Lights Camera Action (boyxboy...

By xXCaramelChocolateXx

Two teenage heartthrobs. One movie. A Fated Rivalry. Sparks Fly. WARNING: THIS IS A BOYXBOY ROMANCE NOVEL... More

Summary
Copyright
Chapter 1

Prologue

68 4 1
By xXCaramelChocolateXx

"Please Leave a Message after the Beep."

"Hey, Evan! Charlie here! I just wanted you to know that I agreed for you to be a co-star in John Walker's new movie. He said that he was still searching for the co-star when I asked him, so don't ask who you're co-starring with.

Anyways, I'm so excited! The first scene is set to be filmed at the park near Junksbury Road. You know? The one with the small-ish forest behind it? I love it when movies are filmed in nature! Oh and did I say I was excited? I think so... Anyway, I'll be picking you up on the 14th at 1 o'clock- pm by the way- for the debriefing so be ready! Dress nicely. Don't forget to eat on your day off! Bye!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hello? Adrian? Hello? Adri-"

"Ah, I'm sorry Peter, I was at the mall so I couldn't hear well. Anyway, continue?"

"Yes, right. So I got an offer for you to be a co-star in John Walker's newest movie. Apparently their first choice dyed his hair and didn't want to wear a wig for the entire time they were filming."

"Oh! That's so cool! It's my first big movie, right? I'm so excited!"

"Ah, yes, I thought you would say that! So it's a 'yes' right?"

"What are you saying? Of course! I love his movies! And to think I'd be able to star in one..."

"Well, co-star..."

"Oh, yeah... Do you know who the other star is going to be?"

"Ye- er... no... They, er havn't replied yet."

"Oh... I wonder who it's going to be..."

"Ah, well anyway... The starting day for filming is going to be the 17th of November. I think they're filming at this park... I forgot the nam- Ah yes! The one near Junksbury Road! Riverside Park, was it? Anyway... there'll be a debriefing on the 14th where you'll get your script and all that. I'll come to pick you up at twelve-thirty."

"Oh alright then... when does it start?"

"Two. I'll be picking you up early just in case we get stuck in traffic. Don't want to leave a bad impression. This could be your official debut!"

"Yeah! I know! I can't wait! See you tomorrow, then!"

"Bye, Adrian."

"Bye!"

**A.N**

Ok, so this is the edited version. I didn't change it much because I was quite happy with it, but there will be major changes to the first chapter!

Vote and comment if you enjoyed it! Follow to keep track of the latest updates!

I hope to get the re-written first chapter up today or tomorrow!

Carmin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...