My Dominant My Everything(BDS...

Від The_Harem_Queen

This is a story of woman named Olivia Taylor. All her life she's been abused, neglected, and tortured by the... Більше

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Characters
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Updates
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
New Book!

Chapter 20

2.7K 63 13
Від The_Harem_Queen

It was finally the weekend, now I get to spend the day with Sayyora as promised. As I arrived she was standing outside already, wow she really did miss me a lot, a month must've seemed longer for her than me, either way we were happy to see each other.

"It's been so long!" Wrapping her arms around me tightly, making me laugh a bit. She's like my personal ray of sunshine, anyday could be brightened by her.

"So what do you want to do today?"

"Anything, as long as I get to spend time with you."

"Well let's go shopping, then we can go to the spa and end the day with an expensive dinner of your choice. How does that sound?"

"Great, let's go now."

We spent the next 4 hours going to different stores, buying so much stuff that we needed somebody to help us carry it. The day at the spa was relaxing, we go deep tissue massages, body, facial and hair mask, relaxed in their sauna, then meditated in the pink Himalayan salt room. I've never felt this relaxed in ever, Sayyora even opened up to me about her school problems, mainly with one of her teachers. She begged me not to tell Quintin, and suggested that it would be best to go instead, of course I agreed. Though Quintin is her guardian, it may cause him more stress, or unwanted problems later.

"So when do you want me to go up there and talk to your teacher?"

"Tomorrow if you can, thank you for doing this for me, I don't think anyone else could handle this situation properly. Can we spend more time together tomorrow?"

"If nothing suddenly comes up, then of course. I love spending time with you, Sayyora."

"I love spending time with you too, Olivia."

"He told you my real name?"

"No, I kinda knew the entire time. Besides when I ask Kelsie if I could borrow her phone, she set your name as Olivia, then when I asked Quintin to see his phone, I put two and two together. Kelsie had no reason to not put your real name in her phone, also you always looked unhappy whenever he called you Nova."

"Smart girl, why didn't you say anything?"

"I wanted to wait for you to tell me instead, but then all of this happened, so I didn't have a chance to really talk to you about it, besides it's none of my business, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable either. I don't care what your name is, I just want you to stay in my life..."

"I will, no matter what happens, I'll always be here for you Sayyora."

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart."

After my long day of spending time with Sayy, I was finally back home, very tired, and in need of some great sleep. Right before I was about to jump into my bed, my phone rang. "Who the hell is it?" Saying to myself before answering the late night call. "Hello?"

"How are you doing Olivia?" It was Willow calling me, this was unexpected, but she usually is like this regardless.

"I'm good, just got home actually."

"Oh, I'm sorry I know this is a late call, but do you think you can spend the night with me?"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just feel like I need somebody to be with me just for the night- not in a sexual way! I just don't want to be alone right now..."

"Send me your address and I'll make my way over there,"

"Thank you so much."

Though I was on the verge of passing out, I still sat in the back of an Uber for an hour, trying my best not to K.O during the long ride. Hopefully she doesn't want me to stay up much once I get there. "I'm outside."

"Kay,"

Minutes later Willow was opening the door for me. "You look so drained, come in."

"So what's the matter?"

"I've just been feeling a little unsafe lately, I don't know why, it's just this feeling I can't shake from me..."

"Has someone been stalking you?"

"I don't think so, it's probably because I just moved here and don't feel safe yet, at least not until my cat gets here. She was supposed to be delivered today, but the vet had an emergency. Hopefully she gets here by the morning."

"What's her name?"

"Emerse,"

"Unique and cute. I love it."

"Thanks, I really do hope they deliver her by the time I get home."

For the next hour?-- I'm not sure, the whole time I was in a daze. I tried my hardest to listen to Willow. But it didn't take long for my body to finally give up. It was 6:30 when I'd awaken from the sound of the alarm on my phone going off.

Quickly, I took a shower, did my hair, and changed my clothes before waking up Willow, just as my Uber pulled up.

I'm going to be late.

I usually leave out at 6:15, now it's already 6:50 and I'm still another 20 minutes away, also I have to pick up his coffee. Never again will I make this mistake.

7:23 was the time I walked into David's office holding his fresh coffee; which took 5 minutes to brew. David looked annoyed.

"I apologize for being so late, your coffee is still hot, I got it made fresh. I'll get to work now." Feeling nervous as hell thinking about all the possibilities of me being late. My fingers trembled slightly. I should've just called in sick.

"You look tense, what's wrong?"

"Honestly, I assumed you were going to be extremely pissed at me. And I know how you get when you get upset, so I mentally braced myself for whatever you reaction was going to be..."

"You have nothing to worry about, Olivia. I'm not that person anymore. Since then I've gotten help, I don't have the desire I once had to cause harm to anyone else to ease my anger. Just finish your work."

It felt weird to hear those things come from his mouth. Surprisingly, his tone relaxed me.

God this this is weird, what the hell is happening to my life?

"You still look tired, once your done with all your work you can take a nap in the other part of my office. I'll have lunch delivered up."

"Why are you being so nice to me? This is confusing..."

"I want to make up for everything I've put you through, that's if you'll let me."

Without saying another word, I continued to work until my lunch break. David, was right, I did needed some sleep, I was also starving. Never think you can survive off only water for a day, it only makes you pee.

Sitting down on his office couch, my mind was trying to make the hardest decision ever. Should I eat, then sleep, or sleep, then eat? I couldn't come to a conclusion, but my body made it for me, as I laid on my side, passing out.

The room was cold and dark, either it had no windows in here, or they were covered with heavy curtains. For some reason, this was very relaxing. It didn't take me long to find the light switch.

"This is....just, wow."

It was beautifully decorated room, which was probably located in a basement of a drafty house. A California king bed, sat in the middle of the room, it had bed restraints attached to it already, on the wall hung various of toys, floggers, whips, leashes, chains, the list could go on. The carpet was soft, but the rug in the middle was even softer. It was what I assumed to be a sex swing at the other end of the room.

Everything was a beautiful black. The different feels of each object made me slightly excited. Something in me wanted to be restrained to the bed, while he used one of the vibrators on my flower bud, making me pour out my own dew while a clear happy sap seeped out of me.

Fuck, I felt like my flower was going to burst! I was wet, like super wet. Sexual frustration is new for me, I didn't know how to deal with stuff like this.

"Had a good nap?"

"Yes, thank you. I really needed it. How long was I sleep for?"

"23 minutes, you look flustered,"

"You may be right."

"Hungry?"

"Famished,"

"Luckily, the lunch only came 5 minutes ago, so it's still fresh and warm."

"Thank you,"

I didn't even care what he brought, that dream, plus me not eating this morning had me starving for two things.

Food and sexual satisfaction.

This is toxic, why am I doing this to myself?

Because you love it. The adrenaline, the fear, the pain, every inch of your body has been craving this. Its not that you don't want it, you just don't want to accept the fact that you love this. Danger, is something you've been craving. Something you've been yearning for! Do you think Quintin could ever give you a rush like this? He's boring, too careful, non-adventrous, subpar. An entire year went by and you two did nothing together. He was just a friend. Not lover material.

Maybe the voice in my head was right. He was more like a friend than anything. I feel for him due to the fact that he was the first person to give me something different. That's the same reason I fell for Kyle... But with David, I knew things would just be purely sexual. I no longer wanted a romantic connection to any man. Fun was all I wanted, so that's what I'm going to get.

"You want to fuck? Like right now? I'm really in the mood."

"Sure,"

A coy smirk spread across my face, I could get use to this.

"So on the desk again? Or-"

"Couch, remove your clothes, lay on your back."

"Yes, sir." It rolled off my tongue with ease, as if I've been saying it for years.

David pupils dilated, like he just heard the most beautiful words ever. Doing as he said, I slowly stripped off my clothes, laid on my back, and slowly spread my legs slowly. Lust filled his face, quickly tossing off his suit like he every second mattered.

Now that I take a good look at him, David's body was fucking sculpted. "How often do you go to the gym? Your body is perfect."

"Two hours, everyday after work." I'd die the first 5 minutes into a workout. That's why his stamina is crazy long! My finger traced the outline of his six pack and chest pecs, they were firm and hard. Was it possible to have an orgasm just by touching someone's body?

"Your soaked," his cold fingers moved from my petals to my bud, over and over again, like he was getting his fingers aquatinted with my flower before his fingers sunk into me steadily. Was teasing me some sick joke of his?

"When I said fuck, I meant really fuck me, not with your damn fingers."

"Cursing must be your new favorite thing, you didn't look like the type to speak so aggressively. It's sexy though."

"Talking too much again, I have to get back to work and you have a meeting in 25 minutes. So let's hurry up, sir."

"Hearing you call me that is so attractive,"

"I'll say it more when I get what I requested, now hurry up, please."

Thankfully, he finally penetrated me, the fullness of his stem sliding inside me made me gasp. Every inch of him moving was followed by a moan or curse word. Like his stem was made to perfectly fill me just by itself.

"Fuck! You feel so amazing, that meeting isn't important,"

"Your smart, but fuck, your an idiot. 13 minutes..." My back arched while I dug my nails into his back, surely leaving marks behind. That'll sting later.

As if the clock ticking down gave him the proper motivation, David's speed increased in moments, my orgasm nearing, with every long, deep, stroke. Not caring who heard my moans or not, this time I let them free. Fuck whoever has anything to say to me.

Once again, our gazes met, which seemed to possibly become some sort of habit, only intensifying our closeness to relief. It wasn't long before my dew and his honey met once again. The warmness made me smile, just not the mess of cleaning it up and trying to stop it from leaking out of me. Thankfully, we had 5 minutes to spare his office was basically another bedroom from home.

A trip to the toilet and a short shower later, I was anew. Nothing seemed different, besides my satisfied smile.

The work day flew by in what felt like an hour. David asked me what I was doing after work to see if I could go over to his place again. Luckily I remembered that I had to go to Sayyora's school, honestly, it wouldn't take me long to have a meeting with her teacher.

"I'll let you know when I'm free later on,"

"Ok, this time I wanted to try something different."

"Ok, sure. We'll talk about it."

Mr. Young, Sayyora's Gym teacher, sat in front of me. Sayyora beside me on the right, looking away. "So, I was asked to come here to speak you about a continuous issue Sayyora is dealing with."

"I'm shocked to see you, I assumed her-"

Cutting him off swiftly. "She decided that I was the best fit, her uncle is busy at work anyways. Sayyora, if you don't want to be in here, please wait for me outside the door. I want you to be comfortable."

Without another word, she walked out the door, closing it lightly. Now time to get serious.

"I've been informed that someone is harassing her in your gym class. He apparently has a habit of making lewd comments, poking at her, and staring at her for far too long. Why has nothing been done about his behavior? Surely, he could be moved to a different gym period."

"That would conflict between his entire schedule, we don't have a choice, but to wait until next semester to switch him around."

"So until then, she should be excused from your class. She doesn't feel safe, nor comfortable enough to continue to attend. He even approached her with some very... Vulgar language. She's frightened at this point, this should've been handled when it started! His presence is disrupting her grades and even her own sleep. He's even groped her various of times. So why has nothing been done?"

"These things take time, he hasn't had any other complaints, his grades are great as well. Switching classes would switch everything around. She can be excused from my class and do work instead, but switching him is out of the question. Even the principal agrees."

"He's an athlete isn't he. Football, basketball, or baseball?"

"Football."

"Of course, so one students harassment isn't enough to protect her? So if anything happens to her, it's on you and the school for treating her as sacrifice to your beloved football player. Also, she told me about your wandering eyes as well. I can't do anything to the student, but I can definitely make your entire life a living hell." His smirk was filled with amusement, but his eyes were like daggers into me.

"Now that's amusing, children and teens definitely aren't my type. I try to make sure she doesn't wander off in the middle of my class, this school is big, it's bigger fish she has to worry about if she brings too much attention to herself. A fellow Junior has far too much to lose, their future isn't solidified yet, anything could change. If she catches any of the seniors attention? That's something that can't be helped at all. The teachers won't be able to do anything, the principal, PTA, or even a judge can't and won't help her. She's lucky because of her uncle, but the seniors families has equal wealth and connections. If she caught the attention of a senior like that, I'm sorry, but nobody will be able to do anything. This school has built it's legacy on athletes, they'll never allow any of them to be slandered or have their futures taken away. I don't agree with it, I don't like it, but it's the truth."

I was speechless. So the school will just feed her to the wolves and do nothing to punish them? That's sickening! "Fucking pitiful! They get free passes to harm who they want because of their futures in sports?"

"That's how money and power works, it won't change any time soon."

"Put me as her first contact on the emergency form. If anything happens to her, I swear you all with be sued into a years of debt! Your eyes don't have to linger on Sayyora to watch her, give the responsibility to some girl in her class to inform you if she wonders off, if she does, call me immediately and I'll come pick her up. No one deserves to feel trapped in a damn school due to some child who can't control themselves. Pathetic ass school system."

Writing down my name and number on her emergency contact list, before meeting her outside the door looking very stressed out. "So..."

"You don't have to participate in gym, but you have to do text book work as a replacement for your participation in the class."

"Oh,"

"Is anyone else bothering you? An upperclassmen?"

"It's one who messes with this one girl, I think his name is Travis, he messes with this girl who's in a few of my classes. I think her name is Regina Valentine? He harasses her with whenever he can, nobody really says anything to him, he's apparently been doing it since she enrolled here our freshman year. I don't really talk to her though, I don't want to get his attention too... He's only gotten worse, and she seems to be going through a lot of stuff right now."

"Let me guess, another football player,"

"Yea... They can do whatever they want and nobody can stop them. That's why I try to blend in, and being around her would cause too much attention to me. She's really nice and all, but I already stand out enough due to my uncle, if I hung around her it would only lead to more trouble for the both of us..."

The hell is with these schools! Not a damn thing has changed since I was in high school. "It won't cause more trouble for either of you, she sounds like she really needs a friend and it seems like you both could benefit from it. Though it's your choice on who your friends are,"

"I've been thinking about it, but it's just that her best friend is kinda, clingy and territorial over her. We've talked about few times in our classes, we'd probably be really grateful friends, her friends get along with my friends. Her bestfriend is mainly why I keep my distance. She's super rude, possessive, mean, and I don't really want to deal with that kind of attitude. It's nothing worth it. She helps me sometimes when she sees I'm overwhelmed from dealing with the guy in my gym class, she even gives me advice on how not to let him bother me or seemed phased by it, I just don't know what to do."

"Her friend sounds like a big problem for her, it's ok if you don't want to engage due to how her friend acts. Just speak to her when you can, you two could have a great friendship, just like me and Kelsie developed."

"I hope so... Thank you, for coming today and talking to him. My uncle would've probably made things worse for me, his temper is kinda bad, though I'm not supposed to mention it. But it takes a lot for him to get really angry."

I've never seen really angry Quintin before, I've seen annoyed Quintin, I've seen pissed Quintin, but actually angry Quintin? The thought of him being angry slightly terrifies me.

------
I decided to take Sayyora to a nice restaurant, I'm sure she's hungry. "Pick whatever you want, you deserve it. How long as this been going on?"

"Since my freshman year..."

"That's terrible, and they still refused to do anything about it?"

"No, because his family knows people here and they donate to the schools fund, and his mom is on the PTA board. She had the audacity to say that I'm the one causing trouble, like I've been the one harassing him. It's not fair, why don't they do something about him?"

"Your school cares more about their reputation, image, and college scouts. It's fucked up, and I hate it because no one deserves to be harassed and silenced just because the person harassing them is an athlete. I'll come up there every single day after work if I have to. I don't want you to go through the things Kelsie experienced or even me. No one deserves to be damaged. I'm always here for you Sayyora, I'll be here to listen to you vent about anything, I care and love you, Sayyora."

"I love you too, Olivia."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Beggar Від Beauty

Романтика

878K 18.9K 38
He whispered, "Don't make a sound." "How do you expect me to beg and cry for you?" I taunt and attempt to dig my nails in the hand he rested in front...
His Від taeswhirl

Сучасна проза

29.6K 273 33
"Oh and quit calling me sir.. Call me Master." - When Emily's boyfriend turns himself into her Master, all Emily wants is to get out of that situatio...
813K 14.5K 49
THIS BOOK IS 18+/ NOW ON KINDLE VELLA WITH SOME ADJUSTMENTS! "Alright, I'll tell you the rules twice, and I'll need you to memorize them, write them...
197K 3.5K 33
"Sometimes trust blinds us so much that we can't see the truth" - After being dragged to some boring dinner meeting, Scarlet meets Jackson Vanderbil...