Part 4

Siddhant moved towards the bed and sat on one side.

Roli was hesitating to share that small bed with him.

Roli: I will lay down in the floor.

Siddhant: No you sleep here only.

ROli: Oh!  Mr.  Remember you cant compel me to sleep with you in your bed.  I am going to sleep here only on the floor.

Siddhant: Look, it is not good to sleep on the floor.  This is not your house to sleep anywhere.  That is why i am telling you.  Remember i am also not interested to sleep with you on my bed.

Roli was irritated.  But also got fear why he is telling not good to sleep on the floor.

Roli knows he is here only and there should be some or other reason.

Roli sat the otherside.

Roli & Siddhant lay down in the bed facing opposite to each other.

Both are used to sleep freely in thier own bed keeping their hands & legs comfortable.

But now they are in need to sleep in single position without moving their legs or hands as it may touch the other.

After long time, slowly they slept.

Though they were motionless before getting sleep, their actual nature came out after they slept.

Siddhant turned the other side while the Roli too.

Now they were facing each other.

Siddhant put his legs over her while ROli put her hands over him.

Both were in deep sleep without knowing what they are doing.

They turned sides the whole night..

Near the dawn they were sleeping facing each other too close hugging each other.

Her hands were around his waist while his hands were around her shoulders.

She was almost sleeping leaning on his shoudlers.

Siddhant wake up and opened his eyes.

He saw himself close to her hugging her tightly while her hands were also hugging him tightly.

He was surprised as he was not interested to take his hands from her.

He was still hugging her...

Siddhant admired her beauty.

Her long hair, beautiful face, smiling eyes, bow like eyebrows, sharp nose, beautiful pinky lips, chubby cheeks, Her simple chudidar, her talk.  

Siddhant till date have seen the girls who try to make chances to talk to him and be close with him.  But first girl who ever fight with him is this girl Roli.   

Siddhant got a soft corner in his heart for this cute girl who stolen his heart just over night.

He decided not to leave her the next day.

Siddhant smiled.

He caressed her hair.

He pulled her closer.

He enjoyed the closeness between them

Roli was sleeping without knowing any of these like a flower on his shoulders.

Siddhant with a smile kissed on her head.

He was admiring her for some more time...

Roli showed facial movement which indicated she is getting awake.

Siddhant closed his eyes as if he is sleeping.

Roli opened her eyes and noticed herself on his shoulder hugging him.

Roli was shocked.

Roli was thinking, Oh my God!  What i did?  Hugging a guy.  That too this rude guy who talk about girls too much.

Roli lift her face & looked at Siddhant.

Roli was thinking,  How handsome he is beautiful face, sharp eyes, thick eyebrows, sharp nose, smiling lips, good personality.  He is good only if his mouth is shut.  Once he opens his mouth just like scorpio.  

Roli now noticed not only her hands but also his hands were around her.

Roli was thinking, he was talking too much about girls then why his hands hugging a girl.

Though all these she was thinking, she was not interest to take her hands from him.

Roli tighten her grip around him and went close to his shoulders.

Roli was wondering about her own action.

Roli was thinking what happened to me?  Why my heart is longing for his closeness?

Roli looked at his face.

ROli thought he is in deep sleep.

ROli went near his face and kissed on his cheeks.

Then again lean on his shoulders and closed her eyes.