Trust Me Or Ruin Me

By LawyerESH

Xavier King:- 28 years Old business man. CEO of Maxwell & King Co. Multi-billionaire, Sexy, Intelligent, Cock... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
TEASE
REASON BEHIND MY SMILES
MY KNIGHT
SLEEPLESS NIGHTS
WITH A STAR
MISUNDERSTANDINGS
UNDERSTANDINGS
WHO IS SHE?
INTRUDER
DAY OUT
TRUTH UNLEASH
MAKE ME LOVE MY BODY
CONFUSED
I'M A BITCH
I FEEL LUCKY
I TRUST HIM
LOSE TO WIN
BITTER REALITY
STRIP
SHOCKER
LISTEN TO ME
WILL FIGHT AGAINST
I'M A LOSER
I CAN'T DO THIS
DETERMINED
RUNNING AND RUINING
A LAST CHANCE
ROALLY RUINED
HE LOVES ME MORE
PUT THE KIBOSH ON
EPILOGUE
New Story?

Chapter 2

21.6K 660 42
By LawyerESH

XAVIER P.O.V:-

I have been working in my study room for hours when my phone rang.

Zach

We have been friends since high school. I'll go as far as to say, he is my brother now. We always have each other's back and our friendship started when he was working on understanding psychology of socially inept people and I was appalled when I found out, I was the first student to come in his mind because despite taking same classes for years he didn't see me with company of any friends.

I half heartedly received his call, he might be my man but I would chose my serenity over him all the seven days in a week.

"What's this time?" I asked dryly.

"'Hello, Zach, my pal. It's nice hearing from you after so long. How are you doing buddy?' 'Oh nothing, bro. Just checking on my AWOL friend'" he replied amused.

"Very funny, Zach. Now, stop skirting around or I am hanging on you"

"What crawled up your ass and died?"  he asked ignoring my warning.

"Bye Zac" I was about to hang up when he interrupted me.

"Hey!"

"Yes?"

"What's bothering you?"

"Excuse me?"

"Come on, pal. I know you enough to understand something is wrong with you?"

"What are we, bffs? Braiding and trading gossips?"

"I won't call it gossip when you are out of witty comebacks. Just spill or I am coming and I won't left until I know your name of first born"

I contemplate for a moment before deciding to feed his curiosity "I met a woman toda-" he groans.

"It always starts with meeting a woman and next thing you know, you are changing diapers"

"Why are you obsessed with babies today?"

"I don't know about you but ain't growing any younger. So, tell me about this woman"

"Never mind. Why do you call?"

"Okay. I won't pester you but if I see you in same mood tonight then you'll have to answer me"

"You are still coming over?"

"Don't sound so excited. You are coming to our new Club THE EROTICA.  And before you refuse hear me out. We need to check this club. So be here by 11 o'clock. And we need to get laid buddy" he said last past enthusiasticaly.

"I'll be there and we met yesterday in my office and this club is as new as it could be after 3 years"

"Hot -" I hung on him before he rapes my ear.

I tried to get back to work but one name constantly keeps nagging me.

ALIANA KNIGHT

She has only basics on her resume.

Age:- 30

Graduated and Mastered in business.

Previous work experiences and other contact details.

There is not much about her but I can feel in my guts, something is off about her.

Why would she run a background check on me? And how does she know my Dad? And why would he insist me to give her the job? He could have called me weeks ago when my company hadn't advertised for the P. A, why today?

I shut my files exasperated and changed in grey T-shirt, black dress pant and a black jacket to go with. 

************************************

I arrived at the club exactly at 11 o'clock. Bouncers greeted me and I entered through VIP entrance ignoring all disapproval hooting of people standing in line and directly head to private VIP cabin where Zach was sitting with my friends Ellie and Robert.

Ellie, Elizabeth Hardman and Robert Green, met us through business parties. Suffice to say, they stick around enough to be considered as my close friends, although I don't know much about them. Just basics.

I side hugged them before sitting beside Zach.

"What a pleasant surprise!"

"Pleasant, are you sure? Because there are many ways I could describe your presence but pleasant is not one of them"

"I see you are still as charming as ever"

"Stop bantering like old married couple and let's get on the dance floor" Ellie butted in.

"Why so hurry?" Robert smirked, spotting through the glass wall behind me, a server coming to our cabin with tray of glasses full of Stinger.

We drank and danced. Robert got disappeared in the crowd with a woman. Me,  Zach and  Ellie continued alternating between drinking and dancing till 3:00 am. 

"Guys! I'll be back" Ellie shouted over the music and excused herself.

I observed she can't even walk properly.

I was not that drunk because I have work day today and also I am not much fond of alcohol. So I kept my drinking light.

Zach wiggled his eyebrows to someone behind me. I turned to see a woman watching me. She is pretty but I am 35 and not looking for flings anymore. At the corner of my mind, I remember Aliana speaking to someone on the line. Womanizer. That's what she said.

"That's it. Let's go" Zach pushed through coward and I followed him back to our cabin.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Leave it"

"Don't be a pussy and just spit it out"

"It's my P.A"

"New?"

"Brand new. She starts from Monday. There is something suspicious about her. She ran a thorough background check on me"

"The fuck! Let me wrap my head around this. She is your P.A and she ran background check on you.  Why would she do that?"

"That's what bothering me"

"Why don't you ask your P.I to find about her?"

"I want to give her the benefit of doubt. What if it was just to know what kind of person she would be working for?"

I don't want to disrespect her. She might have only known me through her underling she was speaking to on phone but she stood up for me. She didn't judge me like every other people out there.

"You sound logical and insane at the same time. But I suggest you call your P.I"

"I don't-"

"Is is pretty?" I smile remembering her long chocolate brown tresses and dark green eyes which was covered by her stupid glasses. She has perfect, sharp features. Small but thin nose. Full lips and she stands at height if 5'6 without heels. She is gorgeous and beautiful in every sense.

"She is more than just pretty"

"You just got lucky. Name?"

"Ali-"

Robert came stumbling back with Ellie clinging in his arms, completely wasted. I drag her to sit beside me.

"I think we should get going" I suggest them to which they agreed surprisingly.

Zach mouths 'we are not done talking'

"No, no, no, no, no, no.  A big No. I can't go home in this condition. Let me call Aliana" Ellie slurred.

This caught my attention.

I quickly took out her phone from her clutch and handed her. She smiled sheepishly and searched through her contacts. She stopped at the contact Ana and press her nose on screen widening her eyes. I pried her fingers of her phone and stopped for a second when I found three contact numbers. Work 1, Home, Work 2. I called on Home and put the call on speaker.

I waited, involuntarily holding my breathe, and  6 rings the person received the call.

"Yes?" she answered out of breathe.

What the heck is she panting at 3 in midnight?

The thought of her with another man do not set well with me.

For god sake's  Xavier! You don't even know the girl.

"Anaaaaaaa.  Are you busy? Why are you panting?" Ellie slurred giggling to which Aliana replied.

"I am having morning Sex.  Wanna join?" she asked breathlessly.

I wanted hit someone right then.

"Really?"Ellie asked shocked.

"Cut the crap and come to the point I am busy in gym"

Working out at this hour. Not at all weird.

"OK OK. Please pick me up " Ellie whinned while slurring.

"Send me the address" and she hung without waiting for reply.

I sent her the address.

She would be here in no time. The thought of seeing her excited me for reasons unknown to me.

We reached the parking lot and waited for  Aliana while keeping Ellie on her legs.

After 15 mins a sleek black Audi stopped in front of us and came out Aliana, looking all hot and sweaty.

She is wearing white sports bra underneath grey cropped jacket and black workout pants.

She approached us and her eyes widen in shock when she recognized me.

"Ellie" she shaked Ellie.

"Morning Mr. King" She greeted me but my attention was on her nude eyes and now that she is not wearing her glasses, I can tell she is more beautiful than I thought her to be, so I simply nodded in acknowledgement.

She tried getting Ellie from me while her fingers brushed my biceps as I have removed my  blazer to which she ignored but my body got all tingling sensations.

I helped her getting Ellie in Aliana's car.

"See you at work Aliana" I whispered  huskily in her ears.

She intakes a sharp breathe before nodding and hurried to get her in the driver seat and drove like her legs are on fire.

I sighed and internally thanked  Zach for forcing me to come to the club today.

I guess I need to get more close to Ellie.

ALIANA P.O.V:-

After placing Ellie in the guest room bed, I continued  my daily  routine thinking about Xavier.

He looks sexy as hell even in casual attire. I did notice the attention he was getting from other girls,  which I clearly didn't like.

Ellie is my best friend since standard  8th. She was the only real friend I had. I really adored her. She irritates me but understands me at the same time.

I made my daily breakfast and for Ellie, I made spaghetti and sauce and kept Tylenol and juice beside her bed. Because I know she would be needing it the most when she wakes up from her lalala land.

I arrived to my office exactly at 9:00 am and prepared coffee for my boss Mr. King.

As I approached to the door of his office it was slightly opened, still I knocked thrice in return came a reply in rich husky voice "Come in Aliana"

I entered  his office and tried my best not to drool over him.

He looks exceptionally handsome today in white shirt and dark sea blue suit. The way his shirt was stretched at chest and his biceps were threatening to bulge out, I could say he worked out often.

I got my wits together and wished him in calm tone with my fake professional smile "Morning Mr. King"

"Good morning Aliana. And please call me Xavier."  he replied smiling.

A real smile, he looked adorable while smiling. Smile comes so easily to him.

"Sure Xavier. Here's your coffee"

His fingers brushed mine and I felt same electric spine chill, I felt outside of club,  when my fingers brushed his biceps.

Remind me next time to put coffee on his table.

While looking me in my eyes, he sipped his coffee. Closing his eyes, he sighed and again opened his eyes.

"Thanks. This is the best coffee I ever had" he praised while sipping.

"You're welcome Sir." To which he raised his one eyebrow so I corrected myself "Xavier"

I opened my tab and informed him his schedules for today. He just nodded. I didn't think he heard any single word.

Whatever it is he can ask again.

"That's all Xavier" He blinked twice then cleared his throat.

"Thanks Aliana. Please give me heads up time to time" I knew he was not paying attention to what I said

"Sure Xavier"

When I didn't move he asked "Anything else? "

I nodded "Yeah. Don't mind but with all due respect, I can't make coffee daily for you. I am here to assist you in your business and to maintain your schedule. I can't keep running for your coffee time to time while you already have staff for that" he looked surprised then amused of my reply.

"If you have informed me this earlier then surely I would have accepted your advice. But now that I have tasted your coffee and I want it daily.  Before you refuse. It's an request. To keep myself in check so please assist me with your coffee daily" he replied with an amused smirk.

I don't want to but I can't turn him down. He is boss and it's not like he is ordering me.

"Sure Xavier. Am  I -"? He interrupted my sentence.

"Yes. You are" he replied cockily.

Urgh! This man. I hate when someone interrupts me.

I nodded and left his office to get myself ready for a hectic day with Mr. Arrogant.

He literally buzzed my intercom every 45 mins of interval.

Like seriously is he keeping tabs on me?

During lunch, I conversed with Rose and she was really a good person for now. We grabbed lunch together but I ate lunch in my cabin alone. After lunch I continued with my work.

Exactly at  5 o'clock, I knocked thrice on Xavier's door. "come in Aliana" he sounds stressed.

I entered  his office. His hairs were dishelved like he has raked his hairs numerous times. His tie hung low and sleeves folded till his elbow showing his flexed forearm. Jacket was thrown on couch. He really looks stressed but hot.

"Xavier, I am done with my work. Is there anything I can help you with?" I asked politely, really concerned.

I didn't know why was I concerned on first place.

He looks at me. His hard posture softens.

" Yes. Could you please provide me with the file Anderson Int. File B-32?"

"Sure"

I have height of 5'6 but still the file is on top shelf.

I tiptoed and tried grabbing it but failed miserably. Then  I jumped slightly and caught the file but twisted my ankle and was ready to kiss the floor when firm arms held me by my waist. I clenched my eyes tightly. I felt his hands roam over my waist to my stomach. He was entracing my firm stomach, I shivered to his touch and opened my eyes to meet with very beautiful pair of blue ones staring directly in my eyes. His touch was very sensual and it was giving me unusual desire so,  I pushed him gently while placing my hands on his firm chest and stood. My palms on his chest felt natural. His heartbeat was fast. I pressed lightly. He took sharp breathe and tightened his hold on my waist.

I cleared my throat all of sudden feeling dry.

"Here you go" I said while handing him the file.

He grabbed the file without breaking eye contact.

"Wait for me. I am done" he replied while taking his jacket and brief case.

We headed to the elevator in silence.
We entered and he stood too close beside me.

He sniffed. Is he for real?

"You smell divine" he said huskily in my ears, sending shivers to my spine.

I mustered a small  Thank you.

We exit the building and reached to parking lot.

"Good night Aliana" he wished smirking.

"Good night Xavier" I replied and headed to my car while playing all the scenes that took place today.

I reached my apartment in 30 mins and after taking relaxing warm fragrant bath, I ordered Chinese takeouts and went to my painting room to paint something pleasant to my eyes.

After painting and finishing my dinner I went to my study room and indulge myself into My work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 2.3K 5
⚠️THIS STORY HAS EXPLICIT SCENES AND MATURE CONTENT. IT IS NOT ADVISED FOR THOSE YOUNGER THAN 18⚠️ Also, please be aware this is merely an EXCERPT fr...
248K 1.9K 6
Alison Smith escaped her oppressive past, leaving behind a home that felt like a dungeon. In the City of Light-New York City-Alison sought refuge, lo...
1.2M 39.7K 39
She was a beauty to behold. Never stepping out of house, her grandparents provided everything after her tragic past. But what if her past is catching...
3.2K 132 20
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...