Money Trees

Por phatblackhottie

"Everybody gon' respect the shooter. But the one in front of the gun lives forever." Read to find out! cover... Más

cast💭
one
two
three
four
additional cast ☁️
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven (filler)
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine
thirty
thirtyone
thirtytwo
thirtythree
thirtyfour
thirtyfive
thirtysix
thirtyseven
thirtyeight
thirtynine (filler)
forty
fortyone
fortytwo
fortythree
fortyfour
fortyfive
fortysix
fortyseven
fortyeight
fortynine
fifty
fiftyone
fiftytwo
fiftythree
epilogue

ten

17.7K 727 239
Por phatblackhottie

*not edited*
*10 comments for an update*

Jahir Brown
Monday May 13
2:45 pm

I entered the crib taking the Chick Fil A bags upstairs to my room.

"Why you ain't text me when you woke up?" I asked Indya. She was sitting in my bed on her computer with her glasses on. She was concentrating hard as shit on the screen too.

"Sorry boo, I was focused on editing this video so I can upload it today." She told me.

"You good. I bought you some food."

"Thank you! Come here." I walked towards her leaning down kissing her.

"Oh yeah. If this your house then who house I been at all those times we had sex?" She asked me.

"Why didn't you ask me this when we first got here?" I asked.

"Cause I was tired and you wasn't here when I woke up."

I dropped her off then picked her up from work around 4 in the morning and brought her to my house. Then I had to go out to make some quick money. We been together the whole weekend for real.

"That's just my other house."

"Mhm, that's also the house you brought what's her name to in that video." She said giving me a look.

"Okay...."

"That's the house you fuck hoes at, I'm not slow. So I'm a hoe Jahir?"

"Don't start yo shit today Indya. You over here now so that don't matter." I told her sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You right."

"What video you editing?" I asked

"My Get Ready with Me / Girl Talk video I did yesterday."

We both ate. She continued doing her video and shit while I watched the Wu-Tang Clan series on Hulu.

"I'm definitely cutting this part out." She said laughing.

"Lemme see." She moved closer to me so we could both see the computer, then she played the part of the video.

"Right now I'm putting on the Passion lashes that are on DiorCouture.com, go shop. Anyway, sometimes your friends don't know whe-"

"I know you not in this bitch talking to yourself." I heard my voice in the background.

"I'm filming, don't cuss." She said whining.

"Oh shit my bad."

"Now I gotta cut all this out." She huffed.

"Damn you don't want me on the video. You ashamed of me and shit?" I asked her.

"No boy, you just cussing too much."

"Ight I'm sorry." I said getting into the camera's view giving her a kiss. The way I walked in you could only see my back and the back of my head so my face wasn't in it for real.

"Don't do me Boosie and cut me out the video." I told her once it stopped.

"You should've put a shirt on I don't want them gassing you and your scrawny ass back. Plus I don't feel like bleeping out your foul ass mouth." She said rolling her eyes.

"Shut yo ass up always talking shit and acting like you don't cuss."

"Yeah whatever."

My phone started ringing so I looked to see who it was.

Incoming call from Dime

"Why she calling me?" I asked Dior. She just shrugged telling me to answer it.

"Yo." I answered putting her on speaker.

"Hello Breezy, how are you today?" She asked me.

"I'm go-"

"Fuck the small talk. I just called to tell you that when I see you that's yo ass cause my best friend hasn't called or texted me in two days because of you. You and your fake ass airbrushed waves can catch this friendly fade from me." She said. Y'all might think she joking but she's serious, she's crazy as fuck.

Dior and I started laughing hard as shit.

"Dime I know yo crazy ass didn't just call me to cuss me out about Dior not talking to you. What the fuck that gotta do with me?" I asked laughing.

"This is not Dior's fault. She never been dickmotized in her life so she acting out her body right now. I had to blame the source." Dime replied.

"Diamond I'm finna text you right now and we can go out to get our nails done tomorrow on me cause I got some important news to tell you." Dior said.

"Dior fuck you, we not besties no more! .... Text me what time we going though. Bye." She said hanging up.

"She's actually crazy as hell. I don't know how Niqo can do it." Dior said shaking her head.

"No cap. What you gotta do today?"

"My video just uploaded so I got that done and I need to get groceries for my house. Why?"

"When you wanna go?"

"Let's go now it's almost 3, I just gotta get ready." She said getting up.

"Hurry up." I said smacking her ass.

"That hurt forreal." She whined going into the bathroom.

***
4:21 pm

"I really got you thinking shit sweet." I shook my head. This girl really had me pushing the cart while she shopping.

"Shit is sweet but you knew that." She said smirking.

"Yea ight." I told her.

"It's only sweet for me though." She said throwing a box of cereal in the cart.

"If that's what you think." Can't let her ass think she really running shit, she gon start acting stupid.

"That's what I know boo." She said looking at her phone and laughing.

"What's funny?"

"So you know I posted my video on Youtube and I posted a snippet on Instagram. Look." She said showing me her messages.

Jawaun .
i seen yo lil video
read 4:27 pm

Jawaun .
never said you had a nigga you goofy as shit
read 4:28 pm

"I'll beat the fuck out that nigga." I said handing her phone back.

"I get why he's mad though he probably feels like a lead him on."

"Fuck his feelings."

"You so mean." She said shaking her head.

"Did Fashion Nova ever hit you back?" I asked.

"Yes, they booked me a flight to LA for a couple days to come to their building and to attend the launch party so I can be announced as the face. So I booked my mom a flight so she can come with me." She told me.

"Damn don't forget me when you famous and shit."

"Boy please." She said waving me off.

"Come on I'm done." She said waving at me to follow her.

"Yeah you out your fucking mind girl. Come get this cart, you don't know how to act I swear." I told her.

"I wasn't even saying it like that you do too much. Don't talk to me no more today Jahir." She said rolling her eyes following me with the cart.

"You better not hit me with that shit either." I said. She ignored me as we walked to the check out.

She smacked her lips once she noticed I was paying for her stuff.

"Nobody asked you to do that." She said rolling her eyes.

"Yo ass not supposed to be talking, shut up." I told her.

"You shut up." She said as we walked out the store.

I put her shit in the car while she put the cart up.

"We need to go back to your house so I can get my stuff." She said once I got in the car.

"Oh you wanna go home now? Childish ass." I said.

"Nobody's childish just take me to get my stuff." She told me.

I started the car making my way back to my house.

***

"You really finna leave?" I asked walking in the house behind her.

"Yes."

"Ight I'm sorry. That's what you want me to say?" I asked her.

"I don't want you to say anything especially if you don't mean it." She said as we entered my room.

She started putting her shit in her lil bag.

"I'm sorry for real damn." I said moving her bag out the way.

"And what are you sorry for?" She said taking the bag back.

"Cause I spazzed for no reason, I'm sorry Indya." She looked at me and started laughing.

" I'm a joke or something? Fuck is funny." She really just threw me off.

"Aw I didn't think you was gonna say why. It's okay boo I got over it when we were in the car."

"So you staying with me?" I asked. That's really all I was worried about.

"I do actually need to go home. I gotta put the groceries up and I'm going out with Dime tomorrow."

"Oh ight." I said sitting on the bed watching her put the rest of her stuff in the bag.

"Can I get some before I leave please." She said walking up to me giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Damn that's all I'm good for?" I asked grabbing her waist pulling her towards me.

"Of course not. I just want you right now since I don't know when I'm gonna see you." She said holding my face kissing me.

"Strip." I told her smacking her ass.

***
6:35 pm

"Ima miss yo ass no cap." I told her.

"Really?" She asked smiling. I nodded licking my lips at her.

"You so fine." She told me still smiling. Everytime I give her ass some dick she become the nicest person ever.

"That's you. You need me to bring yo groceries up?" I asked her.

"No Isaac coming down now to get the stuff."

"Ight come here." She smiled before leaning in giving me a long kiss.

"Calm yo ass down 'fore I really take yo ass in the backseat." I told her. She just laughed giving me another kiss.

Once Isaac came down he got the bags and they went in their building.

I pulled off heading into Eastover. Dialing Amir's number.

"Yo." I said once he answered.

"Where you been at bruh?" Amir said.

"Don't worry bout all that. I'm finna come scoop you. You can stay at my house." I told him.

"Ight." He said hanging up.

***
7:46 pm

"Wassup." I said dapping some niggas up before sitting by Terrance.

"Ima be over Shad house, call me when you done." Amir said walking across the street.

"What's going on? I ain't seen you since Ike send off Friday." Terrance said.

"I was just in the house." I said shrugging.

"Bitch since when you stay in the house on a Saturday?" He asked looking confused.

"I did go out and serve some niggas, don't try to play me bruh." I said laughing.

"What you got going on? I seen Dior lil video and I know your macadamia nut shaped ass head when I see it." He said.

"Fuck you pussy but yea that was me."

"Fuck you like her or something?" He said laughing.

"I don't even know. I like fucking her though." O said shrugging.

"Oh so you just like the pussy." He said nodding.

"That's what it was at first..." I trailed off.

"Hold up, how many times y'all fucked this weekend?"

"That's none of yo fucking business."

"This is for observation purposes only, I don't care about y'all business like that."

"Just Friday and today."

"Niggas can't even say it's just the pussy. You spent two whole days with that girl without doing anything. This can't be you bruh, this gotta be a clone." He said shaking his head.

"Shut up bitch. Don't try to clown me nigga." I said mugging him.

"One more question. Which house was y'all at?" He asked. I stayed quiet looking around.

"Not niggas took Dior to they actual house!" He yelled gassing it.

"What you tryna say bruh?" I asked his goofy ass. This nigga started smiling like a idiot.

"You like her." He said geeking.

"You trippin, I ain't even come here for all that. What's going on with these niggas down the way?" I asked.

"Them niggas bored forreal they want beef with every nigga in Eastover. They the ones that shot up Vito block party. They shot at Lex and them when they was at the gas station last night. Even shot Q while him and his girl was in the car." Terrance told me.

"We gotta get them niggas. Y'all got names, addresses, anything?" I asked.

"Yeah the main one is Jay, I never heard of this nigga though." He told me.

"Me either but Ian never scared so it's whatever." I said shrugging.

"You already know how we coming. Free smoke for anybody." Terrance said dapping me up.

Niggas wanna fake beef and not even from over here. I'm with all that though.

~

If you haven't watch the Wu-Tang Clan series on Hulu cause that shit is good. Like I recommend 10/10.

Thoughts?

Fav Youtube couple?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

46K 1.4K 38
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: if you haven't read 'Real Luv' please read before you read this your going to be confused Shawty.
659K 39.7K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
747K 30.9K 50
𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐭? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨...
343K 23.3K 26
❝ Everybody ain't your friend. ❞ ©𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎.