AEW IMAGINES Book 1

By all-elite-writer93

SEND IN YOUR IMAGINE REQUESTS FOR YOUR FAVORITE AEW WRESTLERS! More

Requesting an imagine
Nick Jackson Imagine
Adam Page Imagine
Adam Page imagine
Chuck Taylor Imagine
Marko Stunt Imagine
Scorpio Sky imagine
"Jungle Boy" Jack Perry imagine
Orange Cassidy Imagine
Marko Stunt Imagine
Marko Stunt Imagine
"Jungle boy" Jack Perry Imagine
Chuck Taylor Imagine
Kenny Omega Imagine

Orange Cassidy Imagine

3.8K 58 3
By all-elite-writer93

Requested by FandomlessWrites21

Tonight I was in a mixed tag team match. I was teaming with Orange Cassidy against Joey Janela and Penelope Ford. I waited in Gorilla as Joey and Penelope made their entrance into the arena, Orange just stood there with his hands in his pockets. He didn't speak a word to me. I knew the plan. Penelope and I would be starting the match, putting on a wrestling clinic. While the guys stood on the apron and watched.

When I tagged him in, he slowly got into the ring, perfectly-staying in character. He had his signature I don't care attitude as he and Joey fought.

I wasn't amused by it, I wanted to win the match and make it look good. Joey hit him hard, knocking him down to the mat.

"Tag me in" I yelled as he slowly crawled toward me. Before he could reach me, Joey dragged him back to the center of the ring. Putting him in a submission hold.

When I saw him submit, and heard the bell ring, I started to get mad. I got into the ring. Shoving him as he got up to his feet.

"What the hell Cassidy, I knew I shouldn't have tagged you in. You cost us the match" I said furiously

He didn't say anything. He looked at me, before gently placing his lips to mine.

After a few seconds, he pulled away and started limping as turned around and walked to the ropes.

There were a few doctors who came out to help him to the back, which alarmed me.

I followed them as we walked back to the doctors area.

"Are you okay?" I asked as he was sat down on the table.

"I don't know. I landed wrong on my right side when I threw the dropkick. and when Joey put the submission on, I heard something in my right knee pop and I instantly felt more pain" he says

"I'm sorry I yelled at you after the match. I didn't know you were hurt"

"I understand, wins and losses matter, I promise I'll make it up to you" he says

"You don't have to, you're hurt and need to rest and not think about getting in the ring,"

"I meant I could take you on a date" he says, giving me a small smile

"Wait, so that kiss. That wasn't just to shut me up?" I asked confused

"Nope, it wasn't. I've liked you for a while now, that's why I choose you to be my tag team partner" he says

"Well in that case, I'd love to go out on a date with you"

"Once I know what's wrong with my knee, I'll plan something. I'll text you later with details" he says once again giving me a gentle kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 1.1K 60
WWE Oneshots ! I don't write anything not Wrestler X Wrestler.
112K 2.8K 65
Now including AEW talent!! These are the chapters from my ongoing Oneshots book over on Archive Of Our Own which you can find under "Just your Wrestl...
2.8K 128 33
This is an imagines book for... Well... Anything! You can toss me any request with any celeb or just someone you describe! DM me with your request! S...
15.1K 201 40
Open to any requests you may have.