonnay here?", He asked.

"What? Charcoal?", The waiter looked at Jimin with a puzzled expression.

"Chardonnay.", He again said.

Before the waiter could respond, I quickly said, "Mr. Park, Chardonnay isn't available here. Only Soju is found here."

"Okay. That's it, then.", He said and the waiter left.

"I am too much of a nuisance, aren't I?", He said after a while.

He looked down and stared at the wooden table while moving his hands on the table.

"Mr. Park......"

"That's why you are leaving, aren't you?", He whispered without meeting your eyes. "I am a huge burden to you."

"You are not a nuisance Mr. Park....at least not for me. You are a great person and I have learned so many things from you. I am forever grateful to you for it."

"Why do you want to leave? Answer me."

"It's complicated...."

"What's so complicated that I can't understand?"

"I have worked for you for 6 years. In these 6 years, I have never questioned anything you have asked me to do. I have never focused on anything or anyone but you. I have forgotten what life means by working 24/7. I am not complaining about the work. I love what I do. But I feel like I have lost the inspiration to do what I want to do. I want to work on it."

"And to be honest, I want to enjoy life as well. Go on casual dates, visit some bars to have some drinks, hang out with new people, spend time with my family, and maybe find love......"

"I think it's about time I think about having a family as well."

"I can give you everything you want. All the stuff you have just said. Even better.", He said.

"No, Mr. Park, you don't understand..... I don't want security. I want love...A mutual relationship where my feelings and that person's feelings will be the same."

"It's just downright stupid."

"Yeah, I know you well for you to think that it is stupidity. You are a logical person who thinks analytically. But Love is illogical...and I would love to experience it once in this life."

The waiter arrived with the food and served it on the table and the conversation stopped for a while. I was glad that it had ended. Mr. Park can't understand things like that.  I was ready to devour the food when what he said next made me choke on my saliva.

"I can give you love. I can love you. ", He said.

I watched him in horror. "Mr. Park, you really don't understand this stuff. Love isn't forced. It is mutual."

"Miss Kim, I don't care what you are talking about. Just let me love you."

"Mr. Park, this is quite funny since we have never thought about these all things. You are like a teacher to me. You are just doing these to stop me but that's not gonna happen."

"Try me. I have never learned to fail in my life."

"Alright. We will see about that. Lee Soya is coming soon. I will train her perfectly so that you won't have any problems."

"It's unnecessary. But whatever you say."

"Mr. Park, I think you should just give up on that idea. Please don't be stubborn."

"The food looks tasty. Please have it since it's getting cold.", He said changing the topic of the conversation.

"Mr. Park---"

"Miss Kim, I own each and every game. You aren't going to be an exception.", He said and I couldn't argue back.

---Love is only lost when you give up on it---

Thank you so much for 500 reads! Seriously it means a lot! Please vote and comment, I love you all💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 223 28
yn :he called me and said..that I'm trash ... and everybody will throw me out if i don't surrender myself to him.. i don't know what i have done to f...
57.4K 2.6K 43
[COMPLETED] You've devoted half of your life as his personal assistant until you suddenly quit. Now, your boss has to find out the reason why. - insp...
148K 5.7K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...
786K 32K 73
"If you don't stop this little act of yours I will tear your clothes off right here right now and shove myself into you and fvck you so hard until yo...