Betrayal || l.h

By kfcmalum

He is the nerd. She is one of the cool kids. What happens when they meet, is it true love or just catastrophe. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author notes
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 14

126 1 0
By kfcmalum

When we reach our house we walk up to my room and as soon as we step inside and sit down on the bed, Michael falls down on the back and right away I hear someone snoring behind me. Calum give out a chuckle.

"He's yours now, sleep tight." he says and makes a kiss sound. Ugh, why.

"Oh shut up." he laughs and walks out the door. I stand up and pick out a tshirt to sleep in. Michael's snoring gets louder and louder for every second, also his snores sounds like something is dying. A giggle leaves my mouth as I face him laying in my bed. I crawl down under the sheets and let my hair out of my bun and let it fall down softly on my pillow, and despite the snoring I fell asleep right away.

--------------------

The same bright light which wakes me up every day comes through the window and light up the room. I feel Michael moving and mumbles next to me. He throws the blanket away from him and groans. "Fuck." he whispers as he slowly rises from the mattress but rapidly falls back on his back again. Should I sit up? Damn, this is sort of awakward, I have no idea wha I should do. Michael slowly approaches to me and his hand moves step by step over to the side and let it hang down. My insides tighten.

"Goodmorning." he says. I ignore him and close my eyes again. But a sigh left his mouth.

"I know you're awake." he says with a husky voice. I scrunch every muscle in my face and roll my eyes to intantly roll over to face him.

"Woah!" I twitch when his nose touches mine and move my head a little further on the pillow from him.

"Sorry." he says. I smile wryly at him and literally do not know what to do. This is the first time we're in the same bed, and this close to each other. It's pretty uncomfortable if you ask me. We're exchanging eye contact while he's biting his lip.

"Uhm, are you hungry?" I steady on my arm while looking down on him who's still staring into my eyes. He grabs my arm and pulls me down on the bed again.

"No." he strokes my cheek lightly and dug his teeth into his bottom lip. Is this a nightmare or? What the fuck is happening?

"Okey, what the fuck are you doing?" I stumble on the words and he has an amusing expression plastered on his face.

"This is going to sound really weird but, you're gorgeous." I raise my eyebrows and steady on my arm again. This is going out of hand, I'm scared. "I've just noticed that. I'm such a fucking fool for not noticing earlier." he takes a deep breath and breath out a laugh. "I can't even believe what I'm saying right now, it's crazy. But you're turning me on so bad right now." his voice is distant and his eyes are sleepy but he tries to support himself on his arm to get to the same level as me. I freeze when he open his eyes which are right infront of me. All of my muscles want to run but they can't, I can't.

He is sitting right infront of me and my focus is on his hands that are closing up to me and on to my neck. His grip is hard but fondly at the same time. Pictures of Luke is showing up in my mind, which makes my insides tighten even more. Luke's face is infront of me. His beautiful blue eyes staring into mine. I take a deep breath and approach him as our lips connects. His lips are smooth and taste a bit like alcohol. My hands go through his hair roughly as he grabs me on top on his lap. I want him, I want him badly. Our tounges intertwine. Luke's hands go down my back and rips off my shirt. A moan left my mouth as he kisses my neck.

"Who's your daddy." a familliar voice whispers into my skin and it wasn't Luke's. Holy fuck! I open my eyes and see Michael's red hair going down on my chest. I push him away from me and grab my shirt to jump off my bed and run out with loud footsteps, down the hall and lock myself inside the bathroom. Panting sitting down on the floor, feeling my heavy breathings against my hand. That felt so real, the touching of Luke's skin. Fuck! What the hell am I doing, what the fuck even happened! My head is spinning. I try to stand up to splash water on my face. My eyes turn into the mirror. You're a fucking mess Miranda, this is who you are, no one deserves you. What has this gorgeous loser boy done to me. Why am I feeling like this, it's not fair. A tear is running down on my cheek but my hand stops it from dropping into the sink. My hands rubbing my eyes as I'm starting to laugh. Wow, I really am pathetic. My fingers intertwine with my hair as someone knocks on the door.

"Miranda?" the sound of Michael's voice echoes through the door. I clench my hands and stare into the mirror with an bitterly expression.

"What?"

"What happened? Did I do something?" oh no, not at all. Ugh. It's my fault that I kissed him though. If the thoughts of Luke didn't come running through my mind, all of this wouldn't happened. I feel disgusting. It feels like I have betrayed Luke, even though we aren't a couple. Are we? No, ofcourse we're not.

"No, just leave me alone." I answer.

"Come one, just come out babe."

"Fuck off Michael!" I yell through the door and I hear foot steps disappearing down the hallway. A sigh spills out of my mouth and my back slides down on the floor. All I really need is Luke to be right next to me, holding me in his arms and letting me rest my head against his shoulder. Kissing him, kissing him pink plump lips while my hands intertwines with his hair. Fuck, no what am I talking about, I don't like this! What is he doing to me, why am I feeling this way for that boy? I hate this! I need to let him go and take my life back. That is what I want, right?

I stand up straight and open the door and close it with a loud thud coming from it. My foot steps are loud when I'm walking back to my room where I found Michael in my bed half naked. No blanket on, just him in his boxers. His eyes catches mine and I feel them following my every step towards my wardrobe. I open it and take out a bottle of vodka and takes a few shots, I need it so bad. Luke is a fucking torture, I love him but also hate him. The shots gets more stronger and obnoxious.

"Miranda what the fuck are you doing?" Michael says and grabs my arm.

"Want some?" my voice is sloppy. He stares between the bottle and me. I know he wants it. I give the bottle to him before he blinks and he takes some shots before he give it back to me and I put it back in the wardrobe. As I close it I feel two hands going on my hips and down to my panties. I'm starting to feel a bit dizzy but I turn around and see him, fucking Luke. I squeze my eyes shut to maybe get him out of my head and as I open my eyes I now see Michael. His hands goes over my chest and down again to my hips, he closes the gap between us. My heart knows I will regret this but my brain says do it, he's hot and can give what you want, forget about Luke. We look into eachothers eyes for a while before I open my mouth without thinking what I'm spilling out.

"Kiss me bad boy." I whisper to him and he instantly goes staight for my lips and his grip on my hips is making me shiver. My fingers runs through his hair and we start walking towards the bed as I fall on top of him. Our tounges meet and his fingers traces on my back up to my bra and he takes it off, which only leaves me in my panties. I release our lips and he grabs my boobs and has a playfully grip on them. A grin leaves my lips and reach for his lips once again. His soft lips opening and closing against mine. I'm gonna be honest, I enjoy this a lot. Since I started talking to Luke I haven't got this intense with a guy until now. I grind on him and feel he's hard against me. My lips wides and I kiss him from his lips, to his neck, down to his chest and to his boxer line. Slowly my fingers traces under the line and pull them down, I look up at Michael who has an amusing expression plastered on his face. My fingers grab him and my hand starts moving up and down. His breaths gets deeper and louder and suddenly into loud groans. The movements gets faster and harder until he comes. I dry off the sticky from my hand and climb on top of him again. As soon as I reach for his lips he flips me around so he's on top of me.

"That was the best hand I have ever gotten, so now I'm gonna give you the best you will ever have." he whispers and emphasizing on the word ever, his words make me shiver all over my body. I've missed this. He gets down on me and roughly takes of my panties and his fingers starts tracing on my thighs and upwards. As I take a good grip on the sheets he stops and takes the blanket over us. His head under the blanket moves up and he spread my legs more with his hands. My heart begins to race as his fingers keep tracing up and down on my thighs. Fucking teaser. I already feel I'm getting wet and he finally starts fingering.

"Looks like you're already wet for me baby." this is so weird but I can't help to enjoy this. He fingers me faster and faster and my body starts to shake, god he's good. Moans leaves my mouth on and on as he keeps going. My body shivers as I'm about to come.

"Fuck." I groan and Michael's head pops up from under the blanket. He lays down beside me and my chest rises up and down fastly. It's quiet for a while and thoughts are flooding through my mind. Half of them says this was stupid as fuck, but the other half says this is you're life, this is what I want and no stupid boy who makes me feel like an emotional loser. I don't know what side I'm really on though, mixed feelings. Michael's hand interupt my thoughts and our eyes connect. We're quiet but I know we're thinking the same thing withouth telling each other a word. The bed shakes from his movements to climb on top of me once again and I feel him hard against me. My hands on his chest as he slides inside me. His thrusts are hard but his lips against mine makes it all better. We groan into eachothers mouth, this feels so good. So good Luke appears in my mind again. Geez can he fuck off! I close my eyes and release my lips being intertwined with Michaels, he looks disappointed but starts kissing my neck. His warm lips nibbling against my skin sending shivers on my body. But as I open my eyes I hear footsteps running in to my room and Michael doesn't stop even though he clearly most have heard Calum walking in on us. I swat at his chest as he do a last thrust before pulling him out. Calum just stare at us gawking.

"I can't believe my eyes! You two?" he shouts and his hands cover his eyes. Well thank god the blanket is covering us at least. 

"Get the fuck out, we're busy!" Michael yells and Calum still has his hands covering his eyes while he shrunch his nose and makes a disgusted noise before he walks out. I give out a little laugh as Michael start caresses my hips. Who would have thought this was going to happen. Not me, at all. 

"Now, I think you owe me some food babe." a smirk appears on his face and I roll my eyes. 

"Fine, I'll go see what Calum can do."  he grins at me. I throw away the part of the blanket that covers me on to Michael and I reach for the closest clothing wear I can find, which is Michael's tshirt. The soft material covers my body and I also grab a pair of panties from the wardrobe before I walk down. As I come down to the kitchen Calum is cooking some eggs and bacon. I clear my throat loud enough for Calum to turn around and see me standing by the counter. 

"Oh, you done already?" he scoffs. Still I know exactly what he's going to say next. 

"I know what you think, it was probably stupid since I have some sort of feelings for Luke. But you know what? He can fuck it. He screw up my feelings and I do not like it." I say and he quirk his brows. 

"Whatever, I'm not gonna be a part of your drama. But I just can't believe it. You and Michael? Ugh, that's just sick." to be honest I don't understand why since I actually slept with Ashton when he joined our squad. But fine, Michael is a bit different. I just ignore what he said and reach for my phone that caught my eyes laying on the counter. Must have left it here before going to bed last night. I open the homescreen and see two missed calls and one missed text. Luke. Where are you? Oh right, school today. Oops. With a sigh I delete the messages and put my phone away. I'm done with him. 

Sooooo, sorry for not posting for a long time AGAIN haha. But idk I've been busy and forgot about this but now I'm sort of back and will try to update more and often. I have probably lost all my readers but I will keep on writing since I wanna end this story because I have some ideas (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

749 19 17
in which a sick girl meets a shy boy.
545K 12.8K 36
In which a girl and a boy have a one night stand and they meet again two years later.
172K 3K 35
He was her teacher; She was his student. He wanted her; She wanted him. It shouldn't be complicated. But nothing's ever that easy. *contains matu...
989 39 33
In which a good girl becomes a bad girl and falls in love with a bad boy she met at a bar.