The Alpha King's Tribrid Mate

By emma__213

An Abnormality. That is what Nicolette is. A monster that has to be kept hidden from the world. A witch. A... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57 (Last Chapter)

12

626K 21.5K 5.9K
By emma__213

Before Reading, please take time at the end to read the authors note! Thanks.
———
Nicolette's POV
Guards were stationed in front of the cell I was put in. There was a small hole at the bottom of the call to slide small portions of food under it.

The guards had masks over their face to protect them from the wolfsbane. Even though vervain doesn't affect me as much, it was still effecting me. They never stopped pumping contaminated oxygen.

I leaned against the only non thing silver in this cell, a rock wall, but there was a wall of pure silver behind it if I try to escape.

What if I just leave my hand on the silver? Technically it won't kill me. I brought my demon out and let my eyes glow red. I sat up and walked over to the bars. I grabbed them and started pulling. It burned the crap out of my hands. Steam started to come up from where I was touching it. It started to pull apart but the pain got to me.

"Why would you do that?" I heard someone say. It wasn't anyone I recognized and it wasn't the guards. I look up from my hands and see Lucas, the beta.

"Well any natural person wouldn't like being trapped," I said walking back to the rigid stone wall. My hands had burns on them but had already started healing.

"You aren't trapped you're just being contained," he said dismissing the guards from their station.

"I got two pieces of bread for breakfast or dinner. I can't really tell. I'm breathing in oxygen that could potentially kill me and I can't get out of this cell. Great Beta I think I'm trapped," I said. He let out a chuckle.

"You're a fierce one," he laughs. He takes a seat in front of the cell.

"Why are you here?" I ask him.

"To watch you," he said. I roll my eyes and stand up and sit right in front of him. The only thing in between us were the silver bars that could harm both of us.

"And why do you feel the need to come down here, in this dark and lonely place, to talk to me ?" I ask him.

"Because I know how lonely this place can be," he simply said. "I was thrown into a dungeon before by another pack. Wasn't one of my best experiences."

"When am I allowed out of here?" I ask him as I watched my burns slowly start to heal themselves. He grabbed my wrist and carefully pulled it through the silver bars.

"I don't see why you try to escape. You are obviously not immune to silver. There's only one she wolf immune to silver," he said looking at my wrist.

"My wolf is falling into a state of depression. Every aspect of me is being trapped inside of me. My body is their cell and I can't let them out," I said. I pull my hand back through the bars and walk to the back of the room.

"Here," He said pushing a blood bag through the small hole. My demon stirred in my body at the sight of blood.

"It's not poisoned or anything. I for it from the pack hospital," he said. I cautiously picked up the bag and pulled it open. I smelled out and the veins leading to my eyes started to turn black.

I drank the blood and threw the empty blood bag onto the ground.

"Why are you being nice to me?" I ask him. He had no reason to. He was just being nice. I haven't had this much interaction with a wolf since my family died.

"What your name?" He asks me. I debated on whether or not to tell him my name. What if I told him my middle name, Dawn?

"My name is Nicole," I decide. I felt like Nicolette is such a hassle to say.

"Well Nicole, Malcom is a strange person and to be honest. If ends up rejecting you, he's making a mistake," he said.

"And how do you know that? You don't know me. All you know is that I'm a monster. Something that wasn't supposed to put into this world. I've killed so many people. What stopping me from killing you?" I question him. He stood up so he was face to face with me.

"Because if you were going to kill me, you would have killed me already," he said. I roll my eyes and slumped onto the hard, cold ground.

"Yeah I'm weak and vulnerable right now. I would have totally tried to kill you while toy could easily beat me," I say sarcastically.

"You've seen me twice. Once in the trees and another time when you met Malcom," he said.

"And you haven't yet so if I don't make you angry, hopefully I'll keep living," he said with a cheeky smile. I give a small grin and roll my eyes.

"Just play your cards right and you won't end up on my list of dead people," I told him.

"I'm planing on it," he said. I roll my eyes with a smile on my face and shook my head. He sat back down and I sit down with him.

"I've heard myths of the tribrid—" his voice cut off and I couldn't hear anything. All I could see was his mouth. The familiar pain started like a wildfire in my stomach.

"Hey are you okay?" His voice finally pierced the silence. I felt my eyes glow a bright green. (Refer back to prologue for eye color meanings).

"It's hurts," I whimper as I hold my stomach. I felt my powers coming back up. Being stirred by the immense pain my body was in.

"Damn horny wolf," he growled. He did something with the lock and swung the door open.

"No, stay away," I said backing up. I felt the tears go down my face and drip onto the floor. "I can hurt you. Y-you need to get out of here."

"Shut up and listen to me," he said. I grab my head and scoot back against the wall. I whimper as the pain spreads.

"Don't focus on the pain focus on my voice," he said. I felt my breathing become staggered and the worst pain I've ever felt in my life coursed through my body. I let out a scream and then I felt my body hit something then, darkness again. I really just want to go home.

Beta Lucas White's POV
I watch Nicole let out a scream and I saw a wave of energy release from her body. I pushed me back into the silver bars.

"Fuck," I mumble as I pull myself of the burning silver.

"Guards," I yell for them. I let out a grumble, irritated at Malcom. I see them rush down and stand in front of the door.

"Take her to the pack hospital and get Doctor Lauren to treat her," I ordered then. I rolled up the sleeves of my shirt and stormed out of the dungeon.

I stormed into the pack house then into Malcom's office. I saw Morgan laying on his couch and Malcom buttoning up his shirt.

"Morgan leave," I ordered with a growl. She let out a huff. She can refuse an order from the Beta King.

"You inconsiderate horny wolf," I growled at him as I slammed the door. He rolled his eyes and slumped down in his office chair.

"You can't go one day without having sex with that slut," I said frustrated. He rolls his eyes again and adjusts his tie.

"And what does it matter to you Lucas," he asked me as he starts to take papers out a file.

"You know that slut is just using you to get to the Luna position and she knows if she becomes Luna she'll be the Queen of all Lunas," I told him. He focused on the papers in front of him.

"If you had any other mate they would have died already. You locked your mate in a cell and left her to be killed alive while you're having your fun. Let her go. You know you don't want her already so why don't you let her go?" I ask him. He slammed his fists into the table and stands up, causing the chair to fly back and his the wall behind him.

"You have no idea what I know," he growled.

"Then what Malcom? You're going to keep her in that pathetic cell. She's refused to eat. Therefore she hasn't eaten in a week. If you drain her of her blood she'll go into desiccation. She wants a mate and you can't give that to her. Reject her then she doesn't have to go through the pain every time you cheat on her. She has a chance to find a second chance. You don't want to end up like your dad. Cheating on your mom. At least it's not as bad since y'all haven't mated yet."

He let out a growl and he threw a pen at me. I quickly dodged and followed it until it stuck itself into the wall. I slowly look back at him and his eyes were glowing golden.

"I'm nothing like my dad," he growled.
———
So I had time to right this past few days so here's a chapter!

I've been asking this question but haven't been getting responses. If I made a social media platform for my writing updates and stuff. Would you be interested in Instagram or Twitter?

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6M 878K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
345K 8.2K 40
Arabella Sanchet, one of the most powerful witches in her world is also the daughter of an Alpha. When her pack is destroyed and her father is killed...
338K 8.8K 35
A girl who never seen the real world because she was grown in attic room and never was allowed to go out A Alpha king who thinks that his mate is dea...
1.5M 8.1K 6
They say that Alpha-blood pups born under a full moon are destined for greatness. That males born will have all the strength the goddess can bestow...