[PROTECTOR] | LOONA - 2Jin

By dimsumJon

Blockberry is an international conglomerate that took the world by storm. CEO Jaden Jeong felt that it was so... More

Coffee & Bread
Kiss & Tell
Past & Present
Rain & Shine
Love & Evil
Hit & Run
Love & Lost
Hope & Despair
Love & Recall
Stay & Protect
Love & Protect
Love & Live

Prologue

5.6K 227 64
By dimsumJon

HeeJin awoke, slightly dazed and confused. Her ears were painfully ringing, she could barely make out people screaming in the distance as the sound of sirens pierced the air. She could hardly open her eyes, everything was a blur.

"HeeJin!...HeeJin!"

"Are you ok? HeeJin!"

A figure hovered over her calling her name, she could feel the figure's hand tremble in panic as the figure tried to clean off HeeJin's face. The voice was a familiar one, a voice that has always comforted her, a voice that is always by her side, it could only belong to HyunJin. Her vision finally focused on her face, dirt and soot-covered HyunJin's face as blood streamed down the side of it. HeeJin finally came to her senses and realized what had happened just a few moments ago, there were gunfire and even an explosion.

Someone tried to assassinate her.

She scanned her surroundings, everything was in chaos; people scrambled to help the injured, fire and debris scattered around the intersection, bodyguards sprinted to aid HeeJin and HyunJin, she focuses back on HyunJin. HeeJin's eyes watered at the sight, a stream of tears started to roll down her face. HyunJin was injured, badly injured and in no shape to worry about her, she never wanted to see HyunJin like this and it pained her to think it was because of her.

HeeJin cried, "Why aren't you leaving?! You can't die because of me!"

HyunJin gently wiped the tears from HeeJin's face. "I'll protect your life until my last breath. As long as you live, I won't die."

~ ~ ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 338 14
Jo Haseul's children Yeojin and Heejin were in a summer break so they decide to invite some friends over. Vivi's daughter Chaewon that is way "too co...
78.8K 1.3K 25
ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴍᴀʏ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇ: - ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ - ɢɪꜰ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇꜱ - ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇꜱ - ꜱᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪᴏꜱ - ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ - ꜰᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴇxᴛꜱ - ᴇᴛᴄ. ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ: 11/29/19 ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜᴇᴅ: 03/16/20 ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ:...
42K 2.4K 18
"𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝙸 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝. 𝚂𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝�...
13.8K 561 16
Loonas strange situation has lead many to leave and their disband looming. But what about OEC and Heejin? They all signed to the same company what wi...