Trust Me Or Ruin Me

By LawyerESH

Xavier King:- 28 years Old business man. CEO of Maxwell & King Co. Multi-billionaire, Sexy, Intelligent, Cock... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
TEASE
MY KNIGHT
SLEEPLESS NIGHTS
WITH A STAR
MISUNDERSTANDINGS
UNDERSTANDINGS
WHO IS SHE?
INTRUDER
DAY OUT
TRUTH UNLEASH
MAKE ME LOVE MY BODY
CONFUSED
I'M A BITCH
I FEEL LUCKY
I TRUST HIM
LOSE TO WIN
BITTER REALITY
STRIP
SHOCKER
LISTEN TO ME
WILL FIGHT AGAINST
I'M A LOSER
I CAN'T DO THIS
DETERMINED
RUNNING AND RUINING
A LAST CHANCE
ROALLY RUINED
HE LOVES ME MORE
PUT THE KIBOSH ON
EPILOGUE
New Story?

REASON BEHIND MY SMILES

20.4K 546 39
By LawyerESH

ALIANA P.O.V:-
What the freak'n mess  have I created ?
How can I be so irreasonable?

He was irressisting.

Shut up! That's not explainable. I have to apologize for my hormonal act but it's not my mistake, he was the one who provoked me. 

I never involve in meaningless sex still I never felt this intensity of sexual frustration ever, that was his deeds.

Yeah! He was wrong.

He was leaving. You initiated the kiss.

I think you are on wrong Side. Shut down your mocking.

Let's jog and think over it.

After a proper jog in Central Park, I have decided to ignore the fact. Both are at fault, so I'd act as nothing happened last night. That would be better for both of us but I don't know how will I ignore when I am gonna see him today in office. He was my boss so I clearly can't ignore him. Specially how can I forget about the feel of his lips that is still on my lips? Breathe in, breathe out.

Today's outfit:-

While walking in the building I was chanting my mantra of Breathe in, Breathe out. In and out sounds sexy right? Ugh!!! Not again. Help me Jesus.

I can hear people around me gossiping about boss.

"Have you seen the smile on his face?"
"Mr. King greeted us"
"He waved in my direction"
"Have you noticed his bruised lips? "
"He also has hickey on his jaw"
"His lower lip was different in color today"
"He involved himself in Fight or wild night?"
"STOP IT. MR.  KING PAYS US FOR WORK NOT TO GOSSIP ABOUT HIS LIPS OR BEHAVIOR. BACK TO YOUR WORK. NOW" I announced to make them stop. I can't take it. It's all my fault. I have to apologize. But Xavier would have already listened the announcement. Let's get going.

On my way I wished Rose with a smile "Morning Rose"

"Morning  Ali. You are looking gorgeous today"

"What do you mean by today?" I narrowed my eyes at her playfully.

"I... Umm...me-  mean. You look beautiful everyday" she laughed nervously.

"Rose. Calm down. I was Kidding"

"Oh Thank god"

I shook my head on her behavior, that's why I don't joke around. I am very bad at that. Instead of making them laugh I scare them.

With a deep breath I knocked thrice to let him know it's me.

"Come in Aliana" came his reply in his deep husky voice. Why can't he sound rude today when it was required?

"Morning Xavier" I walked towards his desk and placed coffee on his table but he took it from my hands while brushing my knuckles.

Chill ran through my spine.

I was freaking from inside but I have to maintain my composure. I have still not seen his face. I can't look in his eyes.

I took out my tab in order to inform him about his today's schedule.

I cleared my throat, I guess I need water.

"You have your first meeting in next 2 hours with William's and the other is before lunch i.e by 2 pm. In between intervals you have to go through your legal files. That's all till lunch"

"Thanks for the announcement Aliana. It's really appreciated" he replied playfully and I can feel him smirking.

"It's the least I can do for you. I am af-" the moment I look at his face my mouth hung open in mid sentence.

He really has bruised lips. And the bottom lip is slightly dark in color. Hickey on his jaw can be clearly seen.

The feeling of these hickeys made by me,  gave me immense pleasure. Pleasure of possessiveness.

He could have applied concealer and lip Color. Why he has to showcase all this to others?
He licked his lips and smirk, that got me out of my internal thoughts.

"Xavier, you should cover it with makeup" I suggested him although I knew he was gonna refuse.

"No.  I like it in this way. Don't you like it?" he replied amused.

"Have you applied any sort of antiseptic ?" I ignored his last sentence.

"No. I like the feel. I wanted to repeat it again and again and again" he replied  huskily.

Jesus

"No. I am not gonna say that was mistake or an accident because I don't regret it for a single second but still that can't be repeated. I was not thinking straight." I sighed and replied again "We both are responsible, you provoked me or else I would have not even thought of doing such act. So yeah here are the consequences but still we can keep it professional. And I know it can't be forgotten but let's face it, it's just a simple kiss. We can get over it. So let's focus to work" I said all in one breathe.

He was smiling like a maniac and finally he replied "Neither I regret it. Instead I thoroughly enjoyed. I'll make sure to repeat it. But Aliana more than me you are responsible and I am facing the consequences which is fine with me.  It was not a simple kiss and am not gonna forget it. We'll keep it professional as you have suggested but can't get over it" oh so he is not gonna back out. No problem,  I am good at arguments.

I looked directly into his eyes and lean over his table  with a serious expression, I replied "You were the one who invaded my private space, you were the one who touched me intimately, you were the one to whispered in my ear, you kissed me while hugging. So all the boundaries of being professionalism were crossed by you. I just happened to act on my reflex action. So whatever I did was the result of your previous actions. You are at Fault here" I deadpanned him.

He was all shocked, then amused. He is making me crazy now.

"OK Aliana. No need to be offended. I am equally responsible. Fine?" he asked as if I am a kid.

"Fine. And one more thing, I suggest you to conduct a small meeting with associates of your Law Firm while checking legal documents. It's not good to risk it. Financial and legal documents must be thoroughly checked by yourself before passing any further. Just a professional advice" I adviced him because I know a single mistake and he would be doomed.

"Sure. Schedule it by 1 pm. Thanks "

"Am I-? "

"Yes you are" I nodded and left to complete my work.

Today is lot to do. And the most ridiculous task is to buy a lady's handbag.  Seriously? Whoever she is,  I don't think so she will even give a second glance to my choice. My choice is odd. I ordered a simple  black handbag with a black pearl at centre and strap is of blonde color. Along with an additional clutch.

Now let's get back to other important work. I didn't know why they allot me such an easy work? Everything is done for today's schedule and it's not even lunch. I plugged an ear piece to my ear in order to perform my private work.

After performing two works at a time, I had to set meeting room now. I was waiting for  Xavier and other staff members in waiting room when a lady arrived.

She was tall with a model like figure. She ignored me as if  I was not there. Women and their childish behavior. She sat on my chair i.e next to  Xavier. I am gonna kill her with by bare hands. Calm down! Breathe in,  Breathe out.

Others also arrived. I sat beside her.

Xavier arrived and stopped in his tracks when he saw my change in seat.

Everyone was looking at Xavier then me,  so I signalled him to move on. But he was stubborn ass.

"Miss Moore, sit at your assigned seat. I need Aliana beside me" he ordered in his authorative tone.

Miss Moore gave me deathly glare and exchanged her seat with me. And finally the meeting started. Xavier made no attempt to hide his jaw or lips again.

After meeting he signalled me to remain seated. When everybody left then he passed me a file.

I opened it and a ghost of smile spread across my lips. But it disappeared as soon as I remembered something.

"What am I supposed to do with that?" I asked him.

I was trying to sound normal but my voice gave in my unhappy state.

Xavier's smile also deflated. He placed his hand on my hand in order to assure me. I didn't know what he was trying to assure me about, but it's working .

"Aliana, I want you to go through this file and report me tomorrow" listening this I stood straight and he also jumped frieghtend.

"Really?  I mean are you serious? You really want me to go through these files but how could you trust me?" I asked him excitedly.

"Really. I am asking you to go through this file and I trust you from day one"

  I hugged him tightly because I am very happy right now. He stood shocked then after few seconds he hugged me back. I composed myself and took the file.

"Thank you Xavier. Your work will be done by tomorrow" without listening his reply I rushed to my cabin with a bright smile.

I couldn't wait to go to my study room.

During lunch I knocked at Xavier's office to ask him if he wants something . "Come in Aliana" I entered smiling.

"Xavier. I am gonna grab lunch. Do you want something?" I asked him.

"Why are you smiling? It's not like I don't want you to smile but what's the reason?" he asked amused and confused.

"You" I mumbled in low voice.

"What? " he asked clueless.

"I don't know. I am just happy"

"So let's celebrate" huh? Who celebrates without any reason?

"Why? " I asked.

"Because I am hungry. I don't wanna eat alone. I just don't like the feeling of eating all alone. So let's go" he took his jacket and gestured me to join him.

I knew the feeling of being alone so I joined him because I didn't want him to feel the same.

We entered the elevator, after a long silence we finally arrived. He walked towards his car.

" I forgot my car key. I'll be back in a min" he turned back to leave but I held his hands.

"Wait. I have mine. Come on" he was unconvinced but agreed.

We approached to my car.

"Wow. You have really cool car" he admired.

"Naaaah. He is hot" I winked and again he was having a surprised expression.

I told you nobody laughs when I joke. My bad. Nevertheless, He asked me if he can drive but I asked him to drive while our way back.

So  he was sitting on passenger seat and I on driver's. I started the ignition but didn't move. I eyed him to which he raised his eyebrows.

"Seat belt"

"Really?" I didn't repliy so he got I was serious. He fasten his seat belt and smiled sheepishly. I chuckled and start driving.

"So you can laugh." that was question but came out as a  statement.

"Yeah. Sometimes I do behave normal. Thanks to you"

"Pleasure is all mine"

He turned the playlist on and my cheeks got red because of the expression he was giving me.

I am not afraid anymore
Standing in the eye of the storm
Ready to face this, dying to taste this, sick sweet warmth
I am not afraid anymore
I want what you got in store
I'm ready to feed now, get in your seat now

[Chorus]
And touch me like you never
And push me like you never
And touch me like you never
'Cause I am not afraid, I am not afraid anymore
No no no

[Post-Chorus]
No no no
No no no
No no no
No no no

[Verse 2]
I am not ashamed anymore
I want something so impure
You better impress now, watching my dress now fall to the floor
Crawling underneath my skin, sweet talk with a hint of sin
Begging you to take me
Devil underneath your grin, sweet thing, but she play to win, heaven gonna hate me.

"You are full of surprises Miss Knight" he was clearly enjoying but what can I do, I love all songs of  Fifty shades of grey. It's common.

"Hmm. You are at start now"  I teased him.

"Nope. I should have understood by the way you kissed me yesterday"

Now I was speechless. I turned my face towards window to hide my blush.

[Chorus]
And touch me like you never
And push me like you never
And touch me like you never
'Cause I am not afraid, I am not afraid anymore
No no no

[Bridge]
Crawling underneath my skin, sweet talk with a hint of sin
Begging you to take me
Devil underneath your grin, sweet thing, but she play to win, heaven gonna hate me

[Chorus]
And touch me like you never
And push me like you never
And touch me like you never
'Cause I am not afraid, I am not afraid anymore
No no no

"By the way, I really liked the combo of orange and strawberry" he said amused of my situation.

"If you don't want to get your lips turned black and blue then shut up" I said seriously to make him shut up.

Before he could respond we arrived to our destination.

I parked my car and came out. He looked around puzzled then me.
"Here? " he asked confused.

It's food court that offers delicious fast food.

"Yeah come on. You'll like it" I encouraged him.

"I already do" he said looking me to which I ignored and dragged him inside.

I made him sit and placed our order and then came back.

"So? " he asked.

"So? " I repeated.

"Tell me about yourself. Your family?"
I didn't wanna lie him so I'll go smooth and safe.

"There is nothing interesting about me. According to others I am boring but I enjoy my life the way it is. Actually I am habitual to my ways. My Dad is a Chef, he owns his chain of hotels and restaurants, My mom was a makeup artist but now she takes care of our family. My younger brother is still in highschool and my sister is persuading fashion designing. She is at start of her carrier"

"Impressive. Then why haven't you joined your father's business instead of working under me? " he asked suspiciously.

" I have different dreams and liking" I thought I'll go with diplomatic answers.

"What actually you wanted?" he asked again.

I didn't feel good about lieing him. I was an easy liar but when it comes to him, I didn't feel like it. But I have my reasons.

"You'll get to know later, if we get along well. But not now"

"Okay. I'll wait. Don't you wanna ask about me? " he asked me with humour. Suspicious.

"Actually No.  I know enough about you and your family, your life style,  friends, likes, dislikes. No,  I am not a stalker. I just wanted to know about you before I started working for you to make myself comfortable and to prepare for future conditions. You are interesting by the way" I answered honestly.

"I don't like when someone invade my privacy. I can sue you in court" he joked.

"You'll sue me? " I mocked him because it's really hilarious.

Our order arrived and he was looking his food with puzzle expression which was really funny and cute.

"You are cute" I mumbled to myself and instantly muffled my mouth.

"Did you say anything?" he asked me.

I shook my head in  'No'

"Stop looking it like that and eat. Now you are not alone. I am with you" I pushed his plate  towards him.

He kept looking at me and finally dig in his food. I was watching him. His every move. It's creepy but I liked it.

"What? I have something on my face?" he asked smiling.

"No,  just eat avoiding corner of your lips." I said slowly completely under daze.

He continued with his food and I finished mine because I eat always in hurry no matter how much time I have. There are some habits which I can't change. I was watching him so keenly that I didn't realise he has already finished his food and paid to the waiter.

He snapped his fingers . My elbow slipped from the table and in my stupidity I replied  "Good morning" fuck! I covered my mouth with both hands and he burst into laughter. A full blow laughter.

He looks so lively while laughing as if there was no tension, no work load, no stress, his eyes are shinning with twinkle. He wiped corner of his eyes.

Without realising I smiled. After his laughter died, he replied "Interesting"

We came out and I gave my car keys to him and got seatd on passenger seat. He jogged and sat on driver's seat and started the car.

I played Earned it

I closed my eyes and relaxed myself to concentrate on song .

You make it look like it's magic, oh, yeah
'Cause I see nobody, nobody but you, you, you
I'm never confused
Hey, hey
I'm so used to being used

So I love when you call unexpected
'Cause I hate when the moment's expected
So I'ma care for you, you, you
I'ma care for you, you, you, you, yeah

'Cause, girl, you're perfect
You're always worth it
And you deserve it
The way you work it
'Cause, girl, you earned it,
Shit
Girl, you earned it,
Yeah

You know our love would be tragic, oh, yeah
So you don't pay it, don't pay it no mind, mind, mind
We live with no lies
Hey, hey
You're my favorite kind of night

So I love when you call unexpected
'Cause I hate when the moment's expected
So I'ma care for you, you, you
I'ma care for you, you, you, you, yeah

'Cause, girl, you're perfect
You're always worth it
And you deserve it
The way you work it
'Cause, girl, you earned it
Shit
Girl, you earned it,
Yeah

On that lonely night
We said it wouldn't be love
But we felt the rush
It made us believe it was only us, only us
Convinced we were broken inside, shit, inside, shit

'Cause, girl, you're perfect
You're always worth it
And you deserve it

My ringtone startled me. I snapped my eyes open.

Xavier hissed something like 'fuck' under his breath.

It was Liam calling me.

"Aliana you have to attend conference in Paris by next month. It's important" he informed hurriedly.

"Paris?" I asked because it was supposed to be held after 6 months. How now?

"Yeah Paris. They pre-pone their event. Now it's next month"  he sounds worried because it was important for us.

"Can any amount of money replace my importance of presence? Or I attend it online? Because I can't come to Paris by next month" Xavier shook my shoulder. I mouthed ' what' . He snatched my phone and covered with his hands. "We have meeting in Paris next month. So say yes" he said and it was such a relief.

I retrieved my phone back to my ear .
"Liam, are you there? "

"Yeah" he sounds hesitant.

"We are going"

"Great. Meet you soon" I hung the call.

I turned to  Xavier and smiled

"Thanks again"

"Again?" he asked confused.

I nodded but didn't reply. He has no idea in what other ways he helped me.

"Well....  Thanks to you for joining me"

"You can ask me whenever you want. I like your company and I clearly don't want you to ever feel alone. So whenever, I mean whenever just give me a call and I'll be there with you. Time and place doesn't matter" I didn't know why I said that but I meant it. I just wanted to see him happy, all smiling and happy.

He was just looking me for long and we arrived to office in comfortable silence.

We entered  the elevator.

"Aliana. I don't have your no. " he said when lift closed.

I took out my personal phone,  in which I only have saved my family's and Ellie's no.  and handed him to feed his contact. We exchanged our no.  Then I saved his no.  in my work phone also. He was looking me confused.

"I keep three cell, for different purposes. 1 for closed ones, I receive their call anytime. 2 for work colleagues, I receive their call during work. 3 for private, I receive their call only from 6 am -8 pm.  I know it's strange but you'll understand me later on. Till then keep it as our little secret" it's not a secret but I didn't like explaining to others. Xavier is exceptional. 

"And I fall in which category?" he jokingly asked.

"1" I said in low voice and again he went all speechless.

Ding!

We parted our ways. I kept thinking about him entire day. I really liked his company.

Earlier I thought I am happy being alone but now I am enjoying his company. Everything was messed up.

Me and Xavier worked extra hours till 8 pm then we head back to our different directions.

After arriving at my apartment I bathed and changed into my casuals. I directly went to my study room and read the file that Xavier gave me. Meanwhile I ordered takeouts. So after completing I watched my favorite movie again, Fifty shades of grey, while eating. Then I went to sleep because tomorrow is Wednesday and it's my off day. I have mentioned in my file during interview that I will take 2 leaves in a week but I have to give this file to Xavier tomorrow. But I know I am not gonna wake up before 3 pm. So let's text him.

Aliana -
Send any of your employee to my apartment tomorrow to recieve the file.

After 15 Mins my phone buzzed.

Xavier -
I'll be there tomorrow 😊

I replied after 5 minutes.

Aliana -
Well...then come after 3 pm if it's not that important for tomorrow. I'll be sleeping till 3 😁

This time he replied instantly.

Xavier -
It's not good for health so i'll be early and I am not kidding.

I thought to wake up early but that's not my cup of tea.

Aliana -
Okay. See you tomorrow. Good night 🌃

Xavier -
Sweet Dreams. I am repeating your kiss in my mind 😉😘

I blushed reading his text but didn't repliy and drifted to sleep smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 1.9K 80
You & I are one big It's complicated Leon King a young CEO and also the hottest bachelor in NYC. Girls throw themselves at him some just to be in...
135K 3.1K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
2M 58.4K 27
"You are so different." He whispered. "And you are doing something to me, Bella. I can't seem to control myself when I'm around you." *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*...