Broken

By ongiepills

"Dont tell my husband, but im actually going to ask him to divorce me" drunken Taehyung said to Jungkook.. w... More

Drink, Drunk.
Pain, Numb.
Love, Regret (part 1)
Love, Regret (part 2)
Hopeless, Tired.
Past, Jealousy.
Empty, Lonely.
Ego, Pride.
Memory, Tears.
Confuse.
Pain, anger.
Broken.
Decide.
Decision.
Favor.
Insecure.
Better.
Deal? Deal.
Courage.
Hope.
Invitation
The Party.
Attention.
Arrogance.
His Truth (Part I)
My Truth (Part I)
Emotions.
Destructive.
Consequences.
Like father like son.
Arisa.
Dinner
Destruction
His Truth (Part II)
What should i do?
The Interview
A Chance.
Start Over.
Final Chapter.
Book ideas.
Epilogue
Author note

My Truth (part II)

34.1K 1.4K 1.3K
By ongiepills

3rd person POV

Taehyung is contemplating wether to go out from the room or not. He feels like he should be here when Jimin and Yoongi figure things out but when he hear his name being mention he just cant help it, he didnt want to eavesdrop. After listening to most of the conversation, Taehyung feel the need to help Jimin to explain to Yoongi that he just misunderstand Jimin's intention. So he open the door and there Yoongi is, just a few steps away from him. Yoongi didnt realize him as he is spilling his hearts out and Jimin is looking at the ground and Taehyung hears every single thing that Yoongi said to Jimin.

Jimin's First love? Me? No, he must be wrong

But the look in Jimin's face confirms it all. Jimin was in love with him. Yoongi then turn to his side and finally notice Taehyung. Yoongi never meant to tell Taehyung how Jimin feel about him because Jimin never wanted Taehyung to know. Now that he did, Yoongi feel even more fucked up than he already has and he just cant be in a place where Taehyung and Jimin is present. He then walks out, leaving Jimin and Taehyung frozen in their place. Yoongi just need some space, need some time alone from all this shit.

Namjoon who is outside Jimin's house finally enters once he saw Yoongi left and leaving the front door open. Namjoon was listening to the whole thing from the outside and he feels bad that Taehyung finally know the truth in that way, between his marriage dilemma and all. He look to Jimin, who is clearly look guilty and messed up. Namjoon sigh. The talk with Taehyung will have to wait, again. "Look, i know this is not my place to say but im gonna say it anyway. You two need to talk about it. Its been long overdue and you and Yoonji need to talk too. Just talk, your mouth is there for a reason." He says to Jimin. "Tae, i'll just go home for now okay?" He says to Taehyung who just nod softly.

Taehyung bit his lips. He wanted to look at Jimin, he wanted to talk to Jimin but he's unsure what to say. Suddenly its awkward. "Thats the reason i never told you" Jimin suddenly speak up. Looking at Taehyung who then look back at him, surprised. "Because you'll be uncomfortable around me and i dont want to lose you like that" Jimin says and takes a seat on the sofa. He sigh. Taehyung then follow him and sit across him.

"We were in final year of middle school when i finally realise that i was in love with you. I told myself that i was just confuse that i only see you as a friend and nothing more but the more i try to ignore it the more it grow to a point where i cant hide it anymore. But i cant tell you that i love you, because you're straight" He paused. "Then during high school you told me that you're into guys, god, i was coming so close to confessing, but then you told me you're inlove with Jungkook. At that point i was in love with you for 3 years already but you're in love with him who came later, it broke me. So i told myself that as long as you're happy, im happy too. But watching you being happy with Jungkook, its just too much. Thats why..." Jimin couldn't continue.

"Thats why you left.. right after our graduation, you disappear from me." Taehyung continue for him.

"Im really sorry" Jimin said.

"I must've really hurt you.." Taehyung said in a low voice.

"Not your fault, you didnt know" Jimin tells him.

"God, it is.." Taehyung said, his tears started to spill.

"Tae, stop. I hid it from you. You didnt know-" Jimin

"I was inlove with you.." Taehyung

"When i told you that i'm into guys, that there's this guy that i liked. i was actually talking about you, but i was scared to tell you. I didn't want you to feel weird around me. I was scared of losing you so i didn't tell you. But before Jungkook, the person who made me realise that i was actually gay, is you.." Taehyung told him. This is his secret, 10 years old of secret. He never told anyone except his mother, and now he's telling Jimin. He wipe his tears.

"I was an insecure, low self-esteem kid back then. If only i was brave enough to tell you the truth, we would've been happy now. Im probably be married to you" Taehyung said to Jimin with a smile and a teary eyes. Jimin was crying a little too, agreeing with Taehyung. He missed his chance because he was too scared to tell Taehyung the truth.

"The chance and the happiness we could've had if only we were brave" Jimin says.

They both paused. Immersed with their own thoughts.

"You're in love with him" Taehyung breaks the silence. Jimin just look shocked.

"Jimin-ah, dont repeat our mistake. Be honest and be true. He's been honest with you right from the start. Now its your turn to be honest with him, or more importantly, yourself. Im just like you, if you're happy, then its enough for me" Taehyung told Jimin and its the truth. Jimin just look at Taehyung and he knew that Taehyung is right. Maybe not the part where he's in love with Yoongi, his ego does not allow him to admit that, yet. But about be brave and be true. He thinks about all the chances he passed up because he's scared of the changes it would make in his life.

Then what about him and Yoongi?

———————Time skip to morning ———————

Jimin been looking for Yoongi since last night and still he is nowhere to be found. He tried calling but he turn his phone off. He look for him at the club he worked but he missed his shift. He didnt show up and Jimin was waiting for him all night, just incade he showed up. Then he tried looking for him through Yoongi's friend but then he realise, he doesnt really know who is Yoongi's friend is. Its really frustrating, Jimin finally realise that he doesnt know much about Yoongi, actually, he doesnt know shit about him. Its always been him on the receiving end, he never really give Yoongi anything.

Feeling like he's at the end of the rope, he finally remembers what Yoongi said to him.

What if i told you that im seeing Jonghyun again?

Jonghyun.

Its worth a shot.

||

"I found you" Jimin

"Congratulation" Yoongi.

Jimin had to ask more than 10 people just to get a hold of Jonghyun who he has to convince, to tell him where Yoongi is. Turns out that he is staying at Jonghyun's place. It really made Jimin angry for some reason.

"You didnt come home. I was waiting for you" Jimin said.

"I never asked you to" Yoongi just answer him short and cold.

"I know you didnt, but i still wait anyway." Jimin takes a sit next to Yoongi, who scoot a bit further away.

"So me and Taehyung talked. Turns out im not the only one who's keeping secret. He told me that he used to be inlove with me too" Jimin told him.

"Good for you" Yoongi answered him unamused.

"Yoongi please-"

"What do you want from me, Park?" Yoongi asked. He tried to not show his feeling but hearing that made him angry and hurt.

"I want you to look at me" Jimin told him.

"Im always looking at you, Park. Its you who never look at me" Yoongi shoot back, looking at Jimin.

Ouch

"But dont worry. I wont be anymore." He added. "Im a big guy. I can handle being dump" he then look away.

"Who said im dumping you?" Jimin asked.

"You know, Park. People can be so sly. We know someone gets hurt if the other is gone but dont want to be the villain so we just let it be. But 5 years is fucking long enough already, right? I can let go already, right? Because i know i tried." Yoongi says, still avoiding looking at Jimin.

"I cant keep chasing after you. You will never really look at me because god know that even i have limits. So please, instead of tearing my heart, just burn it instead. So that nothing would be left. Pain, regret, love. Just burn it all." He added.

"So its okay, Park. Go ahead" Yoongi finally looks at him. Turning his body to face Jimin. Jimin was hesitating, his words cant seem to come out.

"What are you hesitating for? This is the ending that you wished for, so go on. Kill me. Dont hesitate" Yoongi asked Jimin. He hates how Jimin is hesitating to end their relationship. It makes him think that Jimin doesnt want to end it and he cant, Yoongi just cant take that kind of thoughts. It makes him have hope.

Looking at Jimin who cant seem to say anything, guess its up to him.

"Let's not measure who will get off first. Let's not drag things out. Let's follow our hearts. Let's put an end to this. This repeated seesaw game, let's end this now." Yoongi paused and he takes a breather, gathering his courage to say what he is about to say.

"Park Jimin, lets break up" Yoongi finally said it.

"No" Jimin answer him almost immediately. "Im not breaking up with you" Jimin told him. Yoongi looks at him, finally breaking that ice and cold expression.

"You cant do this to me, Park. This cant be fun for you. I wont let you do this to me." He shake his head. "Its over. We're done" he said and gets up from his seat, leaving Jimin. He's afraid that if he's there longer he might break and give in.

"You think just because you told me that we're done, its over? Just because you walked out, you think i'll let you go? You asked me if this is fun for me i swear to you, its not!" Jimin gets up, turning to Yoongi.

"I hate you. You know that?? I hate how you force your feelings onto me! i hate how you just easily tells me that you love me, every night before i go to sleep! I hate how you're the first person to be there for me whenever i needed help! I hate how you know things about me that i never wanted people to know about. I hate how you can make me laugh when im feeling sad. I hate that you're the first person i wanted to tell if anything ever happened to me. I hate how angry i am every time you talk with Jonghyun and i hate that you're staying at his place instead of coming home to me! I hate how my heart skips a beat every time i look at you. I hate how you make me forget Taehyung and thinks about you instead" Jimin just cant stop his tears from flowing out, and Yoongi just look at him, surprised.

"You're so stupid to fall for a guy like me and after everything i put you through i know you deserve better than me. But how am i suppose to let you go? After realizing my feelings for you. You made sure that i cant live without you and now you're telling me that we're done? That you're tired of me?" He paused.

"You gave me, all of this love... what am i suppose to do with it? I know im stupid. I know i treated you bad, but please.. dont leave me" Jimin is crying.

"I love you, Min Yoongi. Im sorry it took you leaving for me to finally realize it.. im sorry that i was too late... but in here now... so please... dont give up on me..." Jimin bare his heart to Yoongi, he doesnt care that he is literally bawling his eyes out, in front of him.

"Is that all you has to say?" Yoongi ask. Looking away from Jimin.

"I'll wait for you. Its my turn to chase you. I'll wait. 10 years if i have too" Jimin tries to convince Yoongi. He also tries to masked how much it hurts him hearing Yoongi says that. He just bare his heart and that all he has to say?

"Just 10 years?" Yoongi finally looked at Jimin and he finally saw, Yoongi is smiling with his tears flowing Jimin break in tears.

"20 years, max." Jimin says between his cries.

"Are we negotiating?" Yoongi walk closer to Jimin.

But Jimin is busy wiping his tears that just wont stop flowing.

"You know, you're really ugly when you cry." Yoongi is now right in front of Jimin, wiping his tears away.

"Asshole" Jimin murmured under his breath but Yoongi heard that. He just lets out a chuckle.

"Say it again" Yoongi asked, caressing Jimin's cheek and looking in his eyes.

"Asshole!" Jimin say, a little loud.

"Not that!" Yoongi flick his forehead and smile.

Jimin look directly into Yoongi's eyes, with so much love that he never say or express, and now Yoongi is demanding him to say it.

"Say it.." Yoongi whisper.

"I love you, Min Yoongi. I'll do anything that you want.. i'll be good to you.. so please.. come home to me" Jimin soft and teary gaze, his voice, his eyes. Yoongi dreamt of this moment. And its finally came, it feels like a dream.

"You are my home. I love you Park"

———————————————————————————

Cheesy! I know right.

So most of Yoongi's dialog is from Tear and Seesaw but i guess you guys catch that. I just feel like those two song is appropriate for Yoongi.

Hope you guys enjoy this one and do let me know what you think 💜💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 5.4K 40
"Please don't do this to me, Jungkook, my life will fall apart" Taehyung begged as he sat on his knees in front of Jungkook, fingers entangled with e...
275K 5.7K 33
Book 2 of Fake wife Y/N and Taehyung are married but because of a one reason they...BROKE UP Taehyung didn't know that when he leave Y/N... Y/N is P...
13.6K 941 46
Eating together at the kitchen counter and sleeping together under the same comforter were the only moments that we spend together throughout the day...
2.1K 164 3
๐‹ove is weakest when there is more doubt & insecurity than trust, but love is strongest when we learn to trust in spite of insecurities. Andthis is...