The Badass Girl and the Badboy

By Maecy101

Alexandria Thomas is a seventeen year old girl, who lives with her mother , Arlene Bradford-Thomas. She atten... More

Alexandria ✔✔✔
Asher✔✔✔✔✔✔
Time For a Change
Lunch Time
Intruder or... Asher?
Party(1)
Party(2)
Partnered With...
"Jealous Much?"
Be My Date?
Getting Started
I Will Still Rise
Not an Update
Revelations
Half a Day Together
Not An Update
Decisions, "Break Ups" & Ending Deals

Good News

1.7K 24 27
By Maecy101

I am thinking about changing Jackson's character to Stephen James based on previous requests. I would love to know what are your thoughts on this and make suggestions for upcoming chapters. What would you like to see? Comment and let me know😊. The picture above is Stephen James. Remember to give your thoughts. Will continue this book by next week the latest after getting your thoughts on the change of character. Thank you for the love and support 😙...I honestly appreciate it.
Love,
Maecy❤👣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 72.4K 40
"You okay there, partner?" he chuckled. Our bodies were centimeters away from touching so I took a step back. A fatal mistake, which caused my back t...
4K 195 44
Emilia Thomas moved to London to start a new life with her family, and to get away from her troubled past. There she starts her school hoping that he...
890K 29.8K 61
Rosie White, an Art History student working to achieve her life goal of becoming a sought-after local artist. She pours her heart and soul into her a...
931K 31K 20
Copyright © 2014 by CozyBXBLover. All rights reserved. {Complete} [BOOK 1] Caleb Tanner is a teenage boy who's been hurt one to many times. So he ma...