"Let the game begin."

By Shirai-chan

What are you going to do, Now that they've cornered you? -slow updates. -the author is dying. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
wattpad, stop LAGGING
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Headcanons!
Special Headcanon: Iride
hi book for headcanons & scenarios is published.
Chapter 14

Chapter 2

2.4K 74 94
By Shirai-chan

School with everyone.. yay.

The teacher is weird tho, Im seated on the back row, while anya is on the front. I glance at him and sigh.

"And so first off, Let's have the people who you'll be going through thick and thin do their self introduction. Puff puff."

Said the sensei, while everyone just staring at him.

"Starting from the window, please state your name and specialty game genre, with energy!"

The boy on the first row stand up with a smile.

"Yes! Nice to meet you, My name is Akatsuki Iride! My game specialty is Escape Games! Nature and travel and paw beans, i like the whole lot!"

But a pink-haired girl stand up to smack him.

"Why're you so motivated!"

"But the teacher said to do energetically.."

"Don't you have any sense of danger!! We were kidnapped by him right now!"

The teacher looks at the girl and said,

"Let's move on."

The girl next to akatsuki-san stands up.

"I...! I'm Himiko Inaba. I like farming simulations..."

The teacher's head move towards to her.

"I actually follow Miss Inaba's modest streams fervently, As a fan, It's really an honor to be able to hear your voice in person like this..
If you could just say this once.. "I Love Mister Paka"... In my ear..."

After that, i pipe went flying and this stops the conversation.

The teacher look at the one who threw the pipe.

"It's not your turn yet, Mr. Kudo."

Anya looked at the teacher.

"Why do we have to do self introductions? Hurry up and let me out of here."

The teacher answers,

"Mr. Kudo, I have said before the violence against me is a rule of violation. The next time you attempt it, you will be severely punished."

"Fine..."

He looks at the teacher with his dark eyes.
It sent me chills in my spine.

"Just try it."

The teacher look at anya with a dark look.

"Please be wary of your meals from tonight onwards. I'll be putting a lot of bell pepers in them.."
He said,

"That's too lenient!" Anya said

The sheep-man sigh, tired of his bullshit.

"Well, this is Mr. Anya Kudo. He's an individual who specializes in fighting games and the like."

A girl raised her hand and say,

"I'm up next."

She stands up and begins, "Yuzu Roromori, My specialty is speedruns of Puzzle or Maze games. I conduct research of tropical plants as a hobby."

"Yuzu? Could you be 'Roro's Speedrun Stream's Yuzu?" Then he pointed himself.

"Im "Akki"! From Flower Pollen Allergy Stream."

"Oh! Akki! Haha what's this, you were kidnapped too!"

The girl on Akatsuki-san back asks "What, you guys know each other?"

"Yeah, We became friends after
the 'Bury Yourself In Fallen Leaves in the Park Live stream' that happened last year"

"Ah, you don't have to explain" The girl sighs and introduce herself,

"My name is Karin Sarayashiki, i do streams that are focused on horror. Any complaints?"

The teacher chuckled.

"Miss Sarayashiki is so cool. As expected of the Number one female streamer fans would like to be stepped on by. The gap when you live stream is also─"

Sarayashiki-san glares to him with glowing eyes. "Shut up. I'll make you into a leather jacket."

"Next, the back row."

The mask one spoke. "Zakuro Oshigiri. I do alot of stealth" He moves his head a bit.

"It's about time to stop with this farce."

He didn't seem to notice me on his back.. He continues talking,

"That's entirely up to your efforts"
Sensei said.

"I understand that we're all streamers for The Ones Within. But why we're we chosen? What happens when we hit 100 Million views? What's your real objective?"

Geh. So many question,

I sweat dropped,

"Fweh~"
Sensei answered

"Fweh?"

"Fwei~"

"Hmph. Looks like you're not going to part with that information easily." He put his hand on his forehead.

"No, Zakkun. I think he's just looking down on you."

Roromori-san says, Then im next. I stand up.

"Hello, My name is (Y/N (L/N)! I am a game creator but you have to know what game it is, also I play Fighting games like Anya!"

"I don't know what we will be doing, but i hope we can all be friends!" I hyperactively said.

I sat back on my chair, but someone stoods up.. A dark violet-haired stoods up and walks towards me. His hand reaches my chin and said with a blush,

"Sumire..."

"Uhh..." I look at him in the eyes confused,

Everyone looks at him, annoyed.

I started to feel nervous, but Anya stood up and grab his arm, he glared at him.

"Don't touch her casually!"

Anya throw his arms away while i stare at him.

"Anya.."

He stared at me and walks to his seat, the violet-haired boy walks to his seat and plops his head into the table.

"What a ruckus. Thank you Miss (L/N)" I nod.

Then the one next to me introduced himself,

"I'm Kaikoku Onigasaki. I mainly play Sengoku Politicial or Japanese games. Nice to meet you." He said with a smile on his face.

"Thank you very much Mr. Onigasaki"

"And so we're at the last one. Mr Aikawa."

The others look at him while he lifts his head up.

He stared at the teacher with a dull eyes.

He keeps staring...

"Mr. Aikawa─"

"I-I guess we have no choice..." Sensei looks at his book.

"He is Mr. Makino Aikawa. Rather than words, he uses his gaze to charm, a professional Romance Game streamer."

Sensei looks at us.

"He's known for his single-word streams, and the times where he actually uses long sentences is exceedingly rare."

"That's not streaming"
Anya said with a gum on his mouth.

"In any case, the introductions are now complete. Following this, we will all select the second stage."

He wrotes something on the blackboard.

"Huh!? Wait! You haven't explained..." Sarayashiki-san said.

"Paka, paka."

He rubs the chalk off on this gloves.

"The second stage, "Kokkuri Exchange". The number of streamers is four. Here are the lots that i worked late to finish. The individuals who draw the Paka Mark..."

But before he can say anything anya interrupts him.

"Stop kidding around! Who's going to do that."

"Oh, would you like to retire..?"
Sensei looks at us with a dark look

"In that case, you will be disqualified, and..." He snaps his fingers.

"You will be forcefully moved and put under surveillance here, the 'White Room' on the Genome Tower's lowest level. Until the rest of the group manages to reach 100 million views, you will be held alone, to wait in a four and a half tatami mat closed room."

He show us a boy who was sitting next to the window.

"This is someone who are in the past, like you, had a lot to say. He had no idea that his companions did not managed to achieve the objective, and is waiting endlessly for help that will never arrive...Forever and ever..."

The boy becomes skeleton and the bones fall off.

"Oh."

We all stood up (except aikawa bcuz he's a sad boi) Anya, Onigasaki-san and Oshigiri-san was infront. Holding sensei.

"That's really a little... twisted, ain't it..."

"I would like to give you a piece of advice. All of you should really understand by now. The current situation that you're in... Injury and Death are a given, Because this is a real live stream."

"Did you really think that there are such things as Retry and Save in the real world?"

Sensei stands up,

"Now then, let's start decide which streamers will be participating in the second stage again.."

Then i heard akatsuki-san's voice.

"Paka-san!"

Akatsuki-san raised his hand with a smile on his face.

"Is there a shortlist for this?"

-ツ-

Funfact: Anya always loses whenever he plays games with (y/n), he may be going easy on her or (y/n) is just a pro.

whew, hope u enjoyed this chapter, i kinda cringed a little bit at my old writing style 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 1.3K 7
فَتاه قوية و لكِن القدر أقوى مِنها غدرت مِن اقرب الناس ، تعذبت و ضلمت مِن اشباه الرِجال كانت تحب لكن طعنت فدخل رجال آخر رغما عِنها هل ستقع في الحُب...
115K 4K 41
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
8.4K 150 26
A newly unemployed Yumiko (you) stumbles upon the same man every day in her town's convenience store since she moved in. Nonchalant towards these eve...
178K 8.8K 42
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...