Falling Into You

By AViolentEmotion

We'd known each other our entire lives. Time and space didn't matter, she always came back to me. She would a... More

I Won't Let Go
Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off
Always With You
Return To Innocence
Baby You're All That I Want
Gimme Shelter
My Oh My You're So Good Lookin'
Give Me Love
All Or Nothing
I Love The Way You Love Me
I'll Give You Forever
Will You Marry Me
From This Moment On
Everything Changes
I'm All Out Of Bandaids
My Biggest Mistake
Burn It All Down
Nothing Left Of Me
Roots & Branches

Thinking Out Loud

4.4K 160 38
By AViolentEmotion

If someone were to ask me how I thought my life would end up, I certainly wouldn't never guessed I'd be where I am right now. A year and a half ago I was ready to let go of everything that ever meant anything to me and start over. Instead, I got my happily ever after.

It didn't come easy and some days it was hard. There were times when I wanted to give up, but I tried anyway. I tried because she was worth it. I tried because despite everything, she would always be the center of my universe.

It took some time for us to move past everything. For several months we lived in an almost empty house. I gave her time to adjust. As the days went by she slowly yet surely begin to fill the house with the things that made it a home. Room by room the hollowed out spaces were filled. The more she settled into our house, the more she talked to me.

Now as I sat here watching her make breakfast holding our two month old daughter Camila, I never felt more complete. The two month old had her mothers dark hair and beautiful brown eyes. She looked so much like Selena. I knew boys would be a problem when she got older.

I listened as my wife hummed softly. She smiled all the time now. I had Camila to thank for that. It took some persistence on my part, but I somehow managed to convince her to get pregnant again. It turned out to be the best thing for our relationship.

"Demi." Selena smiled. "You're staring."

"At the most beautiful woman in the world." I said dreamily.

"Yeah?" She blushed.

"Definitely."

I stood up and walked over to her. I wrapped my arms around her and Camila and held them close.

"Can you take her for a bit?" Selena asked me softly.

"Of course." I said as she handed me the infant. "Hi baby." I said, kissing Camila's chubby cheeks.

Selena continued to cook breakfast while I held Camila. Selena was a graceful woman when she wanted to be. She made cooking seem glamorous. As I watched my wife move around the kitchen, I'd never felt more satisfied. This was it for me. It was everything I'd ever wanted and then some. We somehow managed to make something out of nothing at all.

My wife was my best friend. She was all that mattered to me. She was a part of all of my best memories and best moments in life. She was literally my dreams come true. I fell in more in love with her as the days passed.

"They're here." She announced as she stood on her tippy toes and looked out the window above the sink.

"I'll show them in." I said as I walked to the foyer.

"Oh my god, give me that fucking baby!" Taylor exclaimed as soon as I opened the door.

"Hi." Joe grinned as his wife snatched my daughter away.

"It's good to see you guys." I smiled as I have Joe a hug.

"You'll have to excuse my wife." He laughed. "She lacks manners." He joked as they both followed me into the house.

Taylor was completely absorbed in Camila and paid Joe and I no attention whatsoever. She did however, let out a delighted squeal when she saw Selena. I watched as the two woman ran toward each other and hugged. Taylor held Camila on her hip like it was the most natural thing in the world.

"I think someone has baby fever." I grinned nudging Joe.

"You think?" He questioned raising both eyebrows.

"How was your flight?"

"It was good. I'm starving." He said as he glanced toward the kitchen.

"Breakfast is almost ready." I informed him.

"That kitchen is huge." He exclaimed as he looked around.

"She needed somewhere to dance." I said as I watched Taylor and Selena fuss over Camila.

"She's beautiful Dem." Joe said softly.

"I know."

"She looks good. I'm glad you guys figured it out. Camila is a blessing." He added as we both continued to stare.

"Breakfast!" Selena announced with a smile.

"You don't have to tell me twice." Joe replied as we both made our way to the table.

Breakfast was a noisy affair full of laughter and absolute happiness. It had been a while since we had seen Joe and Taylor. It felt complete having them here. I could tell by the way Selena's eyes lit up she was happy to see them. Her smile was what I lived for.

We spent the rest of the day catching up with Joe and Taylor and playing with Camila. No one brought up the past and there was really no reason to. Camila adored her new friends. Judging by the way Joe kept looking at Taylor, I wouldn't doubt she'd have a playmate soon. Thankfully stares couldn't cause pregnancy.

"Got you a beer baby." Selena smiled as she sat in my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Thank you." I smiled before kissing her gently.

"Mmmm." She sighed. "That was a good kiss. Gimme another one."

I did what she asked. I kissed her again, deeper this time. When we pulled apart she had bedroom eyes.

"That good?" I chuckled.

"Yes." She nodded.

I brought the beer to my lips and took a drink as she watched me.

"This is nice." I smiled.

"It is." She agreed as she reached up and played with my hair. "Demi..." She breathed.

"Hmmm?" I said kind of distracted as I watched Taylor playing with Camila.

"I love you."

The absolute seriousness in her tone left me breathless. I brought my hand up and traced her jawline with my knuckles. She was beautiful.

"I love you. More than I could ever possibly explain." I said sincerely as her brown eyes intently looked into mine.

"Good." She sighed as she rested her head on my shoulder and held onto my hand.

I sat there holding her in my lap as long as I possibly could. Unfortunately, I eventually had to get up and make dinner. It was my turn and since we had company, I wanted to make something nice which required time and effort.

"We'll continue this later." I said as she stood up so I could do the same.

"Promise?" She asked sweetly.

"Promise." I smiled as I gave her a quick kiss and went into the kitchen.

***

By the time dinner was finished, everyone was exhausted, especially Joe and Taylor. They had caught an early morning flight in order to make it in time for breakfast. Camila on the other hand was wide awake and interested in everything except sleep.

Once Joe and Taylor went upstairs to get some sleep, I settled in front of the fire with Camila and rocked her to sleep while Selena roasted marshmallows and made s'mores. It was very typical of her. She was always eating junk food of some sort.

"She looks exactly you." I smiled as I watched Camila sleep.

"I think she looks like you." Selena teased.

"That's not even possible." I laughed.

"Sure it is. It's the same as how I think that Gracie's dog looks like you. It's a personality thing. The more time you spend with someone, the more you look like them."

"I'm pretty sure I should be insulted..."

"Perhaps." She grinned mischievously.

"You look like Brian." I joked. "Thinning hair and all..."

She laughed and threw a marshmallow at me.

"That was mean!" She said with a smile.

"Who loves you?" I asked gently.

"You do." She blushed.

I pushed myself up off the floor and placed Camila into her crib, then made my way toward Selena. The way the light from the fire danced across her features took my breath away. She was mesmerizing. There were so many things about her that just did it for me. She completely consumed me. I couldn't even begin to explain it.

It was the way her innocence tastes. The way she shot through my veins like a drug and intoxicated me. It was the way she held my heart in her hands. It was the way her fingers dug into my back at two am as she writhed beneath me. It was the way she meant everything to me and never took it for granted. It was the way she looked right now as I walked toward her. The complete surrender in her eyes.

I bent down and kissed her softly. She grabbed the lapel of my shirt and pulled me down on top of her, deepening the kiss. I felt her tongue slide across my bottom lip, asking for permission. I didn't make her ask twice. She tasted like chocolate and graham crackers. I couldn't help but smile against her lips. She pulled my bottom lip with her teeth as I slid my hands down her hips and grabbed a handful of ass.

"What about Camila." She panted as I sucked on her neck and unbuttoned her shirt.

"You'll have to be quiet." I said pausing long enough to utter the words.

My lips immediately returned to their previous task of exploring every inch of her body. I pulled her up and pushed the shirt off her shoulders. She unfastened her bra and let it fall into her lap. I immediately focused my attention on her breasts. Her hands tangled in my hair as I moved lower. She lifted her hips and I quickly pulled her pants off and ran my hands down her thighs to her calves.

She sat up and pulled me against her as she kissed me like she'd never see me again.

"Clothes off." She breathed before kissing me again.

I reached behind my head and grabbed the collar of my shirt, yanking it off quickly. Her fingertips immediately raked across my abs. I felt her unbutton my jeans then push them down off my hips. I did the rest as I continued to kiss her and suck on her lips. They were already swollen from the bruising kisses.

She cried out as I slowly pushed inside her.

"Shhhhhh." I whispered in her ear.

She whimpered quietly as I slowly moved in and out. She arched up against me and dug her fingers into my shoulder. I knew she was close to losing control. She bit her bottom and gasped as I started to move faster. Another loud moan escaped her lips. She bit down on my shoulder to keep from crying out as I felt her body tremble with release.

I slowed my pace and brushed my lips against hers. She sighed and wrapped her legs around my waist as I continued to stroke her most sensitive part. She bit her bottom lip as another wave of pleasure coursed through her body, unfortunately Camila also chose that particular moment to wake up.

"Seriously." Selena grumbled slightly out of breath.

"I'll get her." I said gently as I slowly pulled my hand away.

Selena sighed in protest. "I'll take care of her. You need to go...wash your hands." She grinned.

I chuckled softly as we both stood up. She went to pick up Camila and made my way to the bathroom sink. I returned to find Selena laying on the couch with Camila sleeping on her chest. I grabbed the throw blanket off the back of the couch and covered them up.

"Thank you." Selena whispered.

"I'll be right back." I said as I leaned down and kissed her lips.

I ran upstairs and grabbed a pair of pajamas. I figured it was polite since we had house guests. I'd hate for one of them to wake up and find me sitting in the living room naked. Selena was covered up so she had nothing to worry about. I made my way back downstairs and put more wood on the fire.

"Come here." Selena rasped. "I want you close."

"I'm coming baby." I said as I pulled the screen over the fire.

I sat on the floor and propped my elbow on the seat cushion of the couch. Selena reached up and stroked my cheek. I could help but smile at her of her with Camila's cheek smashed against her bare chest. It was the most beautiful thing I would ever witness. My girls were everything to me.

"What are you thinking?" Selena asked in a whisper.

"I've loved you since I was sixteen and I'm going to love you until my heart stops beating." I said as I ran my thumb across Camila's tiny hand.

"Promise?"

"Yeah." I said nodding my head. "I promise.

A/N: And that's a wrap. It's short and sweet because I don't like to drag things out. Thank you for reading this story and I hope you all enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.2K 52
Lauren never knew that when she bumped into somebody, her life would change forever.
642 22 13
"You'll remember me for centuries". I don't think I could ever forget meeting you. Not a thing could change that moment in time and the feelings I h...
Capricorn By Neil

Fanfiction

14.3K 678 16
Sometimes, you have to find love in the darkest places.
9.7K 451 26
Dinah Jane had no idea how much she needed Lauren until the girl appeared into her life. It was like fate.