Adventurous Love

By banuprasa

Love can be adventurous due to situation they go through... Let's see what adventure Siddhant & Roli go throu... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28

Part 10

464 21 0
By banuprasa

Siddhant was happy to hear from Roli as He is her man.

SIddhant: Roli what you said I am your man.

Roli: Then what.  What you thought i will let any guy to touch me like this?

Siddhant:Hmmm.  Does this mean you are allowing me touch you?

ROli: Very silly question as if otherwise you are not touching me.

ROSID laughed.

Roli: Am I your angel?

Siddhant: Then what.  What you thought i will touch any girl like this?

Roli; Hmmm.  WHo knows?  I cant believe these guys who always be behind girls.

Siddhant: Hi Roli, dont tell that ok.  Even girls will be behind guys.  You know how many girls were behind me.

Roli: What can they do if you are so handsome?

SIddhant: You are not less in beauty too

ROSID smiled.

Roli: But i never been behind any guy other than you rude, irritating guy.  I dont know how you stole my heart.

Siddhant: yes. I too never been behind any girl other than you fighting angel.  I too dont know how you stole my heart.

Roli: What a tension i noticed in your eyes when you cut my chudidar to take away the jelly fish?

Siddhant: Why not Roli? I love you naa yaar.

Roli: You know something.  I love you too naa yaar.

Siddhant: Yes i know you too love me.

Roli: But how?

Siddhant: When you kissed me today morning before getting up?

Roli: You were awake.

Siddhant: I wake up before you and already kissed on your head.  

ROli: Hmm.  That is what i was thinking how you took rights to kiss on my cheeks in my room.

SIddhant: Actually i thought of not letting my love known to you till this whole week. But i was unable to hold myself from telling you.

Roli: I too was thinking to wait this whole week to see what this dislike girls guy do.  But i too was unable to hold myself.

ROSID smiled.

Siddhant; Ok OK.  Too much talking done for the day.  Now no more talking.

Roli: No i want to talk.  What will you do?

Siddhant: Hmm.  You can talk only if i let you do talk right.

Roli: What do you mean?  

Siddhant; I mean. I wont let you to talk.

Roli: No.  Let me see how..

Siddhant did not let her to talk further...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 8.6K 54
Siddhant marry Roli suddenly without her consent... But is it out of Love.. No.. its just out of hate... Just for revenge... Revenge for...
5.7K 268 25
When someone is in deep love and situation part them.. they feel their life as desert... what happens when they realise the misunderstanding is just...
15.6K 1K 56
Do you know there is a saying that when someone leaves you for long, you get to know about their importance in your life. Same thing happened with th...
14.6K 790 30
Are words going to talk more than feelings? let's see in this love story...