THUNDER * CEDRIC DIGGORY

By HVFFLEEPUNK

❨ LOVER, LOVER ❩ what have we done, let our heart leap then it... More

𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ━━ LOVE
Chapter One

𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑

279 6 0
By HVFFLEEPUNK

FOR THERE TO BE BETRAYAL, THERE WOULD HAVE TO HAVE BEEN TRUST FIRST.

          Her father's sins were by no means venial and Mona Valebrokk, little, timid  Mona Valebrokk, shares the same wicked blood. No one could forget that. Even the ancient and dotage professors still remember (with great clarity and accuracy) the iniquity of her father. Mona has attempted to make amends with her troubling and tumultuous familial history in one simple way, forgetting. But Marlon Valebrokk was a friend of the greatest fiend of the Wizarding world and Marlon Valebrokk brought to life the malevolent desires of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named and Marlon Valebrook is indefinitely and irrevocably her father. That wasn't particularly easy to forget. And despite the excessive amount of expostulation of her direct relation with him, she, nonetheless, is fully and completely related to Marlon Valebrokk. His sins linger around her, maiming every friendship and inciting immediate reprobation. So, Mona figures that her only path of redemption is none other than to join the Triwizard Tournament because surely the eternal glory will be enough to erase her odious relation and smite the evil associated with her name.

            In the game she swore to herself that she will do anything to win, lie, cheat, steal. No one could possibly need this as much as she did. No one could possibly construe the utmost necessity of this eternal glory that Mona needed in order to recoil from her father's damnation of their family. She will renounce the evil of the Valebrokk name, once and for all.

            But to defeat evil, she must become evil.

            And to defeat a boy, he must fall in love.

WHO WILL LOVE  YOU?

WHO  WILL  FIGHT ?

WHO  WILL  FALL 
FAR  BEHIND?

lisa teige        as      MONA VALEBROKK

douglas booth      as     CEDRIC DIGGORY

dudley o'shaughnessy      as    VIKTOR KRUM

( with,  harry potter cast   as     
HARRY POTTER CHARACTERS  )

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

DISCLAIMER: The Harry Potter Universe and Harry Potter films and novels do not belong to me but belong to the author, J.K. Rowling and those who created the films. Any media (e.g music/lyrics, gifs, pictures, graphics/overlays, quotes, poems, text art) contained in this book do not belong to me and belong to rightful owners, no copyright intended.

Any canon dialogue or events do not belong to me. All characters and events in this book are completely fictional. Any resemblance to real people or real events is coincidental.

According to www.news.bbc.co.uk, J.K. Rowling "has given her blessing to fans who write their own Potter stories online." Also, the purpose and character of the use is for non-profit and entertainment only purposes (Fair Use Act).

Also the first quote ^^ is by  Suzanne Collins from Hunger Games! And the second is from Birdy's Skinny Love!

WARNING: This book will feature themes such as character death and pain, strong supernatural themes, violence and cussing (all in character). Please do not read when you are not comfortable with these themes. Also when a character does something in this book e.g running away, please don't be inspired to run away. This book takes place in the fictional HARRY POTTER UNIVERSE. This is completely fictional so please don't attempt to copy anything from this book in reality.

The plot that revolves around the original characters of this book (and potential sequels to this book) belong to me so please don't steal the material or plagiarise. This book is created for entertainment purposes with absolutely no intention to hurt/inspire to hurt anyone.

DEDICATION: thank you so much ellie dwiightkschrute  for letting me use your format and for helping me out with the plot!! love you lots!! And to fIeurr  because their writing style absolutely slaps (like she genuinely creates poetic cinema and every chapter leaves me in tears because it's so dang beautiful) and they inspired me to write this book!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
99.7K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
547K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 36.5K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...