More Than Best Friends [Catra...

Od arbitrarykerry

When Catra is banished from the Horde, she wants nothing to do with anyone or anything. But then she gets tra... Více

The Beacon
What's in a Princess?
Curiosity
Reconnections
She-Ra?
Secrets
Learning New Things
Planning (part 2)
Too Perfect?
Love and War

Planning

1.8K 72 54
Od arbitrarykerry

a/n:

O MY GOD I'M SORRY here have a half finished chapter-
but seriously I've had writers block for like 5 months and added a single sentence to this in the last several months soooooo ehhhhh I'll just post this
it's not done and it's only half the length of my normal chapters but I hope yall enjoy nonetheless

Adora

“Entrapta??” Adora said as a silhouette of the princess appeared from behind a computer simulated pillar.

“Hi Adora!”

“Wha- How are you in here? This system is specifically designed for She-Ra and her steed only !”

The princess shrugged. “Oh it wasn't so hard, all I had to do was shut off the AI controlling it.”

Adora was absolutely bewildered. “But, Light Hope's been functioning for thousands of years!” She exclaimed. “That's- not possible!”

Entrapta shrugged again and Adora just decided to give up. She was starting to learn that it was easier to not ask questions. She sighed.

“How did you find this place anyway?” Adora asked.

“I saw you in the woods. This is First One’s, I couldn’t resist.” Entrapta replied maniacally. “Oh and by the way-”

“What did you do, exactly? You messed with the tech, right? You better not have broken it, this is the only connection to my past - my true past - I have left.” Adora jabbed a pointer finger in Entrapta’s face. Adora had only just began her training with Light Hope and was far from the potential abilities she could have. 

“Not to worry! Everything is fixable!” She said. “So what I was trying to say was-”

“Fix it.” Adora said sternly, interrupting again.

“Alright, alright, fine. I just need a minute.” Entrapta disappeared from the simulation and Adora followed. When she woke up, Entrapta was already busy rearranging wires and typing away at a keyboard that had appeared from the side of the platform that Adora was laying on. Perfuma was there too. She was rambling on about how she had gotten so worried suddenly when Entrapta had just collapsed once figuring out how to insert herself into Light Hope’s system and the purple haired girl just ignored her, busying herself with several things at once, at least 4 hands working on the computer. 

After about two minutes of only occasional sparks and constant typing noises, Entrapta suddenly called out, “Fixed!” making both Adora and Perfuma jump where they stood. 

“Is it?” Adora asked suspiciously, knowing Entrapta tended to do her own thing when working with technology.

“Yep! And as I was looking through the data, I found some interesting information that they had hidden away. I programmed this Light Hope person to tell you these things next time you go in there.”

Of course you did. “Okay… can I look at it?”

“Now's probably not the best time, the other princesses should be at Bright Moon by now.” Entrapta said casually as if the news that the princesses were going to Bright Moon wasn't a big deal at all. 

“What!?”

“Oh yeah! We went and got all the princesses to join the Princess Alliance again. It wasn't so hard, considering it was my fault it broke up in the first place-”

“That's amazing!” Adora exclaimed, grabbing Entrapta by the shoulders. “Thank you so much!” She hugged the smaller princess, pulling Perfuma in with them.

“Everything's been messed up since I was captured by Shadow Weaver and we've had to push back this recruiting mission way way back and-”

“Wait, I'm sorry, you were captured?” Perfuma asked, Adora realizing that the two of them had gone elsewhere when they finished the second battle at Plumeria.

“Yeah, everything's fine now though.” She assured them, not bothering to talk about her memory loss because it would just cause too much wasted time. “But, shouldn't we catch up to the rest of them?” 

“Yes!” Entrapta said, putting a pointer finger in the air and Adora led them out of the Beacon. But she couldn't help but wonder what the secrets Light Hope had hidden away were.

.

Glimmer

Bright Moon’s princess lie awake in her bed waiting for Adora to return. Bow had informed her that she had went training and Catra had escaped to the woods somewhere. Glimmer had heard Catra come back some time ago. It was dark out so she imagined she wouldn't want to stay in the forest at night. Adora however was still out there, and considering what recently happened to her, it was anyone's responsibility to worry.

Glimmer stared at the ceiling, unable to fall asleep, yet in some sort of trance. When there was a knock on the door, she snapped out of it and teleported over to the door, fixing her disheveled hair.

“Adora?” She asked as she swung the door open.

“Sorry Sparkles, it's just me.” Catra stood in the shadows of the hallway. 

Glimmer opened the door wider and let her step in. “What's up? Can't sleep?”

“Yeah…” Catra murmured. “I've never slept without any other people around.”

“I get it. Adora was the same.” Glimmer said and teleported the two up onto her bed by the ceiling. Catra sat cross-legged, her back supported by a pillow and Glimmer across from her. 

There were a couple moments of awkward silence between them until Glimmer figured out how to break it. “So… sorry for spying on you earlier. I don't know what's wrong with me.” She rested her chin in both palms.

Catra inhaled deeply and sighed. “It's fine. I'm honestly too tired to care.” She tried to stifle a yawn but failed.

“Uh, you can sleep here if you want.” Glimmer offered. “Adora did that the first day she came here. I woke up with her right where you're sitting. I got so scared I fell off the bed!”

Catra chuckled but declined. “No, but thanks. I'll just wait until Adora gets back.” Glimmer nodded.

“You know, you're a lot different than I imagined, now that I kinda got to know you more.” Glimmer said after a moment. Catra's gaze was down at her hands. She smirked.

“Really? What did you think I was like?”

Glimmer wasn't about to tell her that in her mind, Catra had been this femme evil queen. “Oh, I dunno. Just… different.” She said instead.

“Well-” 

Catra was interrupted by the door bursting open. Scorpia stood there and scanned the room before spotting Glimmer and Catra sitting atop Glimmer's hanging bed.

“Scorpia?” Both said in unison. She seemed almost panicked.

“Catra, Glimmer!" Scorpia exclaimed and Glimmer brought the two back down to the floor where she stood. "Where's Adora?"

Glimmer and Catra looked at each other. "Uh, not here." 

"Why? Did something happen?"

"How did your mission go?"

Before she could answer, there was another knock on the door. Glimmer opened it to see a guard standing there. "Princesses," she said, despite Catra, "you have visitors."

She moved out of the way to reveal Mermista and Frosta standing outside the door. An unlikely pair but Glimmer  was more than surprised to see them.

Upon entering the room, Princess Frosta immediately gasped and pointed at Scorpia and Catra who were standing to Glimmer's left. "You tried to destroy my kingdom!" 

"Yeah, what are they doing here?" Princess Mermista said, stepping back and whisking a ball of water between her hands. Frosta formed a hammer of ice on her fist.

"No no no wait!" Glimmer said, stepping between the former Horde officers and the princesses and waving her hands. "They're with us!"

Mermista let her water spill onto the floor and relaxed her stance. "Whatever." She said and yawned. "Why did we have to come here in the middle if the night again?"

"Why are you guys here?" Glimmer asked. 

"Geeky princess and her girlfriend came and told us to come or whatever." Mermista explained halfheartedly. 

"Yeah, but can you please tell us why the Horde is standing in your room?" Frosta said and crossed her arms.

Glimmer sighed and began to explain the whole story again, stopping in the middle to find Bow and have him join the conversation. Once everything was cleared up, the door to Glimmer's room started opening slowly.

Adora walked in, followed by Entrapta and Perfuma.

"Adora!" Both Glimmer and Catra said upon her arrival.

"Hey guys." She said before Scorpia walked up to her and stood in her way. 

"I need to take you to the Fright Zone." She said flatly. 

"I'm sorry?" Adora asked, clearly taken aback by this sudden demand. 

Shadow Weaver doesn't fully trust me yet so I can only do so little and I gotta 'prove my allegiance to the horde' by bringing you and I also may have said you would willingly go because you never got any of your memories back and-"

"Whoa whoa," Adora said to Scorpia, "sorry Glimmer," to Glimmer, "I have all my memories now. They all came back."

Scorpia froze for a second. "Oh…" There was a long pause. "Okay." Bow stepped up and cut in.

"No, actually that's not okay, Scorpia-"

"Wait what happened I'm soooooo confused, not that I care but-"

Suddenly everyone in the room began talking at once. Glimmer couldn't take it. She inhaled deeply.

"OKAY EVERYBODY SHUT UP!" She shouted, silencing the group instantly. "That's better."

"Uh, anyways, welcome back to Bright Moon guys." Bow said to the princesses. 

"Princess Adora," a voice said from within the crowd and Adora stepped up, the rest clearing the way for Frosta to be seen. "First things first, I would like to sincerely apologize for the way I acted back at the Princess Ball. I am now a devoted member of the Princess Alliance and my kingdom will do anything for Bright Moon in a time of need." She said and curtseyed.

"Thank you, Frosta, but I have to admit, I was quite rude to you as well. I hope we can put this all in the past." Adora replied.

Frosta nodded and smiled, putting an hand out for Adora to shake. Truce.

"Um, Scorpia?" Catra spoke up. "What exactly happened at the Fright Zone on your trip?"

"Oh, right!" She exclaimed. Glimmer wasn't sure if this story would be a good one or not.

.

Scorpia

Scorpia had to get this story out quick; Shadow Weaver expected a fully Horde-brained Adora back at the Fright Zone as soon as possible.

"Okay," she began, "I got there and they let me in no problem, as if no one even knew I left, which, I guess shows how important I am. Anyway, I figured I'd go to my old room, right? But then Shadow Weaver creepily snuck up on me and went all evil, y'know, so I had to convince her that you guys didn't know I was there. 

"She believed me, I think, and took me to Hordak's place where she had basically moved in because y'know the Black Garnet is still out of commission, oh, but they're trying to fix it; Lonnie's been made Force Captain and is in charge of all that apparently-"

"Whoa whoa whoa wait." Glimmer stopped her. "Are they anywhere close to fully repairing it?"

"I don't know yet, that's why I want to go back there as soon as I can but not without Adora."

"Why do you need me to come?" Adora asked and Catra put a hand to block her.

"Adora's not going anywhere." She said.

"Okay, everybody, calm down." Bow cut in, stopping the conversation for a moment.

"Why did Scorpia go back to the Horde?" Frosta broke the brief silence, seemingly suspicious. She was probably still skepitcal because of what happened at Princess Prom. Scorpia would be too, if something like that happened while she was in charge.

Scorpia sighed. "Like I said, I managed to convince them I was still on their side to get information for the Rebellion.

"Anyway, they're trying to fix the Black Garnet and-"

"Wait-" Glimmer interrupted again. "Sorry, but, isn't that your runestone? Are you connected in any way to it?"

"Not anymore; it's been years since. When Shadow Weaver started using it for her own power, it kind of… faded away. But that was over ten years ago."

Glimmer hummed in response. 

"What about you Entrapta?" Adora asked. "Where's your runestone?"

Entrapta put a hair hand up to her chin. "I'm not sure. I don't remember too much about my past; must've electrocuted myself one too many times." She said and shrugged, both real shoulders and her hair.

There was another couple seconds of silence. "Okay, Lobster Lady, you gonna continue?" Mermista spoke up.

"Yes!" Scorpia was called back to the reason they were all there. "So the runestone. I don't know what that progress is. But Shadow Weaver doesn't trust me fully, so I gotta bring Adora as proof of my Horde…-ness."

"But, I wouldn't just go, and, no offense, but I'd be able to beat you if you were to try by force." Adora explained.

"You don't know that… But! I kinda told Shadow Weaver that you never got any memories back and you don't believe anything the princesses say and that you're completely pro-Horde…"

"What?" Glimmer exclaimed.

"Why would you say that?" Catra added.

"I- panicked, okay? She was about to make my own shadow fight me to the death!" That wasn't 100% true but she couldn't tell them what the real reason was. "So I thought, maybe you could go and pretend you're on their side, like I am."

"They're not gonna buy that!" Glimmer said.

"Okay say, she does go, she would have to not be She-Ra, obviously." Bow said.

"And they are not getting the sword." Adora added. "But I can agree to that - we just have to plan first."

"Wait, no. Adora-" Catra outbursted.

"Catra, I'll be fine, but I can't go without a plan. Anyone got anything?" Adora asked. Catra still looked hesitant. 

"I mean, you could just chill there, occasionally ruining stuff." Mermista suggested.

"Or, you could pretend to fight while actually helping us!" Said Perfuma.

"Ooh! Maybe you could create a distraction so we can get in and crush then all when they leave expect it!" Frosta inputted.

"We could make that work." Adora said, shrugging.

"I like all of those ideas!" Scorpia exclaimed.

"I don't!" Catra yelled, stopping the flow of thought in the room. It was like a record was scratched, and everyone went silent. Catra shrunk back at the sudden attention on her.

"I-... you could get hurt." She said quieter, to Adora, avoiding everyone's stare. Of course she would care about that. The only thing she was worried about was Adora, all the time, This plan would put the Rebellion at a much greater advantage, while the Horde would think they were the ones with the advantage.

Everyone collectively and unanimously took a step back to allow Adora to step up to a somewhat cowering Catra. She seemed super vulnerable, Scorpia had never seen her like this before. 

“Catra, I will be okay, I can take care of myself. You don’t have to worry so much. This will all work out; it’s for the greater good.” She said in a kind tone, placing a hand on Catra’s shoulder. Scorpia mentally sighed. Catra beared a hesitant smile on her face until Bow broke the momentary silence by clearing his throat.

“Adora’s right.” He said and everyone’s attention was restored. “This could save EtheriaWe could finally beat them! I say do it! Who’s in?” He put a hand facing down in the center of the circle they had all been standing in. Entrapta was the first to join, despite being quiet the whole conversation and Scorpia followed. One by one, everyone was putting their hands in - Adora, then Frosta, then Glimmer, then Perfuma, then Mermista. Finally, Catra joined as well.

“For Etheria!” Adora shouted as everyone raised their arms and cheered. “Except for first we have to plan!” She said with her hand still in the air. The group let out a less than eager cheer.

“To the meeting room!”

“Actually, I’d rather just sleep.” Mermista said boredly.

“That is also a thing we need to do. To the beds!” Adora exclaimed and Glimmer quickly found the other princesses a place to sleep until the morning, Catra and Adora walked in the direction of their room, and Bow went wherever he went during the nights. Scorpia made her way to her room and went to sleep quickly, no longer as anxious about everything they had to do in the morning.

.

Bow

It was nearly 1 o’clock in the morning when everybody finally headed to bed as per Mermista’s statement. It had been one heck of a day. He could hardly remember anything that happened before he spoke to Catra about herself. When he was finished with that, he was constructing new arrows as he was running somewhat low. When finished with the 10th arrow, Glimmer suddenly appeared, saying that he had to come with her immediately. Upon arriving he saw Mermista and Frosta hanging out in Glimmer’s room, which was very unexpected.

Glimmer had forced him to explain how Catra and Scorpia ended up at Bright Moon and why they were able to trust them. He started with the story of how Catra had run into Adora at the First One ruin and as they were trapped in there, they kind of made up and Catra agreed to join the Rebellion. 

Then they all decided to take a trip to Mystacor so that Catra could absorb all the new stuff, like Adora had to, and they arrived back at Bright Moon to see they had captured Scorpia, who had just snuck in, looking for Catra. Scorpia had helped him with that story. He didn’t tell them about exactly how Scorpia felt about Catra, since she didn’t really bring anything related to that up at all. Bow respected that. 

Continuing on, he told them about how the two had helped them several times in their advances against the Horde; Catra had a personal grudge since they banished her, and Scorpia was too loyal to Catra to do anything bad. Frosta was suspicious of this because of her actions at Princess Prom but didn’t express it all that much except for a few offhand comments. Scorpia didn’t seem to take it personally and Catra didn’t seem to even be paying attention so there was no conflict. 

So, the gist of it was: Catra banished; Adora meet Catra; Catra join Rebellion; Scorpia like Catra; Scorpia join Rebellion; other things happen. (a/n: congration i just recapped the whole story)

Once they were finished with all that, the planning began, yet there wasn’t much of it. That’s why they needed a whole period of time dedicated to just that before any action could take place. That was why Bow woke up at 9am that morning and headed toward the meeting room. Last night before they left on their own ways, they had agreed for the next meetup time would be at 9:15am the next day, and Glimmer had told someone to notify her mom of this, too. It probably wouldn’t be the best idea to come up with some elaborate plan to defeat Bright Moon’s biggest enemy without the Queen’s knowledge.

Bow rounded a corner to see Glimmer, Adora, and Catra walking towards the grand room in the opposite direction of him. The doors were right ahead.

“Hey,” “Morning,” “What’s up?”

Simple greetings. The author didn’t particularly want to write dialogue so that was all they said until all but one chair, Glimmer’s dad’s, were full.

Once everyone had settled, conversations started.

"Thank you for meeting here today, everyone." Angella said. "We are here to discuss final preparations for overthrowing the Horde once and for all."

Preparations began.

a/n:

so like it's been like 28272627288239490 years since I updated and it's because I actually wanted to finish this before posting it but I guess not ,, I'll actually try to write a bit more with the new season coming out soon ?? hopefully ??

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

139K 4.7K 33
2 years ago at the age of 14 Catra and Adora started developing feelings for each other. Dangerous and intense feelings that soon blossomed into some...
60.4K 2.6K 75
A mysterious person suddenly appears on Etheria, no recollection of how they made it there, or the events leading up to it. Covered in wounds and bad...
239 2 30
After sneaking out, Adora finds a sword in the forest. The sword gives her the power to transform into a legendary warrior princess named She-Ra. She...
92.5K 3.1K 17
She-ra and the princesses of power Adora x fem!reader --- "Adora, why are you acting so strange around her?" "I don't know. But I do know I need to p...