The Ultimate gamer goes to a...

By GodofWrath19

I was your average guy in a average world that was a bit of a pain but I'm special from the rest. Because I w... More

My new life and world
After one whole year later
A new challenge and a "NEW GAME+"
A new problem with a "Hard" level
Well.... back to the basics of life
A new kind of "Level Up!"
My first "Boss fight" in a new world!
When one game is done play another
Game day with the team (bonus chapter 1)
A new day to play a new game
One problem after another
The second stage of the game
Forgiveness and the Truth
It's time to "Just Dance" and sing
A new mascot to the team and adventure
Exploring and a uninvited guests
A deal and TRUE power of the GAMER reveals
Hanging out with JNPR for a day (bonus 2)
Another day with the team and a date (Bonus 3)
The talk also an old friend and a bad dog
When does a GAMER take a break from a game?
The big surprise and "Talk"
Welcome back... my old and dear friend
Its time for a REAL boss fight
Going to the future to help a friend(bonus 4)
Hey.. kept you waiting huh? ...Rose(Bonus 5)
New Bio
REMASTERED!? PLOT TWIST!
Not a chapter or anything just a note!

A new day, A new experience

3.3K 49 15
By GodofWrath19

After what happen yesterday I rented a hotel for one day. Next morning I woke up and got ready for today as I walked to airship it was big also many people were going in. As you enter you brought some medicine for motion sickness because Jaune has motion sickness also your a nice GAMER dude. After sometime you got out of the airship and you see Jaune ran to the nearest trash can so you thought to yourself it's time for you make a new friend so then you walked up to him also good thing you always carry a water bottle with you.

Y/N POV

Y/N: Hey there! looks like you need a hand.  I said while handing him my water bottle also some medicine.

Jaune:(take medicine) Thanks a lot...

Y/N: Y/N L/N at your service my good friend.

Jaune: Jaune Arc

Y/N: Short, Sweet, and rolls off the tongue I bet my 'Last word' that the ladies love it. I said while we shack hands.

Jaune: Yeah, maybe they do I like you Y/N.

We both walked into Beacon until we heard a explosion and I knew that I need to make another entrance so I told Jaune where to meet me up and he agreed so I ran to the direction where I need to make a little rose happy.

Ruby POV

Ruby: I guess I'm not the only one having a rough first day soo, what...

I turn to the girl in black but she's already left.

Ruby: Uggghh!!! Why'd Yang have to ditch me? she could've helped me with that mean girl! I collapse on the ground and close my eyes and just wish things get better.

??: Looks like I came to late, but I see your having a rough day huh.

I look up to see the guy that helped me last night. Y/N L/N I think

Y/N POV 

I see Ruby on the ground I know she's sad so I need to cheer her up.

Ruby: You could say that my sister just ditch me and I just exploded.

Y/N: Well now let me join you then (mimics what just happen to Ruby)

Ruby see me fall down and this makes her laugh. This makes me happy to see that she's not sad anymore.

Ruby: (Laugh) I guess you exploded too huh?

Y/N: Yup!, anyways what's up with you? you seem sad about something tell me.

She then explaining what just happen so I spoke up.

Y/N: So that's the problem huh. (gets up and hold out hand) would you like to be friends with me besides I need a friend too.

Ruby: Do you really mean it? she says as she takes your hands.

Y/N: Yeah I mean it! your strong, kind, and pretty much awesome.

Ruby: Oh, stop your making me blush.

Y/N: Come on Ruby,I have a friend that I want you to meet.

Ruby: You remember my name?

Y/N: Yeah it's hard to forget an awesome person like yourself.

Ruby: (Blushes) Well, thanks 

Y/N: Okay, look one of my new friends is coming to us right now... Hey Jaune!

Jaune: (walks over) Yeah Y/N?

Y/N: Jaune this here is Ruby Rose a new friend I made also Ruby this here is Jaune Arc.

Ruby: Nice to meet ya!

Jaune: Yeah, you too!

Ruby: Aren't you the guy who threw up on the ship?

Will POV

I finally made it to Beacon. I was sent here for a mission from Roman to beat the living shot out of Y/N also get information that even Roman doesn't know. I then see Y/N with the main character but sooner or later they'll leave him after I'm done with him hahahahaha.

Third POV

Jaune: All I'm saying is that motion sickness is a much more common problem than people think of it.

Ruby: Look, I'm sorry 'Vomit boy' was the first thing that came to mind.

Jaune: Oh, well what if I called you crater face?

Y/N: I thought you said it was an accident?

Ruby: IT WAS!! THANK YOU!!!

Jaune: Well, the name is Jaune Arc! short, sweet, and rolls off the tongue ladies love it!

He look at you and you gave him smile.

Ruby: Do they?

Jaune: They will I hope they will... I think my mom always says that... never mind.

Ruby: (chuckles) So I got this thing.

Ruby then pulls out her Crescent Rose and transforms it into it's scythe form.

Jaune: WOAH!! IS THAT A SCYT-

Y/N: BY THE GREAT WOLF OF SIF!! I FORGOT ABOUT YOUR SCYTHE!!

You run full sprint to examine it by it's design also the way it was made.

Y/N: By the looks of it. It was handmade it also it seem it can transform into three different modes. I think it's storage, rife, and scythe modes and it can use fire, ice, gravity, and electric dust shells. That's what you call a High Caliber Sniper Scythe it works for long rang also close combat!

They look at you with surprise also confusion.

Y/N: Oh sorry when it comes to weapons also GUNS! I become a bonafide gun nut also weapon nut.

Ruby: Wow, really?

Y/N: Yep! nobody likes when I talk about that stuff.

Ruby: No! I said "Wow, really" because I do that too!

Y/N: Oh, I'm glad I'm not the only weapon nut in here.

Ruby: Yeah... so what do your weapons do? I mean besides stab and shoot people also grimm?

Y/N: Which one?

They look at you with confusion

Ruby: What do you mean by "Which one"?

Y/N: Well, Ruby I only have one close also range melee weapon, BUT if we're talking about GUN!!!(I turn Russian here) I have fully auto rifles, semi auto rifles, scout rifles, burst rifles, sniper rifles, hand cannons, sidearms, SMGs, LMGs, shotguns, grenade launchers, and rocket launchers also grenades so what the like to talk about?

They look at you with disbelief that you only have ONE melee weapon, but YOU HAVE ALL OF THAT!?

Ruby: Well tell me about the melee weapon, those two hand cannons, and what's in those two duffle bags?

You then showed them my gun sword, Ace of spades, and your "last word" 

Y/N: My sword gun name is "Scathe" it can be for long rang also for close combat. Oh I forgot to mention that it can use any element dust bullets  AND when fires it explodes in impact to the target.

Jaune: Wow, that's awesome! so what about the hand cannons.

Y/N: Ooh~ now were talking! these two are my pride and joy. The one in the right is my "Ace" this hand cannon can fire 13 rounds, shoots high caliber rounds, and it comes with a mod called "Memento Mori" after every reload it can deals more damage to its target. To my left hand is "The last word" this hand cannon can fire 8 rounds , high caliber rounds, and comes with 2 mods one is called "Last Word"  it can improve stability and target acquisition the second is called "Perfect Balance" it stabilizes the gun recoil and a steady aim.

They both look at you confused and amazed by the knowledge you gave them.

Y/N: Also the two duffle bags you got wait until we get settle down so what do you got Jaune.

Jaune: Oh! Uh, I've got this sword.

Ruby: Ooh!

Jaune: I've got this shield, too

He then show us his weapon and shield

Jaune: The shield... gets smaller so whenever I get tired of carrying it, I can just put it away.

Y/N: Wait, doesn't it weigh the same?

Jaune: Y-yeah, it does

Ruby: Well, like Y/N said I'm also a dork when it comes to weapons, so I guess I did go a little overboard in designing it.

Jaune: Wait, you MADE that?

Ruby: Of course! all students at Signal forge their own weapons! didn't make yours?

Jaune: It's been handed down to me by my great grandfather he used it in the war.

Ruby: Then, isn't it more of a family heirloom?

Y/N: Jaune family heirlooms are amazing because they carry history in them also bloodline weapons are more FASCINATING.

Ruby: Yeah! like Y/N said without the unsettling last part.

Jaune: Right, the classics.... hey Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

Jaune: Why'd you help me out? 

Y/N: Well, because a wise old lady once said "A friend is he who gives a helping hand to his friend in distress" it means your my friend and that's a enough of a reason for me to help you out Jaune.

Jaune: Wow, wise lady.

Ruby(mind); Wow, Y/N is amazing guy I wonder that's why he help me out. He did said I was cool also he called me ador-wait? Nonono I can't be falling for Y/N right now!  GAH! he probably doesn't think of me like that! Now's not the time to think about that! I don't know him to well!

Jaune: Hey, do either of you know where we're going?

Y/N: *sign* follow me

(Time Skip to Ozpin saying his speech)

Y/N POV

I was waiting with Jaune until I see Will I Knew he ain't going to play nice also he's probably going to mess up the timeline so I need to make sure he doesn't. Jaune saw my face with concern, but I told him I was fine also told him a joke we both laugh and we headed to the Auditorium.

Location Auditorium

Ruby POV

I was with Yang talking and we see all the boys shirtless and Jaune wearing Feetie pajamas. I then see Y/N coming in with the two bags he also brought a min table? until I hear him talking to Jaune.

Jaune: Hey Y/N whats with all that stuff?

Y/N: Well, to answer your question let me just show you.

He then drop both bags in the ground and to everyone eyes were open it was A LOT OF GUNS!!!! ALSO AMMUNITION!!! I never seen someone with so much guns!?

Jaune: DUDE!? WHAT'S WITH ALL OF THIS FIRE POWER!?

Y/N: Jaune my second best friend I told you before I AM A GUN NUT! also I need to prepare for the grimm.

He then notice me and Yang and started walk up to us.

Y/N: Hey Ruby! what are you up to!?

Ruby: Nothing much just um.... things soooo what's with the guns?

Yang: Yeah, it looks like your going to war.

Y/N: Um excuse me but who are you? (Y/N already knew who she is but he pretended to not know her)

Yang: Oh I'm sorry my name is Yang, Yang Xiao Long and yours.

Y/N: Little light dragon....

We both were surprise because no one know what Yang's name mean?

Yang: How'd you know?

Y/N: To tell you truth I know many languages because I'm a trader(again Russian) I sell guns to people who are capable of using guns also ammunition if you need of ammo come to me I'll sell you some and your the sister of Ruby I give you a discount also be my friend there a another discount.

We both look at the bags that Y/N is caring and see all of the stuff just how much guns did he bring!?

Y/N: Anyways I'm going to prepare OH! almost forgot I heard we going to be placed in teams and well....... I'm hoping I end up in your team Ruby you make a great leader.

I turn red and Yang was looking at him and me and chuckled.

Ruby(blushing): Yeah, I hope I'm in your team Y/N.

Y/N: Well, then see you guys later I got a date with these beautiful guns see tomorrow you need your rest because I want you to pass okay see ya.

He then walked away to the door and I was more red and then Yang spoke.

Yang: Awww~ my baby sister is in love!

Ruby: YANG! STOP THAT! I'M NOT!

Yang: Tell that to your face!

Ruby: UGU! YOU'RE THE WORST!

Y/N POV

I walked out spreading all of my guns checking the ammo and the other simple things in life with my guns.

Y/N: Don't you worry... no matter what.... if Will comes at you I'll..... put him down.

I was talking to myself because no one was with me.(Arthur: That what he thinks but deep in the shadows there's a little kitten listening)

?? POV

I heard him said those words with no emotion it was grimm,dark, and sounds like he doesn't want to do it but he have to. But those words were still in my head he sounded so demon like.

??: I got to keep a close eye on him, but in a safe distance he sounds like a guy that will kill me if he knew about me spying on him. I then left but made sure he didn't see me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 203 19
Do you know those times in anime where you got reincarnated in another world? cuz that just happened to me, Y/N L/N, except it only gets twice as wei...
268 2 16
While Playing FGO. Which isn't an important topic, I remind you. And suddenly I was in a forest in the middle of no where. But I noticed I wasn't alo...
152K 3.6K 40
"Bitch" "Slut" "Fuckboy" "Asshole" "Stop fighting you two, like fuck I think I'm getting a headache cause of your bullshit" I looked at Taylor an...
586 72 32
Hi I'm Conner, I used to be a normal teenager, with a somewhat normal life and a normal best friend. The only thing is I'm gay and my parents aren't...