Spy kids 3 Game Over rewritten

By Waldvogel24

What if Spy kids 3 took place in a universe where Juni never existed and Carmen had an older brother who had... More

The Call
Learning about my mission
Level 1
The Moon
The Robocon
Mega Race
Programmers and a Boost
Finding Carmen
Lava Mountain
The Greatest Meeting of All Time
Level 5
Going Home
The Toymaker Escaped!!!
The Game Enters The Real World

Level 3

439 3 1
By Waldvogel24

After giving Savannah the health pack we continued walking. The Toymaker's voice announced that we've entered level 3. The level looked to be metal building blocks in the sky.

(M= Me, A= Arnold, R= Rez, F= Francis, S= Savannah, G= Grandpa and TM= Toymaker)

A: I wish my family could see this amazing place.

M: What are you doing in the game Arnold?

After I said that everyone took a step back and Arnold turned towards me and removed his goggles. I was expecting he was gonna beat me up for asking.

A: Well, actually I got in on a beta tester's visa. I'm here for the great prize behind level 5. It'll save my family from poverty. But what wait's for us in level 5? I mean, is it all true? Untold riches.

I was about to tell him to not get his hopes up by explaining what happens when we reach level 5.

M: Arnold, you should know that when we reach the end of the game--

I was about to finish but he told me not to.

A: No. Don't tell me. I want it to be a surprise.

M: I'm sure it will be.

TM: Attention gamers! Stand on the red line.

We all stepped forward onto the red line.

TM: Choose your best player.

Everyone chose me and I stepped onto a platform

TM: Choose your strongest player.

Arnold put his arms in the air and walked onto a platform next to me. The platforms began to move. We were both given staff's that glowed. I was given a blue one while Arnold was given a green one.

TM: Survival of the fittest. Face your opponent.

Our platforms then faced each other.

M: Wait a minute. I'm not fighting Arnold.

A: I don't wanna crush Adam.

TM: The winner shall proceed with the other's to level 4. The loser shall be given an Immediate game over and will be evacuated permanently from the game.

M: Arnold, I have to rescue my sister.

A: I'm sorry, Adam, But I have my own family to think about.

M: I'm not gonna fight you Arnold!

Arnold then started twirling his staff in a threatening fashion.

A: I know, but I can still fight you.

TM: Fight!

Arnold and I began fighting! I struck him in the chest and he lost a life! I jumped to another platform and I painted a barrier to try and slow him down. But he just ended up slamming through it. He struck me in the chest. I cried out in pain as I lost another life. The front of Arnold's staff grew a claw and he grabbed me. He lifted me into the air and I fell losing another life. I then turned my staff into a trident and I slashed Arnold's chest again as he lost another life. He then threw my staff out of my grasp and struck me again and I landed on a platform. I thought I was done for but when I looked down at my life counter I saw .5 flashing on it. Arnold walked over to me and was about finish me.

I got back on my feet and kicked Arnold in the chest, making him land on his back. But he just got back up and swiped my feet from under me.

A: Nice knowing you, Adam.

I begged him to not end things this way.

M: Arnold, please don't end it like this!

He was about to destroy me when all of a sudden his staff shut off and the platform I was on started moving.

M: What's going on?

TM: You've been tagged.

M: What do you mean I've been tagged?

My platform moved me back to Rez and Francis. They helped me up as I was very beaten up from fighting Arnold.

TM: Someone has switched places with you.

I looked at Rez and Francis.

R: Not me guy.

I then realized that Savannah was gone. I turned around and she was standing on a platform moving towards Arnold!

M: Savannah, what are you doing?!

S: You have to find your sister Adam.

M: Sava... Don't... Don't do it!

She was then given a yellow staff and she prepared to fight Arnold.

M: SAVANNAH, NO!

TM: FIGHT!

She swung for Arnold's head but he ducked under her. Arnold struck her platform and she fell turning into code.

M: NO!

S: AAH!

Rez, Francis and I watched Savannah die! We then looked up and saw her Game Report.

TM: Savannah: Game Over!

I dropped to my knee's and felt like I was about to start crying! Francis placed his hand on my shoulder.

M: I never even got... Her E-mail address.

Grandpa placed his hand on my shoulder as I looked up at him.

G: Don't fall in love with the game, Mijo!

M: Let's get out of here.

Arnold's platform came back towards us and he apologized about Savannah.

A: Sorry, Adam. My family.

We all walked away from level 3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 1.2K 23
Now Being Posted on Ao3 too. What if Cassandra wasn't left behind and Gothal took her to the tower when she kidnapped Rapunzel. What if Gothal heard...
3.8K 91 14
Another Version of Book 3 What would happen Tsuna and the others turned to kids?! What would happen if the Queens didn't get sucked in the bazooka?! ...
4.2K 115 14
A Shules Fanfic. What if Shawn and Juliet had one last case together before Yang showed up?
328 4 13
The Bench trio find family but not in 2021. (This story is also posted on Ao3. My account name there is Silver_Sapphire)