The Ultimate gamer goes to a...

By GodofWrath19

I was your average guy in a average world that was a bit of a pain but I'm special from the rest. Because I w... More

My new life and world
After one whole year later
A new day, A new experience
A new problem with a "Hard" level
Well.... back to the basics of life
A new kind of "Level Up!"
My first "Boss fight" in a new world!
When one game is done play another
Game day with the team (bonus chapter 1)
A new day to play a new game
One problem after another
The second stage of the game
Forgiveness and the Truth
It's time to "Just Dance" and sing
A new mascot to the team and adventure
Exploring and a uninvited guests
A deal and TRUE power of the GAMER reveals
Hanging out with JNPR for a day (bonus 2)
Another day with the team and a date (Bonus 3)
The talk also an old friend and a bad dog
When does a GAMER take a break from a game?
The big surprise and "Talk"
Welcome back... my old and dear friend
Its time for a REAL boss fight
Going to the future to help a friend(bonus 4)
Hey.. kept you waiting huh? ...Rose(Bonus 5)
New Bio
REMASTERED!? PLOT TWIST!
Not a chapter or anything just a note!

A new challenge and a "NEW GAME+"

2.8K 45 64
By GodofWrath19

You woke up early this morning and look around and everyone was asleep. So You took the chance to get ready first so you started to get up quietly so that you don't wake up anyone up. A few minutes later you got dress up, ate, and now waited for everyone to wake up right now you have your two hand cannons on both holsters ready(Y/N brought a another holster when he was in the Vale before he got on the airship yesterday)also you brought with you "Duty Bound" and just in case if everything goes to HELL you brought 2 LMGs from "Call Of Duty 3"(Your choice) now you just need to wait for everyone to wake up.

2 hours later Y/N POV

I waited for like 2 hours and NOW! they wake up. I then looked for Jaune because I know that he's going to have a hard time finding his locker also opening it and I was right. I walk up to him and greeted him this morning he did too a few minutes later he spoke.

Jaune: So we're best friends at this point, right?

Y/N: Of course we are Jaune.

Jaune: You'll try get a spot on my team, right Y/N?

Y/N: I'll try Jaune, but I can't promise anything I'm going for someone if I pass.

Jaune: Oh~ right Ruby right?

Y/N: Yeah, I think she's the most capable one to be leader.

Jaune: Oh, you're just saying that because you have crush on her.

I stop on my tracks and turn red.

Y/N: Juane, buddy, pal look at me and her I'm way off in her level! also she has a sister and I'm more afraid of then anything in this world(mind) expect the Nameless King that baster STILL scares to this day.

Jaune: Y/N you keep saying that to yourself but I can tell that your in love.

I look over Jaune's shoulder and see Weiss and Pyrrha talking it's my time to skedaddle before I did that I give Jaune a little help.

Y/N: Okay, Jaune I'm going to find Ruby I'll catch up with you in a bit but before I leave here (Hold paper with his locker number) so see ya later!

Jaune:  Wait! Y/N! and he's gone(looks at the paper) hey is this my locker number? how did- never mind I've to thank him again later.

Ruby POV

I got my Crescent Rose out of the locker and talking to Yang until someone spoke.

??: Hey you know Y/N weak.

I turn around to see a person that looks like trouble.

Yang: Who are you!? she demanded

Will: Sorry blonde the names Will, Will Carter I'm just here to talk with your sister.

Yang: Fine, make it quick.

Will: Ruby, I hear that they're placing us in team you got any in mind?

Ruby: Well, a few there's Yang's, Jaune's Ooh also Y/N's. team.

Will: Wait you want to be with that weak person he can't even fight.

Ruby(little angry):That's not true!

Will: Am I wrong?

Ruby: He help me stop a dust robbery! I seen him fight! He's cool weapons! He's-

Will: Well, I have more cool weapons then him I can still beat that weak-

Ruby: Can you stop calling him weak?

Will: Why? I'm just saying the truth he's weak, pathetic, and I don't want you to be dragged with him come with me.

Ruby: Can you stop? he's not weak, he's my friend.

Will: Whatever see you later if you change your mind come to me I'll save you a spot. (walks away)

Ruby: Whatever

Yang: What a jerk.

Ruby: How does he know Y/N? also Why is he just a jerk to him?

Yang: Whatever, you should ask him about it later.

Ruby: I dunno maybe if we get to know him a bit better.

Y/N: Know him better who?

Ruby: GAH!! (jumps on to Yang arms) Y/N!

Yang: What's up Y/N

Y/N: What's up Yang so anyways who do you want to get to know better?

Ruby: Well, that's-

Yang: Do you know a guy name Will he talk to Ruby.

Soon as Yang said that Y/N mood changed he rushed at me with concern like his life depended on him.

Y/N: What did he said! what did he do! tell me! he said with worried and anger

Ruby: He did nothing Y/N! he just badmouth about you and wants me join his team.

He then think for a moment and went to Yang.

Y/N: Yang make sure that Will doesn't get close to Ruby he's bad new okay.

Yang: Clam down Y/N explained to us about Will.

He then realized what he's doing. he took deep breaths and spoke

Y/N: Will he's a bad person to be with when I was little he was always a bully and.... a pest.

He said with venom and with a demon like voice we both flinched after he said that until we all heard Miss Goodwitch voice on the speakers telling us to meet on the cliff.

Y/N: Huh? Time to go! anyway make sure you stay away from him also I hope I end up in your team!

Ruby(blushing): Yeah, you too! you better pass!, you hear!?

Y/N: Loud and clear, Rosemary!

Ruby(blushing more): Well, uh..... good luck....... you......GUN NUT!

I see him laughing to my failed attempt and ran to the direction to the cliff until Yang open her big mouth at me.

Yang: See I told you he likes you.

Ruby(turning red): YANG!

Back Y/N POV

I'm running to the direction to cliff also sending a message to Ozpin about Will also told him I'll be first one to be launched and I can say something before I get launched. I get there and got on a lunched pad and waited for everyone to get here. A few moments later everyone came in and then see Ozpin also Glynda (Time skip to a LONG speech also warning) before he finished he then called my name.

Ozpin: So Mr.Y/N do you have a few words to say.

Then everyone look at me

Y/N: OK! Listen up! your objective is to get your artifact and bring it back! also remember there are grimm in the forest so weapons Hot! Good Luck! and-

I then look at Ozpin and before I get launched I texted him I'll give him the q to launch me.

Y/N: Get ready for TITANFALL!!!

I then got launched to the forest.

Y/N: WOO!HOO!

Ozpin POV

I just launched Y/N and I was impressed by his short speech, but I hope Y/N know what he's doing

Yang: Wow, no wonder you like Y/N sis.

Ruby: YANG!

Well then Y/N I hope you for the best for your sake also miss Ruby.

(Time skip to everyone getting launched)

Back to Y/N POV

When I landed I ran as fast as I could to the place where Ruby meets Weiss. I'll make sure that Will doesn't make eye contacted with Ruby also I put on shades so that I can't see him. Right now I activated my GAMER ablities I had Saberwolf speed on, Zasalamel time stop on, and Deadshot ablities from injustice 2 and I was right. I saw Will coming close to Ruby but I stepped in and picked him up and made sure I was far away from Ruby and Weiss. Now he's pissed now  and this is good chance to see what's his semblance I must see what he can do.

Will: YOU BASTER! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!

Y/N: Yeah, making sure that you don't fuck up the timeline also I'm wearing shades so I can't see you right.

Will: This makes things much easier I been waiting to KILL YOU.

He then ran up to me with his weapon unsheathed. His weapon can transform into a assault rifle also to a Long sword he then shot at me with his gun form but I easily dodge them he got more pissed. he then transformed it again to the long sword he then swing it at me to the left I dodge it then to the right also he tried to get my legs but in the end I dodge it.

Will: STAY STILL SO I CAN KILL YOU!

Y/N: sorry can't do that pal.

Will: YOU COWARD!!

Y/N: I'm no coward! I'm SANS!

When I told that bad pun he got so red that I think every blood cell went to his head. He then start to swing his sword like mad man on 'Insight' I kept dodging but I knew that Ruby and Weiss are catching a ride on a Nevermore so I needed to end this.

Y/N: Well, I like to stick around but I need to end this.(still dodging)

Will: What? now you want to fight!?

He then start running towards me ready for a strike but I just snap my fingers and said "Time stop" he wasn't moving he was frozen like a Popsicle he can still move his eye balls and breath at least right.

Y/N: Sorry Will but I need you stop right now I need to catch my ride also you might say "I don't have the TIME for you" I then use my GAMER abilities to get Links Hookshot.

Before I leave I said to Will "See ya" I then aimed at the Nevermore back I shot it and made it!? man link got some awesome weapons. When I got on the Nevermore back I hear a familiar voice.

Ruby: Y/N!?

Y/N: HEY!

Ruby: You're hurt!

Y/N: Huh?

I then look at the left side of my arm and there's a scratch on it. Man one scratch from one sword can hurt like bitch.

Y/N: Don't worry about Ruby it just a scratch, but Hey I did found you.

Ruby: Yeah, you did I'm glad!

Weiss: As much as I'm happy at this reunion, do I have to remind you two we're FLYING ON A NEVERMORE BACK!!!?

As much I hate to say it but Weiss is right we need to get off of this overgrown chicken.

Ruby: So Y/N?

Y/N: What's up?

Ruby: We're supposed to be fighting grimm how'd you get that scratch? it looks like a sword made that did Will did this?

Y/N: Sharp eyes Ruby, yeah he did since I can remember he was a bully/asshole to me because I lived a normal life and he well you can guess, but I was smart, kind, funny sometimes, and a true one of a kind for Will well let your imagination tell you. The only thing I can tell you is that he was jealous or just be that mean guy.

Ruby: Don't worry Y/N! as soon as we grab are relics and head back we get you patched up also stay AWAY from Will!

Y/N: Don't worry about me Ruby I want YOU to pass remember.

Ruby: Yeah!, but I want you to pass as well!

Weiss: Will you both stop! we can all pass if we figure out what to do! do anyone have any idea.

Y/N: I do!

Weiss: What's your idea!?

Y/N: We jump.

Ruby: That a good idea! I'm joining!

Weiss: What are you two, insane!?

Y/N: Ruby no, me yes! okay lets go!

We jumped. As Ruby and I were falling, we see the abandoned temple. We also notice that we were both about to crash into Blake and Yang.

Ruby/(Y/N): HEADS UP!/LOOK DOWN BELOW!

Third POV

You then activated Saberwolf super speed grabbing Ruby. You then look to my left and see Jaune flying towards us so you got him as well you then look for the closest tree to land on it's branch you then found one and landed there also putting Ruby and Jaune down.

Ruby: What just happen?

Y/N: We were falling so I activated my semblance to catch you and Jaune.

Jaune: But, how?

Y/N: My semblance makes me SUPER fast! It's like time stops when I use it.

Ruby: Wow! I do that too! except if I go fast enough I burst into rose petals.

Y/N: If I be poison by horde of Basilisk! that's awesome your really cool, Ruby!

Ruby(blushing):Thanks! you too!

Yang: Hello? Ruby, is that you?

Ruby: Yang!

You and Ruby climb down from the tree, leaving Jaune behind(Yikes). All of sudden an Ursa comes out nowhere and DIES!? and I know who it was. Nora and her good and best "FRIEND" Ren talking to each other.

Y/N(mind): They look good together...... right Lily.

Blake: Did that girl ride on a Ursa?

Y/N: Hey, Me and Ruby just rode a Nevermore back a few moments ago...... I just realized where's Weiss? I said with sweat coming down my face.

Before I could think of anything we all heard screeching of a Deathstalker. We all look a the direction and we see Pyrrha running away from it also bringing it over OH GOD!!!

Blake: Did she just run all the way here to bring a Deathstalker in our direction?

Y/N: Yes Blake, yes she did.

Yang(goes angry): Ugh! I can't take it more! can everyone just chill out for two seconds before something crazy happens again.(3 seconds later)

Ruby: Y/N? she said while pointed up.

Y/N: Oooh there's Weiss..... OH CRAP!

Weiss: HOW COULD YOU BOTH LEAVE ME!?

Ruby: Well, we DID tell her to jump with us.

Blake: She'll be fine

Ren: She's falling.

Y/N(mind): At least she not a "Pursuer" but..... God dang it.

I then see Jaune catching Weiss but ended bad.

Weiss(sarcastic): My hero,

Jaune: My back... he says in in pain.

I then see Pyrrha get hit by the Deathstalker and falls next to us.

Yang: Great! the gangs all here! now we can die together!

Ruby: Not if I can help it!

She then without a word went towards the Deathstalker.

Yang/(Y/N): RUBY WAIT!

A few minutes later she gets pin down by a Nevermore feather also the Deathstalker coming to her as well.

Ruby: Don't worry! totally fine!

Yang: Ruby! get out of there!

Ruby: I'm trying she says as she pulling her cape.

Y/N(mind): You know I hate to play the good guy *sign* well sorry Weiss.

You ran as fast as Saberwolf speed allows you to and you made it to where Ruby is trapped. You grab the Nevermore feather pulled it with all your might, you then pull it out from the ground and pick up ruby also rushed back to the group. You then notice Weiss is almost there where you're at now.

Y/N(mind): Man, gravity dust is don't mess around.

You then notice that you are caring Ruby in your arms and staring each other. You then started to freak out also your face became red as well but you weren't alone Ruby was red as well.

Y/N: Oh! Um...... I'm sorry! You said as you're putting down Ruby gently to the ground.

Ruby: NO!

You were in shock what just happen all of sudden Ruby grabs your arm. You were having a melt down but she realized what she was doing and she lets go.

Ruby: I mean no, it's okay Uh...... tha- . Weiss came in out of nowhere before she could say thank you.

Weiss: You're so childish!

Ruby: Um...

Weiss: A dim witted!, hyperactive, and don't get me started with your fighting style!(She looks at you) I'm not sure I like you either, but I suppose that I too, can be a bit difficult, but if were going to do this then.... we have to work together so if you stop trying to show off I'll be.... nicer.

Ruby: I wasn't trying to show off I just want you to know that I can do this!

Weiss: You're fine.

Ruby: *sign*Normal knees.

Y/N: Huh?

Ruby: Oh..... nothing.

You then see Yang run over to Ruby and giving her a hug also telling her she glad that she's safe. She then turns to you and gives you a hug as well.

Yang: Thank you Y/N! you saved my little sister! (hugs tighter)

Y/N(in pain): Yang..... can't....... BREATH...

Yang: Oh, right! sorry!

Y/N(mind): Her hug is like getting snatch up by a "Ogre" from Dark souls 2!

Jaune: Guys? that bird is circling back! what are we going to do?

Y/N: Well no more dilly dallying time to bring out the BIG GUNS.

Ruby: What?

You put down the bag that you were caring out this WHOLE TIME and open it. You then pull out two Lmgs the "Dingo" and the "BRM" you then lock and loaded. They look at you amazed that you bring out two hug guns to this but the most amazed by this Ruby.

Y/N: That's what mean by "BIG GUNS".

Weiss: No! you gun nut! were here at our objective and it's right in front of us.

Ruby: Weiss is right, our mission is to grab and bring the artifact back to the cliffs. So there no point of fight.

As much you want to fight them Ruby's right were here to retrieve and get out that's it.

Jaune: Run and live! that is an idea I can get behind.

We then went to the temple to retrieve our artifact. You got mine it was in some sort of box with a lock on it but you notice that there was two of them and one was gone so was WILL HERE!?

Y/N(mind): HOW did Will get here! impossible! never mind right now we need to run.

(Time skip to us running away but also Team JNPR taking care of the Deathstalker.

Y/N POV

I was with future Team RWBY giving them fire support from the Nevermore, but none of it was working.

Weiss: None of this is working!

Y/N: We just need more firepower! As I said shooting it with my two Lmgs.

Weiss: Speak for yourself! you gun nut!

Ruby: I have a plan! cover me!

Y/N: On it!

(3:30 and to the end)

Y/N: THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

Ruby: Thanks... you did well yourself back there.

Y/N: Nope, that was all you! I just providing support.

Ruby: But I-

Y/N: Ah ah!  I don't want a word also WHO was the one to finish it off?..... you correct so there.

Ruby: Well, okay then but anyways thanks I guess.

Y/N: Your welcome.

Ruby: Also... thanks for saving me back there you know know the whole I got pin down thing. I kinda get cocky sometimes.

Y/N: Ah, don't worry about it! we all get cocky sometimes also you WERE AWESOME BACK THERE I CAN"T EVEN DESCRIBE HOW COOL YOU WERE!!

Ruby(blushing): Oh thanks.

Y/N: Don't mention it we're friends after all.

Ruby(sad): Yeah.... friands

Y/N: Hey, come on! we need catch up with the rest of the gang! lets go.

Ruby(still blushing): Yeah, lets go.

(Arthur: As they we're running to there friends some thought went into there heads.)

Ruby(mind): Why is my heart beating faster?

Y/N(mind): SHUT THE FUCK UP HEART! TRYING TO ACT COOL BEFORE I LOSS MYSELF HERE! GOD DAMN IT THIS IS KILLING ME AND I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 202 23
Have you ever had one of those terrible yet annoyingly pivotal moments? You know, that monumental fragment of time that flips everything you have ev...
180K 1.8K 91
Okay this is the remastered version of the pervious book of The ultimate GAMER goes to a new world (RWBY).The first chapter will explain everything o...
507 3 29
He is the most handsome guy I've ever seen. No, the most handsome guy in the world. And yet, he was into me. How did I ever get so lucky? I'm practic...
17.3K 203 19
Do you know those times in anime where you got reincarnated in another world? cuz that just happened to me, Y/N L/N, except it only gets twice as wei...