The Bad Boy's Girl

By adeeba2707

He pinned me to the wall and brought himself impossibly close to me. I was trapped, quite literally. He grabb... More

Author's note
Chapter 1- Morning
Chapter 2 - The Step Father
Chapter 3 - Meeting the Bad boy
Chapter 4 - Second-Hand Embarrassment
Chapter 5 - 'Please call my name.'
Chapter 6 -Two Weeks.
Chapter 7 - We Are Just Friends.
Chapter 8 - Making Friends.
Chapter 8(Part II) The Library
Chapter 9 - My Ears Are Bleeding
Chapter 9 (Part II) - The Fight
Chapter 9 (Part III) - K-Pop Anybody?
Chapter 10 - Prison.
Chapter 11 - What is my mistake?
Chapter 12 - Have to be strong cuz I'm a girl
Chapter 13 - The Unexpected Anger
Chapter 14 - Soft and Tiny
Chapter 15 -The Football Ground.
Chapter 16 - Its Payback Time, Bitch!
Chapter 17 - The Creepy Old Man
Chapter 18 - Kacy.
Chapter 19 - Guilt
Chapter 20 - My Inner Child come Around at Wront Times
Chapter 22 - Philadelphia
Chapter 23 - The Kiss
Chapter 24 - Virgin who?
Chapter 25 - Getting Caught
Chapter 26 - Satan's Ass
Chapter 27 - 'You are beautiful'.
Chapter 28 - Talking
Chapter 29 - The Fight
Chapter 30 - I Fucked Up
Chapter 31 - My Queen
Chapter 32 - I Am Sorry
Chapter 33 - Betrayal
Chapter 34 - A Father Figure
Chapter 35 - 'Its a Yes, You Retard'
Chapter 36 - Going Home
Chapter 37 - Exploring Each Other
Chapter 38 - Shopping
Chapter 39 - A New Face
Chapter 40 - 'Weird people are droping from the sky today'
Chapter 40(Part II)
Chapter 40 (Part III)
Chapter 40 (Part IV)
Chapter 41 - Eating CockPorn
Chapter 42 - 'This has to be a nightmare'
Chapter 43 - 'Was killing her not enough?'
Chapter 44 - She Is Gone.
Chapter 45 - Office romance
Chapter 46 - A Not So Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 47 - 'Are you sure?'
Chapter 48 - Did I Hear It Right?
Chapter 49 - Fears Come True
Chapter 50 - The Final Fight
Chapter 51 - Bruises
Chapter 52 - Thankyou
Chapter 53 - Forgiveness
Chapter 54 - Proposal
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 21 - 'I can Leave my Mcdonalds Burger but Not You'

37.2K 1.1K 491
By adeeba2707

___________________________

Those who care about you can hear you even when you are quiet.
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●
___________________________

--Dave--

I searched for her everywhere. Every classroom, every hallway but she was nowhere to be found. In fact, I even went to the freakin' 'soccer ground' only to find it empty. I was getting worried and worried. I searched in the library we visited earlier but found no trace of her. Its a good thing that I stopped myself from going into the girl's washroom.

Gosh, my mom will chop my head off if I ever do that.

I messaged Zack asking him where to find her. If not him, then maybe Olivia would know. 

Me: Hey Zack...

BITCHFACE: 🖕🏻

Me: BITCH FACE! Its important.

 BITCHFACE: Does it concern your 🍆 life?

Me: OMFG,FFS!!

 BITCHFACE:  This is one and only best friend speaking. How may I help you kind sir?

Me: Just fucking tell me where Isabella is likely to be right now. 

BITCHFACE:  UMM, on your lap, chilling...

Me: Do u want a 👊🏻 coming your way? 

BITCHFACE: She must be in the old library since that is the only place, she goes apart from classrooms....and now canteen too.

Wait a damn minute. There are two libraries? What the fucking point?

BITCHFACE: If you guys do the deets, tell me, k?

Me: Fuck off.

I started walking towards the library but then messaged him again-

Me: Dude where is the old library now?

BITCHFACE: Didn't you just tell me to fuck off? 

BITCHFACE:  Third hallway from the main entrance.

Me: Which room, fuck face?

BITCHFACE: Bro, I am in the middle of something, WAIT!

Me: Middle of what? 

Me: No wait. As far as I know you I know what you are going to type.. don't. Please don't. 

BITCHFACE: MUAHAHAHA. 

BITCHFACE: Olivia is doing yoga in front of me. With her back facing me....

*YOU HAVE BLOCKED THIS NUMBER* 

I guess I will have to search every room in that hallway. 

10 classrooms and 10 awkward 'I am sorry, wrong class' later, I finally knew the last one is the library.

I run towards the old library. It was a dimly lit room and the sunlight barely penetrated through the broken windows. This is giving me weird vibes.

This is it. This is how I am going to die, isn't it? God please, I still haven't eaten the last slice of pizza from last night.

I ran my eyes over the various shelves but only saw hundreds of dirty books which I have never seen before. I know that she is here. This is the last place. I started looking between each gap between the shelves.

Fuck, the amount of time I spend here is indirectly proportional to the probability of me eating my pizza today.

I was losing hope when I reached the last shelf but then I saw a figure slumped down.

My heart sank.

She was sitting there alone. Crying. And there was no one to console her. I never knew a girl would have such an effect on me. The little amount of sunlight entering through the window was falling on her hair making it appear a beautiful light brown.

I went and sat beside her. She felt my presence and lifted her head up. Her eyes were bloodshot red and puffy. They were still beautiful. It was beautiful green. Every thing about her screamed beautiful in 50 different languages. I just hadn't realized it until a few days ago.

I will not spare Kacy for making my Bella cry. I will make sure she pays for every hurtful thing she said.

"What the- What are you doing here?" she asked me, with her eyes widened.

"Damn lady! Do you even know how much time it took for me to find you? I never knew we had another creepy library until I actually searched for you." I really didn't.

"You should be in the class and not here, Dave. Leave me alone." she said. I wiped her tear which escaped her eyes again.

I can leave my McDonald's burger but not you.

"HA! You wish. It's not that easy to get rid of me, you know. I am not leaving you to cry your eyes out thinking about some bullshit which a random person said. It was just a misunderstanding. I am sure she blamed you because she wanted to take it out on someone. And I will make sure that she apologizes for choosing you as that 'someone'. " I said confidently.

It doesn't matter to me whether I was bunking classes or not. I can cope up with the class even if I take a break for 2 months. It's nothing new.

"Kacy is not some random person, Dave. At least to me. See, you have no idea what happened and let's not talk about it either. I want a break and so I am sitting here. Don't try to find a reason to bunk classes." she said as she finally lifted her head up to look at me.

Before I used to bunk for no reason but right now, nothing can be more reasonable than this. Suddenly I thought of a way to lit up her mood. At least, that's what I do when I am down. I pulled her wrist and she got up.

I gave her a concern look. I was serious when I said I am not leaving her and I will stick to my words. An Anderson doesn't break promises.

We went to the parking lot in spite of her protests. Suddenly her eyes widened and she stopped.

"Are you trying to make me bunk school? That is no way happening, Dave." Urgh! So much for a straight A's girl. I knew if I tried to explain, she would protest further and I will just end up wasting my time.

"Gosh this girl." I said in frustration before placing my right hand under her knees and one behind her back- lifting her up. She was very light. As if I am just carrying a heavy pile of books. And yet she eats so less. I will make sure she eats a lot from now on. Eating is without a doubt my most favorite of the survival based activities.

I noticed that she was not protesting anymore and that relieved me. I put her in the car and jogged to the other side. I pulled off from the parking lot and drove towards the gate. I rolled the glass down and the security guard let us go. Perks of being close to the chairman.

I smirked when I saw Isabella's shocked expression. I knew this was coming. I explained why the security opened the gates without hesitating. I was surprised how she didn't even know that my uncle is the chairman of the school.

I called my dad and the put the call on speaker attached to the car. Since he knows I am impatient, he purposely doesn't pick up the phone for a good 20 secs. Yeah! I literally counted. After testing my patience for a good long 20 secs, he picked up. So much for being a good dad.

"Yes tell me, what do you need?" Isabella's attention was instantly grabbed and I saw her staring at me. Silly girl.

"Hello to you too dad. Why do you always think I called because I need something? Can't I call the world's sweetest dad just to know how he is doing?"

"Of course not. Not in a million years is that going to happen. The day it happens, I will shave my eyebrows off." Isabella giggled making me smile. Her smile is that one thing which I was dying to see right now. Good work Dad. Appreciated.

"Wait! Was that a girl? Holy fucking shit! Is she your girlfriend? Oh my god. Dave!!!" he suddenly got excited. What is wrong with him.

Isabella's eyes widened and she blushed. She immediately looked towards the window again. Way to go Dad. "No dad. Stop behaving like mom. What is wrong with you? She, uh, she is a very good friend of mine."

"Yeah, sure. Okay now, stop beating around the bush and come to the point. Unlike you, I am a very busy man."

"Fine. Dad, can you get the private jet to Philadelphia ready? Please." I said. She immediately turned towards me and started shaking her head but didn't say anything because of my dad. She looked scared, I guess.

"No. I can't do that. What will I tell your mom? She will kill me if she gets to know that her son is in a whole different country. And anyways, may I ask you the joyful reason you want to go there?"

"Well I can't really tell you now. Long story. But please get it ready quick. I am heading to the airport already." Isabella smacked her head with her palm and I chuckled at her action. She is so cute.

"NOPE! N-O-P-E." He spelled it out.

"Okay fine then. Since you are my dad, I thought of going easy on you but I guess I have no other option. I have the video clip of you breaking mom's favorite Chinese Vase while playing golf INSIDE the house when it was raining outside. You know I was just randomly making a video in case you get a good shot but then that happened. If you want, I can send it to..."

"The jet will be ready in half an hour, my dear son. Do you need anything else?" I chuckled. "I will call again if I need something. Thanks Dad. It means a lot to me." I told genuinely.

"Anything for you son." I laughed at his sarcasm and cut the call. As soon as I cut the call, Isabella shouted.

"Are you serious Dave? We- We can't just go there. No! That's not possible at all. Not happening. Take a U-turn, now. You are not understanding the situation. Dave, I have to be home no matter what. I have to be there before five. My father is way too strict. Try to understand. Please." she immediately started panicking.

"Bella. You are rambling. Calm down. I will get you back to New York before five. Is that alright?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Believe me Bella. When I promise something, I mean it and I keep it." I winked.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

*

*

*

*

Name the stars as you like.

On a scale of 1-10, how much would you rate the chapter?

Random question: What's that something you are glad your mom doesnt know about you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 10.3K 52
"So Andrea, do you remember me now?", he asked through gritted teeth, anger, frustration, hatred and slight hurt clearly heard in his voice. "I am no...
400K 7.7K 22
Rated R "Please, faster," I begged but he didn't oblige. "No, my control, my pace," he said. Then, I felt his lips on mine as he continued easing in...
202K 9.2K 30
(Though highly recommend to read the book "Obsession, Madness & Love" first, this book can be read as a standalone.) ________________________________...
1.4M 37.2K 23
"Can't You just leave me alone and mind your own goddamn business ??" l snapped..... He just pins me to hits locker with both his hands on either sid...