The Bad Boy's Girl

Autorstwa adeeba2707

He pinned me to the wall and brought himself impossibly close to me. I was trapped, quite literally. He grabb... Więcej

Author's note
Chapter 1- Morning
Chapter 2 - The Step Father
Chapter 3 - Meeting the Bad boy
Chapter 4 - Second-Hand Embarrassment
Chapter 5 - 'Please call my name.'
Chapter 6 -Two Weeks.
Chapter 7 - We Are Just Friends.
Chapter 8 - Making Friends.
Chapter 8(Part II) The Library
Chapter 9 - My Ears Are Bleeding
Chapter 9 (Part II) - The Fight
Chapter 9 (Part III) - K-Pop Anybody?
Chapter 10 - Prison.
Chapter 11 - What is my mistake?
Chapter 12 - Have to be strong cuz I'm a girl
Chapter 13 - The Unexpected Anger
Chapter 14 - Soft and Tiny
Chapter 15 -The Football Ground.
Chapter 16 - Its Payback Time, Bitch!
Chapter 17 - The Creepy Old Man
Chapter 18 - Kacy.
Chapter 19 - Guilt
Chapter 20 - My Inner Child come Around at Wront Times
Chapter 21 - 'I can Leave my Mcdonalds Burger but Not You'
Chapter 22 - Philadelphia
Chapter 23 - The Kiss
Chapter 24 - Virgin who?
Chapter 25 - Getting Caught
Chapter 26 - Satan's Ass
Chapter 27 - 'You are beautiful'.
Chapter 28 - Talking
Chapter 29 - The Fight
Chapter 31 - My Queen
Chapter 32 - I Am Sorry
Chapter 33 - Betrayal
Chapter 34 - A Father Figure
Chapter 35 - 'Its a Yes, You Retard'
Chapter 36 - Going Home
Chapter 37 - Exploring Each Other
Chapter 38 - Shopping
Chapter 39 - A New Face
Chapter 40 - 'Weird people are droping from the sky today'
Chapter 40(Part II)
Chapter 40 (Part III)
Chapter 40 (Part IV)
Chapter 41 - Eating CockPorn
Chapter 42 - 'This has to be a nightmare'
Chapter 43 - 'Was killing her not enough?'
Chapter 44 - She Is Gone.
Chapter 45 - Office romance
Chapter 46 - A Not So Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 47 - 'Are you sure?'
Chapter 48 - Did I Hear It Right?
Chapter 49 - Fears Come True
Chapter 50 - The Final Fight
Chapter 51 - Bruises
Chapter 52 - Thankyou
Chapter 53 - Forgiveness
Chapter 54 - Proposal
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 30 - I Fucked Up

34.1K 993 396
Autorstwa adeeba2707

__________________________

Aw.... Spreading rumors about me? At least you got a hobby of spreading something other than your legs.
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●
_________________________

--Dave--

We were sitting in the mess hall. Bella was trying to make conversations with me but I made absolutely no effort in taking it further. I was beyond disturbed. I didn't know what to say to her.

What transpired today in the class was utterly disturbing. I couldn't take it off my cognizance.

When I saw the contusions on Bella's stomach, my world shook. It was as if someone pulled the ground from below me. No one hurts my Bella and I will make that son of a bitch comprehend that. I will make sure he grieves what he did.

Just wait until I shove a stick up his ass and destroy his intestines. I know it is merciless but he needs to learn a lesson.

When we had entered the class, I was intending to talk to Bella about a few serious issues but that fucking cunt came and sat beside us.

I completely lost it.

I tried my best to control my anger because I didn't want to scare Bella from my anger. She has a lot of problems and worries in her life already.

I want to solve them and not add on to it.

I knew I would end up doing something regretful so I went back and sat. As much as I wanted to sit with Bella, I couldn't. And it was all because of that asshole.

I saw him shifting towards Bella and looking at her with lust filled eyes every now and then. I was furiously watching every move of his. He was trying to get close to my Bella. He needs to understand that she belongs to me. Even if she wasn't mine, I would never let her get close to him because I know he would only hurt her like he hurt her.

Bella is too naive to understand that he has feelings for her. I know she would turn me down even if I bring it up. She considers him a friend of hers. He claims to be her friend but the intentions he has says something else. He does not mean well to her. And I know him better than Bella. In the past six months I have learnt that he is a threat to every one who is close to me.

He slowly takes someone else's things.

Plays with it.

Destroys it.

And then,

Throws it away.

He was telling Bella something which I couldn't quite make out. Bella looked at him with sympathetic eyes. Please Bella, don't. Her eyes widened at one point and then she looked at me.

I know that he was telling her everything. He was trying to manipulate her and was trying to turn her up against me so that he could win her. He must be exaggerating about whatever I told him in the parking lot the other day. I won't let him snatch her away from me.

Never.

The period got over and the scene kept replaying in my head. I just couldn't take it off my mind. I hate Evan for messing up with my day so much that I can't even talk to my Bella. I couldn't rub the frown off my face.

We went to the canteen as usual and sat at our usual spot. Fuck, when I should be holding Bella's hand, I am holding onto my pathetic problems.

So here I am, fighting with myself what do. Bella kept talking and I kept nodding in response. What should I do right now?

I will solve them. Yeah, that is what a normal person should do. Except that my way of solving wasn't normal.

When I excused myself from Bella, I could see the hurt in her eyes. She didn't want me to go. If it was any other day I would have sat with her and talked. But right now I wouldn't want her to see me deal with my problems in my way. As much as I want to stay here, I have to teach that bastard a lesson.

I promise Bella, I will make it up to you.

I went in search for the retard. I saw him standing near the locker area with his friends. I took long strides towards him, ignoring everyone's stares. There were a series of cheers when the they realized what was going to happen.

I went and grabbed him by his collar without a warning. He frowned and looked at me as if he didn't know the reason for my sudden presence around him.

He gave me his devil smirk after a few seconds. "Finally mustered up the courage to confront me? Come on me. Tell me, what did I do this time?"

"Don't feed me with that bullshit, Evan. What the hell did you tell Bella? Tell me otherwise you will face the consequences and trust me the consequences would not be good."

He raised his eye brows. "Wow! Someone seems pissed." He raised his hands in surrender and said "Leave me."

I let go of his collar with a jerk. "Bark." He adjusted his shirt and looked at me. He took a threatening step towards me to scare me but it didn't even raise a hair on my hand, let alone give me goosebumps. When he saw no change in my expression, he stopped and sighed. Looser.

"Before you get a wrong idea of my intentions, I just want to you to know that I was trying to protect Isabella's heart from being broken by you, okay? So, I might have given her some warning about you being a player and hurting her. I might have given her a hint of what happened in our past regarding-"

Before he could say her name, I punched his left cheek.

Hard.

"Do not take her name, you fucker." I shouted at the top of my voice.

"Otherwise what, huh? What will you do? Beat me? That's what you have been doing all this while. Just because you can't get over the guilt. Don't forget that half the mistake was yours too. You only know how to give others pain just so that you can get rid of your pain. And because of that, Isabella will pay the price. This is not how the world works, brain trust. You can't use others to take your anger out. How selfish can you be?"

"You do not get to teach me what to do."

"I wish she was here right now. At least she could have seen the person you have changed into."

I couldn't take it anymore. I just had to let out my anger. Suddenly, the Dave which was hidden from others since Bella came, came back. I punched him and he fell onto the floor.

He tried to get up but I beat him to it. I climbed on top trying to block his move and gave him another blow on his face. Do-not-take-her-name." I said each word with a punch and I swear the sound of his nose breaking was amazing. He tackled my foot in a way that I lost balance and he pushed me to the ground.

Tables turned and soon he was on top of me, punching me with all he had got. I let him hit me to see how far he can go. His punches had no power and I hardly felt anything.

The fight continued until I took the lead and I could hear cheers in the background. I don't give two flying fucks about the students who were recording this fight and were most likely to send it to the dean.

I pinned his hands below my knee to block his moves and threw punches in his direction. He tried to remove his hands from underneath my knees but I didn't give even one chance to save his sorry ass from my wrath. My hand was beginning to give up but my anger gave me strength to keep going.

"Dave. Damn it! What the hell. Leave him the fuck alone." I heard some girl's voice and felt two delicate arms trying to get me off Evan. I could sense that I was too strong for her. I was not in my right state of mind to distinguish voices and faces.

All I could see was my fist connecting with his ugly ass face.

Evan got on his two feet and just stared at me for a few moment before saying, "Beating me up doesn't change the truth. You have to accept it. Get over it."

He didn't even know what it was between me and Bella. Our relationship was far more than just casual and he would never understand that. He got one chance to love someone and he fucked it up.

He fucked up big time to be honest.

"Fuck off. You don't even know the truth." I spat back. I had nothing but hate towards him.

I looked at Bella and she had fear in his eyes. She has never seen this side of mine. Last time I was able to control but this time was different. She looked at both of us with confused eyes.

I didn't have any explanation to all this. I didn't have any answers to the questions which I knew she was going to ask me. What was I going to say to her. I was afraid that I might just lash out on her and mess things up further more.

So I just left. Like a coward, I just ran.

Just like how I always do. Nobody understands my pain. In many ways, me and Bella are the same.

We are both hurting from inside and don't let anyone see it. The only difference is that when it comes to the surface, I vent out my anger while she absorbs it all.

She started following me. I want to be alone. Why can't she just let me be? I am sure she wants the answers to those questions which rose because of Evan.

"Dave wait."

I didn't wait.

"Dave stop."

I didn't stop. I didn't want to. I was not ready yet.

I kept going until she stood in front of me like a stubborn toddler. I saw determination in her eyes. I knew where this was going to go. My gut feeling said that it was not going to end well. I am doomed.

"Bella move." I said angrily so she could understand that this is not the time.

"No. Did you leave me alone when I was feeling down? You were there for me-"

"This is more serious than you think, Bella. Don't try to come in my way. It will be you who will get hurt." Was she really trying to compare her situation with mine. I know her situation was disturbing and serious but mine stood on a whole different level. She lost a part of herself but after I lost her, I lost myself completely.

"Is this because I sat with him and not you? This is because of me, right? Or is it because of something else? Evan told me-"

"Do you seriously believe him more than you believe me?" I shouted at the top of my voice. I knew Evan would have messed up with her feelings for me by feeding her with all the bullshit I said the other day. But what got me even more angry was that she believed him and brought the question up.

All I expected was trust. But she couldn't even give me that.

"I can only believe you if you tell me something. You never open up to me about anything, Dave. This is supposed to work both ways. If I opened up to you, then you should at least try opening up to me too, right? You didn't even say anything. Did you fight because of-"

"For fuck's sake Bella, stop connecting everything to yourself. I have a life too. You are just being pathetic right now. You know what, I feel you and I are exactly the same. We both get hurt very easily and are scared to let others see our pain. the only difference is, I take out all my anger out by beating the hell out of that person while you just sit in one corner like a coward and cry."

There. I said it. I did it. Again. Something which I shouldn't have. Something I will terribly regret. I vent out all my anger on someone else. Just like how I always do.

But this time it was not just someone. It was Bella. My baby girl. Hell I don't deserve to call her that if I have such an attitude towards her.

I don't even have the right to call her mine when I just treated her so badly. I could see the shining liquid in her eyes which seems to have become my weakness over the past few days.

She placed her hand over her mouth to stop herself from crying. I didn't know whether to hold her or beat myself up for being such an asshole. In frustration I grabbed my hair. She thought that I was going to hit her and so she flinched and placed her hand over her face to protect herself. If I thought that her tears caused me pain, then I was terribly wrong. Her trying to protect herself from me is more painful than that.

Did she really think I would hit her? I wouldn't even touch her without her permission let alone hit her.

She was panting. A lone tear escaped her eye, rolled down her cheeks. My heart broke at the site of her crying. Tears which I caused. I can't believe that I promised myself to never let her cry yet she is crying. And to make the matter worse, she is crying because of me.

I wanted to hug her and console her but I was in no position to do that. I know she would push me away and there is no excuse for what I just did. I was wrong. And I know that.

"Bella I was grabbing my hair. I wasn't going to- I am-"

"If consoling the person, I like the most, who also happens to be the only person I have ever cared for after my parents, is called being pathetic then so be it. But you have no right to call me a coward." her voice was stern yet it cracked. She wiped away the tears which I was wanting to wipe.

I made those tears to fall. I can't seem to think about anything but that.

"Evan told me that you lost something very precious because of him. I just asked whether it was because of that or not. Honestly, I don't know if I will ever be able to understand you. I am unsure whether we will ever work because a mere no one is capable of pulling us apart. Hell, I don't even know whether we will ever get past this."

So that's what it was about? And I thought she was questioning me whether I was playing with her heart. It's officially the biggest mistake of my life. Bella trusted me. She never believed that jerk no matter how creatively and wrongly he put my intentions.

She put her heart and soul into our bond and what did I do?

I just hurt the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me. I should be the one to be blamed and not her.

Fuck me.

"Bella, I know I am wrong here but I was not in my right mind. I am sorry. Bella, listen-" I went forward and tried to hold her but then she backed away.

"Bella please, just listen-"

"I am not a doll which you can use and throw whenever you feel like. Also about the fact that you call me 'baby girl', if you are going to take that name literally, then stop calling me that. I am not a kid to be manipulated by you, Dave Anderson."

"Bella please-" I tried to explain myself again but failed once again. I guess I deserve this.

My insides felt like someone was squeezing the shit out of them. My heart ached at the site of her being disappointed. No girl has ever had such an effect on me.

"Say it when you mean it. And I don't think you would want to be seen with a coward and pathetic girl like me. So, it shouldn't make a difference." She said and left with a huff. You are anything but pathetic and a coward. In fact, you are the strongest girl I have met who doesn't ask for someone's shoulder to rely on.

You were wrong when you said that I think wrongly of you. I wronged you and I will make up for that. It makes a huge difference whether you are there beside me or not.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

*

*

*

*

Name the stars as you like.

On a scale of 1-10, how much would you rate the chapter?

Random question: Your kinkiest thoughts?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.2M 32.9K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...
223K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...
531 27 21
"I can disappear too. You shouldn't have to deal with all this. I...I shouldn't be here. Who are we kidding? You are one of the most powerful people...
561K 15.2K 32
"The problem is" he said, "if I kiss you, I don't think I'd be able to stop." But that's the problem. He doesn't have to kiss me. We've barely talked...