My Inner Demons | One-Shots

By EmelinStriker

[Highest Rank: #1 in "Rhys"] (#ShoeTheTape) (Earlier updates are on my Quotev account!) READ THE [IMPORTANT]... More

[IMPORTANT]
♡ Boyfriends!Daemos X Bullied!Shy!Reader ~ Nothing Better ♡
♡ Leif X Suicidal!Reader ~ Self Assassination ♡
♡ Husband!Pierce X Reader ~ Sleep ♡
☆ Cheater!Husband!Leif X Reader ~ Second Chance ☆
♡ Father!Leif X Mother!Reader ~ Strong Offspring ♡
♡ Husband!Rhys X Pregnant!Reader ~ Family ♡
♡ Noi X Rhys + Asch X Reader ~ A Matchmaker's Match ♡

♧ Rhys X Artist!Reader ~ What's the difference? ♧

3.6K 77 85
By EmelinStriker

Note: I read the word "Randomness" in the request and immediately had an idea. -w-

Leif's existence is just a little bonus.

(F/C/F) = Favorite Cookable Food

- Requested by ImJustSmolBean (Quotev) -

Warning: Slight NSFW imagery up ahead!

You were currently sitting at the kitchen table, doodling some small images of your five roommates from a world of what seemed like demons. But you probably drew Rhys more often than the others, not only because he was your best friend, but because you had a crush on him. Despite the other daemos trying to woo you over in the past as well, Rhys definetely got closer to you than any of them.

Speaking of which, Rhys was cooking up some dinner for you and the others. But mainly for you, hence why he was cooking (F/C/F). Noi was the only daemos, other than Rhys, nearby on the couch watchinh TV. The other daemos were somewhere in your wall's pocket-castle, waiting for Noi to get them for dinner. The blue-horned daemos would occassionally turn his head to see what you were drawing, but he didn't actually get to exactly see your drawings until he finished cooking and told Noi to go get the others.

He then turned off the stove, used two empty plates/bowls to put the food on/in, then put away the tools he was using and made his way over to you, sitting down next to you as he put one of the plates/bowls in front of you to grab your attention. "What have you been creating this whole time?" He asked.

You looked at him with a little smile. "I drew you and the others."

Rhys seemed a little flustered as he spoke. "Oh... May I see?" Suddenly, he watched as your smiling expression turned into a horrified one as you realized something.

"N-No, s-sorry...", you said as you closed your sketchbook.

"Why?"

"Um... b-because I kind of drew you all in SFW and NSFW..."

Rhys just got even more confused. "SFW and NSFW? What is that?"

"They stand for Safe For Work and Not Safe For Work-"

"So, what's the difference?"

"Basically... SFW is content for anyone to see and NSFW is... content that's not suited for children..."

"Which means I'm allowed to see both due to me not being a child", he commented before taking your sketchbook from the table. You tried to steal your sketchbook back, but that bastard decided to stand up and move further away from the table so you couldn't reach him by climbing.

"No! Give that back!" You then sprinted towards him, jumping as high as you could just to crash against his semi-toned chest. You continued to jump, even try to pull down his arms, before he could open the book fully. However, your attempts were useless since he was taller than you and his race clearly stronger. He gave you a smug smirk before flipping through your sketchbook. You on the other hand blushed a deep shade of red out of embarrassment. Your life was over. Your crush would figure out your feelings for him and would want to never talk to you ever again. He'll probably tell the others about your few NSFW artwork of them too. But Rhys clearly had more of those than them. Even some relationship doodles of you holding hands or making out.

"I don't see any of this not-suited-for-children content. You only drew small and adorable images-" Suddenly, he stopped and just stared at probably the first page to your demise. The dark-skinned daemos suddenly started to blush at whatever he saw before flipping the page, his blush darkened as his eyes widened. He definetely found your NSFW art of him. Rhys kept on flipping through the pages while you just wished to die in a corner.

Anxiety seemed to have kicked in because you were already running away into the daemos' pocket-castle. You thought he wouldn't find you if you hid in the room with their hot tub. You ran behind a pillar and pulled your knees up to your face as your breathing became heavy.

Meanwhile, Rhys didn't notice your sudden disappearance at first as he was fascinated by not only your art skills, but also because of how you depicted him and the others. The other daemos only had one drawn pose without clothes each, their male parts were quite detailed too.

However, Rhys on the other hand found a lot of nude art of himself. Some even having you drawn under him or sitting on him without any clothes as well. Did you wish to mate with him?"

The daemos then flipped towards the last page where you stoppd doodling, which was only you and him holding hands and kissing. He was in some strange black clothing and you were in what seemed like a dress. His horns weren't visible in this image and there were little hearts around the both of you.

Was this a human courting?

Rhys then noticed your disappearance and immediately felt regretful.

He ran through your whole apartment and looked behind any object until he decided to look in their home in the wall. He focussed on his magic to sense you within the barrier. He felt five other presences in total. The first thing that came to mind was the spell pool. You always told him that the sound of the water calmed you down. There were two presences, however. Who was the second one?

Rhys suddenly had a bad feeling, so he ran towards the spell pool.

As he entered, he could hear a scream that got cut off. Your scream. He tracked you down and what he saw made his blood boil. There stood Leif, holding you against your will on one of the pillars. One hand held your arms together above your head, and the other was on your mouth, preventing you from screaming any more, but you were still struggling as tears were streaming down your face.

"Shut your mouth, princess! It's either you'll marry me or I'll kill you. Simple. Screaming for the others isn't an option-" Suddenly, half of Leif froze, literally. Looking towards the side, you saw a pissed off Rhys coming to your rescue, ice magic in his hands.

"How dare you touch her like that!"

Leif then let you go as he tried to become more unfrozen by moving. "O-Oh, I f-f-fucking dare!" He said as he pulled out his sickles, still shaking a little from the cold but not intimidated by the ice user.

Before anything could escelate, you sprinted towards Rhys, grabbed his shoulders and looked him in the eyes with a worried look. "Please don't fight- I don't want any of you to get hurt!"

Rhys' expression became gentle once he got lost in your beautiful (e/c) eyes for too long. He then disabled his magic before wrapping his arms around you.

"I-I'm sorry. I just saw you being assaulted and I-"

"Yeah, Rhys. You shouldn't get so cold about a minor setback."

"A minor setback?! You ignorant-" He easily broke one arm away from you, but you wrapped your unoccupied arm around his once more, snapping him back from whatever he was imagining.

He looked back down and sighed. "Let's go somewhere else", the smarter daemos said as he picked you up bridal style.

Once you were out of Leif's sight, realization kicked in with another wave of panic. You struggled against Rhys' inhuman strength, but he wouldn't let you slip away so easily, not this time.

He walked out of your apartment's wall and into your bedroom, ignoring the others' presences at the table and closing the door. Rhys then proceeded to sit down on your bed before repositioning you with ease so you would sit on his lap, your knees on his sides, just like on the nsfw artwork you drew of you two, but with clothes on.

You blushed a deep red as you look anywhere but at your crush, ashamed of yourself and afraid of what he might be thinking of you now. Little tears began to form in your eyes again, but you somehow couldn't speak. Suddenly, you felt a pair of lips on yours, stopping your train of thoughts. Did Rhys just...?

Looking at him in surprise, you saw the daemos passionately kissing you, as if he wanted to do this for quite some time now. You didn't know how to react, so you didn't kiss back out of shock because you never would've expected this from him. He then detached himself from your lips and leaned back just to give you a worried look. "Did you really think I wouldn't want to court you? We all have been trying to do that for some time now."

"B-But-" "It's alright, (Y/N). You don't need to feel ashamed of this. I've seen the way you drew me, us. And I must admit, I... had similar thoughts of you... w-with me."

If this was a dream, you never wanted to wake up. And if it were an anime, you probably would've had a nosebleed right then and there. Was... Was he being serious?

"May I have the honors to court you, Princess (Y/N)?"

"I... Um..." You always wanted to have a hot guy with horns and magic to propose to you, so why not? "Y-Yes... BUT, l-let's date first and see if, um, it all works out first, a-alright?"

Rhys' bright smile returned as he hugged you close to him, his face basically buried in your chest. "Thank you, princess! I promise to protect you from any harm and stay loyal until the end of my lifetime!" You just told him to see if it works out first, not to already worship you...

Jesus take the wheel to bring them all back to Satan.

All except for Rhys.

He shall remain with you on earth.

[Published: 10/16/19]

I know they're unfamiliar with Satan, but shuch. You still don't know much about their world here yet. :p

Also, I'm working on the other requests + some of the other shots. And lemme tell you, I never thought I'd have more Rhys, Pierce and Noi stories than Asch and Leif.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 234 7
To think your day was normal, then suddenly see demons, was rather unexpected. - My Inner Demons Aphmau FanFiction Pierce x OC [SHORT STORY OF A REU...
348K 8.5K 36
Y/N L/N is the daughter of one of the runner ups for City Council. Y/N and her father had to go meet his "enemy" for the campaign at restaurant for...
180K 5K 52
Complete Hello so this is my first time doing an x reader story,also sorry if my grammar is terrible,also I'm doing this for myself and also because...
6.7K 181 18
Y/n has rented a apartment with Ava and is working a part time job in HCV near them, while Ava is unemployed. One day after getting a lot of missed c...