Beaufort Academy | EDITING

By OverlyDramatic12

KathNiel x JaDine x JaRon JohnDria x WoLexis x AlBee Six people. Three stories. One school. Chandria Santos •... More

Chapter One: Arrival
Chapter Two: Clash
Chapter Three: Game Changer
Chapter Four: The Deal
Chapter Five: Denial
Chapter Six: Doubts
Chapter Seven: Promises
Chapter Eight: Surprises
Chapter Nine: Games
Chapter Ten: Rescue
Chapter Eleven: Confrontations
Chapter Twelve: Longest Night
Chapter Thirteen: Newcomer
Chapter Fourteen: Challenges
Chapter Fifteen: Playing Pretend
Chapter Sixteen: Advices
Chapter Seventeen: Miss Understood
Chapter Eighteen: Scared
Chapter Nineteen: Apologies
Chapter Twenty: Calm before the Storm
Chapter Twenty-One: Hidden Feelings
Chapter Twenty-Two: Game Day
Chapter Twenty-Four: More than Words
Chapter Twenty-Five: Girls' Night Out
Chapter Twenty-Six: Rivals
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Firsts
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Starting Again
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Courtship
Chapter Thirty: Push and Pull
Chapter Thirty-One: Flower Power
Chapter Thirty-Two: Families
Chapter Thirty-Three: Foundation Day
Chapter Thirty-Four: Foundation Day 2
Chapter Thirty-Five: AvoiDANCE
Chapter Thirty-Six: Basket Boys Night
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Truth or Date
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Black and White Masquerade Ball
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Roommates
Chapter Forty: Chase
Chapter Forty-One: Good Night and the Morning After (WoLexis)
Chapter Forty-Two: Observations
Chapter Forty-Three: The Answer (JohnDria)
Chapter Forty-Four: Deeply
Chapter Forty-Five: Childhood Sweethearts (AlBee)
Chapter Forty-Six: Back to School
Chapter Forty-Seven: Lunch Time Madness
Chapter Forty-Eight: Preparations
Chapter Forty-Nine: Meet the Parents
Chapter Fifty: The Substitute
Chapter Fifty-One: The Initiation Party
Chapter Fifty-Two: Exchanges
Chapter Fifty-Three: Let Downs & Comebacks
Chapter Fifty-Four: Sports Fest - Semi-finals Day
Chapter Fifty-Five: Sports Fest - Interschool Cheerleading Contest
Chapter Fifty-Six: The After-Contest Effects
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Sports Fest - Color Fun Run
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Declarations
Chapter Fifty-Nine: Opéra des Anges: Alexis at 18
Chapter Sixty: Barricades
Chapter Sixty-One: Partly
Chapter Sixty-Two: Alvin's 18th
Chapter Sixty-Three: Distracted
Chapter Sixty-Four: Lost
Chapter Sixty-Five: Championship
Chapter Sixty-Six: Decisions Made
Chapter Sixty-Seven: Chandria Santos at 18
Chapter Sixty-Eight: Mr. X
Chapter Sixty-Nine: Kidnapped
Chapter Seventy: Prelude
Chapter Seventy-One: Knock Down
Chapter Seventy-Two: Rage
Chapter Seventy-Three: Faults
Chapter Seventy-Four: Caught
Chapter Seventy-Five: Stay
Chapter Seventy-Six: Runaway
Chapter Seventy-Seven: Future Plans
Chapter Seventy-Eight: Reminders
Chapter Seventy-Nine: Road to Forgiveness
Chapter Eighty: Smile
Chapter Eighty-One: Coming Home
Chapter Eighty-Two: Exhibit of Love
Chapter Eighty-Three: Elizabeth is Queen
Chapter Eighty-Four: Onwards
Chapter Eighty-Five: Seven Years Later

Chapter Twenty-Three: Bestfriends Forever and For Keeps

19.6K 369 28
By OverlyDramatic12

"Oh my God, oh my God," Elizabeth thought as she looked at Alvin. "Did he hear what I just said? Oh my God!"

"Bee," Alvin called. "I mean... Elizabeth. What are you doing here?"

"I –uhh..." Elizabeth said. "Nothing just talking to someone on the phone. Uhm, how'd you know who I was anyway? People have been mistaking me for some other person because of our getup and so how'd you know it was me?"

Alvin laughed, "I've been with you all these years, and I can spot you from a crowd whatever you're wearing. So who were you talking to?"

Elizabeth's heart beat faster but this time it was caused by something more than nervousness, "No one."

"Then who's getting adopted?" Alvin asked. Elizabeth inhaled deeply from the surprise.

"I... what?" Elizabeth replied.

"I heard you say something about adoption papers."

"I... I have to go," Elizabeth tried to walk away but Alvin got in her way.

"If you're worried about Marco seeing us together, don't be. He's busy with Melissa right now. Look, over there," Alvin pointed towards the other direction and when Elizabeth looked at where he was pointing, sure enough, Melissa was with Marco and she was clinging to him like a leech.

"What... how did that happen?" Elizabeth said, very confused.

"Melissa's a friend of mine," Alvin explained. "We've met before in the States. When she transferred here, she noticed Marco immediately. That crazy girl always had a thing for douchebags like Marco. She's been asking me to introduce her that's why she's always in the gym because Marco was always there with you."

"Then why was she always clinging to you before?" Elizabeth said, unable to stop herself from asking because it's what she really wanted to know.

"Because I'm the only person she knows here. Why do you care? Shouldn't you be more worried that someone's taking Marco away from you?"

Elizabeth blushed and said, "I... who said I care why you two are always together? I don't! If that's all you're going to say, then bye!"

Elizabeth ran away. She literally ran away as fast as she could so Alvin wouldn't be able to stop her again. Alvin just watched her and decided to not push it further. He thought it was enough that for now, he got a clue. After all, he decided that the best defense is a good offense. He had just set up Melissa with Marco and he knew Melissa wouldn't stop bugging Marco from now on. So now he had until Melissa leaves the country to insist on Elizabeth onto telling him what was really happening.

He made a bet with himself before they started the game. If they lose then he'd patiently wait for Elizabeth. But if they win, he would do whatever he can, even though he had to use foul play, just to get her back to the old Elizabeth he knew. And since they won, Alvin started setting up his plan. And now he had a clue.

In the meantime, John was looking for Chandria. He wanted to thank her again because he truly felt that she helped save him today.

"Migs," John called Migs who was with their other teammates. "Have you guys seen Chandria?"

The other Titan boys were by the refreshment table, arguing with each other on whether they should spike the juice with alcohol.

"No, I can't even tell them apart today," Migs answered. "Why do the pep squad even look like that today?"

"Probably a gimmick Elizabeth wanted," Lucas butted in. "Why you looking for her, Bro? We all saw you arrive in the gym with her. Is that why you were gone, you were getting some other kind of score?"

"Fuck you," John said, pushing Lucas as he laughed out loud.

"It's true!" Lucas said. "She's pretty but she's weird, Bro. She and her artsy-artsy friends."

"What the hell?" John said. "Are you guys drunk?"

It was Migs' turn to laugh, "I just spiked his juice a little. Found some Bacardi 151 in my old man's stash yesterday. Seventy-five percent alcohol and now he's smashed!"

"Fuck, Migs!" John said. "We're in school! If they catch you and you get a sanction..."

"Catch us? Who will catch us?" Lucas said. "John, you're getting yourself whipped? I thought you were just playing with her?"

Migs sniggered as Lucas continued blabbering.

"Isn't that what you said you were good at?" Lucas continued. " John Ford's motto: love them and leave them!"

"Shut up, Lucas," John said. "Or else I'd punch you to sleep."

"Sleep! Whoo! Let's party!" Lucas shouted.

"Sorry, Bro," Migs said but he was obviously sniggering at Lucas and how his prank was working. "Let's go, Lucas, let's have you party that energy away somewhere else."

"Let's party! Whoo! Let's go dance around the bonfire!" Lucas shouted, his voice getting louder and louder.

"What's going on?" Alexis asked. She heard the commotion and, being the responsible girl that she was, she went to have a look.

"Nothing," John immediately answered. "They're just being too noisy because they're too happy because of our win."

"Well, having fun is fine but not too much. Okay, guys?" Alexis reminded them. "I mean, we're unsupervised right now and I don't want to have anything happen."

"Sure," John looked at Migs with a look that told him to take Lucas and scram. John looked at Alexis to try and distract her as Migs left with Lucas.

"Uhh, you're not Chandria are you?" John asked.

"No, Alexis. You really can't tell us apart huh," Alexis said. "Anyway, you're looking for her?"

"Yeah, I am," John. "Have you seen her?"

Alexis looked around then she saw Chandria.

"I think that's Chandria," Alexis said, frowning while pointing at the opposite direction. "The one Lucas just grabbed and is talking to. What is that guy doing? Is he drunk?"

John's eyes widened when he turned to look because, sure enough, Lucas just grabbed someone from the pep squad. Migs was panicking as he tried to pry Lucas' hands away and pull his friend away. But he was unsuccessful. John ran towards them.

But he was too late.

"Chandria! Chandria, right?" Lucas said, his words slurring a bit but it was still understandable. "You know what, you should stay away from John."

"Lucas, come on," Migs said. "Let's go!!"

"Go away," Lucas told Migs. "Can't you see I'm busy?"

"Lucas, stop the fuck now!" Migs tried to stop Lucas and by this time, he was regretting the prank he pulled.

"Okay, where was I? Ah! Chandria, you're being played! John's only using you to get revenge on Wolf!"

That was what John heard when he finally got close to them. He immediately pulled Lucas' hands from Chandria then he pushed him away.

"Didn't I tell you to leave?" John said.

"Sorry, Bro," Migs said as he pulled Lucas from the ground and away from John.

"What's happening?" Alexis said. She had followed after John and she also heard what Lucas said.

John ignored Alexis and instead, he slowly faced the pep squad member Lucas was just gripping a while ago. He didn't have to ask if the girl was Chandria because the moment that he looked in her eyes, he knew. Although it was a bit dark, John could see the glistening tears in the eyes of the girl he had hurt.

"Chandria... I..." John started to say but Chandria didn't even give him the chance. She walked up to him and, for the second time, she slapped him. And after one last accusatory look at him, Chanria ran away.

John wanted to go after her but Alexis stopped him, "I don't think that's a good idea, John. I'll go after her."

"No, I have to explain. I have to tell her that I didn't mean to..."

"To hurt her? Then tell me this, John. Can you tell her that what Lucas told her isn't true? That it was a lie when he said that you were only using Chandria to get revenge on Wolf?"

"I... I can explain."

"Look, it's not my place to preach to you that what you did is wrong. But I think you should fix things first with Wolf before you talk to Chandria since that's the cause of all of this."

John didn't respond. He could feel his cheek throbbing from the slap but he knew the pain was nothing compared to the pain he had caused Chandria.

"I have to go," Alexis said. "I'll go after her. If you see Liz, tell her Ria and I already left. Thanks."

"Wait, Alexis," John grabbed her arm to stop her. "If... if I do what you said, do you think she'll forgive me?"

"I... I don't know, John. But it's worth a shot, right?"

"Then will you help me with Wolf?"

"I... I can't. We're not... I mean, he's not talking to me anymore."

"What? Why? Aren't you his girlfriend?"

"I... no... I don't think I am anymore. I have to go, okay?" Alexis said then she left to go after Chandria.

At that moment, when Elizabeth was running away from Alvin and as Chandria was also running from the opposite direction, and because Chandria could hardly see anything through her tears, both she and Elizabeth ran into each other.

"Ouch!" Elizabeth said. "Hey! Watch where you're... Ria? Is that... what happened? Why are you crying?"

Chandria didn't respond and instead she hugged Elizabeth and cried even harder.

"Hey, what's going on?" Elizabeth said, patting her back gently.

"Ria! Liz!" Alexis called.

"Lex!" Elizabeth said. "What happened? Why is Ria crying?"

"Let's just leave first, okay?" Alexis answered. "I'll get my car."

"I... I don't want to go home," Chandria said in between sobs.

"Then we'll go to my house," Alexis said. "Papa's on a business trip anyway, so we have it to ourselves."

Elizabeth agreed, and Chandria just nodded. And that's what they did. The three of them got in Alexis' car and went home to the Sandoval mansion. Chandria still kept crying while Elizabeth wiped the tears and the make-up off Chandria's face. They went straight to Alexis' room when they arrived and Chandria immediately went in the bathroom. Alexis and Elizabeth let her be in the mean time and, while she was in the bathroom, Alexis told Elizabeth what happened.

"He did what?" Elizabeth said. "My God, I never thought John could do that."

"Yeah well, he did," Alexis said. "Don't tell me you're on his side."

"What... I... no, of course, I'm not," Elizabeth said. "What he did is wrong, I know that. But... like you said, Lex, I don't think I'm also in the position to judge him."

The bathroom door opened and Chandria went out. She had washed the make-up off and her eyes were puffy from crying. She sat down and joined their conversation.

"Why not?" Chandria said. She overheard her best friends talking after all.

"I... it's not like I haven't done anything wrong before," Elizabeth said, looking away.

The three of them were quiet after that, as if lost in their own problems and worries.

"Lex," Chandria finally said. "Don't tell Wolf about this, okay? I don't want them fighting again."

"I... Ria... I..." Alexis started to say. She took a deep breath. "Wolf and I aren't together anymore. I... I don't even think he wants to talk to me."

"Lex," Elizabeth said. "I don't think it's the right time to tell her that."

"Tell me what?" Chandria said.

"I... I lied to Wolf. My foot's been healed four days ago and not just yesterday," Alexis said.

"What?" Chandria said, her eyes starting to tear up again. "Why would you do that? Do you know what it feels like to have someone lie to you? Do you know what it feels like to have someone you trust betray you?!"

"I just... I just wanted to see him play! I was going to tell him after the game but he found out and now he's angry at me," Alexis said, who's also starting to cry.

"Bullshit!" Chandria said. "There is no excuse for lying. Lying is a choice to hurt someone! It's a choice to betray someone!"

"Ria!" Elizabeth called. "Calm down! Don't use Lex as a proxy on your anger with John!"

"Calm down?" Chandria said. "You're telling me to calm down? Why should I listen to you when you're also a liar?"

"What?" Elizabeth said. "What are you talking about?"

"About Alvin! About Marco! You're obviously hiding something about it and you're lying to us and Alvin! You're purposely hurting him!" Chandria screamed.

"As if you haven't lied before, Ria!" Elizabeth screamed back. "Come on, I've been asking you what's up with you and John, right? You always either ignore my questions or tell me some excuse! You wouldn't be this hurt right now if nothing's going on between you two!"

"Ria! Liz! Stop it!" Alexis pleaded. "Please! Stop it. We shouldn't be fighting with each other."

Just then, Chandria burst into tears again, and really cried hard and loud.

"But it hurts!" Chandria said.

Elizabeth stood up and walked next to Chandria then wiped her tears away.

"I know," Elizabeth said. "And I'm sorry it does, Ria."

"I'm... I'm sorry!" Chandria said. "I'm sorry!"

Alexis also went up to them.

"I'm sorry too," Alexis said.

"I... I don't want to fight with you," Chandria said. "I'm sorry!"

"Shhh," Alexis said, patting Chandria's back. "It's okay, I know we really didn't mean those mean things we just said to each other."

Elizabeth had also started crying, "Look at the three of us. Crying together like this."

Despite their tears, the three of them giggled at Elizabeth's remark and when they looked at each other's tear-stained faces. Chandria hugged both Alexis and Elizabeth.

"Thank you," Chandria said. "For being there and for always saving me."

"Of course," Elizabeth said. "We're best friends."

"And because we love you," Alexis said.

Chandria cried again as she hugged them tighter, "I love you, girls, too."

|| Happy monthsary, Beaufort Academy! Check out the Facebook page for the new cover! I'll only be uploading it sa page muna. Heehee! Tell me what you think, ok? Oh and by the way, this is dedicated to all three fandoms because napatunayan ko dito na all three can coexist harmoniously without bashers and haters! Sinakto ko pa talaga ang title and what happened between the three girls because sana ganun na lang, kahit hindi man nagkakasundo minsan eh sana lahat ng fandoms maging masaya at mahalin na lang ang isa't isa! Sana ganun always! Hehe. Corny ko na. Sorry, I'm just really happy because this past month has been amazing because of you, girls! Yieeee! Thanks ulit! <3 || XoXo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 16.9K 45
"You look so kissable, Amore" "Yeah?" "Yeah" _____________________ Azora Kai Russo & Ares Evolet Reid have been competing against each other for as l...
27.7K 574 13
"So I'm Amelia Gilbert. Yep, Elena's twin sister... We may look alike but we're very different. How? Well, I more weird, tough and smarter. We used t...
13.5K 310 54
shooting stars a beacon of hope - a shining light that guides the way. It's a symbol of positivity, happiness, or renewal. A star is a miracle. T...
159K 3.3K 32
UNDER EDITING! Elizabeth Salvatore, Beautiful daughter, and sister. Dearly missed by all. That's what her gravestone should have said but she neve...