Marks of the Soul: Exo x Read...

By LunaMoon78

Y/n L/n lives in a world where everyone has a tattoo based off of their soulmate's supernatural power, hers i... More

Character Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Announcement
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Story
My Phone is Glitchy
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Announcement
Chapter 9
New Book Idea
Chapter 10
Y/n School Schedule
Announcement
Christmas Update Voting
Chapter 11
Tattoos
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Valentine's Day Special?
New Story
Chapter 14
Important (Pls read)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 2

3.1K 56 41
By LunaMoon78

Y/n POV

"Beep! Beep! Beep!"

I immediately jolt awake at the sound of my alarm. I quickly walk downstairs and open the fridge just to find a sticky note on my eggos.

'Sweetheart I'm sorry but your father and I had a last minute business trip and had to leave right away. Also yes I put it on your waffles, but I did that so you would see it.

Xoxo, Mom'

I frown slightly realizing I had to be home alone, again. I hated when my parents went on business trips it made me feel lonely. I used to not feel lonely when my siblings weren't in college, but now they are gone. I decided to not waste time, so I quickly make my waffles and eat.

As I start to get dressed I notice some black ink on my ankles, so being a curious person I quickly take off my socks and take a look.

"What the hell!" I screech as I realize what's on my ankles.

"Where did these come from?!"

How did I get these new tattoos! I quickly realize I'm not going to be able to get rid of the mysterious tattoos, so I change my outfit plan and wear some clothing with more coverage to hide the tattoos.

(This is your outfit)

Once I'm dressed I grab my stuff and drive to school.

Time skip...

I start to walk to the library and I hear some girls having a conversation and being slightly nosy, I eavesdrop.

"So Mina who is do you want to be asked by for the Winter Solstice Ball?"

"I actually want D.O. Oppa to ask me."

I scoff quietly, I don't think Kyungsoo has a crush on anybody and if he does I don't think she would be his type.

"Mina, I don't think that will happen, you know he doesn't like most of the girls at this school."

"I know he doesn't Sana, but I can dream," I hear the girl sigh heavily as if imagining herself with Kyungsoo and the thought of it makes me gag.

"Also Mina, I'm pretty sure most of the school ships him with Y/n."

What! I've never heard that before! Why wasn't I aware of this!?

"Oh yeah I remember! They call them the cold couple."

I frown slightly, why does everyone think I'm mean? I'm just shy, I don't hate people. Okay I hate most people, but they deserve it. Also Kyungsoo isn't mean at all he's very nice from what I've seen of him. I think back to what they were talking about and blush slightly to myself as I begin to imagine what it would be like if Kyungsoo and I were dating. I slap my cheeks lightly trying to calm myself down and to help my face turn back to its natural color.

3rd person POV

As Y/n was imagining herself with Kyungsoo she didn't notice the slight tingling of her right wrist, where a tattoo was beginning to form.

(This is what the tattoo looks like)

Y/n POV

I quickly rush to the library hoping to get the conversation I heard a second ago out of my mind. When I arrive I quickly grab my favorite book off the shelf and begin to read.

About thirty minutes later I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turned around.

"Hi ChenChen, what do you want?"

"For you to call me Oppa," he says with a childish grin.

I repeatedly smack him and he soon apologizes.

"Sorry," he pants slightly, "I was actually here to ask you if you wanted to eat with us at lunch."

I ponder the thought for a couple seconds and was about to answer when a question popped to mind.

"Is Nayeon going to be there?" I ask hoping the answer was no.

"Yeah, why?"

I internally groan, why does she have to be everywhere? Why can't she just go get a life?!

"Actually I have to do a working lunch so I can get my chemistry project done," I say hoping he won't catch my lie.

"Ok, maybe next time," he says looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

I frown, how did he find out about my weakness? It was Baekhyun wasn't it! Ughh, that brat's so gonna get it when I see him later.

"Ok fine I'll go," I say while sighing.

"Yay!" Chen says while giving me a bright smile.

"Shhhh!"

"Sorry," I whisper ashamed that the librarians yelled at me.

Time skip...

I silently sulk on my way to lunch. Normally I would be practically celebrating skipping to the library with my lunch, but I know who is going to be at that table. Nayeon, the snake herself. I swear if I end up having to sit by her I will fake starting my period and run to the bathroom with my lunch, so I can eat it in there.

"Y/n come here before I tackle you," I turn around just to see Baekhyun panting.

"I've been calling your name for an hour."

"It hasn't even been an hour since I started walking, do you have any semblance of time at all?"

"Don't use those big words on me, I don't know what they mean?" Baekhyun whines loudly causing me to laugh.

"The word semblance means the outward appearance or apparent form of something, especially when the reality is different," I retort sassily.

"I'm not going to remember that, don't even bother."

I frown slightly, I was hoping he would laugh like he used to. But I guess I'm not as funny to him as I used to be. Maybe his sense of humor changed when he stopped hanging out with me. Maybe I should just give up on him, so he can be happier. Maybe I...

"Y/n! earth to Y/n!" Baekhyun shouts in my ear causing me to jump.

"Haahaha, you should've seen your face! It was priceless," Baekhyun said while laughing.

I just rush to his table and pout. Why does he always have to spook me like that? Why can't he just let me zone out?

"Hey Y/n, what are you doing here?"

I turn my head and smile at him, "ChenChen asked me to eat with you guys Kyungsoo."

He nods his head with a smile and takes the seat next to me.

"Why'd you call him ChenChen?"

I quickly swallow and respond, "he was jealous that I gave Baekhyun a nickname and not him, so I granted his wishes."

"Then if Chen has a nickname, can you call me D.O?"

I ponder the idea and shake my head.

"Why not?" Kyungsoo says confused.

"Everyone calls you D.O right," he nods, "so I think I should call you Kyungsoo because first of all I love your name and I also think it makes me special."

He nods quietly and I give him a wide smile. He tries to hide his blush, but I notice the slight pink of his ears and internally giggle. He's just too cute!

"Hey Y/n can I have some of your brownie?"

I shake my head and continue to eat my brownie.

"Come on why not?" Baekhyun whines.

"Because I don't love you enough Baek," I say with a mischievous grin.

Baekhyun pouts and I burst out laughing, I mean why wouldn't I he was being a baby. As I start to calm down Chanyeol sits down next to me and smiles.

"Can I please have a piece of your brownie Y/n?" Chanyeol asks me with puppy dog eyes.

I internally groan and immediately cave and give him a chunk.

"Thanks!" Chanyeol says while grinning.

"What, why'd you give him a piece and not me?" Baekhyun whines.

"Because he asked nicely," I retort.

Baekhyun immediately starts to slump down in his chair clearly sulking.

"Y/n he won't stop acting like a baby until you give him some."

"Okay I'll give him some Kyungsoo Oppa," I say while handing Baekhyun a chunk of my brownie.

He quickly shoves the brownie in his mouth and smiles. However when he finishes his brownie he gives me a weird look.

"Why did you call him Oppa?" Baekhyun says suspiciously.

"Because he's my Oppa," I state.

"But I'm your Oppa too and you never call me Oppa."

"Maybe it's because you act like your five," I say with a smirk.

"That's not accurate, he's more like a three year old," Chen says butting into our conversation.

I grin happily and high five Chen, who decides that this is the opportunity to take the rest of my brownie.

"Hey you can't do that!" I whine.

"Just did," Chen says with his mouth full.

"Well now you'll never be called Oppa," I say with a pout.

"What! When did you decide you might call me Oppa?"

"When you helped me in my argument with Baek, obviously," I say while trying to hold a smile from spreading across my lips.

I can hear a smack resonate from Chen's forehead as he lightly smacks himself for stealing my brownie and ruining his chance of ever being called Oppa.

"I thought you said Nayeon was coming ChenChen," I whisper.

"Oh, I actually didn't realize she was sick."

I nod quietly, but in the inside I'm celebrating. Is it nice to be happy someone is sick? No, however when the person who is sick makes it hard to hang out with my best friend and his friends. I was bound to be excited when she was gone.

As the lunch bell rings signaling that it's time for my study hall I begin to walk towards my locker. As I open my locker a note falls out. I slowly pick up the note, because it's suspicious, and I begin to read.

'Dear Y/n,

Meet me in the courtyard after school.

-OS'

Who is OS? And why did they want to meet me after school? Were they going to murder me and hide the body? I slightly shake my head, I was being paranoid.

Time skip...

I walked slowly to the courtyard to meet OS. Saying I was nervous would be an understatement, I was absolutely petrified. As I walked into the courtyard I saw a shadowy figure sitting on the bench. I shuddered slightly hoping the person couldn't sense my fear.

"Y/n there you are," the figure said as he moved towards me.

I silently gasp as I see who it is.

"Sehun, why didn't you just label the note with your name and not your initials," I exclaim, "I was scared someone wanted to kill me."

"Noona you're being over dramatic," Sehun said with a cheeky grin.

"No I'm not," I silently gasp, "did you call me Noona?"

"Yeah what's the problem?" He asks confusion evident in his tone.

"I'm younger than you," I point out.

"How, you're a senior?" He says skeptically.

"I skipped two years when I was younger, so I'm actually 16," I state, "also I was born in June and I pretty sure you were born in April so I have to be younger."

(I'm sorry if you weren't born in June, but the date works for the storyline. So if you want to pretend it's another month you can)

"Really, so does that mean you will call me Oppa," he says with a slight smirk.

"Not with that attitude!"

"Why not?" He says pouting cutely while giving me puppy dog eyes.

I internally whine, how is it that all these boys know my weakness? It must be Baekhyun that is spilling all my secrets. I have to remember to confront him about this.

"Ok," I sigh heavily, "Sehun Oppa."

He smiles triumphantly, "see that wasn't so hard."

"No it wasn't, so what do you want to talk to me about?"

Sehun almost immediately blushes and mutters something as his answer.

"What did you say?" I say smiling evilly.

"I said..." he slowly gets quieter so I can't hear.

"What?"

"I said do you want to go to the Winter Solstice Ball with me?!"

I blush fiercely, why did he want to go with me? I wasn't too popular around most guys as far as I knew. So why me? I wasn't anything special?

"So do you want to go with me?" He says quietly.

"Of course, I'd love to!" I shout happily.

The second I finish my sentence a smile appears on Sehun's face, causing one to appear on mine as well.

3rd person POV

The second she agreed to become his date to the dance. Fate decided to add yet another tattoo upon her left wrist.

(This is what it looked like)

Y/n POV

When Sehun was done talking to me, we went our separate ways. I walked up to my car and drove home.

I sighed heavily as I closed the door to my house. Wow this was a very busy day. I mean now I call two boys at my school Oppa. I personally never thought I'd call anyone Oppa. I also got a date to the Winter Solstice Ball. Wow! Just wow! And it's also Sehun. One of the most attractive boys in my school.

Thanks for reading and please remember to vote and comment as much as you like. Yours truly LunaMoon78 🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 13.2K 45
"๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ž๐™™๐™ค๐™ก๐™จ, ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ค.1 ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š, ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ...
55K 2.5K 20
โ The color of your hair... is the same as the bond of fate. โž In a world where you discover your soulmate through a certain time and age. Kim Minse...
197K 7.4K 27
In a world where whenever you or your soulmate writes on or injures their body, you each get the message, or the scars. Y/N has never gotten a messag...
33.5K 1K 23
*this is a soulmate AU and kindof a textfic* (y/n) had a good life, amazing parents, a great older brother. What happens when she turns 18 and the un...