Angel (Bnha x Male reader) [O...

By KawaiiItsumi2

(Y/N) is a powerful boy who want's to become a hero and to make his parents happy and proud. He is the only c... More

Character Info
Chpater 1
Capter 1.5
Chapter 2
Auther note
Chapter 2.5
Chapter 3
Authr note
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 5
Chapter 5.5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6.5
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 9.5
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11.5
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5
Chapter 13
Chapter 13.5
Chapter 14
Chapter 14.5
Chapter 15
Chapter 15.5
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 17
Chapter 17.5
Chapter 18
Chapter 18.5
Author Note

Chapter 10.5

6.7K 169 107
By KawaiiItsumi2

Please read my other chapters. Thank you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) (P.O.V)
I was laying in bed sleeping soundly until I heard someone knocking on the door causing me to wake up. "You can come in" Recovery Girl replied. The door opened revealing Midoriya "Hey (Y/N) how are you feeling?" He said softly. I yawned stretching my arms. "I feel a bit better now that I was resting" I smile. "Are you sure? Kacchan fought you pretty roughly" "I'm sure plus, that's how he is" The both of them laughed.

"Though I am upset that I lost the match but life is not fair, you win some and you lose some" I shrugged. "(Y/N) you are able to leave whenever you like. Your wounds should be perfectly healed right" Recovery Girl informs. (Y/N) nods "Got it!" I got off the bed and started to walk with Midoriya. The both of us were talking for a while before I told Midoriya that I need to go somewhere.

"Midoriya I will catch up with you later, okay~" I said. "Where are you going?" "I just going to the waiting room for a bit before the finals start." "Alright then see you later" Both bid their goodbyes. After a few minutes of walking I made to the waiting. I entered and I wasn't expecting someone to be here. "Oh god! Todoroki you scared me! I thought everyone was at the stadium."

I walk in and sat down in the opposite of Todoroki. "How have you been?" I asked. "I'm fine, but I should be the one asking you that. Are you doing okay" he said. I lay my head on my hand "Yeah I'm okay now that I'm healed despite I'm kind of tired" I smile and Todoroki chuckles. "I'm happy that your in good conditions. I didn't like the way Bakugou hurt you though." "Yeah but everyone has their own tactics on fighting even if it's extreme."

Todoroki holds my free hand and kissed it. I blushed "W-What are you doing?" He puts his hand on top of mine. "(Y/N), ever since we went out together I was wondering if we could do-" The door busted open. Both Todoroki and I quickly looked at that direction and it was Bakugou. 'Just my luck' Todoroki thought. "Huh? What the hell are you doing here? And why are you holding (Y/N) hands!!" Bakugou yelled.

He stomps over to us and slams his hand on the table while he did a small explosion. "Answer me!!" Todoroki took his hands off of mine "I should get going now, I wish you both the best!" I said and got up leaving the room then stopped at the door way turning my head towards them. "Even if you don't win you guys will always be my champion~" I said sweetly. After that I left the room leaving two boys blushing.

'Why do you make me feel this way, (Y/N)' Both of them thought. As I made it to the seating area I sat back at my seat waiting for the match to begin. "Welcome back (Y/N)!" Midoriya said. "You did awesome men!" Kirishima shouted. "You were brave to fight against Bakugou!" "Good job (Y/N)!!" "You did your best!" My classmates said. My eyes started to tear up "Thank you all for supporting me!" I bow.

"No thank you for always making us feel better!" Uraraka said. Everyone else nodded and I smiled wiping my tears. "It's finally the last battle of U.A. High School sports festival! The top of the first years will be decided with this one match! From the hero course, Shoto Todoroki! Versus- Also from the hero course, Katsuki Bakugou!" I was nervous and intense to see how this match will end.

"Now- Start!!" Present Mic yelled. In a flash a tall and thick ice was ready in Bakugou's way. "Damn it!" Bakugou yelled as he exploded the ice into pieces as it came towards him in different directions. More ice was made and Bakugou was now surrounded by ice. "Todoroki gets a blow in right away! Is he trying to avoid close combat with Bakugou? Has the winner been decided already?!" Present Mic said.

"It's not on the same scale as in his match with Sero" Midoriya said. "Your right, this time he did it more carefully on attacking that he could see what would happen next!" I say. There was small explosions being heard in the ice and it's getting louder as it gets closer. "What's that sound?" Mineta said, "It's Bakugou's doing" Tsu says. The ice was cracking until Bakugou did his last explosion making the ice explode everywhere.

It shows a tunnel revealing Bakugou. Todoroki moves back. "Did he dig his way out through the ice like a mole with his explosions?!" Sero said shockingly. "Apparently that was an idea?" I say, "That's so weird" Denki added. "The stronger the quirk...." Todoroki runs towards Bakugou and Bakugou uses his explosions to move ahead. "...the more imprecise the attacks!" Bakugou said.

Todoroki hand reaches to Bakugou but he used his quirk to move himself in a different direction causing Todoroki to miss. Bakugou grabs Todoroki head. "He avoided his right side and grabbed him?!" Midoriya shouted. "Wow! That's a good strategy to use!" I say, amazed by how Bakugou thinks. "Are you underestimating me!" Bakugou said as he landed behind Todoroki still having a hold of his head.

"Idiot!" He yelled as he threw Todoroki by exploding him forward. As Todoroki was getting close to out of bounds he used his ice to make a wall to prevent to go any further. Todoroki uses his ice to travel around Bakugou. Bakugou try's to explode him but Todoroki grabs his wrist with his left side. "Use your left side! Use it, Shoto!" Endeavor shouted. He threw Bakugou instead which led him to land on the ground unharmed.

"Stop screwing around. Am I not string enough for you to use it? Bastard...I'll show you what will happen if you make a fool of me! I'll"kill you!" Bakugou said. Todoroki was shocked. "I want an indisputable first place! I can't get that even if I beat scum that underestimate me! There's no point if I can't get higher up than Deku. If you have no intention of winning, then don't stand in front of me! Why are you standing here, damnit!" Bakugou runs to Todoroki.

'Sorry (Y/N)...Ever since that match with Midoriya, I become unsure of what I should do....Of whether or not I was correct...' Todoroki thought. Ice was forming on Todoroki skin. "Todoroki! Don't overthink about it! Show him what your made of!" I scream. '(Y/N)!' Todoroki thought. "Why is (Y/N) rooting for him!" Bakugou said. Bakugou uses his explosions to move faster. Todoroki ice started to disappear and his left side was on fire.

'That's it! That's it! If you're gonna stand in front of me, then you should just concentrate on winning!' Bakugou thought, as he starts to spin in the with smoke from his explosions surrounding him. As Bakugou got closer Todoroki suddenly unactivated his quirk. "Howitzer...Impact!" Bakugou yells. Hitting the ice and made a huge explosion towards Todoroki. "He added momentum and rotation to the huge blast he showed us in his fight with Uraraka! He was like a human projectile!" Present Mic said.

"It looks like Todoroki didn't fire off the huge blast he used in his match with Midoriya, but the winner is-" Bakugou was laying on the ground. "Huh? You put out your flames!" Bakugou said getting up walking towards to Todoroki. "Hey...Hey!" He starts running and grabs Todoroki by the shirt "Stop screwing around! Didn't I yell you that there was no point, damn it?! To get first place like this! Like this?! Like..." Bakugou falls asleep because of Midnight quirk.

Midnight raises her hand. "Todoroki is out of bounds! Which means, Bakugou wins!" Midnight finished. The crowd starts cheering. "And now, all of the events have been completed! The winner of this year's first-year U.A. sports festival is....from class A, Katsuki Bakugou!" Present Mic said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Still Your P.O.V)
"All of the first-years events for this year's sports festival has been completed! It's time we begin the award ceremony!" Midnight said. Fire works went of as well as the stand for the winners. "Wow..." Mineta sweat dropped. "What the heck?" Jiro said. 'Ever since Bakugou woken up he's been like this..' I sweat dropped. Bakugou kept trying to move as he was chained up, trying to yell only to end up coming out as a mumble. "In addition to (Y/N) there is also Iida in third place, but left early for family reasons. Thank you for your understanding!" Midnight added.

'I hope Iida will be okay' I thought. "Now, we will award the metals! The presentation of the medals will of course, be by this man-" "-Hahaha! I have brought the metals here!" "-Our very own hero, All Might!" Then there was an awkward silence. "I talked over you..sorry" Midnight apologized. "The first-years are so lucky!" "They've got the number one here watching them!" People in the crowd said.

"Now then, All Might, please present the medals, starting with third place" Midnight said handing All Might the medals. 'Yes! I'm first!' I thought. "Haha! Young (Y/N), congratulations! You are strong for sure!" He said then giving me a huge. "I bet your parents are happy." My eyes widen before going back. I smile looking at my medal "Yeah I'm sure..." He pats my head before moving on to second place.

"Young Todoroki. Congratulations on coming second. I assume there is a reason why you didn't use your left side during the finale match?" "I had an opportunity during my match with Midoriya, but then I became unsure of myself. I think I understand a little bit of why you are interested in him. I wanted to become a her9 just like you. But I didn't think it would be right for me to be the only one break away. There is still something I need to settle" Todoroki said.

All Might nods. "The look on your face is completely different from before. I won't ask about details. I'm sure you will be able to do what you need to do" All Might said hugging Todoroki. "Yeah" Todoroki replies. "Now then, young Bakugou! This is too much..." He said looking at Bakugou being stained up. I sweat dropped as he takes off the restrain metal mask from Bakugou "Good job doing what you said you would during the player pledge!" All Might said.

"All Might..." "Hmm?" "First place like this....is not worth anything!" Bakugou yelled angrily. "Even if the world recognizes it, if I don't recognize it myself, then it's trash!" He said. 'His face is amazing....' All Might thought. He nods "Right. In this world where people are constantly being compared publicly, there are not many who keep aiming for the top of an unchanging scale" All Might said.

"That's face will tariffed every pro that comes his way" I mumble. "Ha? What did you say (Y/N)! Say to my face!" Bakugou argued. "I rather not" I sweat dropped smiling nervously. "Take this metal, okay? Think of it as 'wound,' so you never forget!" All might hand the metal towards Bakugou. "I said I don't want it!" "Now, now." I giggle quietly as All Might struggle putting on the metal on Bakugou.

"I told you already, I don't want it!" In the end, the metal was hung on Bakugou's mouth. I laughed so much that Bakugou started to blush. "Don't laugh at me! You think your better then me!" I nod. "In some ways, yes, I am better then you" I smiled innocently. "Well, they were the winners this time! But listen here! Anyone here could have ended up on these podiums. It's just as you saw- Competing! Inproveimg each other! And climbing even further! Then next generation of heroes is definitely sprouting!" All Might said.

He points up at the sky. "So, I have just one more thing to say! Everyone, please say it with me! Ready go-" "-Thanks for your hard work!" "-Plus Ultra!" Again another awkward silences. Everyone starts booing at All Might saying it should have been 'Plus Ultra' or whatever. "Well, I thought everyone worked hard...." All might said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Back at the classroom)
"Good work. So there will be no school tomorrow or the day after that. I'm sure the pro heroes who watched the sports festival will want to recruit you, but we'll consolidate everything and announce it when you get back. So rest well, and look forward to that" Aizawa said. "Yes, sir!" Everyone replied. Everyone started to pack up and went back to their homes.

I flew my way home. As I made it safely, I looked at painting on the wall of my parents and I. The painting was painted when I was about four years old. Dad holds Mom's waist while she is holding me on her hips. All three of us smiling happily. I smile every time I look at it. "Mom, Dad...I made it! I came in third place at the sport festival! I know I'm still far from achieving to be a pro hero, but I'm not giving up!" My smile turns into a sad smile.

"I love guys" Tears started to form but I quickly wiped them. I looked at the picture one last time before leaving. I went up to my room changing out of my clothes and going to do a quick shower. After that I changed into my pj and went to the kitchen to cook something. "Hmm...nah! I don't feel like cooking. I order pizza instead, after waiting for 30 minutes or so the pizza men came. I gave him the money and a tip as well, maybe about 60 dollars? I wasn't paying attention but either way the guy deserves it!

I put the pizza on the table and smell it. "Mmm~ So good" I started to dig in enjoying my food. After eating the whole pizza....which isn't healthy, I went to my room and laid on my bed. "What am I going to do for two whole days...?" Laying there for a few minutes before getting an idea. I ran to the living room and started to play video games. Let's just say I had the most laziest days ever!

Time skip, by snoring (Y/N)~

I was waken up by my alarm. I got off my bed getting my school uniform. Once I finished dressing up I brushed my teeth, headed to the kitchen to eat something and left the house. *Yawn* "I wish I didn't have school today!" I whine as I walk to school. People were staring at me and pointing fingers. 'What did I do?' A women with her kid was walking towards me. "You did a very good job on U.A sport festival!" She compliments.

Her child nodded "Your so cool!" I was shocked at first but it went away. "Thank you very much!" I smiled and bowed. Both of them just smiled saying goodbye and continued where they were heading to. As I kept on walking more people complimented me and asking for a picture and whatnot. This feeling was making me feel confident and happy. I finally made to school. I open the door and sat on my seat.

"It's different when they broadcast the matches on TV after all, huh? So many talked to me on my way here!" Ashido said. "Yeah, me too!" Kirishima replied. "People were starting at me, too. It was kind of making me feel embarrassing!" Toru says. "Isn't That normal for you?" Ojiro asked. "I had some elementary schoolers suddenly tell me 'Don't worry about it" Sero pointed out. "That's adorable" I say before giggling.

"How about you, (Y/N)" Tsu asked causing a few students to look at me. "I had people in all ages congratulating me on coming third place." She nods. "Yeah! You did pretty good!" Kirishima said. "Thank you! But.....something else also happened.." "What is it?" Ashido asked. I scratch the back of my head. "A random guy he was about his early twenties. He came up to me grabbing both of my hands saying 'Will you be my lover!" I finished.

The room went quiet. "You rejected him right!?" Midoriya said. "What did you say?" "I hope you said to 'F*ck off!" Todoroki and Bakugou said. "Was he hot!" Ashido ask. I blushed. "Well....he was good looking but not my type? I guess" I replied. "Hold on a minute, (Y/N) you are gay?" I looked at Denki. "I...I-" "Of course he is!" Toru patted my back. "How would you know!" "I know everything....just kidding, but you do blush whenever your with a certain someone."

I sigh. "Whatever! Anyway, I did say no" I say ignoring that question even though it's quite obvious. The doors open revealing Aizawa. "Morning." "Good morning!" Everyone replies. "I'm glad to see that the bandages are gone" Tsu told Aizawa. "The old lady went overboard with the treatment. More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today."

Everyone was getting nervous. "You will be coming up with hero names." "We're going to do something exciting!" Cheered everyone. "This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin earnest in the second and third years, after students gain experience and can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential" Aizawa said continuing his speech.

"We all have to prove ourselves when we get picked?" Toru asked. "So once they pick us we all have to improve our skills once it's over?" I said. "That's right" Aizawa reply. "And here are the total for those with the offers" he said, showing us the offers. Todoroki has 4090, Bakugou has 3556, (Y/N) has 862, Tokoyami has 360, Iida has 301, Kaminari has 272, Yaoyorozu has 108, Kirishima has 68, Uraraka has 20, and finally Sero with 14.

"In other years, it's been more spread out, but all eyes were on these two this years." Aizawa pointed out. "Gah, there's such a huge difference" Denki whines. "Wow! I didn't know pro's would want me!" I yelled happily. "First Todoroki and second Bakugou?" Jiro says. "It's the opposite of their placement in the sport festival" Kirishima adds. "Some people are too scared to ask for a guy who was restrained on the podium" Sero mumbles.

"What're the pros scared of?!" Bakugou yells at Sero. 'That face though..' I laughed at his statement. Momo sighs "You're amazing, Todoroki" She turns to him. "They're probably all because of my dad" he replies emotionless. "Wow, we got offers!" Uraraka said excitedly, shaking a Iida's shoulder. "Midoriya, you didn't get any!" Mineta puts his hand on Midoriya shoulders.

"They're scared of you cause of the crazy way you were fighting!" Mineta yelled/whisper. I slap the crap out of him. "Don't you say that again or else" I say smiling creepily at him. "O-Of c-course (Y-Y/N)" he stutters. 'Why are the innocents so evil?!' Mineta thought. "Keeping the result in mind, whether or not anyone asked for you, you will all be participating in internships with pros." "Internships?" Midoriya mumbles.

"Yeah. At USJ, you already got to experience combat with real villains, but it will still be meaningful training for you to see pros at work firsthand" Aizawa said. "So that explains the hero names!" Sato said. "Things are suddenly getting a lot more fun!" Uraraka smiled. "Well, those hero names are still temporary, but if your not serious about it...." "-you'll have hell to pay later!" A female voice was heard. Mineta and Denki were blushing and getting excited.

"Because A lot of hero names used by students become recognized by society, and they end up becoming professional hero names!" Midnight said closing the door. "Midnight!" Everyone said. "Well that's how it is. So Midnight will be making sure your names are okay. I can't do stuff like that" Aizawa said. "When you give yourself a name, you get more concrete image of what you want to be like in the future, and you can get closer to it."

With that being said, Aizawa got is yellow cocoon and fell asleep. "Hmm? What hero name should I have" I mumble, taping my marker on the board. "Okay, let's start with those who are finished" Midnight said. Aoyama went up first holding up his board. "Shining hero: I can not stop twinkling! Which means, you can't stop my sparkles!" He said proudly.

'It's a sentence!' Everyone thought. "It'll be easier to use if you take out the 'I' and shorten the 'can not' to 'can't" Midnight said, fixing his board. "Your right, mademoiselle!" He points out. 'It's okay?!' "Anyway, choose one- English or French!" Sato said. "Then, I'll go next!" Ashido said excitedly. "Her name: Alien Queen!" She said.

"Are you trying for the thing with acidic blood? I wouldn't if I were you!" Midnight yells. "Dang it!" Ashido goes back to her seat. "Can I go next" Tsu said. "Go ahead." "I've had this in mind ever since I was in elementary school. Rainy season hero: Froppy" She said. "That's so cute! It seems friendly. I like it! It's a great example of a name that everyone will love!" Midnight agrees. "Froppy!" "Froppy!" "Froppy!" Froppy!" Everyone cheered for her.

'Thanks, Froppy! You've brought things back to normal' A few of the students thought. "Then I'll go too. Sturdy hero: Red Riot!" Kirishima said. "Red Riot? You're paying homage to the Chivalrous hero: Crimson Riot, right?" Midnight questions. "Yes. It's pretty old-fashioned, but the hero image I'm going for is Crimson himself." "If you're bearing a name you admire, it'll come with that much more pleasure" Midnight said.

"I'm prepared for that!" Kirishima adds. 'What a cool name~' I thought. "Heading hero: Earphone Jack" Jiro said. "That's good one!" Midnight points out. "Tentacle hero: Tentacole." "It's like tentacle with some octopus thrown in!" Midnight answers. "Taping hero: Cellophane" Sero says. "Nice and simple!" Midnight gave him a thumbs up. "Martial Arts hero: Tailman." "A hero name that reflects something of your body!"

"All these names are good, and I still can't think of any" I mumble to myself. "Sweets hero: Sugarman!" "So sweet!" "Pinky!" Ashido shouted. "Peachy pink complexion!" Midnight fangirls. "Stun Gun hero: Chargebolt!" "Oh, I feel tingly!" "Stealth hero: Invisible Girl!" "That's great!" 'What a perfect name' I sweat dropped. "Come on, let's keep right on going!" Midnight yells.

"I hope I will not bring shame to this name. Everything hero: Creati" Momo said. "Creative!" Todoroki went up. "Shoto" He said. "Your name? Is that okay?" Midnight asked. He nods "Yeah." "Jet-Black hero: Tsukuyomi" Tokoyami said. "God of night!" "Fresh-Picked hero: Grape Juice!" Mineta said. 'Why...just why' I thought looking at him mentally.

"Pop and kitschy!" "Petting hero: Anima" "Okay, got it!" Now Bakugou went up. "King Explosion Murder" He said. 'What can of hero name is that!' ""You probably shouldn't use something like that" "Why not!?" "You should be 'Explosion Boy!" Kirishima reply's. "Shut up! Weird hair!" Bakugo yells, while both Kirishima and Denki are laughing their butts off. I laugh as well.

"This is what I thought of: Uravity" Uraraka said. "Sounds stylish." "Choosing hero names is going more smoothly than I thought it would! All that's left is Bakugou who needs to rethink his name, and Iida, (Y/N), and Midoriya are left." Iida went up using his name as well. "Here goes nothing" I got up and went to the front of the class. "This took me a while to think, but I taking it might be a name that will represent my future. The name that I picked is Haniel."

"What kind of name is that?" Denki said confusingly. "What does it mean?" Midnight asked. "The name Haniel represents a Angel. Haniel mean 'Favored of god' and stuff like that. Plus.....I'm God's favorite" I smirk, pointing at myself. People started laughing. "No you ain't (Y/N)!" Bakugou yells. "(Y/N) is such a bean! Who wouldn't want him!" Ashido protest. "Yeah!" Toru adds.

"Not even god or satan would want you, Bakugou" I replied, sticking my tongue out childishly. "OHH!" "He got you bro!" "Ha! 'Not even god or satan want him' thats hilarious!" Most of the boys and girls were laughing their butts off. Bakugo was yelling at everyone. The pro turns to me "Haha..! My my (Y/N) that a clever hero name! I like it!" Midnight compliments. "Thank you ma'am" I nod. "You are just like your mother when she was your age" She whispers, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"That means a lot to me" I bowed then headed to my seat. "Your hero name suits you" Midoriya said. "You really think so?" "Yeah, it represents you perfectly because you are perfect." I looked at him shockingly, my eyes widen. "T-Thank you, Midoriya" I smiled blushingly. "Mhm-" "Midoriya, are you ready" "Y-Yes" he gets up and shows his name. "Midoriya?" Mineta asked confusing. "I thought you didn't like being called that?" I said.

"Are you really okay with that?" Denki questioned. "You might be called that forever, you know" Kirishima added. "Yeah. I didn't like that name until now. But someone changed the meaning of it, and that made a huge impact on me. Not only that but someone who always been by my side, made me see thing the greater good. They always made me feel better when I have my moments. Therefor, this is going to be my hero name!" He finished.

He glanced at me flashing a smile. My eyes slightly widen 'Was he talking about me?' From the corner of my eye is see Uraraka's smile getting bigger. "Oh I guess it was meant for her then..." I mumble. Bakugou went up again. "Lord Explosion Murder!" He yells. "No, that still not good" Midnight sweat dropped.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Now that everyone decided their hero names, we'll go back to talking about the internships. They will last for a week. As for now you'll have them, those who had offers from pros will be given your own list, so you choose someone on the list yourself. Those who didn't have offers will choose from among forty agencies around the country that will be accepting our interns. All pros have different abilities and their agency are in different places" Aizawa.

"For example, Thirteen will be focused on rescuing and disasters more than fighting villains" Midnight explains. "Think carefully before you choose." "Yes, sir!" Everyone replies. Our papers were being passed out. "Hmm..? Who should I choose" I mumble. "I want to internship where it involves with floods" Tsu mumbles. Everyone was talking about who they should choose. "Turn in your choices before the weekend" Aizawa announces.

"We've only got two days?!" Sero complains. "Make your decision efficiently. Dismissed" was all Aizawa said. After that it was time for lunch,  it we were all still in the classroom. I was talking to Ashido about the paper, until I saw Midoriya staring into space. "Midoriya did you pick anybody?" I asked. He blinked twice before realizing that I was talking to him. "I-I'm sorry (Y/ N), what were you saying?" Midoriya scratched his head in embarrassment.

I waved it off. "Don't worry about. Anyway, I was asking if you pricked any hero agency yet." "No not yet, I have no idea who to pick. How about you?" I shook my head "I don't know yet. It's just so hard to pick the right agency when you only have two days to choose one!" I complained. He chuckles "Yeah I agree" he nods. I smiled "If you don't mind me asking, what were you thinking about?" I asked.

His eyes widen and he starts to move his hands sideways. "I-I...umm-I" "You don't have to tell me if you don't want too. It's just it seems something was bother ing you just all" I try to calm Midoriya down. "Thanks (Y/N)." I nod "No problem. Anyway I going to leave you to think what agency you want go to" I say before listening to other conversation. "I'm going to Mt. Lady!" Mineta said to Ashido.

"You're thinking about something perverted, aren't you" Tsu said walking by. "Of course not!" He said. I laughed 'He totally is' I thought. School ended and every was packing up. "See you later Midoriya!" I waved. "Bye (Y/N)!" I close the door and headed home. As I was walking on the sidewalk I saw Todoroki ahead. "Todoroki!" I called him, he turns around and stops. "Hey (Y/N) did you need something?" He tilts his head.

I smile shyly "No I just wanted to walk with you, if you don't mind" I look up at him waiting for an answer, but I didn't get any response. He just kept staring at me. "Uh? Todoroki" I waved my hand in front of him, only for him to grab my hand. I flinched "Jesus! You scared me!" I pouted hitting his arm playfully. "Sorry about that. You can walk with me I don't mind." Smiling I nodded.

As we were walking I asked Todoroki a question. "Have you picked a pro agency yet?" He freezes. "I..I picked my old man agency" he said venomous. "O-Okay" I mumble. "How about you?" "I have a few people in mind but I'm not sure" I shrugged. Todoroki puts his arm around my shoulder. I look at him seeing a smile on his face. I blushed 'His smile is so cute~!' I thought. "You should smile more!" I told him.

"You think so?" He tilts his head, and I nod. "Your smile is beautiful! Everyone smiles in unique ways!" I happily said. "Not beautiful as your..." Todoroki whispers. "Hmm? Did you say something?" "No" he shook his head. "Todoroki can I tell you something" I asked and he nods. "What is it?" "Well, Midoriya has been different even since the battle between you two. He does not pay attention a lot and I'm worried that something he's thinking about has been on his mind" I say sadly.

Todoroki lifts my chin. "Don't worry about it. Maybe he is just tired" Todoroki replies. "Yeah I guess your right" I look around realizing that I missed my street. "Oops! I'm missed my street see you later Todoroki! Oh, and congrats on coming second place!" I gave Todoroki a hug and left. "Bye, (Y/N)!" I waved bye to him and went home. I did my  usual things and went to bed. "I think I know who to pick" I mumble and fell asleep.

=======================================================
To be continued.......
Sorry I took so long. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!
If you don't like your hero name then tell me one that you like or just imagine one of your own.
Please vote, comment, and follow!!bye!
5,242 words!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 9.9K 32
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...
40.3K 1.3K 46
Y/n has always been looked at differently for who her father is. Even after her father died she was still treated terribly. When she gets to UA, all...
6.7K 54 30
This story features you, a high school girl with a normal life, in a world filled with quirk gifted people. Until one day, you start your journey to...
200K 5.2K 26
π——π—œπ—¦π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—œπ— π—˜π—₯: π—§π—›π—œπ—¦ 𝗦𝗧𝗒π—₯𝗬 π—œπ—¦ π—©π—˜π—₯𝗬 π—’π—Ÿπ——, π—¦π—˜π—©π—˜π—₯π—˜π—Ÿπ—¬ π—¨π—‘π—£π—Ÿπ—”π—‘π—‘π—˜π——, 𝗔𝗑𝗗 π—’π—©π—˜π—₯π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿ 𝗔 π— π—˜π—¦π—¦ π˜†π—Όπ˜‚'π˜ƒπ—² 𝗯...