𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑

FOR THERE TO BE BETRAYAL, THERE WOULD HAVE TO HAVE BEEN TRUST FIRST.

          Her father's sins were by no means venial and Mona Valebrokk, little, timid  Mona Valebrokk, shares the same wicked blood

          Her father's sins were by no means venial and Mona Valebrokk, little, timid  Mona Valebrokk, shares the same wicked blood. No one could forget that. Even the ancient and dotage professors still remember (with great clarity and accuracy) the iniquity of her father. Mona has attempted to make amends with her troubling and tumultuous familial history in one simple way, forgetting. But Marlon Valebrokk was a friend of the greatest fiend of the Wizarding world and Marlon Valebrokk brought to life the malevolent desires of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named and Marlon Valebrook is indefinitely and irrevocably her father. That wasn't particularly easy to forget. And despite the excessive amount of expostulation of her direct relation with him, she, nonetheless, is fully and completely related to Marlon Valebrokk. His sins linger around her, maiming every friendship and inciting immediate reprobation. So, Mona figures that her only path of redemption is none other than to join the Triwizard Tournament because surely the eternal glory will be enough to erase her odious relation and smite the evil associated with her name.

            In the game she swore to herself that she will do anything to win, lie, cheat, steal. No one could possibly need this as much as she did. No one could possibly construe the utmost necessity of this eternal glory that Mona needed in order to recoil from her father's damnation of their family. She will renounce the evil of the Valebrokk name, once and for all.

            But to defeat evil, she must become evil.

            And to defeat a boy, he must fall in love.

WHO WILL LOVE  YOU?

WHO  WILL  FIGHT ?

WHO  WILL  FALL 
FAR  BEHIND?

lisa teige        as      MONA VALEBROKK

lisa teige        as       MONA VALEBROKK