T R U T H - it chapter two

By lokiapologist

L I A R sequel " Macy you need to come back to Derry. " or In which a phone call brings an adult Macy Ripso... More

Z E R O
O N E
T W O
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
E P I L O U G E
N O T E

T H R E E

3.6K 59 5
By lokiapologist

     Macy walked out of the backroom, still intensely shaken up from what had just occurred only moments ago. " That's what Pennywise does right? He fucks with you. So Stanley's probably fine, right? " Eddie asked nervously while walking towards the front exit. Beverly went through her bag nervously in search of her phone. " Mike, do you have Stan's number? " She asked, before quickly typing in the number while Mike gave it to her.

" Hey, Richie! " An unknown voice calls out, causing all the losers to stop in their tracks but making Richie's heart race. The seven adults turned around, looking down at the small blonde boy that was in front of them. " How'd you know my name? " He mutters at the boy, thinking this might be something set up by Pennywise.

The boy looks up at Richie as a smile grows on his face. " The funs just beginning, right? " The boy laughs, causing all the losers to look at each other. Macy watches Eddie run behind her, shooting him a confused look as he shakes his head, neither of them wanting to go through what had just happened again.

Richie crouches down to the boys' level, making direct eye contact with him, before taking a deep breath. " You think this is funny? Do you think this is some kind of game? Well, fuck you! " He exclaims, his voice rising with each word, grabbing the boy's shoulders and shaking him.

Macy watches the boys face change as his smile instantly drops. This made her think that this might not have been something set up by Pennywise. " Richie, be careful- " Macy exclaims before being cut off by Richie yells. " Fuck you! I'm not afraid of you! " He yells, waving his finger in the boys' face.

The boy looks at Richie and all the adults, giving them a disoriented look. " The funs just beginning. The line from your act dude, I'm a fan! " He explains, and the losers let out a sigh of relief as Richie lets go of the boy and points behind him. " Are those your parents? " He asked, getting the confirmation with the stern looks the two were giving to Richie. " Do you want a picture? " Richie asked with a fake smile plastered across his face, trying his best to defuse the now awkward situation." No, I think I'm good. " The boy answers, his voice sounding annoyed as his parents pulled him away from the group, shooting Richie one last glare.

The losers turn back around, all relieved that wasn't something set up by Pennywise. " Jesus Rich, you don't know the lines from your own show? " Ben questions, as the group walks out of the restaurant, shaking their heads at the situation. " I don't write my own material. " Richie reveals, making Eddie stop dead in his tracks. " I fucking knew it! I fucking knew it! " He exclaimed with a smile. Macy flinched at Eddie's loud pitch, sending the man a glare before walking into the brisk Derry night.

The seven adults stand in the parking lot of the restaurant, listening to the ringing of Beverly's phone while they wait for Stanley to answer. Only to be surprised when a woman answers the call. " Hello, Mrs.Uris, my name is Beverly Marsh, I apologize for calling but I'm an old friend of your husband. " Beverly muttered as she nervously introduced herself to the sniffling woman over the phone. The silence on the phone looms over them, making each loser anxious about what was taking her so long to respond.

" He uh- he passed. "

The voice of Patty Uris reveals through her sobs, making the seven adults' hearts drop. " It was horrible the way he died, his wrist. " Patty cries out, with the image of her dead husband flashing back in her mind. Macy's hand flew to her mouth, not wanting to believe what she had just heard. Tears begin falling freely as she thinks about the pain Stan must have gone through and the pain his wife is going through now.

" The bathtub, " They both say, only Beverly saying it seconds before Patty, thus catching the attention of Ben. " Fuck. " Macy whispers to herself as the call ends, wiping her tears with the back of her hand. The group stays silent, only to have Eddie break it out of fear. " Stanley! Pennywise knew before we did! "

" We can stop this! I have a plan! " Mike calls out holding the book out in front of all the losers. Richie shook his head at the thought of staying in Derry any longer. " I have a plan too, get the fuck out before this ends worst than one of Bill's books. Who's with me? " Making him and Eddie raise their hands into the air. " We made a promise. " Mike exclaims, trying to get them to remember the blood oath they had made. " Well, let's unmake the promise! " Richie protested, his arms shooting into the air.

Ben notices Mike's frustration and tries his hardest to get the other losers to stay. Macy tunes the arguing out, having another inner battle with herself on whether to stay in Derry or leave for good this time. Weighing out her options, she knew that it would be best for everyone and herself if she just left. Macy watches Richie get into his car as Mike tries to chase after Eddie and she realizes this is the only time she can leave and be unnoticed by Mike.

" You're leaving again Macy?" Mike calls out, sadness lingering in his voice as he watches Macy walk away. She curses under her breath before turning around to face Mike. The boy she once knew, once loved, now a man, standing in front of her again. Hoping that she'll stay, hoping that she won't leave him alone in Derry again. " Mike, I can't do this. I just can't. " She pleads, tears welling in her eyes again. " We made a promise to each other Macy! You can't just break it because you're scared. " Mike pleaded, his eyes watering as he begged her to stay.

" Well, this wouldn't be the first time one of us broke a promise because they were scared. "

This statement surprised both herself, Mike, along with the other three remaining losers. Each shocked at what she had just said. " Look, I'm sorry, I have to go. " Macy apologizes, having felt bad for what she had said immediately after it left her mouth. Now walking back to her car, Macy ignored the Mike's pleads that came from behind her.

Macy sits in her parked car silently for a moment, before balling up her fist and hitting them against the steering wheel. " Fuck! " She yells as she lets out one final hit as she looks out her window at Mike and Bill talking alone. She lets out one last disappointed sigh before driving towards the Derry In, in hopes of leaving Derry forever.

Her silent car ride comes to an end as she pulls up to the In at the same time as the other losers. " Macy, what happened between you and Mike? " Ben questions as they walk up the concrete steps of the In." I expected you guys to be married when I got here, yet you barely even talked. " Eddie calls out from next to her. " Yeah, you only gazed at each other like a couple of characters in a shitty rom-com. " Richie mocked, making both Eddie and Macy roll their eyes.

" Beep beep Richie. " Macy calls out before mentally preparing herself to retell the story of her and Mike's falling out. " After everyone left, it was just the two of us for a while, we both got accepted to Florida State University. We sort of promised that we were both gonna leave Derry together, but he just couldn't leave. Her heartached at these memories that even 24 hours ago, she forgot she had. " So I kept it from him that I was leaving. And when he found out, we got into a huge fight...and I left him, here in Derry, alone. I didn't know why he didn't want to leave but now I do. " Macy finishes, feeling tears running down her face as she recalls what happened all those years ago. Silence falls over the room and she feels more anxious than ever, not knowing what to do she walks up the stairs of the In to get her bag.

Saying all those things out loud made Macy realize what Mike had put himself through all these years. Watching everybody he loved leave him in Derry alone. In a town that caused him so much trauma and pain, and while the other losers got to forget about Derry, Mike couldn't. These thoughts made Macy more confused about leaving Derry, but knowing this might be her only solution to staying alive she knew she needed to leave.

Putting the strap of her bag around her shoulder Macy and Richie met in the hallway. The two walked down the stairs only to be met with Ben trying to talk to a distraught Beverly. " Look, whatever you two are talking about let's make it happen faster. " Richie says, before noticing how long Eddie is taking upstairs, causing him to make his way back to the bottom steps. " Eduardo andale let's go! " Richie yells up the stairs impatiently.

" You knew how Stanley died. You knew. " Ben exclaimed, catching the attention of both Richie and Macy. " You knew how Stanley died? " Macy questioned, looking at the distraught Beverly as she walked past her. " I can't do this. " Beverly muttered as she walked away from the group. Richie watches Ben follow Beverly and turns to Macy. " Did she just say she knew how Stanley was gonna die? " He asks, looking down at Macy as she nods her head slowly, processing what she had just heard.

" You can't just walk away from this! Beverly just talk to me! Like we used to! Come on, how did you know?" He begs, walking close behind Beverly, his question making her stop dead in her tracks and making Richie and Macy lock eyes again confusingly. Beverly stops as Ben places his hands on her shoulders. " Because I saw it. " She started, her voice cracking as the words left her mouth.

" I've seen all of us die. "

The three of them stand there stunned by the information Beverly had told them. Only looking up as the sound of someone coming down the stairs. " Okay I just have to grab my toiletries and then we can go. " Eddie says as he waddles down the stairs holding two huge suitcases in his hands. His face grows confused once he notices his four friends staring back at him with blank expressions. " What did I miss? " He asked, confused about why everyone in the room looked even more distraught than before.

The losers make their way to the lounge, all wanting answers to what Beverly had said. Macy sits herself on the couch of the In as Beverly and Ben fill the rest of them in on what happened during the call with Mrs.Uris. " So what do you mean you've seen us die? " Eddie questioned as he paced back and forth throughout, too anxious to sit down. " Yeah cause that's a fucked-up thing to just drop on somebody " Richie adds, making Macy nod her head in agreement.

Beverly wipes her tears with the back of her hand as she starts to tell her friends what she's been going through all these years. " Every night since Derry, I've been having these horrible dreams. People in fear, people in pain, people dying. " She reveals, hesitating every word more than the last. Eddie's eyes widen at this, now just wanting to make the best out of this situation. " So you have nightmares? I have nightmares, everyone has nightmares! That doesn't mean that your visions are true! " He calls out, still pacing across the room.

" Yeah, but I've had nightmares but never about my friends dying jackass. Especially none that have come true. " Macy replies to Eddie, watching him as he throws his arms up into the air in defeat. " I've watched every single one of us this week -" Beverly starts, only to be cut off by someone walking into the room.

" Every single one of us, what? " Bill asked as he walked in the room with Mike following close behind him. Macy and Mike lock eyes for a moment, both looking away as soon as their eyes meet. Both of them let out a sigh as they looked away from each other.

Tears run freely down Beverly's face as Bill bends down to be eye level with her. " To the place where Stanley wound up. That's how we end. " She cries, tears still running freely down her face. " How come the rest of us aren't seeing this shit? I mean, what makes her so different? " Richie said, asking what the rest of the losers were thinking.

" The Deadlights! "

Mike's voice rings out, making everyone remember what happened to Beverly all those years. Macy feels herself being brought back to the last time they all fought the clown. Remembering how they found Beverly that day, eyes completely white with the blood from her nose floating up, just like she was. " She was the only one who saw the deadlights! " Macy exclaims, with her head shooting up as she snaps out of her memories.

" She was touched by IT! Deep down, like an infection or a virus! You understand! " Mike starts as he grabs Eddie at the mention of the word virus. As Eddie wiggles out of his grip Mike continues, " That virus, it's been growing for twenty-seven years! This whole time metastasizing! It just got to Stan first because h- " As Mike tries to continue only to be cut off by Richie.

" Because he was the weakest. " He says bluntly, causing everyone's eyes to be on him as they process the problematic statement he just said. " The fuck Richie? " Macy says over everyone else, watching as the man shrugs his shoulders. " I'm just saying what everyone else was thinking, man " He replies, digging his hands deeper into his jacket pockets, already feeling guilty at what he just said.

Trying to ignore Richie, Mike continues. " What Beverly sees, it will come to pass, it's what will happen to all of us eventually. Unless we stop them! " Eddie cuts him off abruptly. " How the hell are we supposed to do that? " Eddie questions, making Mike's face drop.

" The Ritual of Chüd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

L I A R - it 2017 By serena¡

Mystery / Thriller

64.4K 1.3K 16
" mike, can i tell you something? " " anything. " or in which a grieving sister tries to solve the case of her sisters mysterious disappearan...
60K 1.2K 26
[1/3] [Completed] Ashley Walker hated Richie Tozier with a 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏. There was never a moment where Richie wasn't getting on her nerves. She...
943 33 8
𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒖𝒊...
117K 3.1K 17
🌸Sequel to Losers: Bill Denbrough x Reader🌸 🎈MAJOR IT CHAPTER 2 SPOILERS🎈 ‼️CANCELLED ‼️ (Y/n) Tozier had truly made something out of herself aft...