Spriggan 15

By Anime_Lover_6212

What happens when three of Fairy Tail members leave their guild to get revenge on them for ignoring and beati... More

Goodbye For Now
Zeref
Five Years Later
Info
The War begins
Ajeel Division Defeated
The Scripture Queen/Ice Demon King
It Can't Be...
Truth
Lucy
Natsu/Gray
The Winter Wizard Vs Juvia
Mirajane Vs August
Extraction Complete
Training Schedule
Erza meets her mother
Irene & Lucy vs Erza & Wendy
Carla and Wendy Deaths/Erza Revived
Gray kills Blue Pegasus
Levy vs Gajeel and Lily/Deaths
Chelia against Wall
Chelia and Wendy
Battle of Love
Mavis and Zeref
Mavis Torture
Lucy vs Lisanna and Elfman
Gray vs Natsu
Levy ultimate Spell
Levy vs Kagura
Lucy/Gray's Battle Continues!
Natsu Anger
Chelia Near Death
Chelia & Kagura
Natsu defeated
Mavis Kisses Zeref
Erza, Minvera, Lyon and Sting Retreat
Two years
Finally Found You
Eternal Love

Retreat

3.4K 68 3
By Anime_Lover_6212

Gray saw the ones that lived retreated so they can still live and Gray only smiled at that. They all ran as they let them "So they gave up the war." Gray turned to see who it was.

It was his lover Levy "Yes they did." Gray told her as they both watched "So now we rule Ishgar." Levy said as Gray nodded and he smiled. Gray was happy that they were able to get rid of Fairy Tail and their members well some at least.

Levy saw that Kagura came back and told her what happened. Like how Minvera escaped and retreated, Levy nodded but she did not punish Kagura at all.

Levy doesn't see the point if they won this war "Ah. Where's Lucy and Master Zeref at right now?" Levy asked Gray but before he can answer his lover the other Spriggan 15 arrived and a emotionless Lucy.

"Mavis Vermillion sent him away and now Zeref is gone but I killed her as well for what she did." Lucy told them all what happened. "So that's why you were so pissed off." Brandish said as she nodded.

Levy them all told how their battles went and how they won and nearly lost. "Ishgar is ours now and Lucy you will be our new ruler until we can somehow bring back our lord." Invel said as she nodded.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 675 38
Hi,I'm lucy Heartfellia. Everyone now knows me as Lizzi Valentine though, except for my brother zeref.I used to be in this guild called Fairytail,as...
6.7K 456 31
The guild is excited when Makorav sends them to a resort as a reward for the GMG. But what happens when Lucy and Levy are kinnapped? Will they be sa...
141K 3.1K 35
What if Lucy, Levy and Gray were kicked out of fairy tail and received a mission from the western continent, the Alvarze Empire. They head off to see...
1M 27.6K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...