The Plug's End : Last chapter

By BabyLovee23

Nyla all grown up and still top dog. With balancing her love life and her business Can she keep it together o... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Bonus
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
The end
Family tree

1

4.5K 89 5
By BabyLovee23

Few years later
Loud Stone federal prison
Thursday 3:34 pm
Nyla Bankz || Zilly

"How's Everybody doing?"

"Good I guess"

"Why say it like that Brazil?"

"Well every since the last time I came to visit you everything went south, nobody talks to each other no more, I'm still depressed about Momma, My Da- I mean Nick and I are no longer talking to each other.. the only person I can really say is there for me is SeNine, nova and the boys plus baby girl" I chuckled a little.

He sigh "I was afraid that would happen, at least Nova still keep in touch , hows Ej and Jnari?" I smiled just thinking of my nephews. Ej is 15 now while Jnari was 12 and they are the best.

Plus they had a little girl 5 years ago. He had a personal visit with Nova in a private room and well you know the out come.

Me and Ej are still close he's at my house every weekend when I'm in town sometimes. He even plays basketball with SeNine . Nari comes once and a while he was such a mommas boy. I even let Ej little brother Toni come over sometimes.

Toni lived them because Kamari moved in with Nova and she lets him come over. With the whole Kamari situation we were cool now. I told her I respect what she did and after she help me set her brother up I had no issue with her.

She always help Nova out with the boys and became apart of my little circle. "Their great Em, I can't wait for you to see them on this visit  and baby girl so big now" he smiled. Ej seen him a few times and Nari too but not  Jada. This will be their first visit together and I know my brother will be excited.

Jada loved her mother but was auntie little girl. That's my babygirl , I treat her like my own child. Some people even ask if she was my child because she looked so much like me and Emerias.

"I wish I could see them everyday outside this hell of a place" I looked around. Yes my big brother was still locked up for 10 years on illegal drug possession and they found other things in his records. Because of the power he had and connections I had , they only gave him 10 years.

If that was anybody else they would have 20-45 years no parole. "I know but you have 2 years left" I tired to lighten up the mood. He smack his lips "how's SeNine treating you? Cameron and Brandon running things nicely what about Taron?" I chuckled.

"Now you know those two dumb asses can't do shit right but they are doing great business , it's just Ethan " I rolled my eyes thinking of him. He was on some funny shit and I will not hesitate to kill him either.

He wasn't my cousin , he was Emerias cousin on his father side. No blood to me so it would not hurt for me to pop his ass. "He still acting out I see?" He sigh.

"I keep telling him Taron has control of one side and him the other while you're gone but he think just because he blood to you like Brandon and Cameron it should be all his... you can't tell him shit, he goes behind Taron back to do shit.. Taron is so close to just killing him" he rubbed his chin.

"Tell him I said come visit me and don't Dodge my question, how's SeNine treating you" I blow out a breath. Emerias just like any other big brother sized up SeNine when he first asked me out.

He actually asked Emerias first because he couldn't asked my father he didn't know him that well. And After that big explosions killing everybody he went to crack. He sold the house they had build for each other and all of my mother jewelry.

He tried to sell her diamond necklace but I fought him for it. I slap him and SeNine actually fight him. "I'm disappointed in Nick, I looked for him to protect you will I'm gone but within the first year he let me down... I'll handle him when I get out" I shake my head.

"Now that's great Nine doing good, you know he actually comes to talk to me" I rolled my eyes. "Don't do that him like that he just needs someone that understands him, he did lost his father the same time I went to jail and-"

"Instead of grieving over him, he was helping me grieve over Momma and you.... ugh I'm a terrible girlfriend " I hit my hand on my forehead. How could I be so selfish and not see that my boyfriend needed me.

Emerias grabbed my hand and I looked up at him. "Calm down he understands where you coming from but can you be a little more open with him , it drives him crazy when he don't know how you feel" I sigh.

I didn't know I wasn't opening up to him. Usual I would just say what's on my mind but after this situation it seems like I couldn't. I lost my family plus my mother, my fathers on cocaine , my brothers in jail and the rest of my family that's alive weren't speaking to each other.

I guess I was afraid if I open up to him he would go like the rest. But I shouldn't have assume that and close him out. "I will but since when you start liking Nine?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

He chuckled "since the day he asked me to become your boyfriend" he shrugged.  I rolled my eyes because I still can't believe he asked him that. It was cute and traditional so he got a pass on that.

"Wish you was out Em" I said once it was quiet. "Times up" the guard said and I got up. He hugged each other before I kissed his cheek. "I'll call you tomorrow ok" I nodded my head then head to the front to get my things.

These pass six years had been hard on us. My father got on drugs heavily I had to move in with SeNine when I turn 17 because he got worst. Around my graduation he sold the house and all of their things just for drugs.

After that I cut all contact with him and changed my last name to my family name. It's just been me and SeNine for the pass 5 years. You could say I love him but I'm in love with him. SeNine showed me what real love is and I appreciate it so much.

Speaking of him I had to call him.

"Yeah baby" I smiled.

"I'm on the way home you want anything?"

"Just you on a plate" I could hear him smirking. I end up losing my virginity to Nine after my seventh birthday after living with him for a few months.

"We can make that hap-" I was getting another call.

"Hold on baby"

"Speak" I said irritated.

"That's how you talk to me now girl" I rolled my eyes.

"Hi Deja"

"Tomorrow my place no excuse" she said then hang up.

"Hello"

"Yeah"

"Baby I'm coming now" I hang up the phone.

Leave it up to Deja to get on the phone like that. I met Deja through Nine actually she was his first cousin on his father side. When his father died their whole family got together for his funeral.

I met everybody and they loved me. I was only 16 then but now they treat me like family. He had his fathers last name and I found out his whole name which was cute. SeNine Canpàlo Sanchez .

Forget about my food I went straight home. Once I parked my car in front of me and Nine mansion I smiled.

I'm 22 now well I just turn 22. I'm in college and still running the biggest mob there is. I don't share a business with Kyla anymore after Emerias went to jail she started to lack on the business so I just shut it down all together.

The bright side was 2 years after that I opened up my very own clothing store. I took full rights over Bankz 23 clothin line when I turn 18 and added more things to them.

My mob has made connections international so I was kind of a big thing. The international forces it's self sometimes come to me for help because their greedy and love money.

Ms.Zilly was the name that give women chills, men want to be with her and children wanted me to be their aunt or mother. The number one thing was that they also feared me the most.

Snapping out my thoughts I got a text from my A-1 saying I was needed at my private trap ASAP. As I start the car back up I heard a tap on my window. I down my window to see a mad SeNine .

"Hey b-"

"Where you going you just got home Zil?"I sigh rubbing my face. I looked at the clock seeing it was only 6pm. "I know but something came up at the trap I need to be there" he smack his teeth before leaning more into my window.

"Mane Zil this the third time you cancel on me and you know I leave tomorrow morning to go check on my empire" I looked down. I forgot all about him going to Jamaica and that it was tomorrow. Last time I checked I thought we had a month left.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll make it up to you when I get back" I plead .

"You have to do that thing I like" he smirked and I shake my head. "Ok but I have to go" he lean in to kiss my lips then walked back into the house.

••••

"HE WHAT!!"

"He didn't make the payment again this month ma'am!"

I was trying my hardest not to get to upset. "This will be the fifth month he has not paid me, bring him to me" I can't believe this. I see being nice to him was out the door.

Only reason I have been letting him slide because he's blood to my brother. But his shit stops tonight and I mean that. If Taron can pay for his portion on time every month why can't he.

This was starting to piss me off. After a few minutes my A-1 walked in with Ethan right behind her. As she made sure he was tied up right in the chair I got up. Walking over to him getting low. "Why are you not paying me Ethan?" I asked.

He looked away. "I'm not making enough to pay you back Nyla but I'm trying" I rolled my eyes. "Taron made every payment on time so why haven't you? When my brother left you and Taron his father business he trusted you to make him and yourself more money right?" I said standing up walking back over to my desk.

"I don't care about that bitch ass nigga Taron, and I'm doing that Nyla but times are hard now" he said as I looked for something. "Mhmmmm" I said looking up at him. Once I found it I whistled to my A-1 and she grabbed his him.

"You left handed right Ethan?"

"Uh yeah why?" I walked over to him with my small sharp blade. "Oh no reason, grab it" she grabbed his left hand sticking it out. Ethan panicked and started to move around.

"Wait Nyla I'll get the money, I'll make Emerias proud just don't do this " he cried out.

Ignoring him I put the blade to his middle finger and slice it fast. Watching his finger fall to the ground and his blood got on my shorts. "Ewwwww come on I juts bought this" I whine standing back up as he screamed.

"Bri Tell Camp come clean this up and make sure he gets the fuck out of here"

"Ight , see you later sis" I smiled at her. Bri has my back since day one and been there for me through out these years. Since I was 12 years old she's been like a big sister to me. "See you I have to go home to my man" I stick my tongue out and did a little dance.

"Ahhhhh"

I almost forgot Ethan was in a chair bleeding. I laughed waving bye to her then left.

Finally making it back home I parked then got out. Unlocking the front door I went is for then locking it back. Going upstairs I saw my room door open. Looking inside there lays a sleeping Nine.

I went to take a quick shower then hop in the head. I kissed his head then got comfortable. "You still want me to do the thing?" I asked wondering if he still sleeping.

"No I'm good, maybe when I get back and you have time " he made sure to say time a certain way. I felt bad as he moved away from me. I turn around and fell asleep alone.

Great Zilly, just great

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 401 54
• Mature Audience ~ (Trigger Warning) It will contain strong language, physical, mental trauma, smut and smoking. • A fatal attraction between a da...
91.3K 1.9K 49
She loves him more than she'll ever know and he loves her more than he'll ever show ❤️‍🩹
556 100 35
A broken-hearted stud from brooklyn new york tryna live life, even though the obstacles seem impossible, especially when she was growing up , all she...
Stability By Blossom_M

General Fiction

4.3K 338 16
#TheRe-upProject2017 All a girl wants , all a girl needs is Stability The life of young Monroe West Begin : 3/28/17 End : 5/16/17