Leave Me No More (Completed)

By ailovexiaowang

Wang Yibo fell in love with his savior in the first sight, regardless of his young age that time, to underst... More

one ( I Found You )
two (Recall The Memory)
three (I was Long For You)
four ( Try To Get To You )
five ( I Will Be Your Hero )
six ( Wang Lao Tzu )
seven ( The Feel )
eight ( One Step Closer )
nine ( Papa Bear & Mama Bear )
ten ( The Smile and The Mole )
eleven ( Please, Notice What I Feel For You )
thirteen ( Amusing Amusement Park )
fourteen ( That Feeling )
fifteen ( The Crash )
sixteen ( Confession )
seventeen ( It's Our First Time )
eighteen ( A Family )
nineteen ( Today )
twenty ( The New Problem Occured Part 1 )
Not An Update
twenty-one ( The New Problem Occured Part 2 )
twenty-two( The New Problem Occured Part 3 )
twenty-three ( Say Hi To The Deal )
twenty-four ( The Battle )
twenty-five ( A New Problem Occured. Again? Wait! It Worse! )
twenty six ( A Goodbye)
twenty - seven ( Where Are You? )
twenty - eight ( A Trait )
twenty - nine ( The Suspect )
thirty ( Meet An Old Friend )
thirty - one ( Would We Meet In Heaven Or Hell? )
thirty - two ( Please, Come Back One More Time )
thirty - three ( Hey, My True Love )
thirty - four ( Love For The Eternity )
Announcement

twelve ( Let's Go For A Date )

5.9K 430 31
By ailovexiaowang

Wang Yibo slammed the door, walked to the couch and threw himself on it. The nice smell of cooking took a peek greeted his nose.

"Sáozi is cooking? Can she cook?' Wang Yibo muttered. His eyebtows twitched.

He recalled the time he met Xia Hua. He and Haikuan met her in the police office, when he's been asked to give the police the details of the riot in the night he'd been saved by Xiao Zhan. Xia Hua was a young female detective, but she wasn't the one who handles the riot incident. She worked in the robbery departement. But that time she happened to bump with the two siblings in the police office. That time Wang Yibo threw his tantrum at the police chief, protesting to the police's decission to send Xiao Zhan to the jail after he recovered from his injuries. While Haikuan, who was still a teenager that time didn't know what to do. He needed to talk to the chief, yet he had to calm his brother down. At the same time, Xia Hua came and saw the scene. So she gave her hand to help settling the angry Wang Yibo and let Haikuan talked to the chief.

When Haikuan done with his bussiness with the chief, Wang Yibo was asleep on Xia Hua's lap, while she petting his head. Haikuan melted in seeing the view. After their mother passed away when Wang Yibo was 10 years old and his father followed by done a suicide a year later, no one else could get closer to him. Wamg Yibo shut himself from others, he even changed his look into an impassive one since then. The only one he used to close with was his own brother, Haikuan. Their age's gap was 7years.

Haikuan managed to take over the family cimpany when he was 18. And his hardwork was give him the fruitful success. The company which almost broke slowly raising under Haikuan management.

From that day, Haikuan used to be close to detective Xia Hua who was 2 years older than himself. Until that strange feeling filled their heart toward each other. And Wang Yibo also didn't mind with their relationship. He quite close with Xia Hua who was talkative and a little bit having an antic behaviour to their taste. Haikuan married Xia Hua 6 years later. And it has been 4 years of their marriage life.

"Owh! You came back already!" Xia Hua's voice distracted Wang Yibo from his thought. He turned his head to Xia Hua.

"Are you cooking?" Asked Wang Yibo,,looking at Xia Hua who was standing in ftont of the kitchen door, wearing a red colour apron.

"Yeah... Of course!" Xia Hua replied, proudly.

"Are your cook eatable?" Wang Yibo threw her the mockery tease.

"Wang Yibo! Don't underestimate detective Xia Hua's cooking skill!' Xia Hua blurted. Hands on her hip.

"Former detective, to be exact..." Wang Yibo muttered."The last time I ate your food, I ended up in hospital," Wang Yibo sneered, and turn back to the previous position.

"Well... That was... I made a mistake! But now, I already take the cooking lesson. I guarantee, you will ask for more..!" Xia Hua provided. She grinned.

Wang Yibo made a puke gesture, mocking at his sister in law's promotion.

"Just try first. Dinner time is here already. Call your brother to have dinner together!" Xia Hua said.

Wang Yibo got up from the couch lazily. He walked to the guess room, when the doorbell rang. The both of them turned their head, looking at the door.

"I'll get it!" Xia Hua ran to the door, when she saw Wang Yibo made a move, attempting to open it.

Wang Yibo just stood on the spot, watching Xia Hua opening the door for whoever it was.

"Aahhh...! My cute little bunny..!' Xia Hua bursted into excitement, once she opened the door.

Listened to Xia Hua's outburst, Wang Yibo got alerted. He ran to the door and pulled Xia Hua by the shoulder.

"Move! " He said.

"Wey! " Xia Hua protested, but got ignored by Wang Yibo.

"Zhan-ge! Come on in!" Wang Yibo pulled Xiao Zhan's , who currently stood up and stunned.

"I think, just now I asked you to call my husband to come for dinner . Why are you still here?" Xia Hua nagged her brother in law.

"He is your husband. Call by yourself!" Wang Yibo sneered. Then he grinned at Xiao Zhan. " I'm going to take care of Zhan-ge. Because he..." Wang Yibo stared at Xiao Zhan who was smiling at him.

"Because he what?" Xia Hua bursted in - between, interupted their staring contest.

" Because he's my Ge!" Wang Yibo flinched at his own reply.

"If he is your ge, then who I am?" Haikuan who now presented intefered his bickering wife and brother.

Wang Yibo snapped his head to see Haikuan walked toward them. Hands behind his back. Haikuan smiled softly. Xiao Zhan bowed to Haikuan wich returned by a nod from Haikuan.

"You are my dear brother..." Wang Yibo grinned, innocently.

Haikuan just shook his head. He walked toward the dining table.

"Zhan-ge, what are you doing here?" Asked Wang Yibo.

"What a manner! He's an important guess. Why do you ask him like that?" Xia Hua hit Wang Yibo's back, made him grunted.

Xia Hua turned to Xiao Zhan. She took his hand from Wang Yibo's grip and led him to the dining table.

"Xiao Zhan. You came in the perfect timing. I just finished cooking. So, we're having dinner together. Alright?" Xia Hua talked softly and smiled all the time.

"But I..." Xiao Zhan looked confuse.

"Jie... Don't force him!" Wang Yibo complained.

"Sush! Young man!" Xia Hua scawled.

"Uhm.... Actually I have a date with Wang-ye!' Xiao Zhan suddenly stated.

The room filled with an awkward silence all of sudden. Three pairs of eyes went to one direction. Xiao Zhan felt aweful. He grined awkwardly.

"You... You asked me this afternoon, right?" Xiao Zhan pointed to Wang Yibo. Je rubbed his nape.

Wang Yibo blinked, bring back his soul that was flew to heaven for a minute.

" Ah! Ah! Yea... I forgot about that. My apology, Zhan-ge...!' Wang Yibo smiled.

"Oh my Lord.... You smile so sweetly to him...!" Suddenly Xia Hua squealing.

"You're just too exaggerated, Sáozi...!" Wang Yibo rolled his eyes.

Xia Hua pouted. Haikuan smiled.

" Zhan-ge! I'll go change first!" Wang Yibo told Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan nodded. Wang Yibo rudhrd to his room.

"Come! Give my cook a try, xiao Zhan. That kid always mock my cooking skil...!" Xia Hua bring Xiao Zhan to the dining table and scooped him some food.

"Not too much, Jiejie... Later I can:t eat outside," asked Xiao Zhan.

"Oh... Sure. Sure. I understand," Xia Hua smiled fondly.

Xiao Zhan ate quietly.

"Hey, Zhan-ge! What are you doing? We're going out to eat, right? If you eat the food Sáozi has cooked, you'll get poisoned!" Wang Yibo suddenly blurted out.

"You...!" Xia Hua glared at Wang Yibo.

"Xia Hua..." Haikuan restrained his wife from bursting out. Xia Hua finally stayed silent.

"I just ate a bit. Jiejie'cook is good," said Xiao Zhan, made Xia Hua's eyes beamed.

"Just wait until I cook for you. You'll be in heaven," Wang Yibo smirked. He pulled Xiao Zhan from the dining table and off they gone.

"Did he confess already?" Asked Xia Hua after they are gone.

"Who?" Haikuan put a piece of meat into his mouth.

"Yibo." Xia Hua replied.

Haikuan shook his head. "He scared if Xiao Zhan will distances himself from him if he knows his true feeling toward him."

"Why? I could see Xiao Zhan have an interest yyo Yibo, as well."

Haikuan only shrugged.

"A person like Xiao Zhan, needs somebody who confess to him directly. In a short words, he has no confidence to confess first, due to his background history. He expects someone loves him unconditionally, sincerely, accepts him as who he is."

"Yibo is sincerely likes him."

"But he never say that out loid in front of Xiao Zhan!"

Haikuan didn't answer. He continued eating.

"Lao Gong! How about I put a bait for Xiao Zhan to show his true feeling to our Yibo?" Xia Hua caught an idea.

Haikuan coughed, choked with his food.

"Aiyaa.... You like an eldery already. Choke to your food," Xia Hua passed her husband a glass of water.

After he drank half of glass of the water, Haikuan spoke,"Don't do the reckless thing, Xia Hua. It's about Yibo's love life. The think he's yearning for 10 years. Don't ruin it,please?"

"It won't! I promise it will goes smoothly," Xia Hua convinced her husband.

"I have nothing to do with it," Haikuan glared at Xia Hua.

"Ok," Xia Hua replied. A smirk formed on her.lips.

"I don't know why I like you and end up marry you," Haikuan muttered.

"Because your life will be super boring to the death if you didn't, Lao Gong!" Xia Hua grinned.

Haikuan shook his head. But he smiled, and said,"I'm glad we met that day...' while staring at his wife. Xia Hua caressed Haikuan hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 8.1K 23
A beautiful love story of Xiao Zhan who has a huge crush on Wang Yibo who feels the same for Zhan... But zhan doesn't know about the secret of yibo...
74.9K 3.5K 19
Can Love be in a wrong TIME? Xiao Zhan is innocently inlove with Wang Yibo, he wish nothing than be with that man for the rest of his life. But what...
63K 3.2K 13
Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are have been in a relationship for five years. One day, Xiao Zhan propose to Yibo, but Yibo rejected him and run away. After...
12.1K 729 13
Xiao zhan is in love with his best friend Wang yibo.. who is six years younger than him, they'd been friends since childhood, Yibo was a clingy baby...