Reborn (Bakugo X Reader)

Por yakamoto_tina0

Was being rewritten because i had a few plot holes disrupting the story. No major changes, so you can still r... Mais

A/n
Prologue
Maybe i will....
"You were right, Kacchan"
(Y/N)'s Quirk
First meeting
Life's hell now i guess
8. Fan club for (y/n)
(Y/n) vs Bakugo
He is a tsundere
Hallucinations
U. S. J.
Revenge is sweet
Who is he?
Promise
16. "Let's get stronger together."
A/n
(Y/n)'s jigoku (hell)
The weekend
Love?
(B/f/n)?!!
Where am i?!
I won't believe this.
League of villains
Hero killer, Stain(New chapter, please read)
Don't give up
26. Villain group chat
...
...I can't
...I can't take this anymore...
30. Vibe check
31. When are things gonna go back to normal?
For better or worse
33. Yamikumo Izumi
34. Perfect little accident
Hollow
Can anybody notice it?
37. The reunion party
Just you and me
Dorms
A/n: Must read. Please important.
40. Unexpected encounter
41. Two sides of a coin
42. Finals exams be like
43. Back to square one
44. Getting along for the ride.
45. In for a surprise.

Class 1 A

1.3K 39 60
Por yakamoto_tina0

~ (Y/n)'s PoV ~

Yawn. I woke up at 5 this morning. Morning of the first day of school, UA. I went down to the training room. I always wake up early to increase my fitness aka gyming(working out). School starts at 8. So, I got three hours before school. I should go for a jog but it will be in the neighbourhood near the beach. I take my cycle instead of the car. This will make up for my time in the gym.

I reached the beach in an hour and a half. Ahh~ The water is so relaxing. I jog around the beach for 15 minutes then go to the neighbourhood. The car will come in a half an hour, since it will be a pain to go back cycling. Hmm, there are houses but some apartment complexes too. It's so fascinating. They are so small. I never get bored of seeing them. They gradual increase in size. There is one house where a lot of shouting can be heard. They should get sound proof walls. It's almost 7. I should go back to the beach for the car.

There is a limousine waiting for me. My mom never listens to me. The car attracts too much attention. Thank god people have not started to come out yet. I am so sweaty. I want to take  a bath right this instance.

~ TIME SKIP brought to you by chibi (y/n) ~

I stand at the gates of UA again. This time it is not filled with people in different uniforms but same. I need to find my class. I still have 5 minutes left before class. Class 1-A where are you? I see a red head ahead. Hmm, maybe he has seen it before. Oh he went inside the class. It's class 1-A. My luck favours me again. I open the big door to see my new classmates. The class is almost full. A pink haired girl with pink skin walks towards me.

"Hey, I am Ashido Mina. Please call me by my first name, Mina. Nice to meet you." She puts her hand forward.

"Hi. I am (l/n)(Y/n). Nice to meet you too." I shake her hand with a smile.

"Hey there. I am Kaminari Denki. What did i do to see such an angel here?"

I give him a smile outside but inside i cringing so hard. "Hello. I am (l/n)(Y/n)." I don't answer his question. Someone save me from the awkwardness.

"Hello, new classmate. It's a pleasure to meet you. I am Iida Tenya." He bows in front of me.

"Hello to you too. I am (l/n) (Y/n). Its nice to meet you." I bow too.

"Wait, are you from the (l/n)s who own the biggest company in America?"

Seriously, I wanted to hide that fact a little longer. I wanted to form real friends. Since everyone in the class is listening i have to answer it truthfully i guess. "Yes." I sigh. I hear gasps and few whispers. So much for stealth. I move to the seat which has my name on it. It's on the row next to the window, second last.(Where Mineta sits. His seat is now Midoriya's.) I wait for the teacher to enter. I spot blasty a seat ahead of me. I didn't forget the bet nor should he. I should go remind him. Before i got the chance to reach him, the door opened and a brown haired girl came inside with a yellow caterpillar like thing on the floor. It began to stand up and the person inside the bag came outside. He looked so tired with baggy black clothes on.

"It took you 8 seconds to calm down. I am Aizawa, your homeroom teacher. Time is precious you irrational students. Wear these and come outside to the ground." Weren't we suppose to be in entrance ceremony and stuff? We change in the UA gym outfits and reach the ground. "You guys are going to have a quirk assessment test to show that you are worthy of being with the elite." Quirk assessment test! Are you serious?!

"(L/n) you were the first place in the entrance exam. How much did you get for your softball throw in middle school?"

"Hmm. I think 55 m."

"Okay. Try using your quirk this time."

I need to throw that ball as far as possible. I think a canon would be a good idea or a drone. I don't think a drone would be allowed. "Sensei, is a drone allowed?"

"Yes but it should be made from your quirk."

Yosh. I can do this easily. I concentrate the electricity in my hands. A drone with rocket boosters attached to it which will be powered from my electricity to save the environment. I did it. It's a bit bigger than me but i can lift it easily. I transfer my electricity in it getting it powered up till 20,000 volts. I push the button after place the ball inside it. It's gone very far. I look back at the class and teacher to see my score.

"Since the drone has not landed yet and according to the computer it will still travel for a lot of hours but if we take the speed into consideration it will travel across the globe one or two times which will result in this." He showed my results it was 12552 km (almost twice around the Earth). Are you kidding me!? Wow. Nice choice (Y/n). You chose the correct weapon for this quest. If i chose the canon, this would definitely not have been my result.

"Wow. That is so awesome."

"We get to use our quirks for this."

"This is so fun. I can't wait for my turn."

"As expected from the hero course."

"Fun? You say. Let's see if you can keep that attitude for the whole year. Hero work should not be taken lightly and definitely not taken as fun. These three years you all will be under many hardships i will make sure of that." Our teacher said that with a weird smile on his face. He continues "Since everyone having fun, I'll add a little fun of my own. The last place will get expelled as they will be redeem as not fit for the hero class. Now, trials over. Let the test begin."

I am so gonna pass. I don't want to the last place. The class starts complaining how it's the first day, shouldn't we be at an entrance ceremony or that it isn't fair. Yep, they are the ideal people for my friends. Let's just hope they don't get influence by my fame and stuff.

"Life isn't fair, so things here aren't going to be either. Especially the tests we perform. We are trying to shape you for every outcome possible. You don't wanna whine like you did here now do you? So, stop and start with the test. First thing, 50 meter dash. Now, come Iida and Asui."

Okay. For the 50 meter dash, I can try rocket boots with an electric booster. For side steps, I can put bouncy hemispheres to jump off easily. For softball throw, I have already figured that out. For long jump, I can make a remote controlled drone carry me or a trampoline. For grip strength, I have to do my best i guess. That's the case for cases too it seems.

~ TIME SKIP TO THE RESULTS brought to you by  Bakugo's tsundere ass ~

The results are being shown on the digital board. Ah. First place again. Blasty came fourth. Momo Yaoyorozu, She has the same quirk as my mom but it seems like she can alter the products and composition. Something i can not do. I continue down the list to see who is going home. It's Minoru Mineta. I wonder who that is. The saddest person must be that person. I look around the crowd to see purple balls sticking out of the head person looking down sulking. I feel bad for him.

"Oh i was joking about the whole expulsion thing." Aizawa sensei said in a monotone voice.

"WHAT!!!!?" Everyone in our class scream, I think everyone.

"Well, it was obvious from the start. He said that only to makes us use our quirks to the limit." Yaoyorozu said. She is a smart one too. I wonder what she will be like. Now i realize i haven't really made any friends but i don't know how to. I don't exactly have that much nerve to just barge in a person's life like 'Hey, What's up man. Want to be friends' or something along those lines. I think i should talk to Bakugo maybe he will change his mind about friends. A lot can change in a month.

I walk to the front gates. My driver is going to reach in 5 minutes. I tried to catch up with Bakugo but some red haired boy had beaten me to it. I have noticed some groups are already beginning to form. If i don't hurry up i will fall behind. Well, Mina did talk to me after the test. So maybe she is my friend? I think so, i hope so.

"Hey!!" I look behind to see Mina running to catch up with me.

"Hey. What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to walk home with my friend here." She gives a grin. Oh.

"I wish i could but my mom doesn't want me to travel using public transportation so she sends me car everywhere." I give her a sorry smile. "But i can give you a lift if that's okay with you?" At first, she looked sad but she looked happy again.

"No, it's ok. I'll just want to hang out with you till your car comes. I want get to know more about you girl." She grins.

I manage a normal smile. She wants to know about me. My personality, I guess. We talk to each other. She complimented on my quirk. We were talking more about our interests when the red haired boy from earlier came up to us.

"Hey guys. You are from my class right? I am Kirishima. Nice to meet you." He smiles, showing off his sharp teeth like a shark's.

"Hey Kirishima. You know me and this is (Y/n). Wanna be friends?" Mina says with a cheeky grin.

"Hell yeah. So, why are you guys waiting here? Are waiting for someone?"

"Actually yeah. I am waiting for Joe to come." I say shyly raising my hand. Speak of the devil, Joe pulls up the limousine in front of me. I look back to wave my friends goodbye and they standing there with their mouths ajar. Sigh. I will never get used that. "Um, Bye. See you guys tomorrow." And wave. Joe asks me the same things and I answer him as we drove off.

Please god, tomorrow people shouldn't act like today.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

33.5K 552 17
⚠️Warning⚠️ -Self harm -Rape mentions -Sexual agression (Like forced hickeys/kisses) -suicide mentions and attemps -violence -cheating -depression -e...
173K 4.3K 37
Izuku Midoriya. The happy, cheerful, cute little boy that we all know and love. His life is going great, besides the fact that it's actually a mess...
65.9K 2.9K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...
32.8K 632 24
⚠️TW: SELF HARM, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS/ATTEMPTS, DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, SWEARING, THROWING UP/GAGGING, PANIC ATTACKS, EATING DISORDER, DEATH Izuku Midoriya...