"๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ". [ON PAUSE.]

By SexualF3elings

๐™ฝ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐š†๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™บ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐š‚. [ i would also like to add that i'm using rapper faceclaims, they aren't actually apar... More

โ”€ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.
๐Ž๐๐„ ยป ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐€๐•๐Ž๐‘
๐“๐–๐Ž ยป ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐„๐‚๐“ [ 1 ]
๐“๐–๐Ž ยป ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐„๐‚๐“ [2]
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ ยป ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐’๐“ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ ยป ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐๐‚๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ ยป ๐‡๐€๐๐๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐‡๐ƒ๐€๐˜
๐’๐ˆ๐— ยป ๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐ ยป ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐•๐„?
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ยป ๐‹๐„๐“'๐’ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“๐“๐Ž๐Œ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’
๐๐ˆ๐๐„ ยป ๐€ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐๐“ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
๐“๐„๐ยป ๐†๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐Ž๐˜ [ 1 ]
๐“๐„๐ยป ๐†๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐Ž๐˜ [ 2 ]
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐ยป ๐†๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐' ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐“๐‡๐€๐๐† ๐”๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐€๐‹๐Œ๐Ž๐’๐“ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐‘๐„๐‹๐€๐’๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐Ž๐…๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„ [ 1 ]
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„ [ 2 ]
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐Ž๐Š๐€๐˜, ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ
๐๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐„๐ยป ๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐“ ๐๐‹๐€๐๐Š
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ยป ๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘

๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„ ยป ๐Š๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐

3.2K 186 742
By SexualF3elings

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Lunch room
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 12:09PM
𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"TYQUAIN TERREL BOWMAN YOU gave me gonorrhea!" Sheila yelled through out the room gaining everybodies attention, "You dirty black bitch!" Tears streaming down her face.

Tyquain turns around quickly wincing at the sound of her voice, scrunching his face standing up.

"First of all bitch, i ain't give you shit! You need to be lookin at every other nigga in hea' cause tyquain terrel bowman ain't give you not a damn thing. Ran through ass hoe, most definitely got me fucked all the way up!" He yelled back to her, irritation running through him.

The lunch room began whispering about them, looking between the two.

"Ya' sure you ain't fuck devin? cuz he got i—

"Ayyyy leave me out of it now. It was three time thang but we ain't talkin about me..."

Sheila looked at ty with watery eyes before stomping out the cafeteria, her friends following behind her telling her that it was gonna be okay.

His friends looking at him with screw faces, concerned about the boy's health. Ty turned around to see his friends staring.

"What?"

"You nigga."Jamell says in a duh tone, "Did you ever find out what's wrong?" He added sipping his milk. The dark skin nodded and sat back down next to joseph.

"My boy got the clap—

Tyquain rolls his eyes at jahseh, "Yeah i got tHe cLaP but i been taking my medicine, this dick will be back in session soon" Everybody at the table starts laughing at him, pryce's windex bottle laugh not making it better.

"N-Not when joe dirty self turn t-that ass out" Hyperventilating pry said, tyquain folds his hands over his chest huffing at them.

"What makes y'all think that he'll be the one topping?"

"Cmon now... you knowwww" Jahseh clutches his stomach from it cramping falling back out the seat dying laughing. People looking at the group like they were crazy.

Tyquain gets up tilting his head to the side observing his friends with an attitude, thinking that they were being dramatic.

"It's not even that funny mane, y'all doin too much." Shaking his head when they all screamed loudly laughing even harder not listening to the boy, He picked up the empty milk carton and threw it at pryce head; smacking the back of joes head.

"You just gon laugh at me too?, stank ass hoe." Turning around starting to walk away with a attitude, walking faster when he heard his name being called.

"Get back here donkey!"

"NEEEHAAA"

"I need my saddle, so i can ride yo boney ass back!"

"Tyyy get back hea'. W-We sorry!" Joseph tries not to laugh at their friends voices, Grabbing his shoulder so he could stop.

The ebony tone boy stopped when they made it out the cafeteria, throwing the mans hand off his shoulder.

"Don't touch me. I don't like you no mo'." He lies looking anywhere but joes face, joseph sucked his teeth.

"Thas' not what you was sayin last night." Smirking when tyquain snapped his head to him.

"Ay cuz chill out...you smelt a lil fresh last night." He smirked, rolling his eyes. Looking up at the man since he was a little taller, thoughts swarming back in his head from last night.

Joseph trying to be all up on him and tyquain didn't want any of that until joe took the time out his day to scrub every part of his body with bleach or some type of strong powerful cleaner... then they'll be good to go.

◑ ⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰ ◐

"Can i go to the bathroom?" Pryce yells to the teacher for the fifth time still keeping his hand raised.

"I don't know...can you?" She said sassily, pryce sucked his teeth. He hated when they said stupid extra shit, he just wanted a yes or no.

"Yes i can go, i really need to." He said with a slight attitude, just tired of being in the building today.

"To go suck some dick?" Darnell chuckles, friends laughing behind him. Pryce looking over to him scrunching up his face.

"Y'all think that shit funny huh?" He spoke, not finding nothing what he said funny. P not up to anything lately, he didn't feel like dealing with everybody and they bullshit.

"It is funny." He smirks watching pryce stand up from his chair, approaching his desk. Crossing his arms looking at Pry unphased.

"Look at this nigga y'all.." Staring back at his friends, they did so. Eyeing pryce, the whole class did.

"Go do sum witcho faggot ass, you standing there like you gon do
som—" Cutting himself short when pryce cocked his arm balling his fist and punching him in the mouth.

"Aw hell its finna get real!"

"Pryce tired of y'all shit."

"Tickle his butt darnell, i'm tryna see sum."

Darnell raises his eyebrows holding his mouth for a couple of seconds then pulling away to see blood on it, he hurried up stood from his chair wiping the crimson from his mouth.

"Now that kentrell gone you think you allat."

"I been aLlAt nigga, musta forgot who the fuck i am." Anger rising in him. "You been the main person saying the most shit and im tired of it. You think i won't beat yo ass in front of everybody?" He questions, ready to fight the man.

"You still that gay nigga—

Pryce decided it was enough of the boy talking and began throwing punches to his face making sure he got him in the eye, Darnell swinging also falling back on the desk; students moving away from the two.

Groaning when he felt his back hit the ground while pryce threw punches harder than the ones before, certain fire lighting inside of him straddling his lap so he could really get on him.

Class getting rowdy cheering on the pair while pryce was putting out all his anger that he's been keeping in, they didn't know the boy had it in him since he's never really fought before, he was "lover" when it came to things not a fighter. So when he fought he was provoked.

"I'm tired of y'all talking about me, like that shit is entertaining. Now imma show you whats entertaining." He huffs looking down to see he busted the mans nose, ring messing the boy up for the most part. Darnell trying to get pryce off of him only to get hit.

"I don't get paid enough for this." The teacher sighed watching the boys fight, she recently just brought a new wig and didn't feel like getting it messed up since she paid good money for it.

Soonly he was getting pulled off of the boy holding off when they got him so pryce put his leg up stomping the boy in the face, the man screaming clutching his nose.

"Fuck off me." Pryce could feel his knuckles bleeding but ignored the burning sensation, pushing himself off the people who where holding him. Eyes looking around the class, staring at him like he was crazy.

"Who next?" The small boy asked looking around the class, "Since y'all got soooo much to say about me. Fight me." Everybody going quiet.

"Now y'all wanna shut up."

"Pryce if you wanna go to the bathroom here's your cha—

"Goodfuckingbye." Pryce went to his desk picking up his things, soul aggravated. Walking to the door as D friends helped him up telling him he got his ass beat by a gay nigga.

Slamming the door wide open making it hit the wall nearly creating a hole, walking out with anger. Stomping all the way to the bathroom.

He can't believe he just did that but knew he did it for a good reason, he was defending himself in a way.

Doing his business in a stall taking notice that someone else was in another one but didn't care for who it was. When he was done he washed his hands with soap.

Letting out a sigh cupping his hands together making a makeshift bowl letting water into them bringing down his face to wet it.

Feeling hands grip around his waist, he knew it wasn't his mind playing tricks nor was it kentrell because he was still away. Popping back up to see somebody he didn't wanna see in a area..alone.

"Rakim what the fuck you want?" Looking in the mirror, popping his hands away from his waist. "Leave me alone.." Small Images of that night popping into his head.

"No, now why would i leave somebody as fine as you alone." He whispers moving up against pry again kissing on his neck only to be shoved back forcefully.

"Don't forget what kentrell did to yo ass...When he get out you better start counting yo days, cuz they numbered." Getting a paper towel to dry his hands, starting to get uncomfortable.

"You think?" He chuckles, thinking he was untouchable. Pryce wanted to beat his ass so bad but he couldn't because he didn't want the same thing happening as it did to kentrell.

"You think kentrell won't try to attempt to kill you?" Knowing the man wouldn't attempt to kill him, he would actually do it.

"Hes not gonna touch me." Rakim grabbing his hand kissing it, P gave him a disgusted look snatching his hand away.

"Pryce Watkins come to the main office, i repeat pryce watkins report to the main office!"

"But your not gonna touch me...you disgusting ass nigga. Ion know what the fuck is wrong with you but you have no business spreading shit around school and have the nerve to try and rape me. You fucked up in the head." His eyes glossing over, he had so much more to say but now wasn't the time.

Rakim looking at him shrugging not really having anything to say about it, he could careless about how pryce felt.

"What ever you got comin to you...you deserve it." He said before leaving out saying it with attitude heading to the main office.

◑ ⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰ ◐

"Pryce you where one of brightest students in here...now you getting into fights." Mr. Jackson, the assistant principal said.

The young man just sat in the chair, tired of being in the room with the man. He wanted to leave already.

"Sure is. A lot of people have a lot to say and i'm givin them what they deserve."

"You know i have to contact your mom right?" He said grabbing the phone dialing some numbers putting it up to his ear, pryce just nodded.

It really wasn't reason to call the woman since she went away on a trip with jamells and joe mothers, so the house was all his other than his little sister.

"She's onna trip sir." He chuckles playing with his ring sliding it up and down his finger, principal giving him a look hanging up the phone.

"What's gotten into you? It's a change." Crossing his hands looking at pryce whom looked visibly tired but remained in a unphazed state, he was growing out his hair even starting to grow out some more facial hair.

"It's not like any of y'all care. So why does it fucking matter?" He stood up from his chair, principal surprised at how he just talked to him. It wasn't like he was lying, they didn't care. They'll just suspend you and not really care for the reasoning behind it.

"Give me my suspension letter so i can go already." He sighed, putting his hand out. Mr. Jackson shaking his head in disbelief getting the letter from the desk behind him, putting it in his hand.

Turning his heel heading to the door hearing the man say something but he didn't hear him.

"Huh?"

"I said..how do you think your dad will feel?" He questions, pryce narrows his eyebrows at the man. Taken back by what he said, shocked at the most.

"That's none of yo concern.."He mugged, "Why would you bring him up in the first place, it's uncalled for." Eyes glossing over once again turning the knob on the door opening it.

Walking out the door not wanting to hear the mans mouth any longer, the thought of his father made him sick to his stomach.

"Mister watkins!"

Ignoring him making his way out of the school going to the nearest bus stop so he could catch one home.

◑ ⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰ ◐

When pryce got home he went straight to his room getting back in his bed, not worrying about getting his sister because school wasn't over for her yet.

Feeling the small cuts in his face sting but now too lazy to move out the bed, thoughts about his dad starting to swarm through his mind.

Glad the man was dead, so he wouldn't have to deal with him anymore.

A couple of hours went by and pryce was in a deep sleep forgetting about everything around him, friends going by the house to go check up on the boy.

"Ouch!" Joe slipped falling straight on his face after he spilled all of the juice, tyquain shook his head helping him up.

"How do you ev— just pay attention to what you doing." Wiping his wet hands on joe walking to the sink to wash his hands.

Joseph holding his nose feeling like it was gonna fall off, eyes watering.

"Hi y'all." Patience says walking through the door with jamell and jahseh behind her. She screw faces Joseph.

"Joe i just know you not drinking my juice." She gasped running over to him, "You spilled it!" Looking over the liquid on the ground, her small frame pushed at his legs making him step back a little.

Jumping back when joe slipped on it falling once again but on his back, he groans.

"You such a lil asshole." Hearing them laugh at him, not finding it funny at all.

"Stop drinking my juice then." Picking up the cup that joe managed to still keep in his hand dumping on his face, smiling at him slightly choking.

"Patience!" Pryce yells coming down the stairs rubbing his eyes tiredly, "Why is you pouring shit on his face?"  Coming closer to them.

"Cause he drinking my juice and he spilled it, so stop yelling at me little boy." She said sassily, taking her bookbag off putting it on the counter crossing her arms in front of pryce.

"I'm older than you, little girl." Rolling his eyes pushing her to the side walking to the fridge, tyquain helping the boy back up while melly and jah sat on the couch now watching the television.

"Clean it up since you wanna do too much." Patience stomping her feet in place, staring daggers into pryce.

"But he did i—

"I don't careeeee, clean it up." Getting a water bottle, sister closing the fridge for him walking off with an attitude to get the mop.

"I ain't forget what you and kenny did under the covers, you think candy would make me forget. Try again!" She angrily spat clutching  the mop in her hands, pry eyes popped open at his sister.

"Wait, what happened.." Tyquain asked, thinking about it.

Taking a couple minutes to think about it, staring in space. "Y'all nastyyy."  He said when he figured it out.

"When mommy come back. I'm gonna tell her."

"No you not."

"Yes i am."

"You not."

"I am."

"You not though."

"Oh my goddd shut up." Jah said from the couch, annoyed hearing the two go at it.

"Do you want money? Cuz you not tellin on me. We really wasn't even doing anything we were... hugging—"

"A billion dollars." She said with confidence, pryce looked to the side letting out a small chuckle.

"Girlll, i'll give you five ."

"A gazillion." She shot back.

"Ten?"

"Fifty."

"Twenty.." He boy said, she thought for a while. Smile coming back on her face.

"That's a lot..it's a deal!" Wrapping her small arms around pryce's waist, he hugs back swaying side to side.

"You still gotta clean this mess up." She only nodded skipping back to pick up the mop and getting the cleaner, she was happy that she was getting 'so much' money from her brother.

"I'm finna help joe in the shower...we'll be right back." Tyquain spoke following behind joseph up the stairs, P opens his mouth to say something but just letting it be already knowing what the pair was about to do. Hopefully they cleaned out the tub.

"That bathroom gon have a nasty after smell." Jah scrunches his face along with melly and pry, not wanting to imagine the two having sex.

"Don't be loud my sister here!"

◑ ⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰ ◐

"Pryce what in the actual fuck." Jamell dragged, Jah and the other two looking at him in disbelief.

It was hard for pryce to come out and tell them what rakim almost did, telling them what kentrell told him since he really didn't remember. Feeling weird about it still, he was thinking if kentrell didn't come in time then he could actually get raped.

"Yeah..." Trailing looking off, a little embarrassed but glad he finally got it out to them. They deserved to know.

"So the "no named girl" was you." Tyquain asked, P slowly nodded. They frown, they felt bad for him.

"The system is so fucked up." Jah shook his head, "They still should've let ken speak, but then he would have come out... At this point rakim need to get his rounds wit me." Getting mad the more he thought about it.

"So his dad can send yo ass to jail to?" Jamell said, rubbing up jah's waist to comfort him. The boy only hummed at his comment moving on his lap so he could get comfortable.

"When ken told you how was he?"

Pryce thinking back to the day he told him, he still felt like they had to a lot to talk about.

"Umm, he was mad but i could tell he was trying to make it seem like he was okay." Looking back at his friends that was staring at him, "I feel like he's disappointed in me, Even though we talked it out when i went to visit him. But shit, im definitely disappointed in him...If he didn't mess with ashley maybe we'll be in a good space." He added.

"So thats why y'all asses was separated away from eachother, y'all was so sad." Seh spoked and Pry just nods his head.

"Y'all need to date already." They all said in unison, the boy rolls his eyes at them.

"What? Y'all already act like one, we see that him being gone weighing on you. You over here beating ass now. So when he gets out..make it official." Melly says, they all agree with him. Pryce just sitting there, thinking.

"Ion know." He smiled, thinking of outcomes if he asked him out. Maybe this is what they needed.

"Boyyyyy if you wont i will, plus when he get out it's gon be close to his birthday.. and you knowww" Jahseh closed his fingers into a hole sticking his index finger inside of it pushing in and out.

"Y'all can fuck..and when y'all done it could be the perfect time for you to ask him." Putting his hands down when pryce smacked them. "He'll say yes and you know that."

"Also can i watch?" Raising his eyebrows, "Me t00." Jamell added. "Me threee." Joseph said.

"They need to have their personal time guys—" Cutting tyquain off.

"No. Ion know if i could, maybe he will ask me."

They all suck their teeth, they knew that pryce will probably end up asking him first.

It was silence between them and it started to get awkward when they looked over to see joseph sucking and kissing on tyquains neck, mugging them.

"Wait..Ty don't you got gonorr— did y'all fuck?" Jamell questioned, he surely hoped not.

"No. I just gave him a h-hand job." He moaned when the man kissed behind his ear, one of his sensitive spots he figured he had today.

"If i wanna fuck i am, i can get a lil dirty." Joseph said coming off him, they all get disgusted by what he said.

◑ ⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰ ◐

After talking to his friends he felt a little better with telling them everything, glad he had them to keep him moving.

Checking on his sister to make sure she was still knocked out cold after he gave her sleepy time medicine when he fed her.

Now he was alone again, in his room. He should be sleep right about now but he was feeling fuzzy. He wanted his bestfriend, feel his touch, wanting to hear him whisper sweet nothings into his ear.

"Mmm." Pryce bit down on his bottom lip when he thought about all the times he had sex with the man, starting to his hand down his shaft a little faster than before.

Closing his eyes, body growing hot the more he got into it. Opening his legs wide enough while he worked his hand on his dick.

He kinda forgot how good it felt to please himself, he hasn't gotten off by himself in months so he was sensitive to his touch.

Fighting to keep his composure, not wanting to be loud and wake up anybody but he was too far gone when he let out a loud moan. Hearting beating, throbbing down below.

"F-Fuck." Precum spurting out his tip making the glide slicker, moaning arching his back from off the bed. Sweating gathering at his hairline, pit building in his stomach.

It was like if he would masturbate he would cum faster and he hated the fact that he could do that, but that wouldn't stop him he would go rounds with himself until he was empty.

Using his free hand creating spit in his mouth bringing his fingers to lips dribbling down on them, reaching down hooking his arm under leg probing his finger at his hole.

Whimpering when he slowly pushed it past his muscle biting back down on his lip dragging it in and out as he put a twist to his wrist on his slick shaft.

Throwing his head back breathing escalating by the second, he felt good. Needing to relieve a certain tension with himself, in his own world.

Adding another finger moaning loudly once again digging his digits deeper inside, curling his toes stroking his tip now keeping attention on it. Licking over his lips opening his hazed eyes looking at what he was doing before closing them again.

"Ugh fuckkkk." Lower half spasming, throwing himself on his fingers tugging faster on his dick, feeling like he about to cry from how much pleasure he was getting. Turning to the side subconsciously, inching himself for a nut.

Just creamy noises and his whimpers filled the room as he was close to climaxing, it just hit different when you masturbate. Feeling like he was cloud nine, he knew his body.

It was safe to say..Sex with yourself was much better.

Closing his eyes tighter when thick creams shot out his dick, it only made him stroke faster pushing in fingers in and out his hot hole in a steady pace.

"Ahhh shit." Gasping when he came some more getting it on his fingers the bed and his stomach, breathing heavily in the sheets heart feeling like it was going to explode. Dick still hard, throbbing in his hand.

Night continuing until he was emptied out almost making it until the sun came up.

◑ ⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰ ◐

Pryce wobbling legs got himself together quickly just throwing on anything, it was around eight in the morning and he woke 'late', he didn't have to get dressed up today because there wasn't school for him.

Getting to patience room opening the door to see her still sleep, walking up to her yawning while shaking her lightly. She groans turning away from him burring herself under the covers.

"You gotta get ready for school." He says shaking her again, yawning continuously going on. His body was tired from earlier events and not getting the needed hours for sleep.

He just gave up when she didn't move, he didn't feel like dealing with her not waking up. Getting aggravated quickly, he knew he couldn't have kids. Thinking they were too much.

"You gotta go tomorrow, okay?" Dragging his feet back to the door, she shifted in the bed tiredly looking up at pryce.

"Okay... i could barely sleep because of some loud sound that something keep making, it was annoying." She sighed getting comfortable again, pry only laughed a little because it was him. "You heard it?" She asked.

"No." Closing the door back walking to the stairs stepping down them until he was at the bottom.

Humming forgetting that he let jahseh spend the night because he didn't wanna be in the house alone, making his way to the kitchen to find something quick to digest.

Turning the hot water on grabbing a coffee cup from the cabinet, putting the cup under the faucet filling it up.

Opening the microwave putting the cup in it closing it back setting the timer for a minute and fifty seconds, irritated that the coffee pot broke. Getting a green tea packet waiting for the microwave to go off.

"Good morning wet wet." Jahseh sat up from sofa rubbing his eyes, getting up from the couch wrapping the cover around him again. Pryce narrows his eyebrows at the nick name saying a good morning back.

"What's the nickname for?" He chuckled taking the hot cup from the microwave setting it on the counter dipping the packet in the mug.

"Two in the morning and here yo ass go, 'ahhh shittt', 'mhmm fuckkk', 'kentrelll'." Jahseh spoke doing high pitched moans, pry laughing. "Sound like you busted a good nut cause you on for about two hours. Yuck."

"I ain't even say kentrell name." Rolling his eyes three tablespoons of sugar in mixing it around when he was done. Jah just sucked his teeth.

"You going to school today?" Pryce asked blowing the tea taking a sip of it burning his lips, pulling it away from him swallowing the liquid.

"Ehhh ion know, probably." Looking in his fridge to find something to eat, pry just nodded when he was about to sit on the couch when the phone start ringing.

Wondering who it was, going to it picking it up putting it to his ear.

"Hello?"

Nobody said anything so he just stood there waiting for who ever it was to say something back, uttering hello's about to hang up in a minute.

"I'm about to hang up.."

"No you not..." Rolling his eyes when it was kentrell on the line, call already brightening his morning.

"Kentrell stop playing on the phone." Hearing a laugh on the other side, drinking the tea putting his head on the wall.

"Aye—Aye say, leave me alone. I'm on the phone wit my baby." Smile coming upon pryce's face at the name, gut going warm.

"Whatchu doing trell?"

"Nothin, i just got done playing dice with these niggas, imma fight this long neck ass bitch ain gimme my noodles. I'm sorry i ain call early like i usually do..I thought you wouldn't pick up, you should be in school by
n—"Jahseh snatched the phone from pryce.

"Lil bitch ass nigga!" He yelled into the phone, "Yeah, i miss you lil bitch ass boy." Starting to have a conversation while P tried to get the phone.

"Yo lil boyfriend here suspended for a week cus he beatin ass now. . . I know right that shit surprising." Both talking about him while they talked.

Giving jah a blank stare letting the boy speak to him, hoping they would make it fast they only had fifteen minutes those minutes would go by fast.

"Gimme the phoneee." He urged. Jah laughing at what ever kentrell said, ignoring pry.

"Imma go, wet wet getting on my last ne—" Not letting him continue snatching the thing back.

"Kenny we only five minutes left." He frowns, "Thanks to you." Bucking at jahseh mugging him watching him drink his tea.

"Why haven't you been calling?" It's been a good week since they talked.

"I got into another fight, i almost lost my phone privileges. They kept me in this cell for punishment, so i was separated from everybody." He explained, sighing when he heard pryce tell him that he had to stop.

"You gotta stop allat baby, unless you wanna be in there for longer...You only got a month left." Absentmindedly calling a pet name, jahseh in the back smiling at him on the phone.

"They keep trying me pryce, it's a good workout though. Just hitting them in they shit. A nigga gettin' a lil bit buff N' shit with the gym workouts too." He said with excitement, while pryce shook his head laughing. "You hitting niggas too." He added.

"Sayyy I can't wait to get out, imma kill rakim." Stuttering and repeating over some words, the man had so much built up anger while he was in there. Wondering how he would be when he gets out.

They continued to talk about nothing, enjoying eachother voices. Soaking up the time they had left. Down to seconds at this point.

"I love you. Call back tomorrow." Pryce said first, stomach doing backflips remembering what jahseh said yesterday taking what he said into consideration. It didn't sound too bad anyways.

"I love you too, come visit me soon. I wanna see you P." Before they could say anything else the line went dead, hanging the phone up with a smile on his face.

"Y'all are so gay."

══════════════════

well to be honest i haven't been in the mood to write and i didn't wanna write a half ass chapter and put sum out that wasn't good so this took time😤👊🏾 with lots of procrastination 😁

this is unedited and if you see mistakes ignore them🥴

hopefully you enjoyed🤍

—T👩🏾‍🦯
9:24PM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Crybaby 2 By Xoxo

Fanfiction

58.4K 2K 40
If u haven't read Crybaby then don't read this cause it's part 2 Read plz๐Ÿคช
176K 10.7K 38
A 90's Youngboy Story Completedโค๏ธ \\ Unedited
120K 4.2K 53
๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ - ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ :)