Multiverse Of Midoriya Izuku

De NatashaHannan

Class 1-A, heroes, Kota, Eri, Mirio and Midoriya Inko appeared in the room where WE show them the worlds wher... Mai multe

Oc Characters
Welcome
Infected (1)
Infected (2)
Female Deku
Please Read This
Hopeless Dream (1)
Hopeless Dream (2)
Hopeless Dream (3)
Not A Chapter
Meet Little One (1)
Meet Little One (2)
Meet Little One (3)
Infected Virus (1)
Not A Chapter
Infected Virus (2)
Infected Virus (3)
Infected Virus (4)
Infected Virus (5)
Infected Virus (6)
Infected Virus (7)
Race Start!
Meet Two Gods
Singer AU (1)
Not A Chapter
Singer AU (2)
Dragon Hero AU (1)
Dragon Hero AU (2)
Dragon Hero AU (3)
Dragon Hero AU (4)
Birth & Continued
Villain Deku AU
Female Singer AU (1)
Female Singer AU (2)
Not A Chapter
Female Singer AU (3)
Left 4 Dead
Bet And Next Alternative Universe
Villain Singer AU (1)
Villain Singer AU (2)
Villain Singer AU (3)
Villain Singer AU (4)
Sleep & Reminder
Undertale AU (1)
Undertale AU (2)
Help
Not A Chapter
Announcement
Rec Part 2
Rec Part 3
Happy Halloween!
Omake
Infected Virus (8)
I.V (9) & Explaining
I.V (Final)
Gods Abilities
Meet Neko Izuku!
Break
Thomas Sanders AU
Pokemon AU
The Bells Of Notre Dame
Meet Other Selves
Quirkless Singer AU
Vigilante AU: Curse Mark
Guess Who's Back?
Hellfire (1)
Hellfire (2)
Next Guest
Meet Villain Deku
Omake
Rush Hour 3 (1)
Rush Hour 3 (2)
Rapper And Singer (1)
Announcement
Rapper And Singer (2) ft. Explanation
Rapper And Singer (3)
Rapper And Singer (4) Ft. Announcement
It's Been Awhile!

Rec (Spanish Horror Movie) Part 1

5.4K 84 108
De NatashaHannan

Screen goes white before it shows something shaking violently, glimpse of white floor and pair of black sport sneakers appeared from below.

Everyone confused at first before realized that someone is holding the camera and could heard the man's pants slight but clear.

"What's going on?" Sero questioned.

"I-Is it started already?"

Zero hummed in response, lightly patted little Izuku who's sitting closely next to him.

"Hurry! Hurry!"

A woman's voice can heard, the screen seems to be lifted up to reveal a woman with brown ponytail, white tanktop with bit blood stains, dark brown jeans and sneakers.

Beside her is a bald pale man wearing a black and yellow outfit with black boots. A firemen with alarmed, slightly confused and fear.

Along with a short black haired man who's tall, wearing a bloody stain blue long sleeves buttoned shirt, black dress pants and black shoes.

His face is also the same as the firemen but a hint of anger in his eyes.

They blinked.

"Wh-what happen?"

"I don't know," said Tsuyu, frowning. "Something happen that causing them to run."

"No sh-" Bakugo stopped to see a firm glares from Aizawa, Mandalay and Zero. "I-I mean, no cheesecake."

Kaminari stifled his laughter after hearing his poor remark. Sero, Kirishima, Mina and Mineta are snickering quietly causing the blond teen to glared at them.

Genocide snorted loudly, Phoenix giggled and Pacifist merely smiled.

The woman scream with unfamiliar language coming from her mouth but the subtitles can be seen below the screen.

"Figure you guys need to understand more by using it," Zero shrugged at their curious glances.

Feeling grateful, they nodded.

"No surprise since they don't even bother learning some interesting languages," grins the dark god.

"Genocide!" Pacifist scowled - more like pout - at him.

"What? At least someone's interested to learn them!" Only readers and gods know who he's talking to while others are oblivious to him, only watched at the screen.

"You forgot that Nedzu and Toshinori Yagi are speaking different languages other than theirs."

"Only English language for Toshinori Yagi," Kuro snorted.

(In case you guys are confused, Genocide is Kuro and Pacifist is Shiro.)

The firemen joined her by closing the metal shutters sliding down before run to tackled the man wearing a yellow protective hazard suit.

"Now tell us what the hell is going on?!" The firemen shouted, glaring at him.

"I-I'm not authorize-"

"Bullshit!" The bald man cut him by pushing him a bit force. "I just killed a cop who tried to bite us!"

"Is there another cop?"

"Yes you idiot!" Jirou slapped Kaminari by his head. "Isn't it obvious?"

"I was just asking!"

"But that man know something," Native noted. "Judging by what he's wearing, he must be searching for something's important."

"Indeed," Nedzu sipped his tea with knowing glint in his black beady eyes.

"Don't you think you gave the principal way too much intelligence?" Phoenix whispers to the creator god.

Zero just shrugged. "No regret."

"What ab-"

"Don't worry, everyone have limits even Nedzu."

"By the way, where's Deku-kun?" Uraraka asked with worried expression. "Is he there?"

"Just watch," reassured the kind god.

"Just tell us everything you know," the tall policeman shoved the firemen and stand closely at the man who take off the mask, revealing his short brown messy hair, black eyes and brown beard.

The man looked hesitant for moment but the policeman quickly punched his ribs. "Now!" He glared at him.

"Ok! Ok..." the man agreed before swallowed the saliva inside his mouth.

Everyone leaned forward with anticipation except the gods who's either rolled their eyes or chuckling.

"Yesterday we received a call from the vet," the man panted lightly due to them running earlier. "Who had a dog brought in with unknown disease."

"Unknown disease?" RG frowned, thinking any possible flus or such.

"This disease is more than just any," Nedzu explained. "I do have felt that it's not normal for the man."

"The dog went into a coma," the man continued, glancing at everyone who's gathering closely. "And a few moments later came to and was extraordinarily aggressive."

Everyone now know something inside of them felt sinked.

"He started attacking all of the pets at the clinic," he leaned his back against the wall with the policeman leaned his arm on the wall to support himself. "We had to give him several tranquilizers and then put him to sleep."

"Oh shit..." Hizashi mouthed, gawking. "Several transquilizers?" Aizawa frowned. "This disease must be very dangerous for the man to felt fear," he said.

"Poor doggy," Izuku looked sad causing Zero to patted his head and hugged him tightly making the boy relaxed a bit.

"The question is," lida speak up. "How did the disease get to the dog? When did this happen? What kind of disease that make the dog goes so aggressive?"

"Well, we can't be sure and I doubt that we will get that answers so soon." Yaoyorozu glanced at the gods who knew everything and even if one of them asked, they wouldn't budge.

"We followed the chip in his ear which led us to this building," he finished. "Wait..." they looked at the screen.

They stiffened, did they know?

"Relax," Phoenix calm them down. "They're looking at someone who's holding the camera."

"Which mean everyone need to know what happen inside the apartment," Naomasa realized. "And this person is the cameraman."

"Exactly."

"W-was the dog called Max?"

"Yes." The man confirmed, nodded.

"Meaning the dog has the owner," Mandalay gasped. "But who?"

"Watch."

Someone is screaming behind causing everyone including the cameraman turned around...

...to see the woman carrying a little girl in her arms.

Their hearts beating fast and dread washed over them.

"Oh no..." Mina whimpers.

"W-who?" Tsuyu asked, tears slowly pooling in her eyes since she have siblings. "Please don't..."

The woman looked denial and sweats dripping from her forehead, clutching her daughter closely.

"S-she only has tonsillitis," she said.

"The little girl?!" Midnight gasped, covering her mouth with both of her hands. "She's the owner of the dog?!"

"No, the dog belong to the whole family," Zero said. "But Max adored the little girl so much that those two became best friends together."

"But that makes her the owner isn't she?!"

"What do you think?" Genocide smirked, awared of Zero's glaring at him with warning.

"No... that's not true!" Mandalay tried to denied as she clutched Kota protectively.

"It's the truth unfortunately," Zero sighed firmly, rubbing his temples as he feeling the headache coming.

"What's tonsillitis anyway?" Shinsou asked, sweat dripped from his neck.

"Tonsillitis is inflammation of the tonsils, two oval-shaped pads of tissue at the back of the throat — one tonsil on each side," Phoenix explained professionally. "Signs and symptoms are include swollen tonsils, sore throat, difficulty swallowing and tender lymph nodes on the sides of the neck."

RG looked impressed.

At least it's distracted her enough.

"Tonsillitis bullshit!" The man around 40s snapped at her before backed away which the woman startled at his remarks and does the same as him.

The man in hazard suit slowly stepped forward. "Relax ma'am..." the man raised his hands to show no harm. "We just have to be sure. Calm down."

Everyone could tell the woman is denying everything and it's break their hearts to see that.

Todoroki felt his heart clenched, remembering his beautiful mother in the hospital and it's the same expression like her when he was a little kid back then.

The woman insisted that it's just tonsillitis, smiling shakily and backed away bit by bit.

The girl could only watched silently.

"Ma'am listen to me," the man replied. "We think the dog spread the infection through the saliva."

The woman shook her head, still denial.

"If it's true-"

The girl suddenly puked blood at her mother's head, letting out a strange snarl.

Everyone gasped, startling in their seats. Zero protectively turned Izuku around to faced his chest and carefully placed his palm behind his head.

He even placed him on his lap.

Eri and Kota hid their faces on their guardians making Mirio and Mandalay comforted them.

The woman screamed, letting her daughter go and seems to be shaking as well as the camera.

Everyone make a commotion, hurriedly backing away from the little girl who's screaming and blood dripped from her mouth.

Heroes hitched their breaths, eyes are glued at the little girl with pained looks. Students are watching with shock, scared, stunned or crying.

The girl suddenly run upstairs, keep screaming in agony. "Jennifer!" The woman snapped out of her state and yelling her daughter's name as she attempted to run after her.

But got caught by the man and policeman as they prevent her from running.

"Handcuffs!" The policeman yelled. "Get the handcuffs!"

"Hold her!" The cameraman went along with familiar voice.

"Wait... Is that Midoriya's voice?"

"Yes."

"Eh?! Midoriya is a cameraman?!"

"Fucking Deku?!"

Genocide glared at him but smirked. "What? Got a problem with that?" He mocked making the explosion user shutted his mouth.

"Genocide."

"Fine fine, spoilsports."

"I can hear you," Zero deadpans.

"Jennifer!" The woman struggled violently with now fireman join in to helped them. "Jennifer!"

She sobbing and wailing at the same time, arms stretched out and ignoring the blood dripped from her face.

Adults are heartbroken at the sight of the crying woman.

Her love for her daughter is obviously the strongest and they could tell she's trying to deny everything what the man said and pretend that it's nothing.

Only to find it backfired when her daughter is now been infected by their precious dog.

Three men difficulity lead her to the wooden stairs support. "The cuffs!" The policeman snaps. "The cuffs!"

"Jennifer!" He struggled to grabbed her arm, clipping the cuff around one of the stairs support and her wrist.

"Jennifer!" She wailed loudly, arms still stretching and called out her daughter who's already upstairs. "Relax! We'll get her!" The fireman tried to reassured her but the mother keep wailing.

"This is too much," Ryukyu shook her head, trying to calm herself down. Some of the heroes nodded in agreedment.

"Jennifer!" While she's yelling for her daughter, a chinese woman with black ponytail seems to be crying as well, talking in her tongue.

Fireman wrapped his arms around her waist to prevent her from coming up as well. "Papa downstairs!" She cried, close to tears. "My father come down! Please!"

"Wait, there's more?" Sero widened his eyes at the exclamation.

"Her father," Uraraka gasps.

The chinese man went up to her and grabbed her to comforted her while the little boy stand back silently.

"What father?" The man looked confused and alarmed.

"Her father's sick in the bed," the policeman answered. "And you didn't tell me?!" The man snapped angrily.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Mineta asked confusedly.

The man looked wide awake and angry. "We can't have infected people loose out there!" He explained. The policeman looked down with faint scowl and bit ashamed.

"We gave you specific orders to get EVERYONE downstairs together!"

"Oh."

"Yeah. Oh." Jirou sighed.

"At this rate," frowns Naomasa. "Everyone will be in great danger."

Everyone are making loud noises as the woman kept yelling for her daughter, chinese woman is also wailing, few calm people are trying to calm them down.

"We had no idea," the fireman take a step forward. "We thought everyone was here."

"Had no idea?" Thirteen repeated.

"Lack of sleep," RG said. "Overstressed and panic surrounding them."

"Humans tend to be forgetful when it's come to very important," Genocide said. "Or maybe pretend that they didn't."

"I sure am not," lida muttered under his breath, remember the lesson he learned after the fight against Hero Killer.

Todoroki nodded, forgot about the words his mother told him till Midoriya mentioned it during their fight against each others at the Sports Festival.

The man let out a breath from his nose and pull out a needles from his pocket.

"Take this," he said. "Get her and inject her with this. Everyone must come down here!"

The fireman tightened his fingers around the needles and hurried went upstairs with policeman from behind.

"Wait, where are they going?"

"They are going after Jennifer," Snipe answered, clenched his fists. "The little girl."

"Midoriya wait!" A brown haired woman appeared in the camera's view. "Get this on tape!"

"Got it!" Midoriya said with hint of determined before run after them.

"Be careful, Midoriya!"

"Wait what?!"

"Midori! No!"

"Are you crazy dude?!" Kirishima exclaimed in panic. "You will get yourself killed!"

"Deku!" Two kids cried.

"Izuku," sobbed Inko, clenching her plain skirt. "Please be careful..."

As Midoriya goes upstairs, the commotion is now faint but can be hear clearly on first floor.

The screen lifted up to show policeman and fireman are cautiously walking slowly.

"Jennifer?" He called out quietly.

"Ssh!" Policeman hushed him and looked at the bald man before back on front.

A strange scream is coming from the open door.

They froze, their hearts can be heard out loud and sweats dripped from their head and neck.

The gods are calm and only watch due to their envious, wish that they had their calmness.

"What the hell is that?"

The fireman took a sprint of the front door, exchanged looks with the policeman and Midoriya before bravely went inside.

Policeman already take out the gun, pointed out to ease his nervousness and went in as well.

The fireman let out a choked gasp. "Fucking hell!" He exclaims, staring at the floor. "The old lady isn't there."

"Neither is the other one," the other commented.

"There are two?" Ojiro breathes.

"They are already infected long before this happen," Zero stated making them gulped, praying for Midoriya's safety as well as the other two.

"Young Midoriya," whispers Toshinori.

"Izuku..." Inko whimpered.

The camera zoom in to see a small puddle of blood with broken ceramics and frames on the floor as if they've been knocked before zoom out.

As the policeman take the lead, searching every room with them closely behind, they heard a loud bang from the room in front of them.

"Jennifer?" He called out cautiously, keep on walking.

The god suddenly paused the screen before put his little chosen down as well as Kota and Eri with the help of Pacifist's gravity.

"I need to ask you three about something," he stated.

They titled their heads cutely.

"Do you kids want to keep watching?" Zero asked them. "If you don't, I can take you to the playground with Phoenix accompany you."

They looked at each others before looked at the god determinedly causing him to perked up.

The guardians looked curious and worried at them.

"We will stay," Eri said with soft tone.

"You sure?"

Kota and Izuku nodded.

Zero stared for moment before let out a slight smirk. "I see," he hummed before lean against the couch, letting Izuku climbed up and scoot closely next to him.

Kota and Eri went back to join with Mirio and Mandalay, eyes are immediately on the screen.

Everyone looked completely confused about what's just happen except the gods who are looking at Zero with knowing glints.

Something that only they knew.

As Midoriya lowered the camera, the screen shows the fireman holding a hammer and trail of blood on the floor.

"Jennifer," he also called out, carefully not to step on the broken frame with the bald man looking around.

Just as they stepped into the big space room with mattress, white blanket and pillow on the floor, there's still no sign of the little girl.

Policeman inspected the last two rooms with window that shined with bright light from the outside.

"Where could she be?" Jeanist asked with others wondering the same thing.

"Is Jennifer on the different floor?"

"No," Sato shook his head. "The door is already open for who know how long and there's a high chance that she's there on the same floor as them."

"Well said," Pacifist praised, smiling at the now blushing boy. Zero couldn't help but narrowed his eyes, wrapped his free arm around the petite waist and bring him closer against him.

Pacifist only smiled at how possessive his boyfriend is and kissed his cheek softly to calm him.

Phoenix stifled her squealing at their actions and Genocide is grinning widely as he enjoyed watching the creator god let out a small blushes but didn't stopped the kind god from giving out the affectionate kisses to him.

He doesn't want to admit it but he really liked it.

A lot.

Little Izuku is giggles cutely and hold the couple's hands.

"There's no one here," policeman panted, showing how nervous they are after saw the two infected bodies went missing. "Wait."

He went to the room as Midoriya moved in front of the fireman, sensing something amiss and saw a little girl standing completely still from behind.

Some are yelped at her sudden appearance and some are startled.

They couldn't hear her footsteps and it was as if they have been stalked by something far more dangerous.

"How did she...?"

Mt. Lady stared at the girl on the screen and feel herself shiver to her spine.

"Something's not right," Shinsou muttered, drawing the near students and their attentions.

"What do you mean?" Mina asked.

"Just watch."

Midoriya let out a gasp.

"She's over there," he breathes heavily. "Look!"

Fireman looked behind and startled to see her with policeman went beside them. "Fuck!" He cussed quietly, put his gun on the hostler.

Breathing fast, policeman raised his one hand letting the girl know he mean no harm. "Jennifer relax," he said gently to reassured her. "Relax."

He looked at the bald man and nudged him. "Give me the needle," he said quietly to him. "The needle!"

"What does the needle do?" Midnight questioned curiously.

"Perhaps the man want the blood samples from her," Toshinori said.

"For the cure?" Hawks guessed.

"Maybe."

Fireman quickly handed him the needle and before he do that, he looked at him with worry eyes despite the camera didn't caught his appearance but only show the policeman and Jennifer.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes," he nodded and grabbed it before looked at her then carefully kneel down to her height.

"Be careful, man." Midoriya whispered, keeping an eye on her.

Policeman breathes through his mouth, arm still stretched out and continued to look at her. "Jennifer," he called out to her once more. "Relax okay? Now give me your hand."

Which her eyes are now eyeing on him as she let the policeman come closer to her.

"Be careful," fireman whispers quietly. "Give me your hand," policeman heard his remarks and eyes are still onto her, continued to talk.

When the fireman flashed the flashlight he carried with, they looked flabbergasted at the sight of her.

The light show her face with strange ugly brown veins on her forehead, bloods on her lips and chin. Her eyes are completely black and a strange gleams shows.

Tsuyu gasped, eyes widened to see the state of her. She's not the only one.

"What the..." Vlad King breathes shakily. "What the hell?"

"What kind of disease that cause her to be like that?" RG looked like she's about to faint. "I don't like this," Kaminari stuttered, hands gripped his hair tightly and it looks painful.

"What if it'll happen to someone in our country?!" Mineta freaked out as he gushed out blood from his eyes.

Poor Eri, she looked scared at the sight of him then pressed her face on the green bunny plushie with black buttons from her time on waterpark.

"Idiot!" Hagakure slapped the back of his head hard and put both of hee fists on her hips. "You scared Eri-chan!"

Mineta just groan, face pressed against the ground and mumbled something they couldn't make it out.

"Tsukauchi..."

"I'm on it," the detective nodded at his old friend, writing on the notepad.

"What happened to her eyes?" Midoriya asked quietly.

When the policeman turned his head to them, Jennifer suddenly let out a strange shriek and started attacking him.

"Shit!"

"AAAAHH!"

"Midoriya/Midori/-kun/-san!"

Policeman is screaming and the camera violently shaking as it couldn't make it out of what happen.

As the camera began clear from the dark, the policeman is screaming while holding the girl who's violently trashed and attempted to grabbed them who tries to come closer.

A stream of thin blood is gushing out from somewhere between the policeman and Jennifer.

Everyone could only watched with dread, hoping that three of them are all right.

The policeman scream again and camera show the face of Jennifer, blood all over her and torn of fresh skin on her mouth. Eyes are full of hunger, aggressive and bloodthirsty.

"Shit!"

Then the sounds goes still, camera is shaking and the girl attempted to get closer to Midoriya but the man is holding her so tight to prevent her from getting them bitten.

Arms, bloods, faces - beside Midoriya - are everywhere and almost overshadow if it wasn't for the bright light coming from outside.

Inko sobbed, hands shakingly pressed on her mouth and continued to pray for her son.

Heroes could felt their bodies attempted to moves or tried to save them but alas, it's from the different universe and Zero doesn't allowed them near any of them including this.

"Midoriya," Ojiro gritted his teeth.

"Deku-kun," Uraraka breathes shakily.

Todoroki clenched his fists, eyes are on the screen and unable to look away.

"Be careful!" Fireman shouted, his hand is trying to push the girl away. Midoriya came closer again to help but it only make the Jennifer trashed more. "Shit! Get out of the way!"

Shrieking, the girl grew more violent and aggressive when the cameraman stepped back then successfully escaped from the tight grip from the policeman.

"Shit!" Policeman quickly tackled the girl on the stain bloody bed, arms around the small body tightly and backed away from them.

"Go!" He screamed, not letting go of the trashing girl. "She bit me!"

Fireman hesitant, glanced at now broken needle and at them. "She bit me! Can't you see?!" The policeman show them his now fresh raw bite mark with skin been tear off and blood dripped heavily to tainted his blue buttoned shirt.

"Oh my god..!" Uraraka gasped, upon seeing the horrible wound.

Everyone are widened their eyes. It shows how dangerous the disease is and the needle is no use anymore.

"For fuck's sake! Go!!"

Fireman finally run away with Midoriya in front of him and echo screams are behind them.

As they have reached to the door, a fat old lady with bloodied appearance appeared before them and screamed.

Everyone screamed.

Phoenix sweatdropped. "Aren't they overreact?" She whispered to her companions.

"Let them be," Zero said. "It's normal for them to be worry about him."

"I-I see."

Nedzu just watched while sipping tea, how does this animal seems so calm with all of commotion which they will never know except Zero who created him in the first place.

Fireman quickly smacked her face with his hammer.

The old lady snarled and shrieked, looking ready to bit him as she recovered fast and ignoring the broken nose she had.

Fireman also screamed and slammed his hammer hard this time on her face again causing the old lady to collapsed on the ground, seems to be unconscious.

"I-Is it dead?" Hizashi panted.

"Unconscious for now," Genocide hummed silently. "In case you're forgot, she's already dead long ago."

"R-Right, forgot about that."

They looked at each others, panting heavily and the screams behind them continued to cause chaos.

"GO!!"

Two bangs can be heard loud causing the fireman make his move. "LET'S GO!" He screamed and make a run for it with Midoriya behind him. "LET'S GO! LET'S GO!"

As they hurriedly went downstairs, the chinese woman is holding her son tightly and slapped her hand against the wooden stairs support.

"NO DOWN!" she yelled, panic and fear filled in her eyes as she run upstairs with the boy. "NO DOWN!"

"W-wait! What's going on?!"

"Everyone are supposed to be down together!" lida exclaimed.

"What if something happen downstairs?" Kirishima questioned, sweat dripped from his forehead.

They ignored the woman and keep goes downstairs, passing the chinese man and an old man around 40s looked afraid, halted his tracks.

"Don't go down there!" He cried at them. "They're getting away!"

"What does he mean?!"

"I-I don't know!"

When they reached to the ground floor, an elderly man run upstairs as well surprisingly fast leaving the elderly woman stood still by the sealed entrance.

A woman is screaming her to get away and another woman is tugging, trying to break the handcuff.

"Help me! Please help me!"

"Shit! The handcuffs!"

"She's in trouble!"

"Angela! Hold the camera!" The brown headed woman obeyed, taking it from him as Midoriya finally makes his appearance on the screen.

He's strikingly handsome and cute around 20s, his hair is curl and reaches to his neck, freckles on his cheeks and pale.

He's wearing a denim black buttoned long sleeves shirt, dark blue jeans and black sports sneakers.

He helped the trapped woman, trying to break the cuff and pull harder.

"Go Midori!" Mina cheered. "Save her!"

"That's our Midoriya for you!"

But that doesn't stop the worries grows inside of them. The cuffs is strong and not enough to break with bare hands.

Angela run to help two men to closed off the shutters, fireman kicked the man with glasses who's bloodied on his neck to rolled over the ground and shut it completely.

The man with yellow hazard suit backed away and almost crashed the trapped woman as she grabbed one of his shoulders.

"Take these off of me!" The woman yelled angrily. "Take them off! Take them off now!"

The man seized her wrist and arm, screaming at her face. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!"

"Hey!" Kamui growled at him on screen. "Don't you dare scream at her like that!"

"The key!" Power Loader exclaimed. "He has the key! Give it to her!"

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" She screamed back at him, trying to claw him and Midoriya push him against the wall.

"Take them off!" He cried, glaring at him with fear and urgent in his eyes. "You need to take the cuffs off of her! Now!"

The man hurriedly toss the black bag in front of her and begin to searched through while the fireman screamed the still elderly woman to run.

"I-I don't have it!" He said.

"What do you mean you don't have it?!" Fireman run up to him. "Search them again!"

"I don't have the key!"

"WHAT?!" Everyone cried loudly.

"THEN WHO FUCKING HAVE IT?!" Bakugo yelled.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" Midoriya exclaimed loudly. "WHO HAVE THE KEY THEN?!"

"The policeman has it!" The man replied, looked pale after remember the key he's given to.

"FUCK!" Fireman cursed.

"What he said!" Sero agreed.

"YOU BASTARD! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GAVE THE KEY TO THE POLICEMAN?!"

"The shutters!" Angela cried, alarming them. "What?!" The fireman dashed toward the metal shutter with the man froze in fear.

Midoriya hurriedly take the camera back as Angela and the woman pulled harder as they could resulting the woman scream in pain.

Fireman desperately trying to closes the shutters but losing his strength and looked at the man.

"Help!" He cried.

The man didn't move.

"Why isn't he moving?!"

"Move you big idiot!"

"He can't because of the fear growing inside of him," Zero answered. "Because of that, his body been froze."

Toshinori hitched his breath after hearing them.

"Help me!" Fireman keep on yelling at him. Midoriya pushed him causing the man yelped, twisted around before turn back and once again he didn't move to give him a helping hand.

"Just help him!" He cried. "What are you waiting for?!"

"Help you bastard!"

But the man slammed Midoriya away and run upstairs, away from them. "No! Don't go!" Angela try to run after him at first but changed her mind to help the fireman with Midoriya helping the woman to break the cuffs again.

"Hey! Don't go!"

"Where do you think you're going?!"

They watched in disbelief as the man run away without second glance.

"Please don't leave me!" She pleaded. "Don't leave me here!"

"I won't!" He promised firmly, tugging hard and gritted his teeth as the woman screamed. "Keep going!"

"Angela! Get away!"

"We have to get her out of here!" Angela appeared from beside and helped them. "Pull Midoriya!"

"I am trying!"

"Angela! Midoriya! We need to go!" The fireman held her in his arms and tugged her away from the trapped woman.

"WHAT?!"

"NO YOU CAN'T!"

"YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE HER THERE!"

"No!" Angela struggle to escape.

"No! Manu!" Midoriya cried when his hand been tugged as well. "We can't just leave her!"

"NO! DON'T LEAVE ME!" She wailed, holding his hand tightly. "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!"

"YOU CAN'T! MIDORI MAKE A PROMISE!" Mina cried, tears falling.

"It's too late," Aizawa looked down and gritted his teeth at the remarks till he calm down a bit upon seeing Genocide's grim face.

"I am sorry!" Manu - they finally know the fireman's name - almost sobbed as he managed to pulled them away from her. "I am so sorry!"

"NO!"

The woman reached out to them and more imprtantly, Midoriya who's also reaching out to her due to their promise.

"DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!"

"MANU LET GO!"

But that promise is now broken.

Everyone watched with horror as two bloodied men - a policeman and citizen - run to devoured her.

The scream full of pain and agony reached to their ears - the kids been covering their ears by their guardians thankfully - filled them with guilt and shame.

For not being there to save the woman and others who's been infected.

Midoriya quickly went upstairs, camera caught the infected policeman staring at it without him knowing and quickly join them to make a run for it.

The scream echoed the apartment.

The same man around 40s waved his hand, gesturing them inside the room. "This way! Come on!" He said urgently. "Hurry!"

Manu hurriedly tugged the man inside and shutted the door before pressing his back against it.

"The lock!" Angela exclaims which he hurriedly locked it securely and pressed his back once again when the loud bangs coming from outside of the door.

Despites it's the screen they've been watching from different universes, they couldn't help but keep quiet and hoping to see the survivors are safe.

Looking exhausted, they forced themselves to keep the door from breaking and gritted their teeth with the 40s man watching with dread and Midoriya leaned his hand on the door, camera is somehow showing everyone in the room.

Soon enough, the sound slowly dimmed and loud footsteps are now faint.

"...It looks like they're leaving," Manu finally speak up after few minutes of silence. "They're going upstairs."

With that, they sighed with relief and finally relaxed to restore their strength.

Everyone also sighed as their hearts slowly racing slow and steady.

"Thank goodness," Ectoplasm breathes out, almost bend down as he balanced himself.

"It's not over yet," Cementoss frowned. "They need to get out of that building in order to survive."

"But how?" Torino finally spoke up after silent for so long. "From what we saw, the entrances to outside world are sealed and no one are allowed to go outside."

"Why?"

"I will answer that," Nedzu chirped. "Remember what the man said, they followed the chip which lead to the apartment and they took actions to prevent any infected people from coming outside on the loose."

"But they're not infected," Koda protests softly. "But few are," Nedzu remind him. "The old lady we saw earlier, Jennifer, two policemen, Jennifer's mother and two or three more have been infected."

"That sounds like most to me," Hizashi commented. "But what's so important that makes them came to the apartment? Why can't those who freed from infection leave?"

"I will give you a hint," Genocide startled them when he spoke causing his eyes sparked with amusement. "A blood."

"Blood?" Everyone echoes.

"Did both of you got bit? Angela?"

"No."

"You?"

"No," Midoriya answered.

"Did you find the little girl?" The 40s man asked the fireman. "Who cares about the little girl?" Manu said grimly. "It's out of control."

The man make a grim face and leaned against the wall.

"Midoriya," the camera swing to view Angela crying even though her appearance been shadow by the lack of light. "What the hell were they doing to that woman?"

"..."

He let her keep talking, to let it all out after everything they went through.

Somehow they know Angela is crying and felt the sadness washed over them at the woman who met her tragedy end.

"They were eating her alive Manu," she sobbed. "What the hell is this?"

"I don't know..." Manu then scream with stressed face. "I don't know! I don't know!"

The man beside him covering his face with both hands, crying silently at the thought of dying here.

"They could all be infected by now!" Manu replied before leaned against the door. "We have to get out of here."

"I'm not moving!" She yelled but not too loud to prevent the infected hearing them.

"Angela please calm yourself!"

"Nononono! We can stay here!" The 40s man tried to calm them down. "We can stay here until they come to get us."

"They?" Toshinori narrowed his eyes at this. "He must be talking about them from outside the apartment," Edgeshot realized.

Then he shakily pointed his thumb on the door. "These things... these thin-"

He startled when Angela started screaming at him and Manu leaned against the door once more. "No one's going to come get us!"

"Y-Yes!" The man looked so fightened and fragile that he quickly agreed her.

"Angela!" Midoriya sound so shocked that he knew the reporter would never yelled at elders as she respected them meaning she's on her limit.

"He knew her way too well," Todoroki grumbles, feeling envy of her.

"Now now..."

"Open your fucking eyes!" She slammed the wall beside her. "They don't give a shit and they're going to let us die here!"

Seeing the man cowered making the grenette break his never ending patience.

"Shut your fucking mouth Angela!" Midoriya snapped which startled her. "We are here to stay alive and survive! Not to hear your fucking trantrums!"

"Oh, Midoriya snaps." Kaminari looked at Bakugo suspiciously since their grenette friend have been with him the most.

"What?"

"It's your fault," deadpanned Sero.

"Hah?!"

"You make him said bad words."

"How dare you try to taint him."

"I will freeze you to death."

"Fuck you!"

"Bakugo Katsuki," Zero let out a dark aura around him with unnatural bright wide smile. "Didn't we tell you to watch your language?"

(I need to remind you they are speaking spanish and there's the subtitle for Japanese and bad words are blank to children's eyes. Except for readers, of course.)

Bakugo flinched and quietened down, not wanted anger the god more. But dammit, it's hard!

"T-that's right! They'll come get the doctor!" The 40s man agreed with him. "Because the doctor does matter to them!"

"The doctor? Why?" Manu questioned. The man pointed at the next room. "He's in there."

"....It's the same man who ran away isn't?" Uraraka guessed.

"Yes." Zero nodded.

"THAT MOTHER FUCKE-!"

"Calm youself!"

"Todoroki! There's a fire behind you!"

"Son of a bitch!" Manu cursed, stomping inside the dentist room. "Where?"

"T-There!" He pointed at another room inside the dentist.

Manu stormed inside as she slammed the door against the wall. "I'm gonna kill you!" Midoriya hurried went after him and went inside.

"I've been bitten," the doctor demanded. "Go away."

Manu halted his tracks.

"Get lost..." the doctor glanced up and glared at them. "I've been bitten!"

"What did he just say?"

"He's been bitten," Pacifist repeated.

"What?! When?" Midnight exclaimed.

"Five or six minutes ago," Zero hummed, glancing at his gold cloak watch from his pocket.

"Get back," Manu backed away with Midoriya and out of the room. "Midoriya gt back!"

They could see the doctor standing up and walked limply toward them.

"Go away..."

Manu backed away more as the doctor walking up toward him.

"Shit shit shit-!"

He slammed the metal shutter door closed and locked it before throw away the small key.

"The door won't hold," he said croakedly. "Go away."

Manu gritted his teeth and slammed the mirror door shut. "Fuck!" He cussed quietly.

Midoriya turned around to see the old man and Angela advancing to the living room. "Get us out of here!" The 40s man cried.

Then a light shined the mirror.

"Stand away from the windows! We repeat: stay away from the windows or we will be forced to take drastic measures."

He backed away slowly and Angela crying as she bend her upper body down.

"Force to take drastic measures?" Kamui repeats dumbfounded. "Why would they do that?!"

"To prevent them from leaving till they're satisfied," Midnight guessed as she frowned. "I think."

"Follow the inspector's instructions." Then the loud beeped signalled the man's done talking.

Leaving the survivors felt trapped inside and Angela sobbing.

"Oh no..." Hagakure muttered.

"Angela-san's right," Ingenium frowns. "They won't let anyone out of the building."

The 40s man seems to remember something as he rest his chin on his fingers.

"There might be a way out..."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

343 3 18
The heroes of Class 1-A had became pros protecting the world from villains but with One For All locked away they posed little challange but the great...
3.3K 196 51
[Name] Midoriya is the adopted daughter of Hisashi and Inko Midoriya, her quirk:Medic, can heal any injury, however the down side is making the perso...
36.2K 1.2K 20
I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS OR SUGGESTIONS I have made one of these before. THIS IS NOT A CONTINUATION OF THAT! So if you haven't read my other one that...
267 11 8
Izuku Midoriya/34,709 words Midoriya Izuku was dead. There were enough witnesses to watch as he fell from the sky, a hole in his chest and the light...