Demionos Mortales De la Mafia...

Bởi Rach0308

Valentina and Valencia were living a normal mafia life. Their little family of three ever since their mother... Xem Thêm

Part 1 - Characters
Part 1: The hidden truth
Part 1: Forgotten Memories
Part 1: Hold me back
Part 1: Italia
Part 1: Don't let me go
Part 1: Sexually Frustrated
Part 1: Hot blood burning in my Veins
Part 1: Date?
Part 1: Broken
Part 1: Deranged
Part 1: Hesitation
Part 1: Darkness of the mind
Part 1: Taking away the pain
Part 1: Daddy's little girl
Part 1: Light in the dark
Part 1: Hooked onto this feeling
Part 1: Get out my head
Part 1: 6 feet underground
Part 1: Heat of the moment
Part 1: Long shot
Part 1: Riding the Highway
Part 1: Take my hand
Part 1: People get ready
Part 1: Jamaica
Part 1: Heaven
Part 1: Old Memories
Part 1: The Races
Part 1: The Big Day
Part 1: Ice Creams and Daydreams
Part 1: This Charming Man
Part 1: Mio Amore
Part 1: Crying Silently
Part 1: Corrupted lies
Part 1: Cut To The Feeling
Part 1: Bed ridden
Part 1: I'm Your Music
Part 1: You're all I Need
Part 1: You're what!?.......
Part 1: When The Water Breaks
Part 1: Accusations
Part 1: Seeing Double
Part 1: Getting Hard
Part 1: Bubble Baths
Part 1: Where is he?
Part 1: Bachelorette
Part 1: The best day of my life
Part 1: A bit of a change
Part 1: Mr and Mrs Lombardi
Part 1: Mission on my own!
Part 1: Who are you?
Part 1: Who am I?
Part 1: Fading away.
Part 1: I just want her back.
Part 1: Obey my every command
Part 1: I'll never forget...
Part 1: Memories that last a life time
Part 1: Hold me while you wait
Part 1: Isn't it weird to be so mean?
Part 1: Glad to be back in your arms
Part 1: I'll move heaven and earth for you
Part 1: Oh No. Its happened again.
Part 1: But we're happy!
Part 1: Time Fly's by
Part 1: Epilogue
BOOK 2! Yes it is here!
DRAIN MY SOUL!
NEW MAFIA BOOK! - She's His Mission

Part 1: Suduction

2.5K 66 2
Bởi Rach0308

-2 weeks later -

Val's P.O.V.

God, being a parent is stressful. I don't know how Mateo does it, but it's hard work. I don't think I have had a proper sleepover the nine months of being pregnant, but it's worth seeing them grow and just being a parent in general. I wouldn't change it for anything. I just put the twins to bed, and to say they looked peaceful and adorable would be an understatement. I felt large warm hands slide onto my waist and ahead on my shoulder. I immediately knew it was Dante; of course, it was him.

"They're so cute. We did good, amore" he smiles, and I giggle. We did do good; The babies are sweet and innocent. The whole family can't get enough of them. Well, Dante's mother, Eleanore, can't get enough of them.

"We sure did", I smile, looking at the two cribs with sleeping children. I lean into his warmth, and I close my eyes and sigh.

"I want another one", he whispers, and I immediately open my eyes to look at him. Am I fuck going through that pain again anytime soon.

"You're joking? I just birthed twins," I chuckle. Motioning to our two boys isn't that enough right now?

"No, I want more" he smiled innocently, and I chuckled. MORE!. He's insane.

"We do not have any more children until after the wedding" I smile, picking up fallen nappies, and he stands there rubbing his chin.

"That means baby-making as well. I'm still recovering," I said, folding the baby clothes. He shrugs and throws me over his shoulders. I go to scream but realise I will wake the twins up if I do.

"Dante, put me down," I say, hitting his back and wiggling my legs.

"But think Val, if we start just now, you will get used to me fucking you senseless again, and then you will be begging for more, and that will eventually lead us to child 3" he chuckles, and I smack his ass and he groans. He's delusional.

"Not happening, Lombardi," I say, and he chuckles. He can think again if he thinks he is fucking another baby Lombardi into me. We arrive at the room, and he throws me on the bed. He immediately starts to attack my neck with kisses. I hold back my moan because if I did that, he wouldn't stop. So I pushed him off me.

"If you don't stop right now. You can forget the wedding and the sex," I say sternly and look at him, challenging him to go against what I said. I could see the cogs slowly turning, and he looked at me wide-eyed.

"You wouldn't?" he says, shocked, and I chuckle, nodding my head.

"I'm serious. So take your horny ass to the cold shower," I say, looking at him, and before he could say anything, I pointed to the shower, and he walked into the bathroom. I picked up the book that I was reading, getting to a good bit, and after a few minutes, he opened the door and walked out. I look up from my book, and I see him naked.

"Dante, that will not work", I snorted, trying not to laugh at his tactics. He huffs and goes back into the bathroom. I don't think he will stop trying. He comes out dressed and slips into bed beside me. I put down my book and snuggled into him, just as I was about to fall asleep. I slowly felt his hands travel up my thigh. That won't work.

"Hands off," I say, and he huffs again and then sleeps consumes me.

- Next Morning-

I wake up to an empty bed. Dante must be away to work. Which is good as I know he wants to try again, I don't feel ready for all that right now, but I don't want to seem like that couple that stops having sex after kids. Though I doubt that very much. I huff as I grab my book, and I start to read. After 10 minutes of reading, the door opens and in walks Dante with a breakfast tray. Okay, he is obviously still trying to make me break. Two can play at this game.

"Morning, Tesoro" he smiles and kisses me. But, God, he's wearing my favourite aftershave, the one he wore the first time we met. But, God, he is playing a dangerous game.

"Morning, honey" I smile, acting as if this doesn't affect me. When in fact, it does. Majorly.

"Eat up, we have a long day, the nanny's are taking care of the babies", he smiles, and I nod, digging into the tray of food. He disappears, and I go to the bathroom to get a shower. I do my makeup and hair before grabbing clothes. I wear a long blue and white summer dress with sandals. I wear the necklace he got me on our third date, and surprisingly, it matches my engagement ring. Once ready, I go to the kitchen to see Cenia sitting.

"Hey, hot mama", she gleams and looks at me.

"Dante will be over you like a wolf in heat", she chuckles, and I laugh with her.

"That's the point; I want to show him that he isn't getting any. Do you know he tried to get it on with me last night" I chuckle, and she looks shocked but then bursts into a fit of laughter?

"No way", she laughs, and I scoff.

"It's not funny. I only had the boys a month ago, and I am to give it 2 months after birth, but no, Dante wants to do it now. His words were, and I quote, 'I want another one and 'But think Val, if we start just now, you will get used to me fucking you senseless again, and then you will be begging for more, and that will eventually lead us to child 3'. Honestly, he is unbelievable" after telling her, she started crying with laughter.

"He I-Is so H-horny," she says through laughs, and I snort. Of course, she would find this hilarious. After 5 minutes, she calms down. Dante walked through the door just as she had calmed down, and she burst into laughter again.

"What's wrong with her?" Dante asks, looking at a now tear-stained mascara running face of Cenia.

"Ugh, nothing. Where are we going?" I smile, and he eventually takes in my appearance. He licks his lips, and I snicker plan is on the go.

"Eh, I'm taking you and the boys out," he says, eventually looking from my body as he gawks at my figure. He then runs his eyes all the way up to my eyes and smiles.

"Okay, I'll grab the twins", I smile. I walk away from him, adding an extra shake onto my walk. I heard a faint animalistic groan before I chuckled. I grab the prams and place the twins in their prams before Dante comes down dressed in jeans and a black polo shirt. He takes Ricardo's pram, and I take Marco's pram. We walk outside, and we go for a walk. We take a walk around the estate as it's massive.

"I like this" I smile, and Dante nods. The garden was huge, and at the back was a pond full of ducks, and the garden had planted flowers that cascaded around a small path like the yellow brick road from the wizard of oz.

"So do I. It's nice. It feels right" he smiles back, and I grin.

"I think we should get a photoshoot soon. So we can have pictures up around the house" I smile, and he nods.

"I agree. It needs to feel like home," he grins, and I love that we are a family. I love him and my children. We keep walking, and we stop at the massive tree. We had our 2 bodyguards following us. I gave Milo my phone. Dante and I took the twins out, and we all stood together. I held Marco, and he had Ricardo. I wrapped my arm around his torso, and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. Milo took a few photos, and then we sat down on the picnic blanket. I lay Marco down to pull the food out from the basket. Lukas and Milo picked the twins up and were making them smile. I lay out plates and all the food. I looked to Dante, and he just laughed. We all ate, and to say it was a fun few hours out would be an understatement. It was great; I haven't had this much laughter and happiness in a while.

"I enjoyed today. Felt like I have a family" Milo smiled sadly, and I hugged him.

"Hey, we are your family. You're like a little brother to me, and Dante is like a father to you" I smiled, and he nodded. Dante patted him on the back.

"Of course. Family is everything. Remember, Omerta may mean silence, but to us, it means family and that we stick together" Dante smiled, and Milo nodded.

"What did I miss," Lukas asked, stuffing his face. I looked at Dante and Milo, and we all started laughing. I pack the food boxes up, and Milo picks up the basket and blanket. I place Marco back in his pram. I and Dante swap prams for the walk back. We all told stories about each other and Lukas's was the best. He and Milo joined simultaneously, and they hated each other, but Dante had enough of their bickering. He put them on a mission with each other, and once they came back, they were friends. Honestly, I think Dante can do just about anything. *Wink. We arrived at the house, and I immediately headed to the nursery. I fed both boys, and we lay them to rest.

"I had so much fun today. Thank you" I smile as Dante nods as we leave the room and walk to our own. Milo and Luka guard the nursery while Dante and I sleep in our own space.

"More than welcome. I enjoyed today too. We should do it more often," he grins as he wraps his arms protectively around my shoulders.

"We should. I loved having the boys there. We should have a big dinner soon" I smile and Kiss his cheek as I let go and get dressed into something comfier.

——————————————-

Aww, how sweet !! Do you think it will take long before Val cracks and Dante gets what he wants?

Sorry, nothing is interesting in this chapter; interesting ones are coming soon!

comment and vote! ❤️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

27.9K 955 35
♠️MAFIA ROMANCE♠️ Lucasia Cursewood, a hot headed, sassy and intelligent woman who never lost a case in her life. With a dark past following her and...
337K 4.4K 47
[𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞] Once lovers, now enemies, but their love was stronger. Milana Levine used to be one of the most well known assassins in N...
102K 2.1K 38
When mafia princess Caterina is thrust into an arranged marriage with the enemy, Lex Valentino, she makes a dangerous plan to take his family down fr...
560K 8.9K 53
Two complete opposite. Two wondering souls looking for a place to belong. Gianna, 18, is a fragile girl who is longing to be loved. By anyone, bro...