Keep Safe 》one piece x reader《

By getosboyfie

your power is your weakness. your family is far out of reach. you found a new one to keep you company. but is... More

LOLLL hello
》ch. 1
》ch. 2
》ch. 3
》ch. 4
》ch. 5
》ch. 6
》ch. 7
》ch. 8
》ch. 9
a short break
》details《
》ch. 10
》ch.11
》ch. 12
》ch.13
》ch. 14
》ch. 15
》ch. 16
》walk alongside y/n
》ch. 17
flashbacks to ace, sabo, luffy, and y/n
》ch. 18
》ch. 19
》ch. 20
♡》special chapter《♡
nightmares[-luffy x reader-]
》ch. 21
》ch. 22
》ch. 23
》ch. 24
》ch. 25
sorrrrryyy
》ch. 26
》ch. 27
》ch. 29
ch. 30
-update-

》ch. 28

1.2K 46 6
By getosboyfie

Everyone was able to hold their own against the tens of people that would charge at them at a time. Zoro's enemies were left bleeding with deep gashes across their skin. Sanji's were left bloody and bruised from his aggressive kicks. Luffy and Jimbei had people literally and running blown away from their attacks. People that fought against you, however, had a different story. 

They were left with bloody wounds, the lucky ones with bruises, and were all running away before being forced to try and attack you by Hody. It was a repeating process and tou enjoyed putting these fishmen in their place for trying to attack you and your friends. 

For a moment, your eyes shifted to Sanji and Zoro who were glaring at each other. 

Sanji was staring at the trail of bodies that Zoro had left behind whilst the moss-head was grinning. 

"Hey! Don't think this is over yet, Moss head!" 

"You can't catch up to me Noseb-" 

"Yoo-hoo! You guys forgot about me, hmm? I think I said that I was now apart of this friendly competition." Holum said, flying himself to the duo of angered males. 

"This was never friendly!" They both yelled at the demon, running in the same direction to try and beat each other's uncounted record. 

An explosion of flying fishmen bodies followed after the three attacked a large group of people. 

"Don't tell me they're fighting over a girl?" Jimbei said with a dumbfounded expression. As he watched the three pummel and demolish anyone that stood in their way with a certain glint in their eyes, someone tried to sneak up behind him. Luckily, they were stopped by the sprouted arms that trapped him. 

"I would think that it's amusing...almost an inviting competition," Robin says with a grin, "but please, ignore them. They are always like that." 

"Honestly, I didn't expect them to be so romantically driven, but then again those three would never change..." Nami said before thinking to herself, 'Are all three of them even romantically driven?' 

But she was snapped out of her thought when Usopp and Chopper jumped onto the ship, wanting to get away from the danger. And an orange starfish was following closely after. 

"You're bugging me go somewhere else!" Zoro yells after slashing someone across theior stomac. 

"You go!" Sanji calls back immediately. 

"No, you two need to leave now!" Holum says, pausing his flight to be above the crowd. Suddenly there is another wave of darkness going over the crowd, but Zoro and Sanji are too intrigued (and a bit pissed off he was taking all of the attention) to even move out of the way as they were told to. 

As his hands were not coated black with a tint of red, he put the two together before spreading his arms wide for the black aura to expand over the crowd. It was like a giant, circle shadow was thrown over the crowd. 

"Opening: Hell's Gate! A thousand souls!" Foreign words were chanted and everyone was confused before they began inferring what he said. Through the shadows, there formed the shape of several mystical creatures, most of them gargoyles. 

Sanji and Zoro's eyes seemed a bit shocked to see the ancient creatures in person, but were even more shocked when they say Holum beginning to transform into a shadow himself. And when he back what looked to be a mostly ghastly form with a strikingly white bull's skull as his head, as well as exposed rib cages and fingers that were elongated. 

"Blackout." 

The gargoyles attacked whatever they saw as an enemy as Holum's new form flew over the crowd, picking fishman up by their clothes and tossing them in whatever direction. 

It took a quick minute before more and more fishmen started falling. And once he was satisfied, Holum called back all of his followers to Hell as he transformed back into his grinning, devilish form. 

"Hmm, how many more do you think that was boys?" He said cockily and the two who were watching attacked the same person that was attempting to overpower them. 

"Shut up!" And that was the first time in a while that Zoro and Sanji agreed on something.

 Hody looked down in disgust at a certain fishmen who dared to even sound like he was giving up. He picked that fishman up by the skull, applying pressure to his temples before yelling at him. 

"Are you afraid of the humans?! I don't need a soldier who would think that those stupid humans are stronger! Don't disappoint me!" Hody threw him back into the field before he took a seat on his makeshift chair. 

"Why don't you go attack that girl already and kill Shirahoshi?!"

 This didn't sit well with his army, but they obeyed nonetheless. 

They charged at you as the same time and you grinned at the amount of people risking their lives. 

"It is good you follow your orders," you started, spreading your feet to get into the right position, "it's just said that those stupid orders were given by your stupid captain!" 

You brought one of your hands back and the other with your falm facing them. 

"

Water Vapor: Shard Piercer

The water in the air was quickly condensed with the signal of your hand and turned into jagged, sharp bullets.

 "

Release.

"
As blood began scattering the rock floor, you made sure that the Princess was safe, knowing there wouldn't be a threat anytime soon. Then your eyes shifted to the ship where a lot of the crewmates were inside and you honestly were curious as to what it was. 

But you were struck out of your thoughts with the clicking of many guns. You looked in front of you to see a few hundred loaded barrels pointed at you and Shirahoshi. You were about to attack, but Brook intervened, pulling a violin out. 

"I don't like that!~ Time for some party music!" As he said this, a cheerful, bouncy rhythm was let out for all to hear. It was like festival music and you chuckled at his always creative approaches. But, it was even more efficient when it started working. Everyone that was going to attack was now distracted. 

They all began dancing in a circle and you couldn't help but cackle. 

"Ahhh, Brook, you're as funny as ever!" 

And he only smiled and laughed with you as he told the men to set off the fireworks. And this caused them to shoot their guns into the sky, under some hallucination that it was fireworks instead. When they were yelled at by their leader, they just went on about them enjoying the festival. 

"Ah, I already cut you," Brook said after he walked past the group. "Quinto Tierce Fantasia!" 

And just like that the men collapsed with bloody wounds. 

Your eyes shifted again to see a group of bold fishmen who thought they would be able to attack the princess whilst you were distracted. Robin, however, intervened and crossed her arms over her chest. 

"Mil Fleurs," she shouted, and behind her sprouted many tiny legs that created two giants legs. It was interesting, yet uncomfortable, to watch the men that stood in front of her getting stomped on, "Gigantesco Mano Stomp!!" 

They were all easily pummeled and stepped on and you chuckled as they unsuccessfully started running away. 

As the Deadly Venom Squad was called out by one of the right-hand men, Franky's voice boomed over everything else that was happening. 

"Hold it right there!" 

The door that read a bright, bold 4 opened up and you could see Franky's dark silhouette. 

You could see the bright blue tufts of hair that were styled differently and he was sitting proudly on his new invention. A bulky, multi-color motorbike-looking contraption flew out of the side of the Sunny. You blocked the sun from your eyes to get a good look at the contraption and you awed at the sight. 

He spun crazily around before he stopped to grin at everyone watching, Luffy was completely starstruck, turning into a star-eyed rubber man. 

But your eyes focused back on the Sunny, seeing the channel 5 door opening as well. You giggled softly when you saw Chopper open the top latch, popping out to wave at everyone. This one was in the shape of a tank and it had a fish head as the barrel. 

Brook and Luffy let out another yell of amazement. 

You guessed Usopp was the one firing while Chopper was commanding. Luffy began running alongside the weapon, but you pulled him by his shirt back onto the battlefield. 

"As amazing as it is, truly, you have to fight as well!" You scolded him, laughing when he pouted. 

Hody, who seemed to have enough of your constant winning against his men, called out to a Kraken who was towering over the cliff's edge. He ordered it to crush you all, but you just tilted your head. 

"Hey...he seems familiar, right?" 

Luffy agreed with you, tilting his head to get a better look a the creature. The Kraken seemed unwilling to follow Hody's orders, but due to the pressure of his glare, he ended up jumping to the square where you all were. 

You covered your eyes to protect them from debris, waiting for the fog to clear up before looking at the spot where he landed. The orange Kraken began swinging its many tentacles in whatever direction, but he stopped once he heard and saw Luffy up close. 

"Hey Surume! Surume! It's me!" Luffy proclaimed, waving his arms around for it to see him. "Did you forget me already?! We're friends, right? I am your friend!" Luffy began laughing, not seeing the dire situation he was in. You saw the mystical creature reel it's tentacle back towards you and Luffy, but you didn't act on attacking it because it only ended up lifting you two. 

"Hey! Stop that Surume, it tickles!" Luffy yelled out before laughing to his heart's content. 

You began chuckling at the tentacled beast, petting it softly with a grin. "I really thought you were gonna try something there, thank you, Surume!" 

It placed you and Luffy on top of his head and began attacking your enemies, betraying Hody's orders. Luffy began laughing as you watched in amusement Hody's expression falling with each swing that Kraken made. All the while Surume was smiling and content with his actions. 

He then was guided back to the Sunny, following the orders of Luffy to stay and protect Shirahoshi. You and Luffy both jumped off and you pet Surume in thanks, grinning up at the sea creature who was now protecting Shirahoshi and your crew. 

The head leaders of Hody started to become aggravated and feel wronged. You could see one of them beginning to dig down through the floor with his teeth. You draw one of your swords out, listening and watching carefully for any movement. Men came through the fog and charging at you, causing you to kick some away and then slice some more up. 

One of the head leaders from Hody watched with dazed, drunk eyes at the three swordsmen of the Straw Hat Pirates. 

"Oh, good. They actually have good swordsmen." And then he lazily got up and moved onto the battlefield. 

Chopper, Nami, Usopp, and Pappagu in the Straw Hat tank were trying to get one of their commanders, but he was too fast. They didn't notice what he was truly doing underground. They only realized when it was too late. 

You clenched your jaw when you heard their manic laughter. It was in a mocking tone and you wish you could make them all drop down at that moment. But you quickly realized you didn't need to worry about them when Franky came their way on his bike. And then...your hopes went down the train when you saw him go over the sinkhole, and unsurprisingly, fall down into it because of gravity. 

"Idiots...all idiots..." You said quietly, rubbing the temples of your forehead. 

Franky threw the other four out of the sinkhole, angry that he fell for the trap the enemy had set up. 

"This is about to become a single-seater! Let's get perverted!" You sweatdropped at the cyborg's way of pumping himself up, thinking how on earth could he get even more perverted. 

You watched in amazement as the two weapons he had revealed earlier turned into one. The figure it created was tremendously tall and armed with a single katana. You smirked, happy to see the weaponry that Franky had created with his skills. 

"Cool!" Luffy yelled from across the battlefield, the yellow stars back in his eyes. 

"Amazing new weapon!" Usopp and Chopper yelled in unison, admiring the grand figure. 

"What the hell is that?!" The fisherman, who now had to fight the gigantic robot, yelled with their eyes popping out in wonder. 

Nami watched the whole scene unamused. 

The robot then pulled the shining sword from its back, swinging it under the feet of the men to continuously make them jump. 

"It's unmanly but effective." You muttered, punching someone charging at you square in the jaw. 

Nami, Robin, and you stayed stoic about the new weapon, definitely not as hyped up as the other men in the crew were. 

The orange-hair female could only sigh in confusion, not understanding what was so amazing about the robot's new attack and weaponry features. Maybe if it spewed out beli instead...maybe then she would understand the cause of excitement. 

"Here! I found one of the weak ones!" Someone said sneaking up behind her, their sword raised over their head. 

Nami easily blocked it, scoffing at the insult. 

"I'm not weak! I'm just a chicken!" She pulled two of her clima-tact's baton apart, pointing the end of one of them towards the fishman. "Beware of a gust of wind!" And as the bubble popper, the fishman went flying backwards. 

Quickly, the fishmen began directing their attention to other crew members. Usopp was the next target. However, his reaction to the stampede of enemies didn't even break a sweat on his face. Instead, he wore a confident smirk as he wielded his updated slight shot. 

He shot a tiny green seed onto the coral ground, sprouting out a forest of bamboo which pierced through the fishmen coming his way. They were either stuck to the bamboo stick or they were flying away from the sudden sprouting of the plant. 

"It begins now! The second chapter - "The Adventures of Real Man Usopp"!"

Daruma, you observed was the one with sharp teeth and a strong jaw was suddenly blown up from his digging underground. Out followed one of the many formers of your ship's doctor. This form Chopper stood on both hooves with large antlers and forearms, his front hooves hard to miss now. 

Chopper proudly stood there, smiling at his enemies with his large horns intimidating them. 

"What a pain in the ass! I'll bite your coral horns right off your head!" Daruma exclaimed, aggravated he was publicly beat at his own game. 

"These aren't coral, these are my horns! And that's right! I'm a pain in the ass monster, for you to fight!" 

Your eyes were glistening with happiness seeing how much the trio has evolved in their fighting abilities. It was a good transformation they had gone through and you were glad they had time to grow and become stronger. 

"Nice job guys!" You yelled out, giving a thumbs up to all three of them. They smirked and cheered. Usopp and Chopper yelling out how your thanks didn't affect them and Nami winking back at you. 

"Kraken! How slick of you to get on their good side! Now squeeze Shirahoshi to death!" Hody yelled from his spot on his throne. "You know we still know the place your brother is living in the North Pole. If we wanted to, we could kill him. Alive or not, you mythical creatures sell for a lot of money." It was obviously a threat, but whether Hody actually meant it or not was something none of you wanted to find out. 

The Kraken seemed like it had no other choice. So he wrapped two tentacles around Shirahoshi, squeezing her whole body to the point she had to cry out for him to stop. 

"You're hurting me, Surume-sama!" 

Your eyes turned angry, running to where the two were, reeling your fist back. 

"Surume!" You and Luffy yelled out in unison. 

"So you're doing everything he orders in order to save your brother?" For once, Luffy took the verbal communication method whilst you took the violent method. You had sworn to never let the royal family be harmed, so friend or not, you were going to give Surume a little bit of a punishment. 

Your bare fist met Surume's eye and you apologized quietly before landing on his head. "You know you can't just get away with that, not on my watch. My apologies if I hit you too hard, but there must be consequences." 

"I know how you feel, Surume." You looked down with wide eyes that were empty, knowing exactly as to who Luffy was referring to. You bit your tongue to prevent you from calling out to Luffy. "Older or younger?" 

Surume responded with an incoherent answer to you, but it seemed like Luffy got his message. 

"Then let me try saving him as well!" Luffy's bright grin caused you to jumped down from Surume's head and in front of him. 

"Let me help too then!" You said, smiling to both Luffy and Surume. "Remember? We're friends too!" 

The mythical creature began to tear up at your confession and offer to help, releasing the princess from his hold. 

You and Luffy walked side-by-side towards Hody. His men began cheering on how they had to wipe you two out before three of Hody's powerful commanders stepped in. 

"You guys can't take them!

"Move aside!" 

Your walk towards Hody, however, didn't falter as you continued at a slow pace. 

"Let us take care of them!"

The three of them charged at you two at the same time, jumping into the air with their respected weapons. Your stoic expression faltered slightly when you heard the sound of weapons clashing and the discomfort of your opponents. 

Zoro came to block the fishman with the hammer, using his one sword to easily stop him. Sanji kicked the other holding multiple spears in his throat, sending him recoiling backward immediately. And lastly, Holum took care of the one that was charging you two with an ax by slamming his black tail right on the giant's head. 

"We won't let..." 

"You guys..." 

"Get in their way!" 

The trio then focused on attacking the ones they blocked as you and Luffy leisurely walked through the pure chaos. 

"Y/n," Luffy said quietly and you drew your attention to him. 

"Yes, captain?"

"Hold him still." You chuckled and lifted your hand up, firmly planting yourself to stand your ground. Luffy moved his arm to the side and immediately steam started lifting from his skin. 

Blood Born: Body Manipulation

"

As Luffy jumped up and disappeared from their vision, you clenched your fists tight to make sure you had a good grip on Hody's form. 

"What the hell?! Why can't I move?!"

And in that second, Luffy kicked him straight across the face with full speed, sending him flying backward. 

"I don't know why, but I'm full of fight now." 

You relaxed your fists, looking at the crowd that now surrounded you. 

"Come, on fellas! I don't have all day to play fight with you. At least try hitting me." You smirked and drew your sword, seeing them become infuriated by your mocking challenge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 2.5K 32
- it's beautiful, how this deep normality settles down over me. i'm not bored or unhappy. i'm still so strange and wild. you're in the wind, i'm in t...
6.5K 311 9
(one piece various x reader) Isekai reader! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (y/n) some how whines up in one piece Now she gotta deal with it. world changing adventure...
91.9K 2.7K 28
You had developed a crush on your little brother's best friend ever since you first met him. Now, out of highschool, things might get a little heated...
175K 6.4K 27
When war breaks out in a kingdom deep within the Grand Line. Your Mother and Father step down from power, making you take responsibility for the fall...