Kiss & Tell

So here we have a strange girl

So here we have a strange girl...more accurately the bread girl joining us for dinner tonight HeeJin thought to herself. She was still in disbelief that HyunJin called her a lesbian in front of her father...though she was right about Jiwoo. She's been together with her current girlfriend, Sooyoung, for about four years. Sooyoung was one of the few close friends that HeeJin had, and coincidentally, she brought the two together.

HeeJin was puzzled why HyunJin was here as she studied her from across the table. She didn't notice earlier this morning because of her frustration, but after getting a good look at her, HyunJin is stunningly beautiful. She carried this natural beauty about her with black hair that was silky smooth that any light that reflected off of it turned into a glowing sheen. The face she casually wore brought a mysterious aura that surrounded her, and her large round eyes added more to that mystery. Her fair skin looked impossibly smooth and soft, and she had a fit and slender figure, you can tell she was athletic.

She needed to fill her curiosity. Who is this stranger in her house? Was she dad's new secretary? Maybe some model? "Dad, why is this bread gir-- HyunJin here?"

Jaden stopped eating his food for a moment to answer his daughter. "Oh? Do you already know her name? Have you met?"

HeeJin scoffed at the memory. "Yes, it was very brief and...sudden." Jiwoo snickered, also remembering their encounter this morning.

HyunJin sternly stood up and bowed to HeeJin. "Good evening Ms. Jeon. I apologize for the late introduction. I am Agent Kim HyunJin and starting today. I shall be your personal bodyguard. I will put my life on the line to protect you."

She was caught off guard by the sudden professionalism act she carried. With the encounters she's had with her so far, she seemed like someone that wouldn't take anything seriously. HeeJin couldn't tell if this was a joke or not and couldn't believe that such a stunning beauty is her bodyguard. She irked her eyebrow at her father. "Is she being serious?"

Her father nodded; there were no signs of amusement; he was serious. "She is telling the truth. I selected her out of 10 other candidates deeming that she would be perfect for you as a bodyguard."

HyunJin didn't hesitate to look and respond directly to the daughter. "Please excuse my lack of experience. But I have been thoroughly trained and have excelled in everything."

HeeJin's face only showed uncertainty. "Well, if my dad selected you, then I will have to trust in his judgment." Trying to hide the doubt in her voice. "Also, please don't call me Ms. Jeon, that sounds weird. You may call me HeeJin."

HyunJin let out a sigh of relief and sat back down and quickly went back to devouring her food to satisfy her hunger finally.

Jaden noticed that HeeJin and Jiwoo were dressed rather formally. He looked over at the girls and asked. "Was there a special occasion tonight?"

Jiwoo smugly nodded, her face brightened to talk about their evening. "I had my debut concert tonight, and it went so well!"

"Omo? Are you a singer?" Asked HyunJin as she reaches for more food.