Trust Me Or Ruin Me

By LawyerESH

Xavier King:- 28 years Old business man. CEO of Maxwell & King Co. Multi-billionaire, Sexy, Intelligent, Cock... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
TEASE
REASON BEHIND MY SMILES
MY KNIGHT
WITH A STAR
MISUNDERSTANDINGS
UNDERSTANDINGS
WHO IS SHE?
INTRUDER
DAY OUT
TRUTH UNLEASH
MAKE ME LOVE MY BODY
CONFUSED
I'M A BITCH
I FEEL LUCKY
I TRUST HIM
LOSE TO WIN
BITTER REALITY
STRIP
SHOCKER
LISTEN TO ME
WILL FIGHT AGAINST
I'M A LOSER
I CAN'T DO THIS
DETERMINED
RUNNING AND RUINING
A LAST CHANCE
ROALLY RUINED
HE LOVES ME MORE
PUT THE KIBOSH ON
EPILOGUE
New Story?

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

17.5K 477 80
By LawyerESH

ALIANA P.O.V:-
I am working in my study room but my mind is somewhere else. Or might I say, on someone else?

Whatever these feelings are, they are hurdles in my way. I can't be like a giddy teenager. For god sakes I am 26! I have to get over the thoughts of Xavier.

And those occasional butterfly kisses are not at all helping in my case.

Thinking about Xavier, there is much more important works to be done, so I called Liam.

"Have you seen the time? It's 1 in midnight" He started whining, still he received my call because he knows duty call.

"There is a guy named Nathan Wills. He works for Maxwell & King Co. in Law firm. I want his history and other details by 11 am" saying this I hung the call.

There are many thoughts running in my mind. But what I am afraid is of my feelings for Xavier. I am not gonna lie but I really don't wanna trust him, still I shared my past to him. I am a close book and I intend to seal it as it is.

Throughout my working out, bathing and breakfast, everything went into blur.

Today's outfit :-

After arriving to company, I directly head for Xavier's office, avoiding Rose unintentionally.
I knocked thrice. "Come in Aliana" came his all cheery voice. Why is he so happy today?

I entered and watched him suspiciously to find out the reason of his good mood.

"What? " he asked still grinning.

I shook my head.

He is looking handsome as usual. His dark brown hairs are set behind properly, as usual his blazer is thrown over couch and his sky blue shirt is rolled over his elbow, giving a perfect view of his muscular forearm. His three buttons are open, showing his tone chest. Oh no! He noticed, I was checking him out.

"Morning Xavier" greeting him, I open my tab to inform his schedule.

"How did you sleep last night?" I don't know why he asked me that but again I can't lie to him.

"I didn't. Your schedule is hectic today. Not a single hour is free. For now your next meeting is in next 20 mins, with your company staffs. For next meetings I'll give you heads up. Am I dismissed? " I asked in hurry because I am avoiding the topic of sleep.

In few long strides, he is standing too close for my liking. We are breathing same air. But I didn't step back. I stay rooted to hide the fact that is I am affected of his presence.

He breaks the eye contact and asked in low voice "May I know why didn't you sleep last night?" he sounds calm but I can sense the anger laced with concern.

"Maybe some other day." I said unsure.

"Oh! Again some other day? Whatever I ask, you procrastinate it. Again and again and again. When? Just tell me the time, when? " he asked though greeted teeth.

Now my anger is flared up.

"Never. Do you get it? Never Xavier, Never. I am not answerable to you or anyone else. Do whatever you want. And if you want then you can sue me in court. I don't give a fuck. All I know is I am doing nothing illegal. So Stay.Away.From.Me" I spat, because I can't control my anger.

He is being childish and impatient here and I don't handle mature child.

But I also can't ignore the fact, he's being patient with me and a person can handle so much.

"Aliana" I didn't allow to complete him and left his office.

All the time, I informed him through intercom. I know I am being childish here but he always unleash my hidden sides.

Exactly at 11 am I got email from Liam regarding Nathan Wills. I took my cell phones and recorder which I always carry. I take stair case so that I can read the given information. By the time I reached Law firm, I got my answers but I want to hear from his own.

I knocked thrice "come in" he replied recklessly.

I entered and switched on my recorder.

"Mr. Wills, I guess it's high time to face each other" I know he has never seen me.

"Who are you?" he jumps on his feet.

"No one in precise. Go through this once again" I throw the file on his table.

Seeing the file, his expression changed from confused to horror.

"What are you talking about? And who are you?" he turn the pages quickly glancing it.

"I am P. A of Mr. King. Cut the chase now. Why have you mingled the informations again? These two clauses. This time I want reasons or else your carrier would be doomed" I threatened him.

"You are lying. Or else Mr. King would have consulted me directly" he smirked.

"You are right. He doesn't know your scandals yet. But I can't promise you though. " I deadpanned him.

"You are a woman. You are in no position to threat me. Why don't you sit at home and cook dinner for your master? Your place is in kitchen and on bed. So you better not threaten me" saying this, he pounced over me and engulfed my body in dead lock.

He hold my neck digging his nails and tried kissing me no where in particular. I wiggled and pushed him kicking his groin. He twist my arm and turn me around biting my neck.

XAVIER P.O.V:-
I am a certified asshole. Whatever we had, I finished everything due to my foolishness.

She is avoiding me. I thought she will maintain the professional relationship but she is clearly very angry.

From past 10 mins I am buzzing her intercom but she is not replying.

Enough is enough. I march towards her cabin but she is not even here. Her laptop is closed, cell phones are missing but wallet and car keys are here. It means she is still in building but where? Wait. She might be speaking to Mr. Wills. Hope so.

I hurried towards his office because I really want to know, why is it that important for her to meet him.

I am about to knock but there are weird sounds coming from inside. I barged inside and the scene in front of me freezed my blood, I stood frozen at my sport. I can't believe my eyes.
Aliana is all over Mr. Will.

I pulled her towards me. Her eyes are red in anger and there is scratch on her right side of neck and blood is oozing out of her throat. She is trying to calm herself down.

In a swift, she hugged me tightly. I look behind her, Mr. Wills is clutching his groin and his nose is bleeding.

There are fingerprints on his neck and light red patch just below his left eye, as if someone has punched him.

I move Aliana behind and launch myself on him punching him continuously, choking his throat ready to kill him on the spot but Aliana hold my arm stopping me.

"Xavier!" she shouted on top of her lungs.

I turn towards her and raise my hand to check her injuries but she flinched.

I retrieve my hand in anger and hurt.

"What are you up to Xavier? You are the boss but it doesn't mean you can barge in anybody's office uninvited. We were into middle of something" she is trying to look calm and compose but I can see, she is shivering from inside.

"Yup. This bastard was in middle of raping you. You could have asked me to tag along" she raise her hand to stop me.

"Stop. I was the one to force myself on him. Didn't you find it fishy? Why I was so Persistent meeting him and that also alone. I knew him from earlier. We had something and I intended to continue our thing. So you have no right interrupting us" she is pleading with her eyes for me to understand but I can't calm my anger.

"Shut the fuck up. I know you are angry on me but that doesn't mean, you'll speak bullshit. I know you would never do something like this" I shake her shoulders but she jerked my hands off .

"Have you forgotten the night I kissed you like sex craved girl? I am also like other girls who go for all the moving thing. If I am telling you, I was the one, then I was the one" she is talking rubbish now.

"Enough. If you were any near to those girls then by now you would have screaming my name underneath me, spreading your legs on satin sheet. But no, here you are standing and covering this douchebag. Whatever you say I am not gonna believe in your nuisance. He is gonna pay" I take out my phone to call my security but she snatch it from my hand and push me on chair.

I am shocked of her actions. She straddle me and slammed her lips to mine fisting my hairs, to block any movement.

This time I take out all my anger, frustration and emotions in kiss. Sucking her tongue, I took her bottom lip between my teeth and squeezed her ass and with other hand I twitch her nipple from above her dress. My cock is touching her womanhood though my trouser. I wanna fuck her right now and here. I took fistful of her ash blond hairs, which is silky and smooth, arousing me more if it is even possible. I leave her lips and sunk my teeth in her throat giving open mouth-wet kisses all over her jaw and throat. She ripped my button off and started rubbing my chest, digging her nails. Marking me. Her lips are working on my neck and chest. Our groaning and moaning filled the room.

Banging of door bring me out of my haze. We are catching our breathe. I look in her eyes which is now of light bright green color. I smiled cheekily. She is looking breathe-teakingly sexy with dilated pupil, light green color shinning with desire and happiness, messed up hair and swollen blood red lips. She is having shy smile on her face. Slowly she stands on her feet and now I get it why she kissed me.

That bastard is missing. I glare towards her but she shrugged nonchantly. I dragged her out of the office to my office , turning all heads towards us but I don't give a damn about their thoughts.

I shut the door close and made her sit on the couch. Then I rummaged through my drawer for first aid kit. I sat beside her, then clean her wounds and bruises. And several thanks to Jesus that she is keeping her mouth shut. Because first, I am still aroused and secondly that bastard is missing. After cleaning her wounds I handle her a glass of water.

"Sit right here and don't move" I said in my authorative tone. I called my personal investigator to search for Mr. Wills and his whereabouts.

"Because of you I lost him" she accused me. I ignored her and sat on my chair to check some files.

"Xavier. Stop ignoring me. Due to your childish behavior I lost him. But you can still help me" last sentence she said calmly this time.

I didn't speak but nodded in order to continue her.

"Nathan Wills was working for your company from past 11 years. It means, he even worked under your father." she sighed then continued "Don't discuss this matter with him and no questions. You ask them a lot" she complaint like a child and I find it hard to control my smile that threaten to escape.

"Because you always intend to refuse answering them. But still I am sitting here and waiting . Waiting for you" I said in order to make her understand that I'm with her, waiting.

She nodded and left my office. I leaned back and closed my eyes.

During lunch, as promised she bought lunch for me and herself. We ate without a single word in uncomfortable silence. When I reached my penthouse I called Zac.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" I asked him as soon as he received the call.
"Wait, wait, wait. The great Xavier King is asking me out?" he squealed in fake girlish voice, making me gauge.

"Bye"

"Hey! Chill. I am free. By the way, me, Ellie and Robert are planning to go for clubbing tomorrow. Wanna join us?"

"Yup. See you tomorrow"

I didn't go for work on Saturday. I can't face her but I wanna see her. I'm missing her very badly. I worked from penthouse. I kept asking about Aliana through Rose and she informed me that Aliana has not stepped out of her cabin the entire day. Weird girl.

We all decided to go for club RAMALA. I was sitting in private cabin, drinking and watching Aliana's
Pic.

In the pic, she has closed her eyes, a small smile is playing on her lips. She is relaxed humming the song Earned it. The pic is inside of her car.

I was so engrossed in watching her pic that I didn't realised my friends came back.

"Hey! Chicken" Zac waved his hand in front of my face and chuckled.

I glared him but didn't reply.

"Why don't you call and invite her?" Robert adviced this time.

"No! " Ellie shouted. Our head turns to her.

She laughed nervously and waved her hands.
"I.... Mhm....I mean. It's 11 pm guys. She might be sleeping right now. So let's enjoy" she stammered which means she is trying to hide something.

"She is coming" Robert announced.

"What?" Ellie choked on her drink.

Zac rubbed her back to calm her down.

Ellie is pacing and shouting all the colorful words.

"What the fuck have you done? " she is calling someone again and again.

"I text her from Xavier's phone. 'I am at club Ramala. I am stuck. Come fast, it's urgent. Please' she called but I didn't receive so she texted 'I am coming' and you are saying, she might be slept by now. She is crazy for our Xavier, dude" Robert cheered and we all laugh apart from Ellie, who is stressed.

"What's the problem Ellie? " I asked irritated of her behavior.

She opened her mouth to speak something but interrupted by a sudden Bang!

Aliana is standing on the door. Panting breathlessly.
Aliana's outfit:-

She come running to me and hold my face. Her palms are freezingly cold. She turn my face left to right, then raise my arm and made me stand. After checking my body.

"A...Are you okay?" she asked with quivering lips as if afraid of something.

"I am ok" I replied in low voice because I am shocked of her actions.

Her eyes are again red and wet due to unshed tears.

"I thought that.... You were not picking my call and your text. Jesus Xavier! You scared me. I... " she trailed and hugged me tightly.

"Hey! I am fine" I assured her.

I felt happy because she cares for me and this feeling is intensifying day by day.

"You! Sent me those fucking message. I was sleeping and all of sudden I received an urgent message that you are stuck up here. Do you have any freaking idea? How many horrible thoughts crossed my mind? There are cops and ambulance standing out. I called them in case of emergency. You think everything is game and we are the players here? " she is shouting so loud that I'm all sober now.

"Ali-" I step forward but she steps back.

"Don't you dare utter a word. I thought you are different and....and special" saying this she left us all standing shell shocked.

I glared Robert "You and I are going to talk" I warned him and ran behind her.

I come outside and what she said was true. Indeed here is cops and ambulance.

Aliana rushed to her car and car come into life. The speed in which she is going might get her killed.

I am too following her in my car. I am afraid what if she hits her car or she hurts herself. Her car stops abruptly. I am about to stop my car, but again she starts her car in full speed. Again the speed slows down but she increases the speed breaking all the limits and hit a van.

All happened so quick that I too lost my balance but hop out safely. I ran towards her. Opening her car, I lifted her in bridal style and placed her in my passenger seat. After fastening our seat belts I drove to hospital. I park my car and again I carry her in bridal style, calling for her to wake up again and again.

After admitting her I called Zac and Ellie to inform them. After a while they rushed towards me. Ellie is crying hysterically. Zac hugged me and wipe something from my cheeks.

Then I realized, I have been crying.
I don't remember when was the last time I cried. I can't lose her. She is everything I want.

"She'll be Fine, Xav. Calm down"

After 30 mins, doctor comes out.

"How's she?" I asked nervously. My all body is shaking from fear of losing her.

"She is perfectly fine. There is no internal or external injuries. She is not even unconscious. In fact she has been sleeping. So relax" He assured us smiling.

Sleeping? And here I was losing my buttons.

"Thank Jesus" Ellie said and hugged me.

"Xav, She is fine. She is sleeping. We should get going she will not wake up before 3 pm" she laughed but I am silent.

I just wanna see her. So I went in her room. She is sleeping peacefully. I sit beside her bed, holding her hand.

"I was worried. You freaked me out. I can't lose you. Aliana, you are everything to me. I would have killed myself, if anything has happened to you. I like you, maybe more than that. But whatever it is. I am not gonna lose you ever" I whispered so that she doesn't wakes up.

I stand and peck her lips but strange thing is, I taste red chilly. This time I kiss her fully and again I can taste red chilly. I need water. I quickly drink water directly from jug.

Ellie and Zac also came.
"Xav, let's go" Zac said to me.

"No, I am not moving. I'm coming with her tomorrow. I am not leaving her" I refused.

Ellie place her hand on my shoulder "Xav, I want to tell you something." she took my hand and we came out of the room.
Zac is still with Aliana inside.

"Xav, you don't have to worry about her. It's common for her" she said but hung her head low.

I made her look into my eyes and asked
"What do you mean by it's common?"

"I don't know, I should tell this or not but what Aliana did today, proved that she cares for you a lot more than herself. She likes you more than 'just friend'. Cops, ambulance and all. I didn't knew that Aliana could ever feel these feelings. She is messed up. Actually she doesn't sleeps daily. She sleeps after every three days. That's why, she is having leave on Wednesday and Sunday. Due to all drugs, anxiety, depression and panic attacks, she faced in her past, changed everything. Whatever she tries, she can't sleep daily. Maybe she hide from you, because she didn't want that you change your view for her. She is normal like us now. Everything is normal. No drugs(medicines), no depression, no anxiety or panic attacks. Nothing. But she made some habit. Like the way she eats fast, sleepless nights and conservative. It's all her habit. Actually when she wanted to come out of her depression, she tried everything. Whenever she gets rid of her a habit, she gets herself in another. So she took help of gym. There was a time when she worked out for hours and hours. Her body gave up and she was hospitalized. Everything changed when she met with an accident at the age of 19. Her life took a different turn. So now if she wants to get rid of her these habits, she would have to create a new healthy habit. I hope you'll understand her from now on. Just give her time. She'll tell you everything. The reasons. She is just afraid and this is not my story to tell. Everybody has past" Ellie hugged me one last time and left me standing, processing her words.

Now I understand her lack of smiles, peace, relaxation and strange behaviors.

That's why on Wednesday she slept on my lap when she realized I am fine. And today she came for me, just because of a single message. Action speaks louder than words. And her actions speaks a lot.

We are both on same phase of feelings. I am ready to give her time to tell me everything.

Whole night I didn't sleep. Thinking about her and watching her sleep peacefully. Exactly at 3 pm, she opened her eyes and pressed a buzzer to call doctor.

"How are you? " she doesn't reply me.

"Aliana?" I asked again.

"Water" I quickly gave her water.

After drinking she kept looking me from head to toe, without speaking a single word.

"My phone. Grey one"

I spot her cell phones on table. I gave her the grey one.

She texted someone and closed her eyes. I am nervous as hell, because she is behaving strange. She is still angry.

Doctor came and I gave him some space.

"Good morning Miss Knight" Aliana ignored him too.

I snickered. She glared me to stop so I shut my lips tightly. Zac and Ellie also entered.

"OK....Everything is fine. Can you tell what actually happened?" Dr. Mark asked her.

" I slept while driving" she said nonchalantly as if it is very common to sleep while driving. Well in her case it's common.

Ellie started laughing but controlled herself at last.

"Brief us please"

" I was sleeping but a stupid guy texted me, in other words played a prank on me so I hurried to the address but everything was fine so while returning back I slept while driving" by the time she completed, Liam came and handed her a bag.

"Everything is here. And here are the keys of your accidental car and Thar. Your another car is parked at your apartment but I can't reach to your previous car because it's under care of Xavier King and his man refused me to even touch it"

"Fine" she turned towards bathroom but Dr. Mark stopped her.

"Miss Knight, we found handfull amount of red chilly powder in your stomach, so you are supposed to eat these tablets" he placed some tablets on her palm. "Would you mind telling me the reason?"

After a sigh she replied " Actually, to make myself awake, I ate chilly powder because that person's safety was my priority at that time. I don't need these tablets, I'll vomit." saying this she shut the bathroom door behind her.

I am not gonna leave Robert now. This is all due to him. Who the hell eats chilly powder? Aliana. Smart!! One thing is for sure. She likes me. And I am gonna give her new healthy habits. I don't know how but I'll make sure that happens.

After 30 minutes, she came out and her fragrance filled the whole room.

She is looking me, let me correct glaring me.

"Mr. King, I need to get some stuff from my car" she said rather calmly.

"It's Xavier to you. You can even call me babe if you want. Let's go" I hold her arm but she jerked off.

"Where? " she hissed.

"To your car. We are going together or you can forget your stuff" I mocked her.

"You can't blackmail me"

"Oh but I already did. C'mon hurry up. I am hungry" she stomp her legs like a child and rushed out.

Ellie and I shared a knowing look and I went behind her.

After sitting in car, I kept joking around but she didn't even glance towards me.

"We are going together but you can't ask me a single question regarding my stuffs"

"As you say, my lady" I bowed playfully.

We arrived and my man lead us to her car. There is slight dent at front.

She took her bag and opened her car. One by one she shifted everything from her car to bag.

Energy bars, cologne, pen drives, file, mouth fresher liquid, Cards, an extra pair of clothes and at last a gun.

"Don't panic. It's licensed and for safety purpose" she said and moved back to my car.

"I understand. I too have but I don't keep it in my car"

She didn't reply so I drove in killing silence.

After irritating and forcing her we ate. I parked my car at her apartment, she was about to move but I grabbed her hand.

"Aliana, listen to me. That was not me. Robert texted you without my permission. I had no idea about your sleeping habits. You can even confront Robert. I can never do something so stupid. Please trust me" I pleaded her to make her understand my side.

" I trust you Xavier" she mumbled so softly that I hardly heard her " No, what I mean is, it's OK. I know you won't act such stupid. I understand you. I'm just afraid of my actions. The way I reacted, I just need some time to understand all this. I am not angry, I'm confused" she said looking in my eyes with such sincerity that I couldn't muster a word.

We bid adieu and I came back to my penthouse and after shower, I changed into my boxer and drift into deep slumber.
........................................................................
Let me know your opinions on this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 58.4K 27
"You are so different." He whispered. "And you are doing something to me, Bella. I can't seem to control myself when I'm around you." *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*...
2.2K 208 28
OH MY GOD! There's nothing quite like being trapped with the one man you can't stand .. egotistic, pompous, and brutal. He was the epitome of opulen...
248K 1.9K 6
Alison Smith escaped her oppressive past, leaving behind a home that felt like a dungeon. In the City of Light-New York City-Alison sought refuge, lo...
1.2M 39.7K 39
She was a beauty to behold. Never stepping out of house, her grandparents provided everything after her tragic past. But what if her past is catching...