IZ*ONE 13th Member

Від plushiehoshii

let's meet the 13th member of IZ*ONE Більше

PROFILE

312 7 0
Від plushiehoshii

Luna [ Rank 1 ]

Stage Name: Luna

Birth Name: Luna Lee Rawlins-Tanaka

Probable Position: Main Dancer, Main Vocalist, Center, Visual, Main Rapper

Birthday: December 19th, 2003

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Heigh: 180 cm (5'11)

Weight: 48 kg ( 108)

Blood Type: A

Lee Luna Facts

-She was born in Busan, South Korea but raised in London with her aunt and uncle.

-She has three brothers and 4 sisters

-Her twin siblings; Taehyung is in X1 and Taeyang is in KE1PER

-She has trained for 9 years since she was 7 years old

-Luna's Official Color is Lavaender

-She was adopted to a family when she was only few days old.

-Her ethnicity is Half Korean from her biological father and Half Japanese from her biological mother

-She used to be a BigHit, SM and JYP traniee

-She speaks English, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, German, Portuguese, etc.

-She loves boba tea so much.

-She took ballet when she was 3 years old

-She is BTS and TXT's producer; She writes songs and also produce it.

-She can cook really good; sometimes she loves to make menudo to her members.

-Chungha, Ariana Grande, Stacie Orrico, Christina Aguilera and her grandmother are her role model.

-Her hidden talent is singing with her mouth close

-Somi is her half sister cause they have same mom; also Jungkook is her half brother cause they have the same dad but her biological sister, Nini are real sisters. Chaeyeon & Chaeryeong are her cousin.

-A lot of people said that she look like Somi and Jungkook.

-She met her biological mother and father when she was debut cause they came to support her.

-In Korea, she is known as a most powerful and unique voices in K-pop.

-Her grandmother was a K-pop Idol in 90s; that's where she get the singing from.

-Her adoptive father; Marshall died when she was 10 years old cause he has heart attack.

-She is very close to Yeonjun, Taehyun from TXT and she even have a crush on them but Namjoon from BTS is her crush.

~She is very close to Hangyul from X1 cause they were childhood friends.

~She is dating someone but she won't tell her fan just yet. 

~ She has nephew and niece from her older sister, Angel. she is very close with them; Damien ( 2004 ) and Mia ( 2005 )

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
Doors open. Від ash

Фанфіки

581K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...