The Ultimate gamer goes to a...

By GodofWrath19

I was your average guy in a average world that was a bit of a pain but I'm special from the rest. Because I w... More

My new life and world
A new day, A new experience
A new challenge and a "NEW GAME+"
A new problem with a "Hard" level
Well.... back to the basics of life
A new kind of "Level Up!"
My first "Boss fight" in a new world!
When one game is done play another
Game day with the team (bonus chapter 1)
A new day to play a new game
One problem after another
The second stage of the game
Forgiveness and the Truth
It's time to "Just Dance" and sing
A new mascot to the team and adventure
Exploring and a uninvited guests
A deal and TRUE power of the GAMER reveals
Hanging out with JNPR for a day (bonus 2)
Another day with the team and a date (Bonus 3)
The talk also an old friend and a bad dog
When does a GAMER take a break from a game?
The big surprise and "Talk"
Welcome back... my old and dear friend
Its time for a REAL boss fight
Going to the future to help a friend(bonus 4)
Hey.. kept you waiting huh? ...Rose(Bonus 5)
New Bio
REMASTERED!? PLOT TWIST!
Not a chapter or anything just a note!

After one whole year later

4.4K 63 59
By GodofWrath19

After a full year of training with the master himself Qrow, you became stronger and more capable of fighting. You have unlock your semblance also aura but during your training with Qrow you learn that you can use the skins, armor, and customize your outfits  also you can change the abilities of each characters power like Zasalamel time stopping abilities this was a surprise because you didn't know but now you can have a better understanding also easier way to use them. After sometime you brought out some cloths that fit your appearance as a Gamer.

(under that jacket is a white shirt)

(On the right side of your pants is a holster that contain your hand cannon)

(A Gamer always comes prepare for a fight or a challenge am I right)

(You used your semblance to recreate a sidearm and it's the one and only Ace Of Spades the legend himself RIP Cayde you'll be in are hearts forever)

(During the year you created this weapon that can be used for close ranged also long ranged and you were always a hard fan to Final Fantasy 'sigh' the good old days)

The whole year with Qrow was both awesome and painful. For examples the good parts were that you can go with Qrow on some mission and fight off grimm. The down side was Qrows bad luck also his drunk times when he gets wasted so there's a 50/50 there. To keep people from wondering about your semblance you always use Saberwolfs fighting abilities and speed to make everyone else think your semblance is speed also your. Second one was Zasalamel time stop ability only use it if your in a bit of a pickle but the final one was empty so that if anyone or anything got the upper hand you can use it like a trump card. Remember he can only have three abilities of each character in each game in him also he can change it but it takes time for the change so there. When it was time for the first episode of RWBY you thank Qrow for the training he gave you a pat on the back also nice of enough to show the directions to 'From dust to dawn' and you were off.

Y/N POV

I was walking down the street just waiting for the right moment to be walking by so it doesn't seem strange good thing I know the time when the epic scene and as plan I walk by the widow of the shop all of a sudden two people crashed through the window and I just back step so that I don't get cut by the chatter glass. When I looked I knew who it was also I can't forget this person scythe.

Ruby POV

As I kicked that guy through the window, I looked up and transformed Crescent Rose into scythe form but I notice a guy with black hair with brown eyes, wearing a blue jacket also look like my age. He doesn't seem surprise what just happen but looked like he's having a good view of the situation he looks cool.

??: Get her!!!

The goons started walking towards me and I got ready, but then I see the guy walking up just normal but with a REVOLVER LIKE SWORD!!! which he pointed at the goons and the man in a white suit. I don't know who is he but good thing he's in my side.

Guy: Well isn't it the infamous Roman Torchwick it's time to pay the price for messing up this beautiful night.

Torchwick: Ah, some recognition! good to see someone know who am I but I've to kill you now.

Guy: Well I don't like the killing part but I do like the fighting part thou.... let dance!

We started with goons first, it was pretty easy until one of them got close to me for an attack but the guy shoot his gun sword that hit the goon sending him flying, He gave me a dumps up and we continue with the fight I finished off the last goon in my side I look to the other guy side to see he was about to get gun down but he did something cool that every bullet missed him(He did a Matrix scene with the bullets flying over him) then he pulls out a hand cannon and shoots all the goons finishing off them and reloading both his hand cannon also gun sword. He was SO COOL!

Torchwick: Well, you were worth every cent truly you were. Well Red and Blue I would love to stick around but I'm afraid this...

He points his cane at us(The cane is a gun)

Torchwick: Is where we part ways.

He fires his cane at us I was ready for the impact but the guy shoot his gun to the BULLET! and it worked his bullet landed on to the other bullet to protect me.

Ruby(mind): Wow, he saved me I wonder why? never mind where's that Torchwick guy?

Guy: Hey! you good?

Ruby: Yeah, I'm fine

Guy: Alright then lets go! he's over there!

I look over to see that Torchwick guy is climbing up by the fire escape.

Guy: Hey don't worry over there will get him ok. he said to the shopkeeper

Shopkeeper: (Nods)

Guy: Hey you coming or not because I don't want him to escape.

Ruby: Yeah, lets get him

We then follow him to the top of the building to see him at the end of the roof

Ruby/Guy: HEY!/HOLD IT!

Torchwick: Persistent

All of a sudden a Bullhead rises to the top of the build also the side door open. Torchwick gets in and pulls out a red dust crystal.

Torchwick: END OF THE LINE! KIDS!!

He throws it at us also fired his cane

Guy: HEY!! GET DOWN!!!

He then got me also covered me like he was my shield. That explosion could killed him! until a blonde woman came in and blocks the explosion. She's a real huntress!!!

Third POV

Glynda waves her riding crop and fires a purple stream onto the Bullhead.

Torchwick: WE GOT A HUNTRESS!!

Then you see a women that switch place with Torchwick. Glynda is now fighting with a woman that was shooting fire at us so you came in because you had enough.

Y/N: Ok I had enough of this! It's time to play fire with fire! I then changed the bullets in my gun sword with Fire bullets.

You then begin shoot at the woman also the Bullhead with the fire bullets but they have trick the bullets don't just shoot out fire but also explode in impacted. You were shooting but you notices that Ruby join in some of them was about to ht her but she deflects all of the bullets. She then make the surrounding area glow Glynda and I notice this so you then grab Ruby and jumped back also did Glynda out of the way before the ground explode. After that you looked up to see the side door closed and the Bullhead flying away.

Y/N: Well then they got away...... is anyone hurt or we all okay.

Ruby: You're a huntress...

Glynda: (Looks at you and Ruby with a mad look)

Ruby: CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!?

(Time skip to us to a dark room with only with one light)

Glynda: I hope you realize that your actions will not be taken lightly young lady! you put yourself and others great danger!

Ruby: They started it!

Glynda: (looks at you) I hope you realized that your not off the hook either Mr. Y/N as someone has been given privilege to attend Beacon early you do understand that it can be taken away!

Y/N: In way we have to stop them so that they don't do any further damage right also they started the fight in the first place in my defense we had the right to defend ourselves.

Ruby: Yeah, what he just said!

Glynda: If it were up to me, you'd both be sent home with a pat on the back...

Ruby: (Smiles)

Y/N: (whispers) 3... 2... 1....

Ruby looks at you confused

Glynda: And a slap on the wrist!

She hits her crop on the table. Ruby yelps and quickly pulls her hands away.

Glynda: But there is someone here who wants to meet you.

She went to side of the room and Ozpin walks in while holding his coffee mug on his left hand and a plate of cookies on the right.

Ozpin: Ruby Rose and Y/N L/N (Looks at Ruby) You have silver eyes...

Ruby: ...Uh, umm

Ozpin: So... (Glynda show us the footage of us fighting)

Y/N(mind): Where in world do they have all these cameras man I really need to use ARIA"S abilities sometime in the future but for now I keep that for a trump card.

Ozpin: Where did you learn to do this.

Ruby: S-Signal academy

Ozpin: They taught you to use one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed?

Ruby: Well one teacher in particular,

Ozpin: I see (He puts the plate of cookies on the table)

Ruby: (Eats one then the rest like a vacuum)

Y/N(mind): Wow, still amazed that she doesn't choke on one.

Ozpin: It's just that I've only seen one scythe wielder of that skill before a dusty old crow.

Ruby: (Mouth full of cookies) *trying to talk*

Ozpin: *Confused*

Ruby: (Finishes eating the cookies) Sorry, that's my uncle Qrow! He's a teacher at Signal Academy I was complete garbage before he took me under his wing.

Y/N (Pretending) By the Great Old Ones!, your uncle is Qrow!?

Ruby: Wait, you know him? (mind) What's a great old one?

Y/N; Of course I know him he's the one that trained me I was utter trash at the beginning but now you can see I just got good! in fighting also you too I got to admit your not bad.

Ruby: Yeah! now we're like (making karate noises also hand gestures)

Y/N: Adorable

You just realized what you just said you turn red of your embarrassment and now Ruby is staring at you slightly blushing.

Ruby: Um, what?

You were in a break down mode because you never said that to ANY real person before. You signal Ozpin for help because you can't handle this and he understand what's happening.

Ozpin: So I've noticed and what's an adorable girl such as yourself doing at a school designed to train warriors?

Ruby: Well, I want to be a huntress.

Ozpin: You want to slay monsters?

(Time skip to Ruby explaining why she wants to be a huntress)

After a while of Ruby's long story Ozpin spoke up.

Ozpin: Do you know who I am?

Ruby: You're professor Ozpin, you're the headmaster at Beacon,

Ozpin: Hello

Ruby: Nice to meet you!

Ozpin: Do you want come  to my school?

Ruby: More then anything

Ozpin look at Glynda, who just scoffs. He then look at you, You gave the A-Ok nod and Ruby noticed and cause her to have a small blush on her face.

Ozpin: Well, okay.

Ruby: YAAY!

Ozpin: You'd better get some rest there's an airship leaving for Beacon tomorrow. We wouldn't want you to miss your flight, would we?

Ruby: THANKYOUSOMEMUCHSIRYOUWILLNOTREGERTTHIS!

Y/N(mind): I'm amazed that I can understand that.

Ozpin: Run along now, I need to talk Mr.Y/N now.

Ruby: Okay then! bye professor Ozpin, bye Ms,Goodwitch! bye Y/N  hope to see you again!

Y/N: See ya later and don't get in to trouble okay.

Y/N POV

A few minutes later until Ruby left It was just Glynda, Ozpin, and I in the room.

Ozpin: Now to the matter of hand Mr.Y/N. We believe to found your lost person, Will Carter however he doesn't seem to be fond of you.

Y/N: I knew it also I can guess you enrolled him.

Ozpin: Yes I did in other to "not disrupt the timeline" as you said. He'll be placed on a team as a 5th member, just as you'll be. However I need you-

Y/N: Ozpin not to be rude but I think it's already to late to do that now because if he didn't change that means he's in the bad guy side so I recommend you give up because if he haven't forgive me then just give up.

Ozpin was shocked what he just heard plus Glynda.

Y/N: Listen I know I sound like an asshole right now but he's a type of person who abuse ones power or strength. Now I need to take care of Ruby so that she doesn't get hurt and Will so that he doesn't "disrupt timeline"  so in other cases I have more work here. You do know a GAMER needs a break once in a while.

Ozpin: If what you said is true then okay then be prepared for the big day.

Y/N begin to walk to the door but Ozpin say a few words.

Ozpin; I saw the way you looked at Miss Rose.

Y/N(red): Okay listen I know you help me but don't go saying that to me! It just slip okay now bye! (I run out of the room in embarrassment)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586 72 32
Hi I'm Conner, I used to be a normal teenager, with a somewhat normal life and a normal best friend. The only thing is I'm gay and my parents aren't...
17.3K 203 19
Do you know those times in anime where you got reincarnated in another world? cuz that just happened to me, Y/N L/N, except it only gets twice as wei...
124K 4K 64
"No, this is not one of those fucking stories where you save me and we have anal sex in the end." Timothy laughed. "It's not? Bummer." Alright listen...
61.1K 2.2K 21
I don't deal well when I'm pissed sometimes I'll punch a wall, thats weird isn't? Bad start anyway my parents are abusive and aren't the parents some...