𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

By thebambi_TV

ᴀ Qᴜᴇɴᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪʀꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜꜱᴛʟᴇʀꜱ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
1
2
3
𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
4
5.
6
7
8
9
10
11.
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
writters note
48
49
50
writers note
51
52
53
54
55
56
𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

16

3.4K 114 30
By thebambi_TV

"F-Flaco..." i whispered

"No.. not Flaco, his twin brother de'andre" he said grinning.

I didnt know weather he was here for revenge.

"Why are you here.. and how did you find us" Alex said.

"I didnt come here for anything.. i came here for help" he said out of breath as if hed been running.

"Did anyone follow you here" i asked.

"I dont think so" he said.

I turned around and nodded at Alex, she let him in and quickly shut the door.

We sat down on the bed.

"Wait Flaco never mentioned he had a twin" i said

"I know, he left home at the age of 16 to live with his boss.. ever since he left lots of people have tried targetting me and my family... and one day-" he said his voice shaking a little.

"If you dont want to talk about it its okay.." i said.

"No dont worry, one day someone planned an attack at my house.. at the time my mom was there. She ended up traumatized and till this day she cant really speak" he whispered.

"Oh im sorry about that-"

"The worst part is..she still doesnt know Flaco has been killed.." his hands turned into fists.

"The motherfucker who killed flaco is smoking dick, when i catch them i aint finna have mercy" he said.

My heart pumped.

Little did he know he was sat right next to the killer of his twin brother.

"So why are you here." Alex asked.

"Oh i saw you guys at Zanders place.. i was there and i was going to kill him to.. i was pretty shocked that two females killed the most wanted snitch so i decided to follow you guys" he said.

Turns out we werent zanders only enemies.
How ironic

"So then why do you need help??" I said.

"I recognised you from the pictures on Flacos phone, when Donn Pablo found you he told Flaco to search your backgrounds" he said.

My cheeks turned red, i felt angrier towards David.

"And well i need help.. because i was the one that told the Black vipers to kidnapp Davids Step sister" he said.

I had my mouth wide opened in shock,

"Whos the black Vipers D?" Alex asked.

"Alex the Black vipers are a dangerous mafia.. and during my time at Davids place when i met his Dad, Jerome.. we found out that his daughter got kidnapped by them.. his Dad got mad as fuck and he was ready to kill all em motherfuckers" i explained.

"Oh shitt-" she replied.

"Theres worse.. i owe them money because Jerome and his smart ass brought a search team and killed 134 BV members.. i owe the black vipers a lott of money since they didnt ratt me out" he whispered.

My heart was beating.. i didnt want to be involved in this.

"We cant help you.. we aint involved in gangs to be taking down one as big as the black vipers" i said

His remarkable resemblance to Flaco haunted me to the bone.

"Im not asking you to help me take them down.. i just want you to help me get in contact with David" he said.

I looked at Alex trying to get a reaction out of her.

"We dont know david that well, let alone have his contact details" i whispered.

Alex eyed me.

Fuck no, i wasnt gon' ratt out davids phone number. I did not wanna die.

"Oh.. well thank you for your help" he said grabbing his things about to leave.

"But heres my phone number.. incase i find something" i said to him

He nodded as i gave him my phone number.

He smiled at us once more ans walked out the doors without looking back

"Alex.. i really need to find out what happend to my dad" i whispered

"And we will" she replied back.

Once again i got a notification, i thought it was another one of Davids numbers, so i ignored it.

"Arent you going to look who it is?" Alex said.

"No, its prolly david" i whispered.

Another notification went off and this time alex grabbed the phone to look.

"See its not david." She said.

"So who is it?" I asked

"Its your friend, Aubrey" Alex said.

Aubrey? I thought.. why would she be texting me.

I took the phone and read the text.

"Diamond i need you right now please meet me outside diana's salon we need to talk" Aubrey typed.

"Meet u there in 20" i replied.

"Want me to come with'?" Alex asked.

"No i can handle this one" i whispered

I quickly grabbed my hoodie and walked towards the salon, as soon as i got there i sat on the curv as i patiently waited, from the corner of my eye i watched a cold curvy body approach me.

"AUBREY!" i said running over to her pressing the warmth of her body on mine, i hugged the bitch so tight i felt like our bodies were becoming one, her hair smelled like vanilla i finally had her again.

"Please dont ever leave me!" She said hugging me as tight as possible.

Something weird was behind her, an old lady was stood behind her flinching every one second as if she had the Parkinsons disease, she looked weird. Her back was hunched, her skin was, pealing off loose and saggy as her breasts dropped under her,

"A-aubs whos that?" I asked her.

"Its a long story imma need you to sit down" she whispered in my ear.

As she let go of me she went on the other side of the road to gently take the old lady by her hand, and bringing her to me, each step she took the woman would flinch and hold onto Aubrey really tight.

"Diamond, this is mrs.Ruby her husband died 30 years ago and well-" she said frowning

"Well why is she with you?"

"This shit sound crazy but the hospital that their about to rebuild came knocking saying that me and jay are this ladys closest family and if no one could take her in they would take her to an elderly home" Aubrey said

"Wait what!" I said

"I know it all sounds crazy.. but she seemed scared to go back with them so i told them she was my grandmother" she finished up with tears in her eyes.

The woman smiled, she was in need of care and love.

However after sitting down and talking about all of this, i walked aubrey and Mrs. Ruby home.

"So.. i heard Jays with Sasha now?" I told her.

She pressed the top half of her teeth with her bottom one real hard.

"Girl were you hear that," she said.

"Aubrey you really gon sit here and lie to my face?" I replied.

She frowned.

"Im so sorry Diamond" she said.

I shrugged my shoulders to say it was cool but honestly... it wasnt

"You should come in for a little, ill put her to bed" she pointed at mrs.ruby  "and then we can watch a film with some ice cream like old times?" She continued

"No Jay must be sleeping" i said.

"He hasnt slept in the house.. in like forever!,COME ON!! it will be fine" she said smiling at me and holding my hand.

"Alright fine" i said.

As we entered with what felt like ages, i once again had flashbacks of every butterfly i had when Jay used to be around here with me.

Nothing in this house changed, their was only a wheelchair for mrs.ruby.. i still found that story quite weird.

"Ill go put mrs.ruby to bed, could you go get the CD's in my room?"

I nodded.

I walked in to aubreys room which seemed to have changed a little bit.

"Were the heck the CD's at?" I mumled to myself.

The only thing that changed was that there was a massive poster of Eazy-E and another of Biggie. That was very weird.. Aubrey never liked hip hop she thought that all these dead rappers were just like Marvin Gaye.. as soon as they die was when their music was valued and appreciated the most.

Which i agreed with, at this moment i didnt know weather to believe if davids dad killed mine to get all his wealth?

Anyways, as i looked for the CD's i accidentally tripped on Aubreys laptop,

"Ah shit" i said as i fell on a pile of clothes

I picked up aubreys laptop to see if i smashed it or something so i opened it, as soon as i opened it there was many different named documents.

But then i saw something weird

There was a document called "diamond" i mean my name isnt that rare right?

If aubrey was planning on surprising me with something i had to look! She knew how much i hated surprises

I opened the file as i found it quite weird that my name was there. And as soon as i opened it.

My heart skipped a beat, it kept pounding louder and louder right out of my skin

In the file there was pictures of my feet, sneaky pictures of me in the shower, my body, my intimate pictures. And way more.

Like damn.

Was aubrey planning to use these against me or was she gay?

I needed to get out the house now and fast-

"Diamond have you not found the CD's" She yelled on her way to her room, i could hear her stalking ass footsteps.
Everything about her was now disgusting to me.

I quickly threw the laptop underneath the bed and turned around, she was behind me smirking and waiting for me.

This wasnt right, ive known Aubrey all my life, she wouldnt do something like that.. right?
That was just straight outta order.

"Aubrey i need to go something just came up, Alex is in the hospital" i lied.

"Come on Diamond, we havent seen eachother in a long time! Alex this Alex that..." she said.

"Aubs dont be selfish shes in the damn hospital.. i need to go" i told her.

She quietly nodded and left my sight

"Alright go then" she said.

you aint gotta tell me twice

I quickly ran out the house looking back at the window, without looking were i was going i accidentally hit my head against someones rock hard chest.

I looked up

JUST what i  needed.

Not Jay
Not alex
Not sasha

But DAVID.

What was David doing here?

I looked up, it began to rain.

He looked at me and i couldnt take my eyes of him.

He had his big baggy trousers, and bit his bottomn lip sending ripples down my back, it reminded me of the night we fucked and i scratched his back like hell leaving marks and yells. Our lips sealed like a secret

He had his blue durag on, and his tattos seemed so much bolder.. i guess it was because i hadnt seen him in a long time.

Shit i werent gon lie but i was definatley turned on.

"Oh sorry-" we both said at the same time.

"No.. i mean sorry for everything" he whispered.

"Were you stalking me... again?" I asked him

He stared at my lips and smirked.

"Will you let me talk a minute?" He asked.

I looked away and allowed him to continue.

"Im not with Tianna" he said laughing

I looked up at him with a serious face not understanding why he was laughing. Weather or not, he was with her they created a human inside her who should be born in a month, the last time i saw tianna she was 5 months pregnant.. or atleast thats what she said, however ever since it has been 3 months since ive seen david which means its been 8 damn months.

"You laughing like this funny? Hurry up you got 7 minutes before i walk out" i whispered.

"Um you right.. my bad" he said

"But yeah anyway. Tianna was my ex thats it, okay.. and when i found out her and Flaco were fucking behind my back.. she got pregnant and told me it was my child when all along it was Flacos" he continued

I felt so happy yet so angry at myself for jumping into conclusions so fast.

"Diamond do you know how fucking hard it is to be a damn mobster" he said.

"Then leave David... live your life! Explore things" i said

"Are you crazy!! You think u can leave like that?" He said.

"Why you in it in the first place THERES EASIER WAYS TO MAKING MONEY-"

"oh like what, underground fighting? That shit ilegal too. And i was born into the mafia i aint had no choice" he said.

His words hit me hard and i had nothing to reply him with

"Look Diamond i dont want to waste these 4 minutes i just wanted to let you know how sorry i was" he said

I could see the hurt in his eyes and i didnt want him to talk anymore

"What do i have to do so you can start talking to me again?" He asked.

I could just take advantage of the vunrable state he was in?

"Dont kill the Jacob collins you and ur crew looking for" i told him

"What you know about-" his voice rose quick.

"You are in no state to ask me questions.. its either that or never hear from me again" i let out.

At this rate i was about to catch pneumonia in this rain.

"I got you" he said clearing his throat.

"Oh and one more thing" i said.

I grabbed his neck and pulled him closer inches away from my face.

"Now who the one making who nervous?" I said teasing him

He grabbed me by the waist picking me up and kissing me

He slowly put me down and whispered.
"Lets take it slow"

I looked at him and nodded.

But shit i knew this was too good to be true, i saw jays ass approaching.

"Hello diamond" Jay said

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 14.1K 24
- 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗿om a thug .
705K 25.8K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
212K 8.5K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran
72K 1.8K 26
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐊𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝?